摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第230期:我在打夜店盹呢
日期:2017-06-27 07:22

(单词翻译:单击)

Okay, Jay, you're up.
杰,到你上场了。
Thank you, Martin. I needed that.
谢谢,你的鼓励正是我需要的。
Anytime.
随时奉陪。
There's the real Jay!
这才是杰的水平呢!
You know it!
你懂的!

md20a8.jpeg


Where is the baby? !
宝宝在哪?
I'm up. I'm up.
我起了,我起了。
Hey, when did you get back?
你什么时候回来的?
Like an hour ago.
一个小时前吧。
Oh, really? I must have grabbed a little disco nap.
真的?我在打夜店盹呢。
I don't know what that means. You sure you guys are up for this?
那是什么鬼。你们确定要去吗?
Yeah, definitely, definitely. Of course.
当然啦,当然,必须的。
Why don't we go dancing another time, like daytime?
要不我们改天再去跳舞吧,比如说白天?
Oh, you know, well, I'm pretty full of cheese, so --
我吃奶酪吃得好饱,要不...
No, no. If we don't go out now, this is not about Cam and Jay making us old, it means we are old.
不,不行。如果我们现在不去,就不是小卡和杰的"老"气在作怪了,而是我们真的老了。
This is about pride. We need to prove that we can still go out and have fun.
这是自尊心的问题。我们必须证明我们还是可以出去浪和嗨的。
Are you with me, Mitch?
你懂我的意思吗,米奇?
Yes! Yes, I am! - Okay.
懂!我懂!-那就好。
All right, let's go. - Okay.
我们走起吧。-好。
Can we get some coffee on the way?
路上能买杯咖啡吗?
No coffee! - No coffee!
不能喝咖啡!-不喝咖啡!
Oh, yes, baby!
太棒了,宝贝!
Our team had really found its groove.
我们队终于找到最好的状态了。
We quickly eliminated The Pinafores and Alley Of The Dolls, putting us in the finals against my archrival.
我们很快打败了"围兜"队和"洋娃娃球道"队,来到与我最大竞争对手的最终对决。
In the tradition of Red Sox/Yankees, Ali/Frazier, it all came down to The Britney Spares vs. Martin And His Merry Men.
就像红袜队和洋基队,阿里和弗雷泽一切终归于"小闲闲布兰妮"对阵"马丁和基佬们"。

分享到