(单词翻译:单击)
Previously on The Vampire Diaries
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
For over a century
一个多世纪以来
I have lived in secret until now.
我都秘密地活着
I know the risk but I have to know her.
我知道这很冒险,但我必须要认识她
I'm Elena.
我叫埃琳娜
I'm Stefan.
我叫斯特凡
I know.
我知道
I'm Damon, Stefan's brother.
我是达蒙,斯特凡的哥哥
You didn't tell me that you had a brother.
你没告诉我你有个兄弟
Being around her, being in her world?
在她身旁,进入她的世界
Does it make you feel alive?
让你觉得自己还活着是么
He told me about your ex, Katherine?
他跟我说了你的前女友,凯瑟琳
She broke your heart.
她伤了你的心
That was a long time ago.
那是很久以前的事了
I'm gonna give you Elena's cell number.
我给你她的手机号
What are you up to?
你到底想干什么
That's for me to know and for you to...dot dot dot.
我也正在想呢,而你就要
I was hoping I'd see you again.
我一直希望再见到你
Good morning.
早上好
Please...
求你
Don't.
不要
Don't do that.
不要这么做
No! no!
不,不
No!
不
Get away from me! No!
离我远点儿,不要
This could have gone a completely different way.
我们完全可以换个方式开头
I'm not saying don't date the guy.
我不是说别和那家伙约会
I'm just saying take it slow.
我只是建议你慢慢来
You were the one who said to go for it.
你可是那个鼓励我主动一点的人
Now I'm saying take it slow.
现在我建议你慢慢来
Why the about-face?
你为什么变卦了
It's not an about-face.
这不是变卦
You're single for the first time
在你的高中生涯里
In your entire high school career.
你可是第一次切换到单身状态
It's the perfect time to play the field.
这可是三心二意的最佳时机
Oh, because I'm so that girl.
是啊,因为我就是这样的女孩
Seriously, what are you not saying?
说真的,你是不是有什么事隐瞒
It's stupid.
都是蠢话
Bonnie...
邦妮
What? Spit it out.
什么,有话直说
I accidentally touched Stefan
我无意中碰到斯特凡
And got a really bad feeling.
感应到了很多负面的能量
Is that it?
是什么
Bonnie.
邦妮
It was bad bad!
就是特别的不好
Is the whole witch mojo thing again?
又是你那套女巫巫术
You know what? I'm just concerned.
要知道,我只是担心你
This is me expressing concern
最好的朋友新交了男朋友
About my best friend's new boyfriend.
我只是想表示一下关心
And I love you for it, I do.
我很感激你这么做,真的
But I feel good.
但是我感觉很好
It's been a hard year,
今年过得很艰辛
And I'm starting to kind of feel like
而现在,我开始有希望
Things are getting back to normal again.
觉得生活又恢复正常了
And you know what? Stefan is a big part of that.
要知道,斯特凡起了绝大部分的作用
I rock. I scored 2 tickets
我太厉害了,搞到了两张
To the Posers Saturday night.
周六晚上装腔作势乐队的票
They're playing at the Rat.
他们会在"烂醉"酒吧唱歌
You and Tyler have fun.
祝你和泰勒玩得开心
Don't be like that.
别这样
Come on. I want you to go.
来吧,我想和你去
You're not worried everyone's going to know
你怕别人知道
You're screwing the stoner geek?
你和一个吸粉的怪胎鬼混吗
Oh, waiteveryone already knows.
不对,大家已经知道了
Yeah. But it's not like that anymore,
以后再也不会这样的
So now we can be friends and just hang.
所以我们可以成为朋友,然后出去玩
Tell me something, was it the drugs?
告诉我,是为了毒品吗
Were you sleeping with me because of the drugs?
你和我睡觉是为了搞到毒品吗
Screw you.
去你的
No, if there's another reason,
说来听听,那到底是为了什么
Please, I'm all ears.
我洗耳恭听
Good morning, Elena.
早上好,埃琳娜
Good morning, Bonnie.
早上好,邦妮
Hey, um, I gotta find Caroline.
你好,我要去找卡罗琳
She's not answering her phone.
她没接电话
So I'll see you guys later.
那一会见
Bonnie, wait...
邦妮,等等
She doesn't like me very much.
她不怎么喜欢我
She doesn't know you.
她还不了解你
She's my best friend. She's just looking out for me.
她是我最好的朋友,她只是担心我
But when she does,
如果她理解你了
She will love you.
她会喜欢你的
Look
看
There's Elena and her new boyfriend.
埃琳娜和他的新男友在那边
Now, what are they doing?
他们在做什么呢
Oh, they're walking,
他们在散步
Walking, walking.
走啊,走啊
Yep. Right into the sunset.
对,一直走到日落
You're a dick.
你真浑蛋
While you just stand there looking like one of those
而你就傻站在这里,活像七个小侏儒
Little yard trolls.
之一
Gnomes.
是小矮人
Here's what we're going to do.
我知道该怎么办了
Are you free tonight?
你今晚有空吗
Yes. Perfect.
有空 太好了
Dinner, my house. 8:00.
晚饭,在我家,八点钟
You, me, and bonnie.
你,我和邦妮
You two will spend some quality time.
你们花些时间了解下彼此
And she'll get to see what a great guy you are.
之后她就知道你有多棒了
Mission accomplished.
任务达成
What am I supposed to do, Ty?
我还能做什么呢,泰
She made her choice.
她已经做出选择了
Let her know she made the wrong one.
让她知道她选错了
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Ty, don't. Ty, don't!
泰,不要,泰,不要
Ty! Don't!
泰,不要
Ty!
泰
That throw was insane.
那一投太绝了
I didn't know you played football.
我不知道你会玩橄榄球
I used to. It was a long time ago.
以前打,很久以前了
So why don't you try out for the team?
那你怎么不试着加入球队呢
Yeah, I don't think so.
没想过
So you don't like football?
你不喜欢橄榄球吗
No, I love football. I think it's a great sport.
不,我很喜欢橄榄球,是项很棒的运动
But in this case,
不过现在的情况是
I don't think football likes me.
我觉得是橄榄球不喜欢我
You saw Tyler over there,
你看到泰勒的举动了
And we both know how Matt feels.
你我也都知道马特怎么想的
They don't know you.
他们不了解你
To them, you're mysterious loner guy.
对他们来说,你是个神秘又孤僻的人
Wouldn't hurt to be part of.
跟大家融洽一点又没什么害处
Make some friends. Says the girl
交点朋友 比如说那个
Who spends her alone time writing in a cemetery.
在墓地写日记来打发时间的女孩啊
Hey, come on. There's more to me than just
拜托,我可不是个只会
Gloomy graveyard girl.
腻在墓地郁闷的女孩
There's a whole other Elena that you have yet to meet.
还有个截然不同的埃琳娜你还没见识过呢
She was into everything, very busy.
哪里都有她的影子,积极得很
Well, I look forward to meeting her.
我很想见见她啊
And when will that be?
什么时候呢
Soon.
快了
She's working on it.
她正在安排呢
World war Ⅱ ended in...
第二次世界大战结束于...
Anyone got anything?
有人知道点什么吗
Miss Juan? 1945.
黄同学?1945年
FYI...
小道消息
Our team sucks. They could use you.
我们的球队逊毙了,他们可以指望你
Can't. Pearl Harbor
不行,偷袭珍珠港事件
I'm a loner.
我是个独行侠
Miss Gilbert?
吉尔伯特小姐
Pearl Harbor?
珍珠港事件
December 7,1941.
1941年12月7日
Thank you, Miss Gilbert.
谢谢啊,吉尔伯特小姐
Anytime.
不客气
Very well.
很好
The Fall of the Berlin Wall.
柏林墙倒塌是什么时候
1989.
1989年
I'm good with dates, sir.
我对日期很敏感的,老师
Are you?
是吗
How good?
有多敏感
Keep it to the year.
说出事件发生年份
Civil Rights Act.
民权法案的颁布
1964.
1964年
John F. kennedy Assassination.
约翰·F·肯尼迪遇刺
1963.
1963年
Martin Luther king. '68.
马丁·路德·金遇刺,1968年
Lincoln. 1865.
林肯遇刺,1865年
Roe VS. Wade. 1973.
罗伊诉韦德案,1973年
Brown VS. Board.
布朗控诉托皮卡教育委员会案
1954.
1954年
The Battle of Gettysburg.
葛底斯堡之役
1863.
1863年
Korean War.
朝鲜战争
1950 to 1953.
1950至1953年
Ha! it ended in '52.
错了,朝鲜战争是52年结束的
Uh, actually, sir,
事实上,老师
It was '53.
是53年
Look it up,somebody.
谁来查一下
Quickly.
快
It was 19...53.
是1953年
How did you know all of that?
你怎么会都知道呢
Years and years of crossword puzzles.
年复一年的填字游戏
It's a loner thing.
这是独行侠专属游戏
Nice job! Nice job!
干得漂亮,干得漂亮
Mr. Lockwood, is there anything you're good at?
洛克伍德先生,你有在行的吗
'Cause it isn't history,
因为这不是历史课
And it sure as hell isn't defending the ball!
也不是什么该死的防守战
Yes, coach.
是,教练
Now do it again!
再来一次
Oh, my god! You're here!
天啊,你来了
Yep. I can't be sad girl forever.
是啊,我可不想郁闷一辈子
The only way to get things back to the way they were
让一切恢复正常的唯一办法就是
Are to do things that were.
去做原来做的事
Oh, and you're coming to dinner tonight.
你今晚来我家吃饭吧
I am?
我吗
You and me and Stefan.
你,我,还有斯特凡
You have to give him a chance.
你得给他个机会表现一下
Tonight's no good.
今晚不行
Have you seen Caroline?
你看到卡罗琳了吗
I texted her like a hundred times.
我给她发了无数条短信了
Don't change the subject, Bonnie Bennett.
别转移话题,邦妮·贝内特
You're going to be there.
你今晚一定得来
Fine. I'll go.
好吧,我会去的
Good.
很好
Varsity trials were last spring,
学校球队的选拔赛是去年春天
Mr. Salvatore.
塞尔瓦托先生
I wasn't here then, sir.
我当时还没来这里,教练
And you're not here now, as far as I'm concerned.
就我来说你现在也不存在
Mr. Tanner, I realize that you and I
唐纳先生,我知道我俩
Didn't get off to the best start,
没能开个好头
And I want to apologize for that.
我想为此向您道歉
I've played football before.
我以前打过橄榄球
Wide receiver, mostly, and I'm pretty good.
通常是外接手,而且我打得很棒
Well, I won't be asking you who won the super bowl in '71.
我不会问你谁赢了71年的超级杯赛
'71 was the...
71年是...
Sorry. I.. I understand that, sir.
抱歉,我懂了,教练
Just to see you get knocked on your ass.
我想看看你怎么被打得屁滚尿流
Borrow some gear.
去借套行头吧
Go!
去啊
Before I change my mind. Let's run it again!
在我改变主意之前,再来一次
First my girlfriend, now the team?
先抢我女朋友,现在又来球队插一脚
Dude, this is an opportunity.
哥们儿,这可是个机会
Football's a contact sport.
橄榄球可是项身体接触的运动
Sometimes people get hurt.
有时难免有人受伤
Seriously, where is Caroline?
说真的,卡罗琳上哪去了
I don't know. It's not like her.
我不知道,这可不像她
Try her again.
再打给她试试
Oh, my god.
天哪
That must be the mystery guy from the grill.
那肯定是那天在餐厅的神秘男子吧
That's not a mystery guy.
他不是什么神秘男子
That's Damon Salvatore.
他叫达蒙·塞尔瓦托
Salvatore, as in Stefan?
塞尔瓦托和斯特凡一个姓
I got the other brother.
我和哥哥在一起了
Hope you don't mind.
希望你不要介意
Sorry I'm late, girls.
对不起,姐妹们,我迟到了
I, uh, was busy.
我刚才有点忙
All right, let's start with the double pike herkey hurdler,
好啦,我们从屈体分腿跳开始吧
What do you say?
怎么样
1 2 3 4
1, 2, 3, 4,
5 6 7 8 And
5, 6, 7, 8.
1 2 3 4
1, 2, 3, 4,
5 6 7 8
5, 6, 7, 8.
1 2 3 4
1, 2, 3, 4,
5 6 7 8
5, 6, 7, 8.
Elena, sweetie, why don't you just observe today?
埃琳娜,亲爱的,你今天还是旁观吧
Ok?
好吗
Keep going! Ok. Do it again from the top.
接着来,从头开始再做一遍
5 6 7 8 And
5, 6, 7, 8.
1 2 3 4
1, 2, 3, 4,
5 6 7 8
5, 6, 7, 8.
1 2 3 4 5 6
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,
7 8
7, 8.
Blue lady!
郁闷的小妞
Set, hut! Go!
准备,上
Come on, Tyler, cover it!
加油,泰勒,包抄他
Let's do it.
来吧
Get it.
接球
Line up!
列队
I hate to say it, but he's got skills.
我实在不想这么说,但这家伙的确很有技术
I think he needs a buddy pass.
我看得给他点颜色瞧瞧
Really?
真的
You don't get to walk on the field
他可不能就这么上场五分钟
And act like you own the place after 5 minutes.
就表现得像这球场的主人一样
Just hang one up there and I'll take care of the rest.
在这等着就行了,剩下的交给我了
Do it again.
再来一次
All right, let's huddle up.
好,大家一起上
Set, hut!
列队
Welcome to the team,buddy.
哥们,欢迎加入球队
You gonna live, Salvatore?
死不了吧,塞尔瓦托
Walk it off, son.
回去吧,孩子
Hey. That was my bad.
都是我不好
It's all right.
没关系
All right.
好的
How were tryouts?
选拔考试怎么样
Did you make the team?
你入选球队了吗
Very Emerson, the way you reveal your soul with so many..
你袒露内心的方式就像爱默生写诗一样
Adjectives.
非要用这么多形容词
What are you doing here?
你来干嘛
I've come to apologize.
我是来道歉的
I've been doing some thinking,
我最近一直在思考
Some soul searching,and...
我进行了深刻的自我反省
I want us to start over.
我想和你重新来过
We need to put the past behind us.
我们得忘掉过去
You're my little brother,
你终究是我弟弟
And if you want to live
如果你想过人类那种
A normal, happy human life,
平凡快乐的生活
Then I want that for you.
那我希望你如愿以偿
Maybe I can do it, too.
也许我也可以过这种生活
That I can learn to be a nonliving
这样我就能学着做一个
Living person.
没有生命的大活人
Maybe there's hope for both of us.
也许我们都还有希望
You know, it doesn't have to be this way, Damon.
没必要非得这样,达蒙
Of course it doesn't.
当然没必要
I saw Elena today, BTW.
我今天看见埃琳娜了,"BTW"
That means "by the way."
意思是"顺便说一句"
She was at cheerleading practice.
她在进行啦啦队训练
She looked so perky in her little short shorts.
她穿短裤的样子真是神采飞扬
Simmer down, I didn't even go near her.
放心,我根本没靠近她
I've got my own cheerleader now.
我已经泡到属于我自己的啦啦队员了
Ooh, that reminds me...
这道提醒我了
I gotta run. I have a date.
我得走了,我有个约会
Sweaty palms.
甜蜜的小手
Wish me luck.
祝我好运
You explain it.
那你来解释一下
Last night, I'm watching nineo,
昨晚我在看90频道
A commercial breaks come on and I'm like,
一个广告插播进来了,我当时就觉得
I bet it's that phone commercial. And sure enough,
肯定那是那个电话广告,结果还真是
It's that guy and the girl with the bench,
一个男孩和一个女孩坐在长椅上
He flies to Paris and he flies back.
他飞去巴黎然后又飞回来
They take a picture. Oh, come on.
他们照了张像 拜托
That commercial's on a constant loop.
那广告一直不停的循环播放
Fine.
好吧
Well, how about this?
那这个又怎么解释
Today I'm obsessed with numbers.
今天我被数字困扰了
3 numbers. I keep seeing 8, 14, and 22.
我一直看见三个数字,8,14,22
How weird is that?
够诡异吧
Maybe we should play the lottery.
也许我们该去买乐透
Have you talked to your grams?
你告诉你祖母了吗
She's just gonna say it's because I'm a witch.
她肯定会说这是因为我是个女巫
I don't want to be a witch. Do you want to be a witch?
我不想当什么女巫,你想吗
I don't want to be a witch.
我不想当女巫
And putting it in a nice bowl
把菜装在好看的碗里
Isn't fooling anybody.
可不能掩饰什么
Ok, serving spoons.
好吧,我要大汤匙
Where are the serving spoons?
大汤匙哪去了
Little drawer on your left.
在你左手边的小抽屉
Ok, so you've been in this kitchen like a thousand times.
这不奇怪,你都来过这个厨房无数次了
Yeah, that's it.
好吧,就算是吧
Ok, he's here.
好吧,他来了
Don't be nervous. Just be your normal loving self.
别紧张,只要做回平常可爱的自己就好
Birthday candles.
生日蜡烛
Did Tanner give you a hard time today?
泰纳今天为难你了吗
Well, he let me on the team,
没有,他让我加入了球队
So I must have done something right.
所以我肯定做了什么对的事情
Bonnie, you should have seen Stafen today.
邦妮,你今天真该看看斯特凡的表现
Tyler threw a ball right at him, and...
泰勒用球砸他,然后
Yeah, I heard.
是的,我听说了
Why don't you tell Stefan about your family?
跟斯特凡说说你的家庭吧
Um, divorced. No mom. Live with my dad.
父母离异,母亲走了,我跟父亲住一起
No, about the witches.
不,说说女巫的事
Bonnie's family has a lineage of witches.
邦妮的家族有女巫的血统
It's really cool.
太酷了
Cool isn't the word I'd use.
我不认为这很酷
Well, it's certainly interesting.
好吧,但这一定很有趣
I'm not too versed,
关于女巫,我知道的不多
But I do know that there's
我只知道有一段历史
A history of Celtic Druids
是关于凯特尔德鲁伊教徒的
That migrated here in the 1800s.
他们19世纪移民到了这里
My family came by way of Salem.
我的家族起源于塞勒姆
Really?
真的吗
Salem witches?
塞勒姆女巫
Yeah.
是的
I would say that's pretty cool.
我认为这真的很酷
Salem witches are heroic examples
塞勒姆女巫非常有英雄气概
Of individualism
信奉个人主义
And nonconformity.
且不愿受到约束
Yeah, they are.
是的,他们确实
I wonder who that could be.
会是谁呢
Surprise!
惊喜
Bonnie said you were doing dinner,
邦妮说你在做晚餐
So we brought dessert.
所以我们带了甜品
Oh. Hope you don't mind.
希望你不会介意
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
Waiting for Elena to invite me in.
等着埃琳娜邀请我进去
Oh, yeah, you can... No, no, no.
是啊,你可以...不,不,不
He can't, uh...
他不能...
He can't stay.
他不能留下
Can you, Damon?
是吧,达蒙
Get in here.
进来吧
We're just...finishing up.
我们快要吃完了
It's fine. Just come on in.
没关系,进来吧
You have a beautiful home, Elena.
你家真漂亮,埃琳娜
Thank you.
谢谢
I can not believe that Mr Tanner let you in the team.
真不敢相信泰纳先生居然让你加入了球队
Ah,Tyler must be seely.
泰勒真可怜
But good for you. Go for it.
但对你来说是个好机会,加油吧
That's what I always tell him. You have to engage.
我总是那样跟他说,你必须要去争取
You can't just sit there and wait for life to come to you.
而不能只是坐等幸福来敲门
You have to go get it.
你要主动去争取
Yeah, Elena wasn't so lucky today.
埃琳娜今天不太走运
It's only because you missed summer camp.
只是因为你错过了夏令营
God, I don't know how you're ever
天啊,我不知道你什么时候
Going to learn the routines.
才能学会那套动作
I'll work with her. She'll get it.
我会教她,她很快就能学会的
I guess we can put her in the back.
我想可以把她放在队伍后面
You know, you don't seem like
你知道吗,你看起来不像
The cheerleader type, Elena.
会加入拉拉队员的人,埃琳娜
Oh, it's just 'cause her parents died.
那是因为她的父母刚过世
Yeah, I mean, she's just
是的,我是说,她正在
Totally going through a blah phase.
经历一段难熬的时期
She used to be way more fun.
她曾经是那样的快乐
And I say that with complete sensitivity.
看来这个话题太敏感了
I'm sorry, Elena.
我很抱歉,埃琳娜
I know what it's like to lose both your parents.
我明白失去双亲的感觉
In fact, Stefan and I have watched almost every single person
事实上,斯特凡和我见证了
We've ever cared about die.
我们在乎的每一个人的死亡
We don't need to get into that right now, Damon.
你没必要现在提起这个,达蒙
Oh, you know what, you're right, Stef. I'm sorry.
斯特,你是对的,我很抱歉
The last thing I wanted to do was bring her up.
我最不想做的事就是提到她
Don't do that.
别这样
Not while I'm working.
我在工作
I'll see you later.
回头见
I'll be right back.
我很快回来
She's my sister and I love her,
她是我姐姐,我爱她
But sometimes she can really make you work for it.
但有时候她真的会让你觉得乐意为她效劳
I find it pretty easy.
我觉得那太容易了
All right, I get it.
好吧,我明白了
Hitting me to impress her. That's...
故意撞我来引起她注意,那...
That's real nice.
那真的很好
I don't need to impress her.
我不需要引起她注意
I already won.
我已经赢了
Now you're dead. Am I? 'Cause it seems like
你死定了,是吗,看起来像是
I'm standing here waiting for you to man up.
我正站在这等你展示下男人的雄风
Ty, don't!
泰,别
The next time I see you, Gilbert...
等下次我见到你,你就死定了,吉尔伯特
No, next time I see you.
不,等下次我见到你,你就死定了
What are you doing, Vick?
看你干了什么好事,薇姬
One more.
再来一杯
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Nice save.
太及时了
I like you.
我喜欢你
You know how to laugh.
你知道怎么笑
And you make Stefan smile,
而且你还让斯特凡笑了
Which is something I haven't seen in a very long time.
我已经很久没见他笑过了
Earlier, did you mean...Katherine?
很久前,你说的是凯瑟琳吗
Mmhmm.
没错
How did she die?
她怎么死的
In a fire. Tragic fire.
一场火灾,那是个悲剧
Recently?
最近吗
Well, it seems like it was yesterday.
对我来说恍若昨日
What was she like?
她是个怎样的人
She was beautiful.
她很漂亮
A lot like you in that department.
这方面,你们很像
She was just very complicated
她只是很令人捉摸不透
And selfish and at times not very kind,
自私,有时候不是很友善
But very sexy and seductive.
但非常性感和魅力十足
So which one of you dated her first?
你们俩谁先和她约会
Nicely deduced.
推理能力不错
Ask Stefan.
去问斯特凡吧
I'm sure his answer differs from mine.
他的回答肯定跟我相反
I'd quit cheerleading if I were you.
如果我是你,我会退出啦啦队
Why do you say that?
为什么这么说
Oh, I saw you at practice. You looked miserable.
我看你在训练的时候有点痛苦
You saw that?
你看到了
I used to love it. It was fun.
以前我很爱这一行,那时真的很快乐
Things are different this year.
但今年有太多变故了
Everything that used to matter doesn't anymore.
曾经如此重要的东西已不再重要
So don't let it.
那就别浪费时间了
Quit, move on. Problem solved.
退出,向前看,就没问题了
Tada.
就这么简单
Some things could matter again.
有些东西可能会再次变得重要
Maybe.
也许吧
But...seems a little unrealistic to me.
不过对我来说是不可能的
I'm sorry.
对凯瑟琳的事
About Katherine.
我表示遗憾
You lost her,too.
你也失去了她
Need some help?
要帮忙吗
Sure, why not?
好啊,求之不得
Matt tries, but he's just having a really hard time.
马特努力了,但他最近倍受煎熬
You have to understand that
你要理解这点
They were each other's first.
他们俩都是彼此的初恋
You know, like, from the sandbox.
就像是青梅竹马
That's a really nice scarf.
那条围巾很漂亮
Mm. Thank you, it's new.
谢谢,刚买的
Can I see it?
给我看看可以吗
I mean, would you mind taking it off?
你介意脱下来吗
Oh, I can't.
不行
Why not? You ok?
为什么,你没事吧
All I know is that I can't take it off.
不管怎样我都不能脱下来
What are you two kids talking about?
你们两个小鬼在谈什么呢
I was just commenting on her scarf.
我们正在谈论她的围巾
Hmm. Hey, you know,
你知道吗
Elena and Bonnie are finishing up the dishes.
埃琳娜和邦妮正在那边洗盘子
Why don't you go see if you can help?
你去看看能不能帮下忙
Does it look like I do dishes?
你看我像洗盘子的吗
For me?
就算是为了我吧
Hmm...I don't think so.
不想去
Go see if Elena needs help in the kitchen.
去看看厨房里埃琳娜是不是需要帮忙
You know what?
知道吗
I'm gonna go see if Elena needs some help in the kitchen.
我要去看看厨房里埃琳娜是不是需要帮忙
Great.
很好
They are people, Damon.
他们是人,达蒙
She's not a puppet.
她不是人偶
She doesn't exist for your amusement,
她不是供你玩弄的
For you to feed on whenever you want to.
也不是你想吸就吸的血袋
Sure she does.
她当然是
They all do.
所有人都是
They're whatever I want them to be.
我要他们怎样他们就怎样
They're mine for the taking.
他们都是给我随意取用的
All right, you've had your fun.
好吧,随你怎样吧
You used Caroline, you got to me and Elena,
你玩弄卡罗琳,阻挠我跟埃琳娜
Good for you.
恭喜你尽兴了
Now it's time for you to go.
现在你该走了
That's not a problem.
没问题
Because...
不过
I've been invited in,
我受邀进来的
And I'll come back tomorrow night
明晚我还要过来
And the following night
后天晚上
And I'll do with your little cheerleader
我会玩玩你那小啦啦队员
Whatever I want to do.
想怎么玩就怎么玩
Because that is what is normal to me.
因为这对我来说是常事
Tonight wasn't so bad. I had fun.
今晚也不太糟,我玩得很开心
Hmm. That makes one of us.
我怎么不觉得
Come on.
得了
Your brother isn't as bad as you make him out to be...
你哥哥不像你说的那么坏
There must be a shred of humanity left inside my brother.
我肯定我哥哥体内还有一点人性留存
Somewhere.
在某个地方
I keep hoping.
我仍抱有希望
But how do I make him see it?
但我怎样才能让他看到他的良知
And how do I protect her?
我怎样才能保护她
Look at you. You look hot in your jersey.
瞧瞧你,穿一身球衣还蛮帅的嘛
What happened? No more cheerleader?
怎么了,不当啦啦队员了吗
I quit. I'm a quitter.
我退出了,我半途而废了
No, hey, you're not a quitter.
别这么说,你不是半途而废
You suffered a great loss. You're not the same person.
你失去的太多了,和从前不一样了
You should be looking ahead.
你该向前看
You should be starting over.
你该重新开始
Ok?
好吗
I hope you don't think this is
希望你不会觉得
Too soon or too weird,but...
太唐突或者不可思议
I,uh,
我
I wanted you to have this.
我想送你这个
Oh, my god, it's beautiful.
天哪,太漂亮了
It's something that I've had forever,
我一直保存着它
And, uh, I've never wanted to give it to anyone until now.
在此之前我从来没想过把它送人
I'd very much like it if you'd wear it for me,
如果你戴上它我会非常高兴的
For...good luck.
它能带来好运
Is that rose that I smell?
我好像闻到了玫瑰花香
No, it's, uh...it's an herb.
不,这是种香草
It's nice, huh?
不错吧
I love it.
我喜欢
And, uh,
还有
I wanted to thank you
我要谢谢你
For pushing me to try out for the team.
鼓励我参加球队
It feels really good.
我感觉很棒
We're a pair.
我们真是一对啊
I quit, you start.
我退出了,你开始了
Right.
对啊
We're a working progress.
我们的关系在慢慢发展
We'll figure it out.
我们会理顺的
And you're not in uniform because...
你没有穿制服是因为
Wait, wait,w ait,
大家注意
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
注意了,注意了,安静,安静
Wait. let's be honest here.
说句实话
In the past, we used to let other teams
过去我们常常任其它球队
Come into our town and roll right over us!
在我们的地盘上打得我们满地找牙
But that is about to change.
现在是改变的时候了
We've got some great new talent
我们新近了几个体育能人
Tonight starting on the offensive line,
今晚我们要开始进攻了
And I'm gonna tell you right now,
现在我告诉你们
It has been a long time
我已经很长时间
Since I have seen a kid like this
没有看到
With hands like these.
如此有才华的队员了
This blows.
这下糟了
He can't start the guy. He just got here.
他不能安排他首发,他才刚来
...That have been waiting for us
我们一直在等着
To put a check in the win column,
等待这一场胜利
I have only one thing to say to you
我只有一点要跟你们说
Your Timberwolves are hungry.
你们的狼音队很饥饿
Hey,you. What's wrong?
你怎么了
Nothing. And the Central High Lions
没事,而雄狮队
Are what's for dinner!
就是我们的晚餐
Is that Jeremy?
那是杰里米吗
Wait, no! Ty! No.
等会,别这样,泰
Oh,what do you care?
你在乎什么呢
Don't look so down.
别那么沮丧嘛
You can have her when I'm done.
我玩够了她的时候你再上吧
Tyler, stop it!
泰勒,住手
Tyler! Tyler,stop!
泰勒,住手
Stop it!
住手
Stop, you're hurting him!
住手,你打伤他了
Tyler!
泰勒
Tyler, stop!
泰勒,住手
Tyler!
泰勒
Stop it! Tyler, stop!
住手,泰勒,住手
Hey, he's down! Enough!
他已经倒地了,够了
Jeremy, no!
杰里米,别这样
Get off me! Stop!
放开我 住手
What the hell, Jeremy?
杰里米,你到底是
Put your head up, you're bleeding.
把头抬起来,你在流血
I'm fine!
我没事
Yeah, you smell fine.
是的,你看上去像没事吗
Just stop, ok?
住手吧
Come on, man. Come on.
老兄,别这样
Oh, my god, your hand.
天啊,你的手
No, no, no, it's fine.
没事的
Is it deep? How bad is it?
划的深吗,我看看有多严重
Come on!
我看看
But...I saw it, it was...
但我刚才明明看到
He missed.
他失手了
It's not my blood.
不是我的血
See? I'm fine. No, no, no.
看,我很好 不是这样的
I...I saw it. The glass cut your hand. It was...
我看到玻璃划伤了你的手啊
It's ok. I'm ok.
没事,我很好
It's almost kickoff time, all right?
要开球了
So,um,
那么
I'll,uh,I'll see you after the game.
比赛后见
Hey, Tiki, it's all wobbly.
蒂基,还是晃个不停
Can you stand straight, please?
能不能让它保持不动
Could someone please help Tiki?
有谁能帮一下蒂基吗
Hey! Where you been?
你到哪去了啊
Can I ask you a question
我能问你个问题吗
And you give me a really serious nojoke response?
不要开玩笑,认真回答我
Of course. What is it?
好,什么事
The bad mojo.
那种不好的感觉
When you touched Stefan and you had that reaction...
当你碰到斯特凡时,所感应到的
You know what,forget I said that.
你就忘了我说的那些话吧
Your little dinner party plot totally won me over.
你们的小小晚餐聚会已经把我征服了
No, Bonnie, seriously. What was it?
邦妮,说真的,那是什么感觉
Did you see something?
你看到什么了吗
Or...
或者
It wasn't clear like a picture.
那不是很清晰的图像
Like today, I keep seeing
就像今天我总能看到
Those same numbers I told you about
我告诉你的那些数字
8,14,22.
8,14,22
Yeah? When I touched Stefan,
是啊 我碰到斯特凡时
It was a feeling.
有种感觉
And it vibrated through me, and it was cold, and it...
使我震撼,很冷,而且
And what?
而且什么
It was death.
是死神
It's what I imagine death to be like.
我想象中的死神就是那样的
You scared me. What are you doing here?
你吓到我了,你在这干什么
I'm hiding from Caroline.
我在躲卡罗琳
And why is that?
为什么呢
I needed a break.
我想休息一下
She talks more than I can listen.
我已经听不下去了
That could be a sign.
这就是她啊
Well, she's awfully young.
她太年轻了
Not much younger than you are.
也不比你年轻多少啊
I don't see it going anywhere in the bigger picture.
我跟她在一起看不到有什么未来
I think she'd drive me crazy.
我觉得她要把我搞疯了
Caroline does have
卡罗琳是有点
Some really annoying traits,
让人烦的小毛病
But we've been friends since the first grade
但我们一年级以来就是朋友
And that means something to me.
我们的友谊对我来说很重要
Duly noted. I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable.
我明白的,抱歉如果让你不高兴
That's not my intention.
并不是我的本意
Yes, it is.
你就是故意的
Otherwise you wouldn't put an alternate meaning
否则你不会弦外有音
Behind everything you say.
话中有话
You're right.
你是对的
I do have other intentions, but so do you.
我有其它意图,而且你也是
Really?
是吗
I see 'em.
我都明白
You want me.
其实你喜欢我
Excuse me?
你在说什么啊
I get to you. You find yourself drawn to me.
当我靠近你,你发现自己已经迷上了我
You think about me even
你不愿想起我
When you don't want to think about me.
而偏偏脑中全是我
I bet you even dreamed about me.
我打赌你一定还梦见过我
And right now...
而现在
You want to kiss me.
你想要吻我
What the hell?
你发什么神经
I don't know what game
我不知道
You're trying to play with Stefan here,
你想要和斯特凡玩什么游戏
But I don't want to be part of it.
但我不想成为游戏的一部分
And I don't know what happened in the past,
我不知道过去发生了什么
But let's get one thing straight
但我想你得搞清楚
I am not katherine.
我不是凯瑟琳
You gonna be able to play?
你能参加比赛吗
Oh, yeah, I'm good.
是的,我没事
Uh, what you did back there...
刚刚你帮了杰里米
You had Jeremy's back.
你已经取得他的信任了
Ah, he's a messedup kid.
他个爱热惹麻烦的孩子
Somebody's gotta look out for him.
需要有人看着他
I know.
我知道
This week at practice I was a dick.
这星期的训练课上我太浑球了
Had your reasons.
你有你的理由
No excuse.
没理由那么做
Good luck tonight.
祝你今晚好运
We're lucky to have you.
很幸运有你这样的队友
Isn't that nice?
多美好的画面啊
Stefan joins a team, makes a friend.
斯特凡加入了球队,交上了朋友
It's all so, "Rah, rah, go team, yeah!"
整个球场 "加油,万岁"的欢呼声
Not tonight.
今晚我没空理你
I'm done with you.
我已经跟你没话说了
Nice trick with Elena.
在埃琳娜身上动了点手脚,不错
Let me guess vervain in the necklace?
让我猜猜,是项链里的马鞭草
I admit, I was a bit surprised.
我承认,我的确有些惊讶
It's been a while since anyone could resist my compulsion.
已经很久没人能抵御我的"强迫命令"了
Where'd you get it?
你从哪得到的
Does it matter?
这有关系吗
Guess I could just seduce her the oldfashioned way.
也许我可以用传统手段让她上钩
Or I could just... eat her.
或者干脆把她吃掉
No.
不可能
You're not gonna hurt her, Damon.
达蒙,你不会伤害她的
No?
不会吗
Because deep down inside,
因为在你内心的深处的一个地方
There is a part of you
深藏着一份情感
That feels for her.
一份对她的情感
I was worried that you had no humanity
我过去很担心
Left inside of you,
怕你会丧尽人性
That you may have actually become the monster
怕你最终真的会成为
That you pretend to be.
那个你长期佯装的恶魔
Who's pretending? Then kill me.
谁在装,那么杀了我吧
Well, I'mI'm tempted.
别说,我还真想过
No, you're not.
不,你没有
You've had lifetimes to do it,
如果你想,你早就把我了结了
And yet, here I am. I'm still alive.
看看现在,我还活生生地站在这里
And there you are.
你不也在这里吗
You're still haunting me.
已经过去145年了
After 145 years.
你还死缠着我不放
Katherine is dead.
凯瑟琳死了
And you hate me
你因此而恨我
Because you loved her,
因为你爱过她
And you torture me because you still do.
你折磨我,因为你依然爱着她
And that, my brother,
而这份感情,我亲爱的哥哥
Is your humanity.
就是你的人性
Salvatore!
塞尔瓦托
What the hell? We've got a game to play!
干什么呢,比赛就快开始了
If that's my humanity...
如果那是我的人性
Then what's this?
那这是什么
Aah! no!
噢,不
Anyone, anytime, any place.
任何人,任何时候,任何地点
Tanner's m.i.a. I think he had a little bit too much beer.
泰纳失踪了,我想他可能喝多了
Don't talk to me right now, all right? I'm pissed at you.
现在别和我说话,好吗,我很生气
What's your problem? What's my
你这是怎么了,我怎么...
You're my problem, all right?
问问你自己,好吗
You're a bully.
你是个流氓
A freakin' 12yearold bully, man.
一个幼稚之极的恶棍
And I'm sick of it.
我受够了
I mean, what was that about tonight?
看看你今晚都做了些什么
What's beating up the new guy going to prove?
你打那个新来的能证明什么
Or screwing with my sister
乱搞我妹妹能证明什么
Or pummeling my girlfriend's kid brother.
打我女朋友的弟弟又能证明什么
Girlfriend? Look, I don't know how to tell you this,
女朋友,听着,我都不知道还能给你说些什么
But she dumped your ass.
人家早把你甩了
Are you for real?! You want to hit me?
来真的吗,你想打我
I'm on your team.
我在你的球队里
This was over the line.
即使是你
Even for you.
这些做法也太过分了
Somebody help!
来人啊
It wasn't just for the drugs.
我找你,不只单纯因为毒品
What kind of animal could be doing all this?
是什么动物有这么大的本事
Why would it come out of the woods
为什么他们要跑出森林
And attack someone in the middle of town?
来镇中心袭击人类
I don't know.
我不知道
I was so sure that you cut your hand.
我确定你把手割破了
I saw it.
我亲眼所见
I'm fine. I'm fine,ok?
我没事,没事的,好吗
We're fine.
我们都很好
That's what matters.
这才是最重要的
I thought there was hope
我原本希望
That somewhere deep inside,
在达蒙内心的深处
Something in Damon was still human,
依然有人性存在
Normal.
正常的
But I was wrong.
但是我错了
There's nothing human left in Damon.
达蒙早已没有了人性
No good, no kindness.
毫无优点,善心不在
No love.
爱也当然无存
Only a monster
他只是一个
Who must be stopped.
需要被阻止的恶魔