美女与野兽(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第24期 咒语的作用
日期:2017-07-07 07:24

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
What time is it?
什么 几点了?
What's happening?
出什么事了?
I'd starved before I ever ate with you
我就是饿死 也不会答应的
Well be my guest!
嗯 随你便吧!
Go ahead and starve!
不吃就饿死你!
If she doesn't eat with me, then she doesn't eat at all
如果她不跟我一起吃饭 她一点也别想吃
Idiot!
白痴!
You can't talk to us like that I forbid it
你不能那样对我们说话我不接受这样
Am I too late?
我错过了什么?
Shame I was ready enough to tell him off this time
惭愧 我准备好了 告诉他这次饶了他
Oh Master! You've returned!
哦 主人!你回来了!
I got you there!
做的不错!
Show me the girl
给我看看那女孩
Another petal fell
又少了一片花瓣
Lumie
卢米亚
I grew three more feathers. And I just plugged yesterday
我又长出三根羽毛 明明昨天才拔掉的
I know darling
我知道 亲爱的
重点讲解

be my guest
(informal) used to give sb permission to do sth that they have asked to do
请便;随便
'Do you mind if I use the phone?' 'Be my guest.'
"可以用一下电话吗?" "请便。"

plug sth up
to fill a hole with a substance or piece of material that fits tightly into it
堵塞;封堵
He plugged the hole in the pipe with an old rag.
他用一块旧破布把管子上的那个洞塞住了。

starve
(使)捱饿,饿死
The animals were left to starve to death.
那些动物只能等着饿死。
pictures of starving children
表现饥饿儿童的图片
The new job doesn't pay as much but we won't starve!
新工作的工资没有过去多,不过我们不至于捱饿!

视频及简介
该片讲述的是美女与野兽的故事。

分享到