神奇动物在哪里(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第49期 克雷登斯的破坏力
日期:2017-05-26 07:14

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Credence, I owe you an apology.
克雷登斯 我得向你道歉
I trusted you.
我信任了你
I thought you were my friend. That you were different.
我以为你是我朋友 以为你不一样
You can control it, Credence.
你能控制住它 克雷登斯
But I don't think I want to, Mr. Graves.
可是我并不想 格雷夫斯先生
Jeez. Is that the Obscuriathing?
天哪 是那个什么默然者吗
That's more powerful than any Obscurial I have ever heard of.
它比我听说过的所有默然者都强悍
If I don't come back, look after my creatures.
如果我没能回来 帮我照顾好它们
Everything that you need to know is in there.
所有需要知道的都记录在这了
What?
什么
They're not killing it.
他们杀不了他
Newt! You heard him, look after them!
纽特 你听到了 照顾好它们
Keep holda that, honey. No, no, no!
亲爱的 拿好了 不不不
I can't take you. Please let go of me, Jacob!
我不能带上你 让我走吧 雅各布
You're the one that said I was one of youse, right? It's too dangerous.
你说过我们是一伙儿的 对吧 这太危险了
To survive so long, with this inside you, Credence,
被它寄生你居然幸存到现在 克雷登斯
is a miracle. You are a miracle.
这就是奇迹 你就是个奇迹
Come with me, think of what we could achieve together.
跟我走吧 想想我们俩联手能做多少
Newt!
纽特
It's the Second Salem boy.
是第二塞勒姆的那个男孩
He's the Obscurial.
他才是默然者
He's not a child.
但他不是孩子了
His power must be so strong, he's somehow managed to survive.
肯定是他的魔力太强大不知怎么幸存了下来
Newt! Save him.
纽特 一定要救下他
Mr. Graves.
格雷夫斯先生
Tina. You're always turning up where you are least wanted.
蒂娜 你总是出现在最不该出现的地方
重点讲解

somehow
以某种方式(或方法)
We must stop him from seeing her somehow.
不管怎么着,我们都不能让他见到她。
Somehow or other I must get a new job.
我必须想方设法找份新工作。

turn up
到达;来到;露面
We arranged to meet at 7.30, but she never turned up.
我们约好 7 30 碰头,但她根本没露面。
偶然出现;到来
He's still hoping something (= for example, a job or a piece of luck) will turn up.
他仍然在希望会有机会出现。

owe
owe sth to sb
owe sb sth

to feel that you ought to do sth for sb or give them sth, especially because they have done sth for you
欠(情)
I owe a debt of gratitude to all my family.
我很感激我的全家人。
You owe it to your staff to be honest with them.
与下属坦诚相待,这是你对他们应有的态度。

apology to sb for sth
a word or statement saying sorry for sth that has been done wrong or that causes a problem
道歉;谢罪
to offer / make / demand / accept an apology
主动道歉;致歉;要求/接受道歉
You owe him an apology for what you said.
你要为你所说的话向他道歉。
We should like to offer our apologies for the delay to your flight today.
今天航班误点,敬请原谅。

视频及简介

该片讲述了纽特寻找神奇动物的故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • statementn. 声明,陈述
  • survivevt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过 vi.
  • miraclen. 奇迹
  • delayv. 耽搁,推迟,延误 n. 耽搁,推迟,延期
  • gratituden. 感恩之心
  • achievev. 完成,达到,实现
  • apologyn. 道歉;勉强的替代物
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • credencen. 信用,祭器台,供桌