宝贝老板(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第33期 大老板背后的故事
日期:2017-07-20 07:41

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
That's not right
这不太对劲啊
No. You were my hero!
不 你曾经是我的英雄
How did you end up here?
怎么会到这里来的
You know what I do to little kids who ask lots of questions about me?
你知道我怎么对付那些问我太多问题的小孩吗
Eugene!
尤金
I read them my story
我给他们念我的故事
And I baked cookies!
我还烤好了饼干
Eugene, my chair
尤金 我的椅子
Now, it all started at baby corp
嗯 这一切都要从宝宝集团说起
A long long time ago
很久 很久以前
I was a hotshot executive
我曾是一个很优秀的高管
Headed straight to the top
一路高升
Everyone loved me
人见人爱
They gave me a promotion the corner office
他们给我升职 高层办公室
My very own Personal potty? Shing!
还给我属于自己的私人马桶 叮叮
I had it all
我拥有了一切
But then one day
直到有一天
I made a terrible discovery
我发现了一件很可怕的事情
I was getting old
我居然在长大
The formula wasn't working anymore
这个配方不起作用了
It turns out I was lactose intolerant
结果发现是因为我乳糖不耐受
No! Yes!
不 是的
I got called in to see the board of directors
我被叫去董事会
Who are the boring directors?
那些无聊的董事是谁啊
The biggest baby bosses of them all
他们都是这里最大的宝贝老板
I thought they loved me
我原以为他们都喜欢我
But they replaced me with someone new
但他们却找了新人来代替我
Someone younger
一个比我更年轻的
That's horrible
这真是太可怕了
All of a sudden, she got all the love
突然之间 她得到了所有的爱
All the attention
所有的关注
You know how that feels, don't you, Tim?
你知道那是什么感觉 不是吗 蒂姆
It hurts, doesn't it?
很伤心 对吗
Yeah, It does
没错 确实是的
重点讲解

end up
to find yourself in a place or situation that you did not intend or expect to be in
最终成为;最后处于
If you go on like this you'll end up in prison.
如果你继续这样,早晚得进监狱。
I ended up doing all the work myself.
结果所有的活儿都是我一个人干了。

replace
replace sb with sb
replace sth with sth
replace sb by sb
replace sth by sth

to remove sb / sth and put another person or thing in their place
(用…)替换;(以…)接替
He will be difficult to replace when he leaves.
他离去时,他的位置很难有人接替。
It is not a good idea to miss meals and replace them with snacks.
不吃正餐,改吃点心,这不是什么好主意。

attention
注意;专心;留心;注意力
the report's attention to detail
报告对细节的注意
He turned his attention back to the road again.
他把注意力转回到道路上。
Small children have a very short attention span.
幼儿的注意力持续时间很短。

视频及简介
该片介绍的是坦普尔顿一家的故事。

分享到