摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第215期:喝一口就爽飞天
日期:2017-06-22 07:19

(单词翻译:单击)

I mean, what kind of store policy is that? I-I can't return a coat that I put on one time at home?
这算什么购物政策啊?就因为我在家里穿了一次就不能退了吗?
Getting out of the shower.
你是刚洗完澡时穿的。
Yeah, you didn't help by pointing that out.
你把这事说出来一点帮助都没有。
What are you gonna tell daddy?
你要怎么跟二爸说?
Well, I guess I'm just gonna tell him I made a mistake.
看来我只能告诉他我犯了个错。
You know, like I say, sweetie, honesty is always the best policy. Unless...and stay with me here...
我以前就说过诚实永远是最好的办法。除非...跟着我的思路(留在这陪我)...
Where would I go?
不然我还能去哪里?
I convince your daddy to wait on the apartment upstairs until I have enough time to sell your coat, and, if need be, even sell mine.
我跟你二爸说,让他先别买那套公寓,给我留出时间卖掉你的大衣,有必要的话,把我的也卖了。
Thanks for selling mine first, Dr. Chicago.
先卖我的大衣,真是谢谢你了啊,芝加哥医生。
If I'm reading this properly, I'm supposed to put a lime in your mouth, salt on your stomach, and drink it out of your bellybutton.
如果我没读错的话,放一片青柠在你嘴里,在肚皮上撒一点盐,然后从肚脐眼里喝。
You wish. That'll get you there.
你想得美。喝一口就爽飞天。
Whoa, nelly. Hey, pace yourself! This stuff is strong.
我的天。悠着点,这个酒后劲很大。
I'll know when I've had enough.
我自有分寸。
I got it lit.
我把它点燃了。
I could feel it inside the house. They're gonna need dental records to identify those chickens.
在屋子里都感觉到了。法医以后需要牙科记录才能辨认那些可怜的烤鸡了。
You'll be singing a different tune once I pop on the rotisserie feature. Get ready for these birds and your head to spin.
等我打开旋转烤叉的时候你就会对它改观了。准备好天旋地转吧。
That's moving pretty fast.
这转得也太快了吧。
Simple adjustment. That seems to have...sped it up.
调一下就好了。好像还加速了。
H-how about you skim dinner out of my pool? I'll get my old grill out.
你能把我们的晚餐从泳池里捞出来吗?我去取旧的烤炉。
Why is this even a setting? !
为什么会有这种设置?
Hey, where the hell did you go, you coward?
你跑到哪里去了,懦夫?

分享到