(单词翻译:单击)
Gossip girl here—
"八卦天后"在此
Your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
名流们绯闻的唯一渠道
I spent 18 years
我用了18年之久
accepting the fact my mother was dead.
来接受我母亲已经去世这个事实
I want to know my son.
我想要了解我的儿子
Jack bass. Chuck's uncle.
杰克?拜斯,恰克的叔叔
Jack is the last person I would call for help.
我永远不会打电话向他求助的
I have feelings for you. I don't want to ruin our friendship.
我对你有感觉,因为我不想破坏我们的友谊
Is that rufus' scarf? Miss holland say
那是鲁弗斯的围巾吗,霍兰德小姐说
Rufus left this at her apartment. Please. Is there any way
鲁弗斯把这个落在了她的家里,求你了
That Damien can have visitation rights?
达米恩就真不能再来了吗
I can't have you spending time
我就是不能让你跟一个
with someone mixed up with drugs.
跟一个与毒品纠缠不清的人混
And who am I?
我到底是谁
That's a secret I'll never tell.
这是一个我永远不会说的秘密
You know you love me.
你知道你爱我
X.O.X.O., gossip girl. X.o.x.o
八卦天后
From the day he brings his newborn girl home,
父亲把他新降生的女儿领回家的那一天起
a father lives in fear...
就开始整日惴惴不安
that someday she'll get hurt...
担心她会受到伤害
How about some breakfast?
要不要吃点早餐
Waffles. Shocker.
奶蛋松饼,还真是吃惊
No, I'm good. Thanks. I'll eat at school.
不用,谢谢,我去学校吃
I'll see you at 4:15, on the dot.
4:15见,准时回来
School, home, school, home. I get it. Thanks.
学校,家,学校,家,我知道了,多谢提醒
that someday she'll hate him...
担心有一天她会讨厌他
Hi. Um, I need a car.
我要订辆车
Yeah, from D.U.M.B.O. To the smyth hotel.
对,从,D.U.M.B.O.(克林地名)到史密斯酒店
Okay, thanks. Bye.
好,谢谢,再见
and worst of all,
而最害怕的是
that someday she'll grow up.
有一天她会翅膀长硬
Chuck had an emergency meeting with his lawyer,
恰克和他的律师有个紧急会晤
but he hoped we could all meet up for some shopping later.
不过他希望我们晚些时候可以一起去逛逛街
That sounds lovely.
听起来很不错
This has been a wonderful week. Chuck thinks so, too.
这周实在太棒了,恰克也有同感
He mentioned what a great squash player you were.
他说你壁球打得很棒
And he likes a woman who knows her way around a haberdashery.
而且他喜欢深谙男士穿衣之道的女人
Actually...
事实上
I think there's something he wants to ask you.
我觉得他有事想要问你
Call when you're in the lobby.
你到大厅时打给我
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Several female employees at the empire are suing me...
集团里几个女职工要起诉我
for sexual harassment.
性侵犯
What?
什么
Obviously there were incidents with room service at the palace,
肯定是因为过去曾在酒店叫过几次客房服务
But that was my father's hotel. I was a kid.
但那时酒店还是我父亲的,我还是个孩子
I would never do that now,
我现在决不会在我的酒店里这么做的
not in my hotel, not to you.
为了你也不会
No. Of course not. They're scheming harlots
是啊,当然不会,她们都是处心积虑的妓女
trying to get you to pay them off.
企图勒索你
We have proof that two of those girls
我们有证据证明其中有两个女孩
weren't even in town on one of the alleged nights.
在所谓的事发当晚甚至都不在城里
So we'll fight it.
那么我们要讨回公道
We have innocence, good breeding and Doug Jarrett,
你是清白的,有教养,还有道格?贾瑞特
one of the best lawyers in new york, on our side.
纽约最好的律师之一,站在我们这一边
It's a slam dunk. A court case would be a P.R. Nightmare.
我们稳赢了,打官司对于公关关系来说是个噩梦
We have to settle.
我们必须和解
You'll take care of it?
交给你了
Settlements are for the guilty--
有罪的人,开车肇事名人
Celebrities who run people over, the catholic church.
天主教徒才想要庭外和解
It's not fair. The historical society
不行,历史协会
is honoring my father tonight.
今晚举办纪念我的父亲
I can't have this overshadowing the evening
我不能让这件事破坏了今晚
or anything else.
任何事都不行
This way, the case will be sealed.
这样,这件案子就可以被雪藏了
The press won't know. No one will.
媒体也不会知道,没人会知道
Elizabeth wouldn't have believed it, Chuck.
伊丽莎白会相信你的,恰克
That's not why I'm doing this. But if it was, I'd understand.
我不是为了这个才这么做的,就算是,我也可以理解
You like her. You want the first time
你喜欢她,你希望她和
She meets Lily and the rest of your family to be perfect.
莉莉还有你其他家人的第一次见面完美无缺
What is the point of having Elizabeth in your life
要是你不让伊丽莎白了解你
If you're not going to let her in?
让她进入你的生活又有什么意义
Not everyone's willing to wait 18 years for an "I love you."
不是所有人都愿意花上18年只等一句,我爱你
Lily, what are you doing here?
莉莉,你来这干什么
I'm just checking in. How are things going with Jenny?
我只是来看看,珍妮怎么样了
Oh, we have an understanding--
我们达成了共识
She goes to school, she comes home... mm.
她每天去上学,结束了就回家
She does not date boys with bags of pills.
不和毒贩子约会
Oh, I'm sure she's furious.
那她肯定气死了
The hulk was furious. There's no word for what Jenny is.
绿巨人才生气呢,珍妮可没有生气
Rufus, I need to ask you something.
鲁弗斯,我有事要问你
One sec, Lil. Headmistress Queller, hi.
等一下,莉莉,奎勒校长
I see. Thank you for calling.
我知道了,谢谢你的电话
Jenny didn't go to school this morning.
珍妮今早没有去学校
Apparently, she's been cutting classes all week.
显然,她这周都没去学校
who needs coffee after a wake-up like that?
这样睡醒谁还需要喝咖啡啊
Who's texting this early?
谁这么早发短信来
Rufus.
鲁弗斯
He's freaking out. He can't find Jenny.
他暴跳如雷,他找不到珍妮
He thinks she's with Damien.
他觉得她和达米恩在一起
This is not good.
这可不好
Who, Prince Damien from the state dinner?
谁,国宴上那个达米恩王子吗
I thought you thought he was dreamy.
我以为你觉得他是很理想的情人呢
Well, that was before he tried to kiss me
那是在我拒绝后
after I told him not to. Um, what?
他仍然执意吻我之前,什么
And now that creep's with Jenny?
现在那个讨厌鬼又和珍妮好上了
Yeah. You know what's most attractive about a bad boy?
没错,你知道坏小子最大的魅力在哪里吗
No, I really don't.
不,我真不知道
Your parents refusing to let you see him.
你的父母会不让你见他
Rufus is driving Jenny right into damien's creepy arms.
鲁弗斯这么做是把珍妮往达米恩怀里送
I'm not gonna let that happen.
我可不会坐视不理
Your dad has called, like, five times.
你爸打了有5次了吧
He's obviously looking for you. I know.
显然他在找你,我知道
I'm just not sure I want to explain where I've been.
我不知道该怎么解释刚才在哪
We agreed if this is gonna work,
我们说好要想继续发展下去
we gotta-- we gotta keep it casual.
我们要随意些
If my dad knows, then it's suddenly gonna feel serious,
如果我爸知道了,这就感觉很严肃了
and you know how bad I am at lying to him.
你也知道我不擅长对他撒谎
You can't avoid him forever.
你不可能一直躲着他
Hey, dad.
喂,爸
What?
什么
Oh, um, it's--it's 9:30.
噢,已经,已经9点30了
I have latin.
我有拉丁文课
It's a dead language. It's not going anywhere.
它已经过时了,学了也没用
Why don't you just ditch it
不如翘课
and stay here with me? I can't. I have a quiz.
跟我在一起,不行,有随堂测验
Come on, Jenny.
得了吧,珍妮
Don't you think it's a little coincidental
你不觉着这有点太巧了吗
the last time we got to this exact same spot--
上次我们到了这一步
You know, the place right underneath your kilt--
就是到你短褶裙下面的那步
that you had to go dissect a fetal pig? I did.
然后你说要去解剖猪胚胎,是真的
Come on, Damien. You know I want to be here.
别这样,达米安,你知道我想待在这里
Jenny.
珍妮
Why don't we just talk about it?
我们谈谈这事吧
What's there to talk about?
谈什么事
I think you're an amazing girl.
我觉得你是一个好女孩
I love spending time with you.
我喜欢和你在一起
But when I date someone, sex is usually part of the equation,
但做爱对我来说是交往的一部分
and if you're not cool with that, it's fine,
如果你不愿意,没关系
But you need to say something.
但你要说出来
You can't just shut me down every time we're alone together.
你不能每次在我们独处的时候都拒绝我
I'm not. I... it's just not a good day.
我没有,只...只是今天不适合
I mean, I have a quiz, and then I have that other class.
我有随堂测验,然后还有其他课要上
You're younger than me. I get it.
你比我年轻,我理解
Could it be that you've never...
难道是因为你从来没有...
No. Damien. It's not like that.
没有,达米安,才不是那样呢
Look, I just don't like the first time with someone
我只是不喜欢和某人的第一次
to be rushed.
太匆忙
And I have school.
我还得去上学
Okay. Well, how about tonight?
好吧,那今晚如何
After your father goes to sleep, we can sneak out.
你爸爸睡着之后我们可以偷偷溜出去
No rush, okay?
慢慢来,好吗
Nice and slow.
慢慢享受
Yeah. Perfect.
好呀,很好
Um, it's on, Dalgaard.
就这么定了,达尔加德
I will see you tonight.
今晚见咯
There's always a moment
一个父亲总有一天
a father can't even let himself fear--
得面对
The day his little J. Decides to lose her big V.
小女孩J成为女人
I can't believe the fuss they made over you
难以置信他们就为了滕博阿瑟那点事
at Turnbull & Ssser. I should hope so. Prince william and I
打扰你,我也是,威廉王子和我
practically put the manager's daughter through college.
曾在大学里捉弄过经理的女儿
Well, I had a lovely time.
今天我过的很愉快
Actually, there's something
其实,恰克有件事
that chuck has been meaning to ask you.
早就想问你了
The historical society is
今晚历史协会准备
dedicating a gallery to Bart tonight.
举办一个画展纪念巴特
I understand it might be awkward for you to go to an event
我理解对你来说出席一个
where my father's being honored.
纪念我父亲的场合是很尴尬的
Lily would be there and-- I'd love to come.
莉莉也会来而且...我愿意去
Charles, this is why I'm here.
查尔斯,这是我留下来的原因
I want to be as much a part of your life as you'll let me.
我想要尽可能地融入你的生活
Mr. Bass!
拜斯先生
Mr. Bass, did you pay off women you sexually harassed?
拜斯先生你用钱摆平了你性骚扰的女性吗
Did you receive sex in exchange for promotions?
你曾经潜规则她们吗
Is it true? Look, this is a lie. I'll explain later.
是真的吗,这都是谎言,我稍后会解释
Somebody must have leaked the story.
有人故意把这捅出去
Let's just go. Let's go.
我们走吧,走
I should have guessed. Naughty nephew.
我就该猜到,调皮的侄子
Uncle Jack.
杰克叔叔
You won't believe what I just heard.
你不会相信我都听说了什么
I'm shocked. Yeah, I'm sure you are.
我很惊讶哦,我看也是
She's a teenage girl.
她是青少年
Cutting school to be with her boyfriend
翘课去陪男友
isn't exactly criminal behavior.
并不算犯罪
I guess I'm still holding out hope
我想我还寄希望于
That somewhere underneath that mop of blond hair
在那头蓬松的金发下面
is my little girl.
还是我那天真烂漫的女儿
I know.
我理解
Thanks for being here.
谢谢你陪我
Oh, I'm glad I could be.
我也很高兴能陪你
And I'm willing to put the past in the past if you are.
如果你可以不计前嫌,那么我也可以
Rufus, we just need to talk.
鲁弗斯,我们要谈谈
Now?
现在
Well, the New York historical society
纽约历史协会今晚
is dedicating a room to Bart tonight.
有个纪念巴特的展览
I was hoping you could join me.
我希望你能和我一起去
Lil, I think this morning
莉莉,我觉得今天早上
has been a step in the right direction.
我们之间已往好的方向发展
But I'm not quite in the mood to celebrate
但现在我没什么心情去
Any of your former husbands right now.
缅怀你的任何一个前夫
I'm gonna go try to get ahold of serena again.
我还是试着再联系一下瑟琳娜吧
Hey, Serena.
喂,瑟琳娜
Have you heard from her yet?
你有她的消息吗
Thanks for texting me.
谢谢短信告诉我
Of course. Parents can be such a pain.
应该的,家长有时候很烦人
See, if he wasn't so controlling and judgmental,
要不是他过于有控制欲又苛刻
Then I wouldn't have to be sneaking around like this.
我就不用像这样偷偷摸摸的了
No, I-I get it. You're 16.
没事,我理解,你已经16岁了
You should be able to date who you want. Exactly.
你应该有和别人约会的自由,没错
So how are things with Damien?
那么你和达米恩进展如何
They're great.
还不错
Um, he listens to me,
他愿意倾听我的牢骚
And he--he treats me like an adult
他把我当大人看
and really likes me.
而且他也很喜欢我
I've never felt this way before.
我从来没有过这样的感觉
So it--it's serious then?
所以,你们是认真的咯
Well, it's about to be.
可能快了吧
He's, uh, staying at the Smyth hotel,
他住在史密斯旅馆
and I was thinking that tonight-- Tonight?
我想,也许今晚就,今晚
Uh, I'd say that is serious then.
看来这回真是认真的了
Your first time-- that's--that's monumental.
你的第一次,意义非凡
It is your first time, right?
这是你的第一次吧
Are you nervous?
你紧张吗
Yeah, I guess a little.
是的,有点紧张
Jenny, the thing about your virginity
珍妮,要知道,你的童贞
is that you can never get it back.
一旦失去就回不来了
You know, I...
你知道,我
I always kinda wish
我一直希望
I-I would've waited
把第一次留给
for somebody that would have stood up for me
那个能为我奋不顾身
and fought for me,
为我打架的人
you know, like Patrick Swayze in "Dirty dancing."
比如《辣身舞》里的帕特里克?斯威兹
"Dirty dancing"?
《辣身舞》
It's great. You should download it.
这电影很棒,你应该去看看
All right. But, see, the thing is, Serena,
好吧,瑟琳娜,但问题是
that Damien really is the right guy.
达米恩就是我要等的人
Okay, well, that's your decision, and I'll support you.
好吧,这是你的决定,我会支持你的
Uh, you know, obviously, you're not going to school today,
既然你现在没去学校
and you should-- should commemorate today, so...
那你应该,应该来纪念下这个日子
I have to get ready for Chuck's party,
我要去为恰克的酒会做准备了
but Nate will take you to lunch.
内特会带你去吃午饭
Yeah. I, um, what are you in the mood for?
没错,你想吃点什么
There he is. I would have been here sooner,
找到你了,我本来能早到些的
but I got distracted reading some of those protestors' signs.
但是那些抗议标语分散了我的注意力
I never realized how many sex puns you could make
我真没想到用恰克?拜斯这个名字
out of the name "Chuck Bass."
能发散出这么多和性有关的双关语
Don't worry.
别担心
It'll blow over in a couple weeks.
几周之后事情就会平息了
You expect me to believe it's just coincidence
这宗诉讼案一发生你就出现了
you show up the same time this lawsuit does?
你觉得我会认为这是巧合吗
I came back to protect you.
我是来保护你的
See, I heard a rumor-Evelyn Bass rose from the dead.
我听到谣言,说伊芙琳?拜斯死而复生了
Oh, she wasn't dead.
她本来就没死
No, it seems my father paid her
事实上,我父亲付给她钱
to stay away from me all these years.
让她在这些年来远离我
Yeah. I get why you'd fall for all this,
我知道你为什么会这么狼狈了
what, with your mommy issues,
因为你母亲的事情影响了你
all those abnormal attachments to your babysitters.
所以你才对那些保姆动手动脚
Didn't help that I was nailing 'em, huh?
不论我怎样解释你都不会相信的,是吧
But, Chuck, I saw Evelyn's body
但是恰克,我是亲眼看到
in the casket at the funeral home.
他们将伊芙琳的遗体入殓的
And why should I believe anything you say?
我为什么要相信你
I tell you what. Have her come by the party tonight.
听我说,让她来参加今晚的酒会
The old Evelyn and I never got along.
伊芙琳和我一直不太和睦
Maybe now we'll hit it off. It might be fun.
说不定这次就和解了呢,一定很有趣
I've never seen a ghost before.
我从没见过鬼
Well, hello, gorgeous.
你好,美女
And now it all makes sense.
事情终于水落石出了
You're the blood-sucking reptile behind this lawsuit.
你这个寄生虫就是这起诉讼的元凶
Wow. Harsh words. But I'm innocent.
这话真难听,我是无辜的
Whoever did this is more brilliant than I am.
不管是谁做的,他都比我聪明
My sources tell me
根据我听到的消息
reservations are already down 20%.
预约的顾客量已经减少了20%
You're a lying ooze.
你这个撒谎的卑鄙小人
Little nephew is going to have to step down
我的小侄子看来得将他的宾馆
from his beloved empire. And what?
拱手相让了,那又怎样
You think you'll somehow get it?
你以为你有机会得手吗
Please. That'll never happen.
拜托,这永远不会发生的
Blair.
布莱尔
I've already had everything of Chuck's worth having.
你才是恰克最珍爱的宝贝
And as always,
和往常一样
the pleasure is yours.
这是你的荣幸
Trust me. I have a plan.
相信我,我计划好了
Telling Jenny that Damien is bad for her
告诉珍妮达米恩有多不好
will only make her want him more.
只能让她更想得到他
We have to show her.
我们必须让她亲眼见证
And how--how are we gonna do that?
可是,我们要如何做到呢
I called him and invited him over for lunch.
我打电话邀请他来共进午餐
What, are you crazy?
什么,你疯了吗
You said the last time you were alone with that guy,
你说上次你们单独在一起的时候
he tried to rip your clothes off.
他一直想把你的衣服脱掉
And he'll try to again, but this time, you and Jenny
他还会的,不过这次,你和珍妮
are gonna walk in right in time to catch him.
正好可以来把他抓个正着
This--this sounds absurd.
这,这听起来很荒唐
Blair and Chuck do it all the time.
布莱尔和恰克一直这么做
Nate, I know it's not ideal,
内特,我知道这个办法不太好
but Jenny's gonna have sex
但是如果我们不有所行动的话
with him tonight if we don't stop this.
珍妮就会和他上床了
We should just call Rufus.
我们还是打电话给鲁弗斯吧
What, so he can ground her again?
然后呢,让他继续关珍妮禁闭吗
Nate, this is gonna work.
内特,这不管用的
It's one o'clock now, give me 45 minutes exactly.
现在1点了,再给我45分钟就好
Bye.
拜拜
I'm so glad you called.
你真高兴你能打来
You know what, dad? I think every girl
老爸,你知道吗,我觉得每个女孩
goes through a forbidden guy phase.
都喜欢和禁止交往的男生在一起
It's... you know, it explains why vampires are
这,这就解释了为什么现在
so popular right now.
吸血鬼这么流行
Well, if he were a vampire, I could slip garlic
如果他是吸血鬼的话,我就
in her waffles, not that she'd eat them.
在她的华夫饼里放大蒜,虽然她不一定会吃
Hey, distract me. I have, uh,
嘿,聊点别的吧,呃
noticed You've been sleeping out quite a bit this week.
我注意到这星期你都没怎么回家睡觉
Yeah, yeah. Just at Vanessa's, you know.
是啊,我睡在瓦内萨那里
I fall asleep on the extra bed sometimes, studying late.
有时候看书看得晚了,就加床睡一起了
It's no big deal.
没什么的
You always were a bad liar.
你总是不太会说谎
Obviously, you're seeing someone.
很明显,你谈恋爱了
Okay. All right, you got me.
好吧好吧,被你发现了
Um, it's actually, uh,
嗯,其实是,呃
Vanessa.
瓦内萨
Thank you so much for coming by.
真谢谢你能过来
Ah. I know I'm overreacting,
我知道我有点反应过度了
but I just need family by my side,
但我只是需要家人的陪伴
and I know you're practically Jenny's sister.
我知道你和珍妮像亲姐妹一样
No, Vanessa's not family. She's not a sister.
不,瓦内萨不是家人,也不是姐姐
She's a...she's a friend. She's a classmate, really, you know.
她只是个朋友,只是同学,真的
Hello. Hey. What's...what's going on? What are you doing?
你好,怎么回事,你想干什么
Rufus is in the other room.
鲁弗斯在另一间房间呢
All right, you know what? I think we need
好,知道吗,我觉得我们需要
to set some guidelines.
制定一些指导原则
Guidelines?
指导原则
Well, you know, zones.
嗯,你知道的,区域原则
Zones where we're friends only,
制定特定的友人专区
zones where we're friends with benefits.
以及炮友专区
And here, where--where my dad treats you like his own daughter
还有在这儿,我爸爸把你当作女儿
and we've prepared thanksgiving dinner while watching
一起边准备感恩节晚餐
"The sound of music," That's gotta be...
一边看《音乐之声》 我觉得这种情况下
I think that's gotta be a friend-only zone.
就属于友人专区的范畴
Okay. I see your point.
好,我明白你的意思了
And Llily's, you know, the upper east side in general,
还有在莉莉家,也就是上东区
actually, that's a friends-only zone, too.
实际上,也都是属于友人专区
Uh, but downtown, you know, around school,
但是在市中心,学校附近
that's friends-with-benefits zone.
就是情人专区
I'll draw you a map. That's what I'll do.
我会给你画张地图的,我会画的
It'll be much easier.
这样更方便一些
Sorry to drag you guys all the way over here,
抱歉把你们拽到这儿来
but I...I think I have it handled.
但我想,我得处理些事儿
See you later.
一会儿见
I am gonna go back to school.
我要回学校了
Okay, you know, I'll come with you.
好的,我和你一起走
We can talk about what zone the subway is.
顺便可以讨论一下地铁属于哪个区域
How about the subway is
不如地铁就作为
a no-talking-about-zone-rules zone, okay?
"绝口不谈专区原则"专区,如何
Better yet, classmate,
或者,作为同学
a sitting-on-opposite-ends- of-the-car zone.
就是车内相对而坐专区
All right. Still drawing a map.
好吧,还得多画张地图
You know, I've almost called you a million times.
我差不多给你打了几百万遍的电话
Really? And why is that?
真的吗,为什么
To apologize.
向你道歉
The state dinner... my behavior was...
那次国宴,我的行为举止
Yeah, well, um, I actually wanted to apologize, too.
嗯,其实我也想向你道歉
Uh, I used you,
我利用了你
and...and that was wrong.
而且,我做错了
But, um, Nate and I are over.
但是内特和我已经结束了
Uh, I have absolutely no feelings for him anymore.
我对他完全没感觉了
Serena, I'm dating Jenny,
瑟琳娜,我在和珍妮交往
and I actually really like her,
而且我其实很喜欢她
so I can't do this.
所以我不能这么做
What?
什么
Great lunch. Sorry about Nate.
真是丰盛的午餐,关于内特的事我很抱歉
Me, too.
我也是
Nate, what's going on?
内特,怎么回事
We've had coffee and two entire desserts.
我们喝了咖啡,吃掉了两大盘甜品
Can we go now?
可以走了吗
Uh-oh. Looks like this virgin queen's next accessory
看来这位童贞女王的下一个配饰
may be a chastity belt.
也许是一条贞节带哦
You're gonna dream of the days you were just grounded.
你会向往以前被禁足的日子的
From now, on I will escort you to and from school,
从现在开始,我会接送你上下学
Queller will assign someone to walk you from class to class,
奎勒尔会派人护送你去各个教室
and you will have lunch in her office.
然后你在她办公室里吃午餐
Dad, I ditched class to be with my boyfriend.
爸爸,我是逃课去见我男朋友了
So what? It's not like it's affecting my grades.
那能怎么样,这根本不影响我的成绩
You can't keep treating me like a child.
你不能老把我当孩子
Well, you certainly are acting like one.
你的所作所为确实像个孩子
If you think this guy...
如果你觉得这家伙
the one that brought drugs into the house...
这个把毒品带进屋的人
is right for you, you're a child.
很适合你,那你仍旧是个孩子
Yeah, and if you would listen to him,
是啊,如果你愿意听他解释
then you'd know that they weren't his pills.
那你就会明白那些不是他的毒品
But you didn't. You just jumped to conclusions,
但你不愿意听,你只是妄下结论
like you always do. You know, it's no wonder
一如既往地如此
that you're marriage is going down the toilet.
所以你的婚姻才会一败涂地
I bought you a little something to wear tonight.
我给你买了一件今晚可以戴的小饰物
Oh, thank you.
噢,谢谢
Oh, it's beautiful.
真漂亮
Blair helped me pick it out.
布莱尔帮我挑的
As I recall, purple was your father's favorite color, too.
我记得,紫色也是你爸爸最喜欢的颜色
Actually, I only wear purple
其实,我戴紫色领带
because my father loathed it.
只因为我爸爸讨厌紫色
Or maybe that's what he wanted you to think.
或者他就希望你那么想
Bart was playing with people's heads all the time.
巴特一直与形形色色的人打交道
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Is it the lawsuit?
是因为官司的事吗
Not the lawsuit,
不是
but, uh, who may be behind it.
而是其中的幕后操纵者
My uncle Jack just arrived in town.
我叔叔杰克刚过来
Sounds like Jack.
很像是杰克的手段
Will he be going to the party tonight?
他今晚会去酒会吗
Uh, he's not invited, but he is a cockroach,
他没有被邀请,但他是就像只蟑螂
and they tend to slip in through the cracks.
总是从角落偷偷溜进来
Charles, um...
查尔斯
Your uncle and I...
你叔叔和我
We have history.
我们有一段往事
It's ugly history.
一段不堪回首的往事
Look, I'm not going to let Jack
听着,我的酒会邀请谁
determine who can and can't come to my party.
不会因为杰克而有所改变的
I'm sorry, Charles. I don't know if I have the strength
抱歉,查尔斯,我不知道自己能否
to deal with him and meet your family at the same time.
在应付他的的同时还见你的家人
I hope you understand.
我希望你能理解
I understand perfectly.
我十分理解
But since I can't spend the evening with you,
不过鉴于晚上您无法出席了
stay for a while. Have a drink.
我们坐下来,喝一杯吧
Of course.
没问题
I can see he's starting to doubt himself.
我能看出他已经开始不自信了
Why wouldn't he, with the bad press, the protestors?
在负面头条和反对者的强压下,谁都会的
The "Daily intel" Says he's thinking of stepping down.
"每日英特尔"说他在考虑是否辞职
Chuck's not stepping anywhere.
恰克绝不会辞职的
Ooh, can I borrow that?
我可以用一下吗
Oh, and speaking of things we've shared...
关于我们刚才八卦过的事
Nate, serena doesn't want to talk to you right now.
内特,瑟琳娜现在不想和你说话
Well, did she tell you about her little plan to seduce Damien
她和你说她想去色诱达米恩
and have Jenny walk in on it?
然后让珍妮碰巧撞上的小计划了吗
Well, it sounds perfectly reasonable to me.
对于我来说这样很合乎常理
Yeah, because it's a Blair-Waldorf-nut-job plan.
因为是布莱尔?霍道夫式的完美计划吗
I'll ignore that.
我就当你放屁好了
Nate, Serena and I are getting ready for the party.
内特,瑟琳娜和我正在为酒会梳妆打扮
Now why don't you just apologize so we can all move past this
为什么你不先道歉,这样我们可以不计前嫌地
and be supportive for Chuck on his big night?
在这个重要的夜晚全力支持恰克
No, I'm not going to apologize.
不,我不会道歉的
I did the right thing, okay? Serena may not get it,
我没有做错,瑟琳娜也许不明白
but losing her virginity is a huge deal
失去贞洁对于珍妮这样的女孩
for a girl like Jenny.
来说无比重要
Oh, and it wasn't for me? Why is that, Nate?
对我就不是了吗,为什么那样说,内特
Because I was a huge slut when I was Jenny's age?
因为我在珍妮那么大时是个十足的荡妇吗
Look, I didn't realize I was on speakerphone, okay?
听着,我没意识到开着免提
I didn't mean to say that. That's exactly what you meant.
我不是那个意思,你就是那个意思
"Dirty dancing"?
辣身舞
Yeah, it's corny, but it's kinda good.
是的,情节老套,但还可以
Come on. It's totally good.
拜托,那个片子很好
Yeah, baby's dad's an even bigger jerk than you.
是的,宝贝的父亲比你还敏感
Look, I have to go to this historical society thing
听着,我要就一些历史协会的问题
to talk to Lily.
和莉莉谈谈
Obviously, I can't let you out of my sight,
显而易见,我不能让你离开我的视线
so that means you're coming, too.
这就意味这你也要一起来
But I will be watching you all night. Great.
而且我整晚都会盯着你,太棒了
Boycott! Boycott! Boycott!
反对,反对,反对
Pathetic!
真可悲
Suburban moralists in mom jeans.
穿着肥大牛仔裤的郊区居民
I'd pity them if I wasn't scared they'd spill orange soda
如果不是她们想把橘子苏打泼到我的
on my Christian Louboutins.
克里斯提?鲁布托上,真想怜悯她们一下
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Are you kidding?
开玩笑吧
A d.N.A. Sample? You've been watching too much CBS.
一个DNA样本吗,你看CBS的侦探片中毒了吧
I should have thought of it weeks ago.
我几星期前就应该想到
A friend of mine at the NYPD
我有朋友在纽约警局
says he can have it done in a few hours.
他可以在几小时内查出结果
This way we'll know once and for all who Elizabeth really is.
这样我们就可以知道伊丽莎白的真面目了
You know who she really is.
你知道她是谁
You can see it in her eyes-- in your eyes.
你可以从你们彼此眼里确定这点
Jack's gotten inside your head.
你忘不了杰克的话
He has a point.
他说的很合理
She turns up out of the blue,
她莫名其妙就走出了阴霾
doesn't know things about my father.
不知道关于我父亲的事情
And when she hears that Jack--
而且当她听到杰克
the only person who actually met my mother--
唯一一个见过我母亲的人
will be at the party tonight, she bails.
将要参加今晚的酒会时,她却想回避
Blair, she's supposed to be dead.
布莱尔,她说不定真的已经死了
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
I was coming to tell you I changed my mind.
我是来告诉你我改变主意了
Chuck wasn't thinking.
恰克没有那样想
I thought... you were starting to open your heart to me,
我觉得,你开始对我敞开心扉了
like I was to you.
就像我对你一样
Chuck's not doing this. It's just a big misunderstanding.
恰克不会做检测,这只是个误会
Look, if you are who you say you are,
如果你是你说的那个人
you won't mind me doing a d.N.A. Test, right?
你不会介意我去做DNA检测的,对吗
I should have known you would never let me in.
我早应该明白的,你不会接受我的
You are your father's son.
你是你父亲的儿子
We can drop it off on the way.
我们可以在去的路上把样本送检
I think I'll just meet you there.
我们还是分头去吧
Looks like the protestors outside
看来认为拜斯是个混蛋
aren't the only ones who think Bass is an ass.
不仅仅是外面的反对者
Well, I didn't expect to see you here.
没想到会在这遇到你
You haven't returned any of my calls in weeks.
几个星期来你都没回过我的电话
I'm here to support Chuck.
我来这是为了支持恰克的
Serena, I know that you are angry,
瑟琳娜,我知道你很生气
and maybe someday you'll understand
以后你或许就会明白
why I didn't tel you I was--
为什么我不告诉你我当时
Doing my father when I came to visit him? Well, that's--
当着我面和我父亲搞在一起吗,那只是
Save your lies for your current husband.
把这些谎话说给你的现任丈夫吧
I have a feeling you're to thank for the, uh, turnout tonight.
我有种感觉,你一定会喜欢今晚的酒会的
Well, people are here because they support you.
人们出席都是为了支持你
None of us believe slander. Well,
在座的每个人都不相信流言,好吧
thank you. That means more to me than you know.
谢谢,这对我来说意义重大
Did you come here alone? I thought you would bring Blair
你自己来的吗,我以为你会带着布莱尔
and maybe someone else that you wanted me to meet.
或是某个你想介绍给我认识的人
I'm solo tonight.
我今晚是一个人来的
Me, too.
我也是
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey. I didn't mean it the way it sounded.
我本意不是那样的
What, that I was the concubine of the upper east side?
是吗,这么说我是个上东区的姘妇喽
Well, look, I didn't want to get into details in front of Blair,
在布莱尔面前我不想细说
But, come on, Serena.
但是,得了吧,瑟琳娜
I mean, everyone knows the stories about Adam Handler,
大家都知道你的那些事,亚当?汉德勒
Uh, Jake Hendrickson, Matt Price...
杰克?亨德里克森,还有麦特?普锐斯
Oh, the art teacher from Prague.
对了,还有布拉格来的艺术课老师
I didn't sleep with all of those guys, Nate.
我并没有和他们上床,内特
Haven't you heard of locker-room gossip?
你没听过以讹传讹这句话吗
They lied or exaggerated.
他们要么瞎编要么是夸大其词
Serena, I lost my virginity to you
瑟琳娜,我在坎贝尔公寓的吧台上
on a bar at the campbell apartment.
失身于你
And somehow that reflects poorly on me and not you?
那怎么只影响了我,而没影响到你
Talk about a double standard.
你自己讲话双重标准
No that's not what I was talking about.
不,我不是这个意思
Look, whatever your twisted guy logic is,
不管你们醉酒的男生是什么逻辑
There's still no reason for you to go behind my back with Jenny.
你还是没理由背着我跟珍妮在一起
Serena, I woke up the morning after I lost my virginity
瑟琳娜,我献出处子身之后的早晨醒来
to find that the person I lost it to--
却发现我委身的那个人
the person I loved--
我所爱的那个人
had left town,
已经离开了
never to be heard from again for a year.
整整一年都毫无音信
So, yeah, I had a good reason.
所以我有很好的理由
Thank you, for coming. Arnold, great to see you.
感谢你们的到来,阿诺德,很高兴见到你
You look glorious, as always.
你还是那么迷人
How dare you show your face
你明知我妻子在场
at an event you know my wife is at.
还胆敢来露面
Rufus, don't blow a gasket. I just came to offer my apology.
鲁弗斯,别生气,我只是前来道歉的
Lily, I wasn't myself that night at the opera gala.
莉莉,歌剧盛宴那天晚上我失去理智了
I'd had a lot to drink,
我喝多了
took some of those over-the-counter pills
吃了一些他们偷偷贩卖的
they started keeping behind the counter recently...
非处方药
And some meth.
还有些兴奋剂
Really, I was just in a bad place,
真的,我当时只是状态不佳
But now I'm a changed man.
但我现在已经改过自新了
You expect us to buy that?
你还指望我们买账吗
It was worth a shot. I'm not gonna make a scene,
至少值得一试,我不是吓唬你
but if you so much as show up within 50 feet
但如果今晚你出现在她周围
of this woman again tonight, you're gonna regret it.
大约50英尺的范围内,你会后悔的
So I guess you found the scarf.
这么说你见到那条围巾了
Can we go somewhere private to talk?
我们能找个隐秘点的地方谈谈吗
Great. Another lecture?
很好,又来一通说教吗
Come on. Did the upper east side crown
拜托,上东区的皇冠
cut off the circulation to your brain?
让你的大脑供血不足了吗
Damien's my boyfriend.
达米恩是我的男朋友
Jenny, you're 16. Come on.
珍妮,你才16岁
Yeah, and when you were 16, you were in love with Serena,
你16岁的时候,你和瑟琳娜恋爱了
And everyone thought it was adorable.
而且每个人都很赞同
Uh, you know what? Just...
怎么说呢
I'll--I'll be right back. Stay here.
我一会就回来,好好待在这儿
Hey, Dan. How are you?
丹,你好
You look amazing.
你看起来太棒了
This is a friends-only zone. I thought we agreed.
现在是在友人专区,我以为我们说好了呢
Well, that's--that's not a friends-only dress.
这可不是只为友人穿的礼服啊
Really? I-I thought it was perfect. My bad.
是吗,我还觉得挺好呢,我的错
Oh, and--and just so you know,
顺便告诉你
I'm not wearing any underwear.
我没穿内衣哦
Go away, traitor.
走开,你这个叛徒
Look, I'm sorry I called Rufus,
很抱歉我打给了鲁弗斯
But it was for your own good.
但这是为了你好
I mean, you're a really special girl, Jenny,
你真的是个很特别的女孩,珍妮
who deserves a guy who's gonna see that,
你值得拥有一个了解你的男人
You know, who's gonna be there in the morning.
一直能陪你到清晨的男人
Not like you're available.
不像你这么有空呀
Jenny, Damien got aggressive with Serena at the state dinner.
珍妮,那次国宴达米恩对瑟琳娜动手动脚的
Shows what you know.
告诉你吧
Damien only hit on Serena to get her
达米恩只是想让瑟琳娜
to take off the opera jacket with the drugs in it.
把那件藏有毒品的外套脱下来而已
Drugs? Is he dealing?
毒品,他做毒品交易吗
You can't be with someone who's dealing drugs.
你不能跟一个做毒品交易的人在一起
Why? It's not like you've never done any.
为什么,你又不是没吸过
Stop pretending that you care about me.
别假装关心我了
In fact, the only one who does just got here.
事实上,唯一关心我的人刚刚到了
Hi. How you doing?
你好吗
Good. How are you?
还好,你呢
I'm sorry, man.
抱歉,兄弟
There's no way I'm letting you leave with her.
我不会让你带走她的
Really?
是吗
Let's get out of here. Damien.
我们走,达米恩
Looks like little J. is about to do
看来小J打算
some dirty dancing of her own.
自己跳出一场辣身舞了
Nate. Hey, you okay?
内特,你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
What happened? It's Jenny.
怎么回事,珍妮
She ran off with Damien. The guy's a drug dealer.
她和达米恩跑了,那家伙是做毒品交易的
What? Yeah.
什么,真的
He's staying at the Smyth. Okay.
他住在史密斯酒店,好
All right, I'm gonna call you when I find 'em.
我一找到他们就给你们电话
Where are my mom and Rufus?
妈妈和鲁弗斯在哪儿
So I went to Holland's.
所以我就去了霍兰德哪儿
I don't know what I thought would happen.
我不知道我想要发生什么
But I guess a part of me wanted to even the score.
我想我只是有点想报复的
But when the time came, I couldn't go through with it,
但真到了那个时候,我做不到
Because the truth is, uh, I love you, Lily,
因为事实是,我爱你,莉莉
And I couldn't do that to you.
我不能那样对你
I love you.
我爱你
I've always loved you.
我一直都爱着你
Dad.
爸爸
Jenny ran off with Damien, and he's worse than we thought.
珍妮跟达米恩跑了,他比我们想的还坏
Oh, god.
噢,天啊
Doug. Don't give me that lawyer face.
道格,别那么严肃
People still showed up tonight. Things can't be that bad.
还是会有客人来的,情况还没有那么糟糕
Actually...
实际上
Things have taken a turn.
情况已经急转直下了
We're getting attacked by Christian conservatives.
我们正被保守的基督教徒抨击
We have those in Manhattan?
曼哈顿有这样的人吗
The family travel council's organizing a boycott.
家庭旅游协会正在组织抵制行动
You'd be shocked how much influence they have.
他们的影响力足以让你震惊
That's the kind of thing
这种东西
that would only entice my target clientele.
只能影响我的目标客户群而已
I don't think the business has
我觉得我们可能
The luxury of waiting around to see.
没有时间再等待时机了
I'm sorry, Chuck.
我很抱歉,查克
For P.R., if nothing else,
从公关层面上说
it needs to seem that you're no longer in charge.
你必须让外界觉得你已经不再是最高决策人
You need to hand over operations of the hotel,
你得把酒店的经营权转交给别人
At least temporarily.
至少暂时如此
Perhaps a family member....
比如让其他家庭成员
I'll do it.
我可以接手
Doug. Give us a moment.
道格,让我们单独谈谈
I promise you, Jack...
我老实告诉你,杰克
That will never happen.
那是不可能的
Then I'll wait.
我会一直等下去的
And when your beloved hotel is bankrupt and empty,
等你心爱的酒店破产倒闭
I'll swoop in and give you fair-market price.
我会乘虚而入,以公平的市场价格入手
I'm sure there's some copper pipes I could salvage.
我想你一定给我留下了不少好东西
This was your plan, wasn't it?
是你计划好的,对不对
No. But I'm totally gonna reap its rewards.
不,但我会坐享其成
You took what was mine.
你夺走了原本属于我的东西
Now I'm gonna take what's yours.
现在我只是以其人之道还治其人之身
At least you know it's staying in the family.
至少这酒店是落到了自家人手里
What room is Damien Dalgaard in?
达米恩?达尔加德入住的是哪间房
I'm sorry, sir. I can't give out that information.
不好意思,先生,我不能透露客人信息
Would you like me to call up?
你要我帮你接通他的电话吗
Well, I seriously doubt he's gonna answer the phone,
我想他是不会听电话的
considering he's up there alone with a 16-year-old girl.
因为此刻他正与一个16岁的少女在一起
Oh, my gosh. Thanks for showing up tonight
天啊,谢谢你今晚及时出现
And risking the wrath of my dad,
帮我脱离了我老爸的魔爪
Punching Nate freaking Archibald.
还将可恶的内特?阿齐布尔德打了一顿
Let me give you a real reason to thank me.
让我给你个真正的理由来感谢我
Booking a room at the Empire was genius.
想到在帝国大厦开房简直是天才
You sure you wanna do this?
你确定你想这么做
Yeah.
是的
I told you there'd be a new scandal before the day was out.
我告诉过你今天之内就会出现新的丑闻
But we can talk about that later. What's wrong?
不过我们可以晚点再谈那个,怎么了
A boycott.
联合抵制
Doug says I have no choice
道格说我没的选择
but to sign my hotel over to someone else.
只能把我的酒店转让给别人
Jack nominated himself.
杰克推荐了他自己
Of course he did.
他当然会
I can take over.
我能来掌管
I don't think signing the hotel over
我不认为把酒店
to my 19-year-old girlfriend would ease the public's mind.
转让给我19岁的女朋友会打消公众的疑虑
What about Lily?
莉莉呢
She's Bass industries.
她掌管拜斯工业
The last thing I want is my father's company bailing me out.
我最不希望的就是我父亲的公司里面没有我
I don't see what choice you have.
我看不出你还有什么选择
The D.N.A. results.
基因监测结果
What do they say?
怎么说
Looks like I've got another choice.
看起来我有其他人选了
Damien, um,
达米恩
There's something that you should know before...
有些事情你应该提前了解
What is it? You can tell me anything.
什么事,你可以告诉我任何事情
I'm a virgin.
我是处女
I just wanted you to know
我只是想让你知道
in case...
以免
Uh, I just wanted you to know.
我就是想让你知道
I kinda figured.
我明白了
It's really not a big deal.
这不是什么大事
Well... actually, I mean, it is...
事实上,我是说,那
It is kind of a big deal for me.
对我来说是大事
I mean...
我是说
I chose you, and that...
我选择了你
It means something to me. Does it...
对我来说那就意味着
Jenny, why don't we talk about this after?
珍妮,我们待会再谈这个问题
Okay?
好吗
No, I don't-I don't want to do this.
不,我不想,我不想做了
Damien, where--
达米恩,你去
Where are you going?
你去哪里
I knew you were just a kid.
我想你还是小孩一个
Well, the police are looking into it,
警察已经开始调查了
But they don't seem optimistic
但是想要今晚找到他们
that they're gonna find them tonight.
情况可能不太乐观
They're not at the hotel.
他们不在饭店
There was nothing any one of us could have done.
我们什么也做不了
Jenny's mind was set.
珍妮已经下定了决心
Everyone will be happy to know
我和达米恩分手了
that Damien and I broke up.
你们都高兴了吧
Jenny, I'm sorry for you, but that's what happens--
珍妮,我很抱歉,但到底发生了什么
Whatever, Dad. Am I still grounded?
你管呢,爸爸,我还是会被禁闭吧
Yes.
是的
Okay. I'll just, um,
好把,我这一年剩下的日子
stay at home for the rest of the year.
可能都会待在家里
All right, now I'm really tired,
好了,我很累了
So if it's okay with you, I'd just like to go to my room.
所以你们如果没什么事了,我回房间了
Hey. You okay?
你还好吗
I'm fine.
我很好
That's a relief.
真让人欣慰
So then you and Damien didn't-- No, we did.
那么你和达米恩没有,不,我们做了
Honestly, Serena,
说实在的,瑟琳娜
I don't know what you were so worried about.
我不明白你干嘛这么担心
It was no big deal.
又不是什么大事
Would you mind closing the door on your way out?
不介意的话,麻烦你出去的时候关上门
I should have trusted you.
我本该相信你
The test came back?
测试结果出来了
It's hard for me to let people in.
我很难对人敞开心扉
I abandoned you when you were just a baby.
你还是个婴儿的时候我就抛弃了你
How could it not be?
你当然会变成这样
I want to change.
我想改变
I want to trust you. I need to,
我想信任你,我必须信任你
Because I need someone to take over operations of my hotel
因为我需要有人来管理我的酒店
for a while. What?
一段时间,什么
It's mostly just a signing authority.
基本上就是签些文件
I'd still have a voice behind the scenes.
我还是会幕后指挥的
It just needs to look like I'm gone,
但表面上要表现得像我不在了一样
until the scandal subsides.
直到丑闻平息下来为止
Charles, it's--it's too much.
查尔斯,这太重要了
There are other people who'd do a better job.
有人能做的更好
I don't trust those other people.
我不相信那些人
Those other people aren't my mother.
那些人不是我的母亲
Look, it's not hard. I'll show you everything
这并不难,我会告诉你
you need to know.
该了解的所有事情
You just have to sign these papers.
你只需要签署这些文件
Hello, mother.
你好,妈妈
Lily, It's been six months. I'm afraid it's time
莉莉,都六个月了,我想我们该
we check back in with the good Dr. Van Der Woodsen.
去范德?伍德森医生那儿复诊了
Can't we get someone else to do the tests?
我们不能找别人做测试吗
I mean, does it really have to be him?
真的有必要找他吗
You know he's the right choice,
你知道应该找他的
and it's been too long already.
已经拖了很长时间了
Please, darling. For me.
求你了,亲爱的,就算为了我
Okay.
好吧
I'll get on the next plane out.
我会乘下一班飞机去
Thank you, dear.
谢谢你,亲爱的
Lil?
莉莉
Hey. Everything okay?
事情都顺利吗
Actually, that was my mother,
事实上,是我妈妈
And she is at Canyon Ranch.
她在峡谷牧场酒店
And normally, I could ignore her pleas, but--
一般来说,我可以忽略她的要求
You should go.
你应该去
I think Jenny and I need some time right now anyway.
反正我和珍妮也需要一点时间
Maybe when you come back, you and I can start all over.
或许等你回来,我们就能重新开始了
I would love that. Clean slate.
我非常期待,重新开始
Absolutely.
完完全全
Clean slate.
重新开始
So, uh, so, listen,
听我说
I know your room is a benefits-only zone...
我知道你的房间属于情人专区
But, uh, right now I-I need to talk to my friend.
不过,这一刻,我真的需要跟朋友聊聊
Fine. I'll make an exception. Shoot.
好,我可以破例一次,说吧
Well, you see, there's this girl,
你看,有个女孩
and--and under normal circumstances,
一般情况下
I'd tell everyone, "Hey, everybody.
我会跟大家说, "嗨,大家
"I'm seeing this amazing girl.
我遇到了一个迷人的女孩
I think it might be serious."
我想这次是认真的"
But this girl and I--
但是这个女孩和我
we agreed that that would be a mistake. Interesting.
我们都觉得那会是个错误,有意思
The thing is, keeping these feelings aside
问题是,把这种感觉埋在心里
is--is--is killing me, cause all I want to do is
简直要逼死我了,因为我最想做的就是
tell everyone how happy I am.
告诉每个人我有多么开心
How happy are you?
你有多开心呢
Oh, I'm very, very happy, very happy,
我非常,十分,超级开心
The kind of happy that people write embarrassing songs about.
就像人们写的那些肉麻情歌里那么开心
Then, as your friend,
那么,作为你的朋友
I think you should tell people.
我觉得你应该告诉大家
And as long as this is still a benefits-only zone...
还有这里还是情人专区
I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was calling Rufus.
我很抱歉我没有告诉你我打给了鲁弗斯
No, it's okay. My plan was dumb anyway.
不,没关系,我的计划本来就很蠢
Nate, I...
内特,我
I'm really sorry I left the morning after we...
我很抱歉当时我第二天一早就离开了
You know, I never meant to hurt you.
你知道的,我从没想过要伤害你
Oh, I know.
我明白
I wish that somehow, we could relive that night,
我希望,我们能重现那晚的时光
because this time I know that you love me,
因为这一次我知道你爱我
and you know that I love you.
你也知道我爱你
What are we celebrating?
我们要庆祝什么
The lawsuit?
官司
The scandal?
丑闻
The fact I just signed over my hotel?
还是我刚刚转让了我的酒店的事
We're celebrating you...
我们庆祝你
opening your heart to your mother...
向你母亲敞开了心扉
and... me...
还有,我
being the woman who encouraged you to do it.
就是那个鼓励你的女人
And just like that Chuck Bass celebrating a new love.
正如恰克?拜斯庆祝他的新感情
Well? Do we have ourselves a hotel?
我们有自己的酒店了吧
We do.
有了
Careful, Chuck.
当心,恰克
It's an open heart
敞开的心扉
that's vulnerable to the deepest wound.
会伤的更深
X.O.X.O., gossip girl.
XOXO 八卦天后
