犯罪心理第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第2集 新生与毁灭
日期:2017-05-22 18:00

(单词翻译:单击)

Previously on criminal minds...

犯罪心理前情提要

he came after me. He came to my home.

他跟踪我进了我家。

Sarah's dead. He butchered her.

莎拉死了。他屠杀了她。

Your team is in trouble.

你们的团队正遇到麻烦。

Did you fly a disturbed college student to meet with a man you believed to be a serial killer?

你真的允许一个精神失常的大学生去见我们认为是连环杀手的人?

It was my decision.

是我个人的决定

Give me your badge.

把你的徽章给我。

You're suspended for 2 weeks pending an investigation.

你缓薪停职两周接受一项调查

There's no satisfactory explanation what I've done.

我的所作所为没有合理解释。

I just don't understand it any of it anymore.

我只是无法再理解这个世界了。

Reid?

里德?

What are you doing here?

你在这儿做什么?

Gideon didn't answer his phone.

吉迪恩不接电话

I called him twice.

我都打了两回了

Have you been here all night?

你一晚上都在这儿?

We were supposed to play chess.

我们说好要下棋的

Here?

在这儿?

Uh, he hasn't been back to his apartment since, um...

他还没回过住处呢自从上次……

right.

明白了。

I need to brief the team, so...

我得给团队做简报所以……

Is Hotch here?

霍奇在吗?

Uh, he's not due for a half hour.

半小时后才来吧。

Thanks, honey. Yeah.

谢谢亲爱的。嗯。

Are you sure you're ok?

你确定没事吗?

Yeah, I'm fine.

嗯我很好

You're doing the right thing.

你这么做是对的

I know.

我知道

Getting suspended was a blessing in disguise.

停职其实是因祸得福

We deserve a normal life.

我们也该过过正常人的生活

I love you. I love you, too.

我爱你,我也爱你

What, no Hotch, now no Gideon?

怎么,霍奇不来,吉迪恩也不来了?

No, not yet.

不,还没呢。

These guys have been out 2 weeks.

他们都离开2周了。

You'd think the least they could do is be on time.

再怎么说也得遵守时间吧。

Yeah, 'cause you're never late.

对因为你从不迟到

So where's Prentiss?

那么普伦蒂斯呢?

Her phone keeps going straight to voicemail.

打她手机都直接转到语音信箱

Well, this room just keeps getting smaller and smaller, doesn't it?

这屋子真是越来越小了对吧?

Should we wait 15 minutes?

再等15分钟吗?

We can just brief them on the plane.

上了飞机再做案情简报吧

Right now the police taskforce in Milwaukee needs our help.

现在密尔沃基警方特别工作组,需要我们的帮助

They've had 4 murders over the past 3 weeks, and in addition, another woman has been missing the last 2 days.

过去3周已经发生4起谋杀此外近两天内又有一妇女失踪

They've all the women are in their 30s, married with children.

都是30多岁已婚生育

Any connection between these victims?

受害人之间有关联吗?

Just that they've all been abducted from the area of Wauwatosa,

几人都是在沃瓦托萨区域遭绑架

all from very public places, but there's no witnesses.

都是公共场所却没有目击者

How are we even certain it's the same killer?

我们怎么肯定是一个人干的?

Well, for starters...

嗯首先……

all of the bodies have been dumped in the city's third ward.

所有尸体都被丢弃在城里的贫民区

And there's this.

还有这个

Is that what I think it is?

跟我想的一样吗?

All the hearts have been cut from their bodies.

所有受害人都被挖去了心脏

George washington said, let your heart feel for the affliction and distress of everyone.

乔治·华盛顿说过 "让你的内心感受众人的苦痛与不幸"

Hey, am I glad to see you.

嘿见到你真是高兴。

Where you headed?

去哪儿啊?

Milwaukee. Looks like another one.

密尔沃基又有案子了

I'll catch you up on the flight.

我到飞机上再听你们说

I'm meeting with the section chief.

我要见部门长官

Ok, so I'll wait.

好吧,我等你

I'm just glad you're back.

你回来了我真高兴

Trust me when I tell you things have been a little bit shaky around here.

相信我最近这儿是不太稳定

Morgan, I'm requesting a transfer.

摩根我是来申请调任的

Is that a joke?

是开玩笑吗?

No, it's not a joke.

不,没开玩笑

Strauss has suspended me once already. The writing's on the wall.

施特劳斯已经停了我的职我这次难逃一劫

Hotch, we both know that suspension was bogus.

霍奇,我们都知道那个停职不过是徒有虚名

You'll get a new unit chief.

你们会有新上司的

What if we don't want a new unit chief?

要是我们不想要新上司怎么办?

Well, maybe the next one won't be such a drill sergeant.

也许下一任不会像我这么浑

Look, man, are you a pain in my ass? Yes, sir.

听着伙计你讨人厌吗?没错

But wanting to hang out with you and needing you to lead this team are two very different things.

可想要跟你一起玩和需要你来带队。完全是两码事。

It's been a privilege.

这么说我很荣幸。

I was hoping you'd do the right thing.

我希望你能做出正确选择。

Have you given any thought to what department you'll request?

考虑过要申请哪个部门吗?

I was under the impression that if I left the B.A.U. I'd have my choice of posts.

如果没记错要是我离开行为分析组能自己选择调任职位。

Well, I'll consider it after I fully complete my investigation.

完成对你的调查后我会考虑这一点的。

You were a prosecutor.

你曾做过公诉人。

What about heading up a white collar crime taskforce?

愿意去白领犯罪特别小组吗?

That'll get you home at nights at a reasonable hour.

晚上就可以按时回家了。

Sorry to interrupt.

打扰一下。

Sir, I've decided to resign from the FBI, effective immediately.

长官我想辞去FBI职务希望立即生效。

I don't understand.

我不明白。

I'm taking a foreign service exam.

我正接受驻外事务处的考核 (美国国务院一部门)。

With my connections, I stand a good chance of landing in the state department.

以我的背景很有可能进国务院工作。

Prentiss, I think that's a mistake.

普伦蒂斯,我觉得这么做不对。

Well, don't try to talk me out of it.

别想劝我放弃。

Garcia saw my name on the list and she already tried.

加西亚在名单上看到了我她已经试过了。

If she can't talk someone out of doing something, no one can.

要是连她也劝不了那就没人行了。

Sorry for the interruption.

不好意思打扰了。

But, sir, it's good to see you back.

不过长官还是高兴看到你回来。

The team needs you. Ma'am.

团队需要你告辞了。

I'll be overseeing this case until I can assign a replacement.

找到合格继任者之前这个案子将由我监管。

You don't have any field experience.

你没有外勤经验。

My job is to protect the bureau.

我的工作是保护调查局。

If I have to hold the team's hand for one case, so be it.

即便是让我带领团队办案子。

Ma'am, in order to function effectively, this team needs stability.

长官要想更有效开展工作团队必须保持稳定。

The B.A.U. Has some very talented people and they're bureau assets.

行为分析组的成员才华横溢都是局里的难得之材。

And I believe it's time that they were out from underneath you and Jason Gideon.

我相信现在是时候让他们脱离你和詹森·吉迪恩大展身手了。

You know, from this angle, she almost looks human.

从这个角度看她基本还有个人样。

Has anyone talked to Emily yet?

谁跟艾米丽谈过了吗?

She was gone before I heard the news.

我得到消息前她就走了

I told you, Reid, now we're down 2 agents and Gideon's M.I.A.

里德我告诉你。现在我们少了2个探员。吉迪恩还下落不明

Doesn't Strauss ever do any...

施特劳斯有没有做过

correct me if I'm wrong,

要是我错了尽管指正

but I believe it's protocol to brief everyone before we arrive at the crime scene.

可我相信规定到达案发现场前要向大家做简报

Yes, ma'am.

是的,长官

This unsub is abducting women from very public places, with no witnesses.

不明嫌犯在公共场合将妇女绑架并且没有目击者

He holds them 48 hours, with no sexual assault,

关她们48小时不进行性侵犯

and then he dumps their bodies with their hearts carved out of their chests.

接着挖出她们的心脏将尸体丢弃

There's an obvious dichotomy in the skill the unsub exhibits in abducting these women

从绑架受害人的方法和残忍挖出她们心脏的事实来看

and the fact that he cuts their hearts out so crudely.

不明嫌犯明显有精神分裂

We're probably looking at someone in a psychotic break.

我们要找的也许是个精神崩溃的人

Could be a butcher. Might be a hunter.

可能是屠夫也可能是猎手

Somebody who's very comfortable being around blood, but as you can see,

在大量鲜血面前能够镇定自如,可你也看到了

he obviously doesn't have the skills of a surgeon.

他显然没有外科医生的技术。

So do we have a working theory?

有调查思路了吗?

Sure we do.

当然有了。

Somebody really doesn't like women.

极度厌恶女性的人。

Is it appropriate to ask whether I could talk you out of it?

我可否问问能不能劝你别这么干呢?

Heard you got a bigger office.

听说你有了间更大的办公室

A swanky new map and everything.

有张超酷的地图其它也不缺什么了

It's the Milwaukee file.

这是密尔沃基案子的卷宗

J.J.Wanted me to give it to you.

J.J.要我给你的

I'm not working it.

我不会做的

I'm just following orders.

我只是遵守命令

They found a new body this morning.

今天早上又发现了一具尸体

The others are headed straight to the scene.

其他人都直奔案发现场了

You the FBI?

你们是FBI的?

Derek Morgan.

德里克·摩根

Spencer Reid, Jennifer Jareau, and section chief Strauss.

思朋斯·里德,珍妮弗·冉若,部门长官施特劳斯

Vic Wolynski, Milwaukee pd.

沃伦斯基,密尔沃基警局

You worked the Jeffrey Dahmer case.

杰夫瑞·达莫的案子就是你做的

16 years ago.I've studied it.

16年前了我研究过

And you remember my name?

你还记得我名字?

He remembers everything.

他什么都记得

it what he does.

他就是干这个的

What can you tell us?

情况怎么样?

Uh, local merchant noticed her a few hours ago.

几小时前当地一名商人发现了她

Uh, but considering he didn't see her when he first came to work, uh,

不过他最初来上班时并没见到她

we figure she was dumped there between 7:50 and 8:05.

所以我们认为尸体是在 7:50到8:05之间被丢弃的

Same window as the others.

和别的受害人一样胸腔被开了窗

All the bodies were found in this area, right?

所有尸体都是在这一区域找到的对吗?

Uh, Wauwatosa is an upper-middle-class suburb approximately 15 minutes from here.

沃瓦托萨离这儿约15分钟车程是中上阶层密集的市郊

All the women were abducted from there in the afternoon

所有受害人都是在下午从那儿被绑架

and turned up here in the morning 2 days later.

两天后的早晨尸体出现在这里。

All this foot traffic and no one saw anything.

这里人来人往竟没有目击者

Well, he, up, wraps the bodies, uh, loosely so they're not immediately recognizable.

凶手只是松散地将尸体裹起来所以不是立即能认出

Eventually the, uh, wrapping comes open

只有等到最终包裹松开

my guess is he, uh, has a van or a truck, something he can back up

我认为他有货车或卡车之类可以用来支援自己

so he's shielded when he makes the drop.

所以抛尸时就很隐蔽了

No prints on whatever he wraps them in?

包裹上没有指纹或其他什么吗?

There have been traces of paint and wood stain,

有油漆和木材着色料的痕迹

but most of it's just common stuff you'd get at any hardware store.

基本都只是普通材料任何五金店都能买到

He's trying to demean them, putting them out like trash.

他是要羞辱她们再像垃圾一样丢弃

This guy might work or live around here.

这家伙很可能就在附近居住或工作

Gets off on the reaction to his... handiwork.

对他作品的反应感到兴奋

What can you tell us about the victim?

这个受害者是什么情况?

She was taken from a supermarket.

她是从超市被绑架

Her husband says that most days she would have been picking up her son at school,

她丈夫说一般都是她去学校接儿子

but he was spending the afternoon at a friend'S.

不过那天下午他在朋友家

This is your fifth victim, right. Yes.

这是第五名受害人了对吗? 对

You should have called us sooner.

你该早点通知我们的

I thought we had a handle on it.

我还以为我们已经控制了局面

Apparently not. Ma'am.

显然没有,长官

Excuse me, sir.

失陪一下,长官

We need to work with these detectives.

我们需要和这些警探合作

I'm sorry?

你说什么?

We don't generally criticize them.

一般来说我们不批评他们

It just really doesn't get us anything.

这对我们没什么好处

Are you saying it wouldn't be helpful if he had contacted us sooner?

你是说他早点联系我们也不会有什么帮助?

Well, of course.

当然不是了。

It's always, you know, the sooner the better. Right.

总是……越早越好嘛。没错

And Agent Jareau...

冉若探员……

don't question me again.

不许再质疑我了

Is Jack still napping?

杰克,还在打盹儿吗?

I thought this was over.

我还以为一切都结束了

It is. I'm just curious.

是结束了我不过有些好奇

Hello?

喂?

Hello?

你好?

What did the section chief say?

部门长官说什么?

She suggested that I transfer to a white collar crime taskforce.

她建议我调到白领犯罪特别小组

Would you have to travel?

需要出差吗?

No, I'd have a 9:00 to 5:00 life.

不用就是朝九晚五的生活

Then it's a no-brainer.

那就不必多想了

Hey. How's it going?

嘿。情况怎么样了?

Well, Strauss just offended the lead detective 45 seconds into her first crime scene.

施特劳斯头回跑现场进来45秒钟就冒犯了领头的警探。

I'm not surprised.

一点都不奇怪。

This isn't about to get any better, is it?

情况只会越来越糟对吧?

I doubt it.

我也很怀疑。

Morgan, listen, I've been looking at the file.

摩根听着我看过案卷了。

Milwaukee schools start at 8:10 and they get out at 3:10.

密尔沃基的学校一般 8:10上课 3:10放学。

Every abduction has taken place within 15 minutes of school getting out.

每起绑架都发生在放学后15分钟之内。

And each body was dumped within 15 minutes of the first bell.

而每次抛尸都是在上课前15分钟左右。

We could easily be looking at somebody who works in the school system.

显然我们要找的是在学校工作的人。

Ok. Thanks, man.

好的。谢谢。伙计。

Any idea how's he's getting control of these women? Is he blitzing them or coercing them?

搞清楚他是怎么控制这些受害人的吗?突然袭击?还是威逼胁迫?

So far we're coming up blank. Ok.

现在为止还没有一点头绪。好吧。

Keep me posted.

有消息就通知我

You scared me.

你吓到我了

I'm looking for my dad.

我在找我爸爸

Are you lost. I'm not lost.

你迷路了吗?我没有

I'm just not sure where I am.

我只是不大清楚这是哪

Ok. Maybe I can help you?

好吧也许我能帮上忙?

Are you sure this is what your dad said?

你确定你爸爸是这么说的?

He said if anything happened, to meet him on the side because it wouldn't be so crowded.

他说如果发生了什么事就在边上等因为人不会太多

Hey. Hey.

嘿,嘿

Hey, there you are.

嘿,你在这里呀

Hey, guy, I was worried.

嘿,伙计,害我担心死了

Hi. Hi.

嗨。嗨。

I'm sorry I tricked you. My dad's just shy.

对不起我骗了你我爸爸只是怕见生人

I want you to smile and ask if you can come home with us, or I'm gonna gut the boy like a deer.

我要你面带微笑问是否可以陪我们回家否则我会象杀鹿一样拿小孩开膛破肚。

Would you mind if I came home with you?

我能陪你们一起回家吗?

I'd like that.

我很乐意

Well, then.

好吧

hey. What do we know?

嘿。我们现在掌握了哪些情况?

Thompson Woman's name is Claire thompson.

死者的名字是克莱尔。

Husband tried to reach her on the cell phone.

他丈夫打过她的手机。

When she didn't pick up, he drove to the department store.

但她没接于是他开车去了百货商店。

Car's in the parking lot, but she's not inside.

车在停车场但她人不在车里。

Is that the husband. Yeah.

那是她的丈夫吗?是的

J.J., Take Strauss with you.

J.J.带上施特劳斯

I had the department store uplink the security footage to your analyst in quantico. Perfect.

我已经把百货商店的监控录像传给你们匡提科的分析员。很好

My desk is over here.

我的办公桌在这。

Garcia, baby girl, please tell me something I want to hear.

加西亚,宝贝,说点我爱听的吧

You're a statuesque god of sculpted chocolate thunder.

你是精心雕凿的巧克力风暴之神

How about something I don't already know?

为何不说点我不知道的呢?

I have a sweet tooth?

我爱吃甜食?

Did you located the missing girl on the security footage?

你在录像里发现那个失踪的女人没?

On it. It's coming your way in 5, 4, 3, 2...

在找倒计时5 4 3 2……

I got it.

收到了

Keep me on speaker, will you?

用免提跟我谈好吗?

She doesn't seem to be on anyone's radar.

似乎没有人在找她

Look. Who's the kid?

瞧那个小孩是谁?

Does Claire Thomson have a son?

克莱尔·汤姆森有个儿子?

No. 2-year-old daughter.

不。一个两岁大的女儿

It looks like the kid's lost.

这小家伙看上去迷路了

Garcia, this all you got. That's it.

加西亚你就只找到这些吗?只有这。

Theyd urne tdown a hallway without no security camera and we lose them.

他们转到走廊去了那儿没监控摄像头我们失去了他们的行踪。

I'll get a list of missing kids, see if we can make out a resemblance to any of them.

我去弄张失踪小孩的名单看看能不能从中找到相象的

Oh, damn. What?

噢见鬼。什么?

Something Hotch said.

我想起霍奇说过的话。

All the abductions and disposals have been timed around school.

所有的绑架案都发生在学校附近。

We thought the unsub might work in the system.

我们以为不明嫌疑犯可能在校内工作。

What if this guy's actually using his own son to lure his victims?

万一是这家伙是用亲生儿子做饵来引诱被害人呢?

Detective Wolynski told us you're trying to single out trucks and vans.

沃伦斯基警探跟我们说你们在从卡车和货车中找

That's smart.

聪明

The unsub is dumping his vic msti in the business district, so I'd agree with you

嫌犯将受害人丢在了商业区所以我同意你的说法

he's probably not driving something that would stand out.

他使用的可能是不引人注意的交通工具

He may even have some type of company logo on the side of his vehicle as well.

车身上也许还有公司标志

We know that he abducts the women in Wauwatosa

我们知道他在沃瓦托萨绑架妇女

and dumps their bodies somewhere in the third ward.

然后将她们的尸体丢弃在贫民窟

Most unsubs keep their area of control... where they kill their victims...

大多不明嫌犯会在可控制区域作案杀死被害的地点和弃尸地点

triangulated between the two points.

两点间呈三角形分布的区域

Which means that the unsub probably lives in Wauwatosa or the third ward.

意味着不明嫌疑犯可能居住在沃瓦托萨或是贫民区

Somewhere in that area.

就在那片区域内

And the people who live there know the unsub.

居住在那的人们认识不明嫌疑犯

There's no sexual component to these crimes,

这些犯罪中没有性侵犯

which means it's more about the unsub making a point.

意味着不明嫌疑犯在表明自己的立场

He's cutting their hearts out.

他将她们的心挖了出来

It might just be that this is the sickest way the unsub knows to disfigure the women and...

这可能是不明嫌疑犯所知道的最变态的折磨女人的方法

throw them out like trash. We can't really know.

然后将她们像垃圾一样丢掉……我们不能很确定

The two most important questions to ask ourselves are:

摆在我们面前的两个最重要问题是:

What is this guy doing with these women for 48 hours?

在这48小时内这家伙对这些女人干了什么?

And why is he willing to use his own son to abduct them?

为什么他愿意利用亲生儿子来诱拐女人?

And if he is truly using his own son, then it's likely that he has what we call borderline personality disorder.

如果他真是利用亲儿子那很可能他有边缘性人格障碍

Now, borderlines... they think that all relationships revolve entirely around them.

这类人认为所有的关系都围绕着他们

When they set their mind to something, absolute... there is no gray area.

他们下定决心做某事时会绝不犹豫

It would also manifest in a way atth would be visible to people around the unsub.

这种特性会以某种方式展现这在不明嫌疑犯周围的人眼里会很明显

Intense bouts of anger and depression, problems drinking.

一次比一次强烈的愤怒与抑郁酗酒成性

He aould wlso be highly sensitive to rejection.

同时他对遭到拒绝极度敏感

And one last thing.

还有最后一点

It is not easy to crack clean into breastbone.

直接敲裂一个人的胸骨

You're dealing with a guy who works with his hands and he's used to hard labor.

我们要应付的是个靠双手为生的人而且他过去曾是苦工

At the very least, he's not afraid to get dirty.

最起码他不怕弄脏

Now, I'm gonna take that out of your mouth and you're gonna be really quiet.

现在我要把它从你嘴里取出你要保持绝对的安静

Like a doll. Ok?

象个洋娃娃一样行吗?

Oh, that's good.

很好

Let's go on upstairs.

让我们上楼去。

And you're gonna be really, really nice to the boy.

然后你要待那个男孩真的真的很好。

Not like the little bitch we all know you are.

别表现出我们都知道的你这个小贱人的本性。

You understand?

听明白没?

Say it!

说!

I understand.

我明白了。

Lovely.

很好。

Haley? Ok, mac and cheese. Got it

哈利?好的,芝士通心粉。找到.

Here you go.Good boy. Hello

来了好孩子喂

Mac and cheese. Ah, it's the best.

芝士通心粉。啊这是最好吃的

It's Morgan. Thanks.

我是摩根。谢谢。

Yeah, what's up?

发生什么事了?

You know I wouldn't be calling you unless I was desperate.

你知道要不是束手无策了我是不会给你打电话的。

Still no Gideon?

还是没有吉迪恩的消息?

No, not a word.

没什么消息都没有。

Reid's starting to worry about him.

里德开始为他担心了。

We really need you out here, man.

我们真的需要你到这来,老兄。

Morgan, I've already put in for the transfer. It's a done deal.

摩根我已经被调职了,这事已成定局。

No, you didn't. Not yet, anyway.

不你还没总之还没

It's not in the system, Hotch, not yet.

这事还没正式生效。霍奇还没有

Come on. You know this case.

拜托你。了解这案子。

You could pitch in on just this one.

你可以只在这件案子上帮帮手。

We think he might be using his own kid to lure these women, man.

我们认为他可能利用自己的小孩作饵来诱拐那些女人。

He just picked up another one.

他刚又拐走了一个

Hotch. I got to think.

霍奇,让我想想

What are you doing?

你在干嘛?

Multiplication. Multiplication.

做乘法。做乘法?

That's hard. It's extra credit.

那很难。这会额外加分

The rest of the class is still on long division.

班上其他人还在做长除法。

Maybe I could help you.

也许我能帮得上忙。

It's ok. I'm really good at maths.

没关系,我真的对数学很拿手

The boy...

孩子...

Has got to learn to do things by himself.

得学会什么都要自己动手

No, of course.

不帮,当然

But you can make me a sandwich.

但你可以给我做个三明治

Ok. Come on.

好的。来吧

Let's go clean up your room.

我们去整理你的房间

Help!

救命!

What the hell are you doing?

你到底想干嘛?

Keep your voice down.

小声点

Gideon didn't show in Milwaukee and the team needs me.

吉迪恩没去密尔沃基团队需要我

I don't believe this.

我可不信这一套

Don't worry, it won't affect my transfer.

别担心这事与我的调职毫不冲突

I've been working on an existing case.

我只是去办个现有的案子

You're not working on this case.

我不准你碰这件案子

Haley I can't just switch off my loyalty, Haley.

我不能这样陷我于不忠

They suspended you for 2 weeks.

他们将你停职两周

Who are you being loyal to?

你还要对谁忠诚呢?

The team needs me.

团队需要我

No, they need Gideon.

不,他们需要的是吉迪恩

Do you know what this guy's doing to women in Milwaukee? I don't want to know.

知道这人在密尔沃基对女人做什么吗?我不想知道。

He's using his son to lure them, he's holding them, and then he's cutting their hearts out.

他利用自己儿子诱拐她们然后把她们关起来挖出她们的心

Aaron, stop! Aaron

别说了!

Don't make me the monster here.

别让我做个冷血无情的人

I feel sick about these women, but when this case is over, there will be another one.

我同情这些女人但这案子一旦完结还会有下一个

And another one and another one.

然后下下个再下下下个

It is never going to stop.

这事会没完没了

This is who I am.

这才是真正的我

No...

不……

this is what you do.

这只是你的工作

I'm trying to do the right thing, here and there,

我一心想做正确的事无论在哪里

and I would really appreciate a little support.

如果你能给我点支持我会感激不尽

that's right.

说得对

you always need to be the hero.

因为你一直要逞强做英雄

Don't give me that. No.

别这么说我,不

Obviously a happy life isn't enough for you.

很显然你并不满足于美满的家庭生活

Aaron, I need you here, and I'll be here

我要你留在这里,案子一结。

as soon as this case is over.

我就回来。

Yeah, well, make sure you give your son a kiss before you leave.

好吧,记得临走前亲一下你的儿子。

can I come in?

我能进来吗?

the team needs us. They're working on a case in Milwaukee.

团队需要我们他们正在密尔沃基办一个案子

Gideon hasn't shown up, and don't tell me you quit or I put in for a transfer.

吉迪恩没有出现别跟我说你辞职了或是我被调职了

You put in for a transfer?

你被调职了?

They're both still hung up in the system, so technically we're in dereliction of duty by not being there.

这两件事尚未落实所以严格说来如果我们不去就是失职

I'm sorry, I can't go.

对不起我去不了

Right. Sorry I barged in.

好吧。对不起算我冒失了

Wait. Wait.Can I ask...

等等等等我能问下……

why are you really here?

你为什么会来这?

I told you.

我告诉过你了

I think Strauss came to you and asked for dirt on me.

我想施特劳斯找过你向你要我的把柄

Why would she do that?

为什么她会这么做呢?

I think if you have your eyes on top leadership at the FBI,

我想如果你觊觎FBI的高层领导位置,

you want to know who might stand in your way.

就想知道谁可能会成为你的障碍。

And... what could i have told her?

那么……我又能跟她说什么呢?

That one of my agents might have murdered a suspect in cold blood.

我的一个手下可能冷血地谋杀了一名嫌疑犯。

Or another might have a serious drug problem which I didn't report,

或是我没报告我的另一个手下可能有很深的毒瘾,

and if Strauss had any evidence, my career would be over.

如果施特劳斯找到了什么证剧我的职业生涯就会结束。

I think she put you on our team and expected something in return.

我想她将你安插进我们的团队以图有所回报。

And to your credit, you quit.

而你为了自己的信誉辞职了。

Rather than whisper in her ear.

而不是去做她的告密者。

I told you.

我告诉过你。

I hate politics.

我恨政治。

Come to Milwaukee.

到密尔沃基来。

I'll make you a deal.

我和你做笔交易。

If your ready bag isn't here, packed, I won't bug you anymore.

如果你的紧急包没打包那我就再也不烦你了。

If it is, I want you on that plane with me. One more case.

如果打包了,我希望你和我上飞机。再办一个案子

I already turned in my badge and my gun.

我已经将我的徽章和枪支上缴了。

That's just hardware.

那只是硬件。

I have triple patrol in the area and I've got every available unit recanvassing.

我在这个区加强了巡逻每个可调遣的小组都在细察。

It's tough knowing they're out there and we're still a step behind.

知道他们先我们一步到那里实在叫人难受。

You know, it used to be a running joke that if you told people you were from Milwaukee,

你知道吗? 过去有个笑话如果你跟人说你从密尔沃基来。

all they wanted to talk about was happy days reruns.

他们想跟你聊的只是幸福时光又重新开张了。

And then Dahmer happens and they ask you about it as if it's the same thing.

接着聊到了达莫(变态连环杀手)他们向你打听好像这是一回事。

As if it's entertainment.

好像这只是消遣娱乐。

But I was in that apartment.

但我到过那所公寓。

Gideon, one of our bosses, says that there are things that attach to you that...

吉迪恩我们的头儿之一说过有些事纠缠着你……

you can never wash off.

你永远都无法摆脱。

All right... it is it possible we're looking at this the wrong way?

好吧可不可能是我们大家都想错了?

What do you mean?

你这话什么意思?

Well, we're trying to zero in on the unsub.

我们一直想缩小不明嫌疑犯的范围

Now, you guys tell me, but...

你们告诉我的但是……

if he really is using his son, wouldn't the trauma manifest more clearly on the boy?

如果他真的是利用儿子,那么他儿子的创伤不是会更明显吗?

Can your analyst get a list of all the children in the area that we're targeting?

你的分析员能不能列出一张该区域内所有目标儿童的详单?

Garcia can get you whatever you want.

无论你想要什么加西亚都能找到。

Talk dirty to me.

跟我说点下流的。

I...

我……

This is section chief Erin Strauss.

施特劳斯,我是部门长官艾琳·斯特劳斯。

Ma'am, I think it goes without saying that I was expecting it to be someone else.

长官我想不用我说你也知道。我本以为这是别人打给我的。

I need a list of every grade school in the third ward and Wauwatosa.

我要贫民区和沃瓦托萨区每一所小学的名单。

Yes, ma'am.

是,长官。

the third ward has one public grade school,

贫民区有1个公立小学,

but there appears to be 4 private schools that draw from that area.

那里似乎还有4个私立小学。

And Wauwatosa?

沃瓦托萨区呢?

That would be 9, ma'am.

9个长官。

And how many students. 3200

多少学生。3200

Can you also get me a list of every guidance counselor

你还能给我份当地直接和学生交流的

that deals directly with the student body in that area?

所有指导员的名单吗?

Certainly, ma'am.

当然可以,长官。

And again, I'd like to a...

我想再次……

You need to present these counselors with a profile of a troubled kid.

你们给这些指导员介绍这个麻烦儿童的侧写。

The boy we're looking for is possibly from a single-parent home.

我们要找的孩子可能来自单亲家庭。

He's sullen and withdrawn.

性格忧郁孤僻。

He may have been caught stealing things from his female teachers.

也许从女老师那儿偷东西时被抓到过。

He's more than likely clinging to maternal figures in inappropriate settings...

他极可能接近女性时不分场合……

hugging the female bus driver, the woman in the lunchroom.

会拥抱公交车司机餐厅阿姨。

His classmates might notice this inappropriate behavior and tease him,

同班同学也许看到他行为古怪而奚落他,

which makes the boy incredibly angry.

这使得孩子怒不可遏。

That many. I'm afraid so.

这么多。恐怕是的。

Well, thank you.

好吧,谢谢。

How was school. Ok.

学校玩得开心吗?还行。

It was just ok?

只是还行?

Is the lady still at home. Yeah.

那个女士还在家吗?是的

Is she gonna leave. I don't know.

她会离开吗?不知道

I don't want her to.

我不想让她走

Sometimes things happen. Grown-up things.

世事难料这是大人的事

I don't want this one to go. But they...

我不要她走,可她。

they all leave.Ok?

她们都会离开行了吧?

Maybe they all leave because of you. What?

也许她们因为你才离开,什么?

I know you're old enough to understand this.

我知道你长大了能理解这个。

I will not always be around!

我不会一直在你身边!

They all leave. All of them.

她们都会离开所有人都会。

They leave, they leave, they leave. Do you understand me?

她们会离开,她们会离开,你明白吗?

It's all right.

没事的。

It's ok, all right?

没事的。明白吧?

I'm just trying to teach you something.

我只想教你点东西。

All right, the boy doesn't look like he could be any older than 7.

行了这孩子看起来不会大过7岁。

Let's work youngest to oldest.

我们从年纪最小的入手年纪最大的放最后。

Start with the Worbe Sthavior.

从沃尔布·斯娃查起

Get the names of the parents, send them over to Garcia.

查出父母名字传给加西亚

She can cross-check for criminal records.

她能反复核对犯罪记录

This guy's dumping bodies between 7:30 and 8:00. That gives us...

这家伙在7:30到8:00之间抛尸

a little over 12 hours to make something hit.

给了我们12个多小时去把他查找出来

Let's get it done. Look who's here.

干活吧。看谁来了

Hey. Where do we start?

嘿。我们从哪儿开始?

How fast can you get us up to speed?

多快能让我们帮你们一起加速干活?

How fast can you sit down?

你们多快能坐下?

We're only here to help.

我们只是来助你们一臂之力

We'll deal with this later.

我们稍后再处理这事

It's impossible. There's too many.

这不可能太多了

Keep looking, Reid. We still have an hour.

继续。里德还有一小时。

Thank you, by the way, for giving Garcia that file to give to me.

另外谢谢你让加西亚给我这份案卷

I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't see Garcia before I left.

不知道你在说什么我离开前没见过加西亚

Did you sleep well. Yeah.

你睡得香吗?是的。

Do you mind if I have some cereal?

我可以吃点麦片吗?

I guess not.

我猜可以。

He's gonna kill you, you know.

要知道他会杀了你。

Are you all right?

你没事吧?

I st... I stepped on her hair.

我踩……踩到了她头发。

If you need a second, take a second. This is what it is.

如果你要缓口气那就缓口气。现场就是这样

Just don't let the public see you break down.

只是别让大家看出你不行了

This is a different area from the other dump sites, isn't it?

这个抛尸点跟其它点不同对吗?

He's getting smart.

他变机灵了

He knows where all of our manpower will be so he's changing locations.

他知道我们在哪里派了人手所以就变换地点

How long before he changes when and where he abducts them?

他多久前改变的又在何时何地绑架她们的?

He does that, we're back at zero.

这么做让我们又毫无头绪了

Claire?

克莱尔?

No, no, no, no. We gotta keep him out of here.

不不不别让他过来

Morgan says you're worried about Gideon.

摩根说你在担心吉迪恩

I keep on calling him, he doesn't call back.

我不停打他电话他没有回电

He's probably at his cabin. That's where he goes when he...

他多半在小屋呆着当他……

needs to get away.

想要逃避什么时

Reid, I need your head in this. I know.

里德,我要你全心思地工作,我知道。

So what's around the dump site?

抛尸点附近是什么?

Here's the old printing press of quad graphics, and the paving yard,

这是夸德制图公司的老印刷厂这是铺了石子的院子

and then the concrete factory where we found the body.

这是发现尸体的混凝土厂

None of them visible from the highway.

从大路都看不见的地方。

You don't end up there by accident.

你不可能无缘无故去那里。

So we go back to the schools, we eliminate the third ward,

再回到学校问题我们排除了贫民区,

and we target problem kids whose fathers have held blue-collar jobs over the last 10 years.

目标是问题儿童其父亲在过去十年是蓝领。

What if he's not a problem kid. What?

万一他不是问题儿童呢?什么?

Forget it. It's off the textbook profile.

算了吧这没有侧写的理论根据。

What is it, Reid?

里德?是什么?

Sometimes when a parent is unstable, especially if the other one's out of the picture,

有时候当父母一方情绪不稳定特别是某一方远离孩子的生活,

you'll do anything to be the perfect child.

你就会想方设法做个完美的孩子。

Like help your father abduct women?

比如帮父亲绑架妇女?

They're never late for school.

他们上学从不迟到

Even with the abductions, the disposal of the bodies,

即便进行绑架弃尸时间

it's always timed perfectly so the kid will be on time to school.

也安排得很精确完全能让孩子按时上学

I don't think the killer would care. I think the kid would.

我认为在乎的不是凶手而是孩子

FBI. Technical analyst Penelope Garcia speaking.

FBI,技术分析员佩内洛普,正在说话的是加西亚。

Garcia, I need a list of parents from the Wauwatosa school district,

加西亚,我要份沃瓦托萨区小学学生父母的名单

eliminating any two-parent households

排除双亲家庭

or any fathers holding white collar jobs that aren't labor management.

白领父亲也排除做人工管理的除外。

You'll see it flying over the transom momentarily.

很快就把结果飞速传你。

And one more thing... the glitches in the transfers and resignations stop now.

还有件事现在不谈转职和离职问题

Uh... yes, sir.

是,长官

And, Garcia... yes?

另外,加西亚……什么事?

Thank you.

谢谢

He's a kid that's a model student.

他是个模范学生。

Not just straight as, though.

当然不那么直接

It's someone who tries to please in a way that the other teachers have probably talked about.

他多半会用其他老师谈论过的方式取悦别人

Inventing extra-credit projects,

做额外加分的项目

volunteering to skip recess to help clean the classroom, stuff like that.

自愿放弃休息打扫教室等等

David Smith.

大卫·史密斯

Do you know his father?

你认识他父亲吗?

Oh, it's such a sad story.

哦这事真是闻者伤心听者落泪

The teachers all talk about it.

老师都在谈论这事

He was diagnosed with an inoperable tumor 6 months ago, and his wife left the two of them.

6个月前他被诊断出无法手术的肿瘤他老婆弃他们父子而去

She just left?

她就一走了之了?

Yeah. I don't know what's gonna happen to David.

是的真不知道大卫会怎么办

Thank you for driving me.

谢谢你开车送我

you know, I can't just leave you here.

我不能就这样把你留下

I have to make sure your dad's home.

我得确保你爸爸回家了

I know.

我知道

I can't imagine David's father being someone you're looking for.

我没法把大卫的父亲想象成你们要找的人

He's very involved.

他很尽责。

He drops David off and picks him up every day.

每天接送大卫上下课。

Do you happen to know what kind of car he drives?

你知道他开什么车吗?

A van, maybe?

也许是小货车?

I can't say. Something big.

说不上来反正挺大的

He makes hand-crafted furniture.

他做手工家具

I know he does deliveries.

我知道他也送货

Miss Bennett. Just continue working.

贝内特小姐,继续接着.

Smith We're looking for .

我们在找大卫

You just missed him.

你们来得不巧他刚走

Do you know where he went?

知道他去哪儿了吗?

He wasn't feeling well, so the nurse volunteered to drive him home to help out David's father.

他不舒服所以护士自愿帮他爸爸开车送他回家

Thank you.

谢谢

The boy's alone in the family room.

孩子一个人在家庭活动室

Where are your other agents?

其他探员呢?

Covering the other side.

去了另一边

They have an eye-line just in case somebody tries to sneak out the back.

负责监视以防有人想从后门开溜。

Is there any sign of the nurse or the dad?

看到护士或孩子父亲吗?

No.

没有。

Go ahead, you want to scream, scream.

尽管叫啊想叫尽管大声叫。

Go ahead and scream!

尽管大声叫!

The school knows that I'm here. Yes, yes.

学校知道我在这儿!是的,没错。

You dropped the boy off, I thanked you, and then you left.

你把孩子送到我表示感谢后你离开。

They'll find your car in the parking lot of the mayfair mall.

他们会在梅菲商场的停车场发现你的车。

I was trying to help your son.

我只是想帮你儿子。

So what are we doing here?

那么我们这里怎么安排?

We call in S.W.A.T., Secu trehe perimeter, and wait for him to come out.

我们派出特警队封锁周围等他出来。

Ma'am, he's holding a woman inside.

长官他在里面扣住了个女人。

We don't know that for certain.

我们还无法确定。

We don't have probable cause.

我们没有合理的根据。

She's right.

她说得对。

If he's got her, he waits 48 hours.

如果他抓到了她会等48小时。

He's not gonna kill her yet.

还不会动手杀她。

He's changed the pattern of the dump sites, and now he's changed how he abducts them.

他改变了弃尸点现在又改变了绑架模式。

Do we really want to gamble that he's sticking to the rest of the model?

真的要赌他其它模式不变?

So let's pound on the door.

那我们去敲门吧

Maybe he'll panic.

也许会令他惊慌

But he could spook just enough to kill her early.

但也可能他受惊之下反而早杀死她。

Let me go in alone.

让我单独进去。

The boy's in the family room.

孩子在家庭活动室。

He'll answer the door. No.

他会应门的。不行。

We need to get invited in that door.

我们得受邀请才能进门。

He's looking for female authority figures.

他要找权威女性。

If he lets me in, I can signal as soon as I see anything that gives us cause.

如果他让我进门我一见异常就发信号这就有根据了。

Technically, you're not even in the FBI.

严格说来你甚至不属于FBI。

All the better.

那更好了。

She's interfering with a federal investigation.

她在干涉联邦调查局。

Well, if I'm no longer in the FBI, then you have no authority over me.

如果我不再属于FBI,那你无权指挥我

I'm just a civilian knocking on a little boy's door.

我不过是在敲男孩家门的公民

Prentiss. Thank you.

普伦蒂斯,谢谢

As soon as you have probable cause, give us a signal and get out of there. Ok.

一有合理根据就给我们信号并且离开。好的

Everybody knows what we need to make this arrest legal.

大家都知道怎样让逮捕合法化

Hi.

嗨。

Are you David? I'm Emily.

你是大卫吗? 我是艾米丽

Your dad asked me to come by.

你爸爸叫我来的

He's busy.

他很忙

Would it be ok if I came in and waited?

我进来等可以吗?

I guess.

可以吧

Thank you.

谢谢

My dad says it's unsafe to leave your door unlocked.

爸爸说不锁门不安全

Smart man.

聪明人

Prentiss is in. We're waiting on her go.

普伦蒂斯进去了我们等她信号

So...

那么……

where is your dad?

你爸爸在哪儿?

He's working in there.

他在那儿干活

Is he alone

他一个人吗?

would it be ok if I just let him know I was waiting?

我可以让他知道我在等他吗?

He doesn't like me to go down there when he's working.

他干活时候不喜欢我下去

Oh, no, you don't have to.

哦不你不用去

Um, I just gonna go and see if he's to obusy.

我只是去看看他是不是太忙

And we can both be really quiet, ok? Can you be quiet?

我们俩都保持安静好吗? 你能不发声吗?

Who is this?

这是谁?

Where did she come from?

她从哪来的?

She said she knew you. What?

她说她是你朋友。什么?

She said she knew you.

她说她是你朋友

Take this. I can't.

好了拿着这个。我不。

Take it.

拿着

It's ok. Just...

没事的只要……将手指放在……

no.

Point it right here.

把枪指着那儿

It's ok. We are doing righting thing. Right?

这没错。我们在做正确的事。

still There for...

拿着别动

Let's go!

行动!

Drop the weapon, son.

放下武器,孩子。

Give me the gun.

把枪给我。

Here.

没事。

That's ok.

没关系。

Do what they say.

照他们说的做。

Are you ok?

你还好吗?

Ah, I'll be fine. I'll call the ambulance.

我会没事的。我去叫救护车。

You're dying, and this is what you want to leave your son?

你命数将尽就准备把这个留给你儿子?

How's your head?

你的头怎么样?

I'll live.

死不了。

Is it weird I'm glad to be back?

我乐意回来是不是很怪?

I'll make sure it stays official.

我会确保这是正式的。

I'll be dead before I ever stand trial. Good.

我来不及出庭就会死。很好。

You know, I never even told the boy to bring me this last one.

要知道最后个女人根本不是我让孩子带来的。

How's she doing?

她怎么样?

She's gonna be ok.

她会没事的。

You know, I can't officially approve of how this transpired, right? No.

你知道,我无法正式批准这次行动吧?是的

The arrest was clean.

逮捕没有问题

It would be a mistake to break up this team.

但分裂这个小组是个错误

None of you will ever move up the chain of command. You know that.

你们没人能晋升到指挥部门你知道

Why would I ever want to leave the B.A.U.

我为什么要想离开BAU呢?

Hotch.

霍奇

You mean that? You're not gonna leave us?

当真? 你不会离开我们?

I don't know. I gotta talk to Haley.

不知道我得先跟哈利谈

Haley?

哈利?

Gideon?

吉迪恩?

Gideon?

吉迪恩?

Spencer, I knew it would be you who came to the cabin to check on me.

斯潘塞,我知道你会来小屋找我

I'm sorry the explanation couldn't be better.

我很抱歉没法解释得更清楚。

And I'm sorry it doesn't make more sense.

我很抱歉没有更多意义。

But I've already told you, I just don't understand any of it anymore.

可我告诉过你我无法再理解它了。

you get enough to eat, honey?

吃饱了吗?亲爱的?

Oh, yeah.

哦,是的。

You travelin'. Yeah

你在旅游?是的。

Where you headed?

你要去哪儿?

Nowhere in particular.

没什么特别的地儿。

How will you know when you get there?

那你到了地方怎么知道?

That's a good question...

问得好……

Rose.

罗斯。

A very good question.

这问题很好。

Have a great day. You too.

祝你好运。也祝你好运。

I guess I'm just looking for it again.

我猜我不过要再次寻找。

For the belief I had back in college.

寻找我大学时所怀的信仰。

The belief I had when I first met Sarah and it all seemed so right.

寻找我初次邂逅莎拉时所怀的信仰它显得如此正义。

the belief in happy endings.

寻找对幸福结局的信仰。

分享到
重点单词
  • stainn. 污点,瑕疵,染料,着色剂 v. 玷污,弄脏,着色
  • bogusadj. 假的,伪造的
  • talentedadj. 有才能的,有天赋的
  • interruptv. 打断,打扰,中止,中断 n. [计算机]中断
  • functionn. 功能,函数,职务,重大聚会 vi. 运行,起作用
  • requestn. 要求,请求 vt. 请求,要求
  • authorityn. 权力,权威,职权,官方,当局
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • depressionn. 沮丧,萧条
  • serialn. 序列,串列 adj. 连续的,一连串的