绯闻女孩第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第19集:被耶鲁拒绝
日期:2017-04-28 13:26

(单词翻译:单击)

Gossip girl here
"八卦天后"在此
Your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿
Into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite.
名流们绯闻的唯一渠道
Yale has rescinded your acceptance
耶鲁取消了你的录取资格
And given the spot to nelly
内丽填补了你的空缺
Doesn't that nearly as bad as waking up that morning in santorini
难道不正像我某天在圣托里尼醒来
finding you jumped on a boat.
却发现你跳上一艘船扬长而去一样惨吗
That night wasn't excessively what I signed up for either.
那一晚发生的事,我也没想到
When your father escaped to Dominica
你父亲逃到多米尼加时
he can only get his hands of money to get himself set up.
他手上的钱只够自己安顿下来
But we don't have any money. The Van Der Bilt still.
可我们没钱啊,可范德?比尔兹家有
Why whould my grandparents pay us to go live with him.
我祖父母怎么会出钱让我们团聚
When he even wouldn't help us out here.
而在这里都从未帮过我们
Isn't it just breathtaking
真是太令人惊艳了
Mom,your art consultant has specific taste
妈,你的艺术顾问眼光不错啊
You've got a good heart.
你有颗善良的心
You should give it to somebody you cares.
应该把它放在你关心的人身上
Miss Blair is out, Mr. Chuck.
布莱尔小姐出去了,恰克先生
I'll wait.
我会等的
Carter What are you doing here?
卡特,你在这儿干吗
Buying you a drink.
请你喝一杯
And who am i?
我是谁?
That's a secret I'll never tell.
这是不能说的秘密
You know you love me.
你知道你爱我的
X.o.x.o., gossip girl.
八卦天后
Spring on the uppereast side
上东区迎来了春日好时光
Where the winter chill is supposed to be so last season.
在这里天寒地冻已是过季时节
But mittons and scarfs are still all the rage
但围巾手套却还没退出舞台
The best thing you can do is to buttom up
你只有裹得严严实实
and hope for warmer days.
期待温暖天气的到来
Budapest, Bucharest, Dubrovnik...
布达佩斯,布加勒斯特,杜布罗夫尼克
Oh,there's nothing like summer in eastern block,
没有什么地方的夏天,跟东欧一样
Just a eurail pass
一张欧洲火车证
And a backpack full of failed socialist policies
一背囊失败的社会主义政策走天涯
And Nate, the vienna state opera one day,
还有内特呢,一天在维也纳的歌剧院
Pierogies in Poland the next.
第二天就在波兰吃曲奇了
No map, no reservations, just total freedoom,
没有地图,没有预约,只有彻底的自由
and Nate is super excited, too.
内特也特别兴奋呢
Probably not as excited as he is about to our day of college basketball.
大概没有要去跟校队打篮球兴奋吧
Hey,you guys,it's my cusion Tripp,
大伙,这是我堂兄特里普
It's my girlfriend Vanseena,this is Dan
这是我女朋友瓦内萨,这是丹
Nice to meet you -I'm trying to convince
见到你很高兴,我在劝
Nate here to make an appearance at the family hoodoo this weekend
内特参加这周末的家庭聚会
Lunch today, cocktail party tomorrow.
今天是共进午餐,明天有鸡尾酒会
Maureen will be there. we're engaged now.
莫林也会去的,我们订婚了
I didn't know that. That's fantastic.
我都不知道呢,太好了
Yeah, well, you missed a lot.
是啊,你错过的不少
Hey, why don't you drop by?
你去看一眼也好啊
Grandfather would love to see you, too.
爷爷见到你也会很高兴的
You know, I appreciate it, tripp.
特里普,谢谢你的好意
I do. there's just a lot of stuff going on.
真的,可发生了太多事
Okay, I can take a hint.
知道了,我明白的
Call me if you change your mind, all right?
改主意了记得给我打电话
I will. I will. congratulations.
好,我会的,恭喜你了
Thanks, man. it was nice meeting you.
谢了,老兄,很高兴见到你们
Bye. Nice to meeting you, tripp.
再见,特里普,幸会
You--you're gonna skip out on your family reunion?
你不参加家庭聚会吗
I appreciate the commitment to the game
你对这比赛的热衷,我十分欣赏
No, listen, man, I'm not gonna go pretend to bond with
不,听好,我才不会假惺惺的和那些
The people who shut me and my
在我父亲出事时将我和母亲
Mom out when my dad got busted.
拒之门外的那帮人谈亲情
Let's go inside. the game's starting.
进去吧,比赛要开始了
Hello, sweetheart.
你好啊,甜心
Chuck, I have been looking for my phone all morning.
恰克,我找了一上午电话
I was checking to see if blair changed her number.
我只是想看看布莱尔是不是换了号码
Well, if she's not calling you back,
如果她没回你电话
You should probably take the hint.
那你就应该识趣点
I went to see her last week.
上周我去找她了
She never came home.
她一直没回家
It's not like our girl to be out all night.
这肯定不仅仅是彻夜未归的问题
I know something's going on.
肯定有事发生
This is more than her having her
不单纯是她的丑事被
Dirty laundry aired on "gossip girl."
发到"八卦天后"上天下皆知的原因
She, um...

She got rejected by yale.
她被耶鲁取消资格了
The only thing she wanted more than me.
唯一一件在她心中重过我的东西
That would be painful.
肯定让她痛不欲生吧
Chuck, she's embarrassed,
恰克,她颜面尽失了
So we just need to give her some time to lick her wounds.
我们得给她点时间舔舐伤口
Maybe I can lick them for her.
也许我能代劳呢
Blair, hey, it's me.
布莱尔,是我
Now here's an extraordinary new piece I can get from
有件不同凡响的新作,我能从私人收藏家
A private collector-I thought perhaps for the bedroom.
那里拿到,我觉得很配卧室
Oh, I agree. it's perfect.
是啊,太完美了
Oh, excuse me one moment.
失陪一下
Hello, rufus.
好啊,鲁弗斯
Oh, I wish I could talk, my darling,
亲爱的,我也希望我说话方便
But I'm right in the middle of something.
可我现在有点忙
Okay. bye.
好的,再见
Lily I just want to thank you for handling this so gracefully
莉莉,谢谢你处理事情如此得当
The whole rufus thing...
这鲁弗斯的事
The whole "rufus and I used to date" thing?
就是"我和鲁弗斯曾约过会"的事啊
Oh, god. please tell me that
天啊,我刚刚不会是
I'm not putting an enormous foot in my mouth.
大嘴巴说错话了吧
He told you, right?
他跟你说过的吧
Well, of course he did. it's fine.
他当然说过,没事的
So you were thinking above the bed?
挂在床头上方怎么样
I think it'll look fantastic there.
对,挂在那会很棒
I figured out the split screen.
我搞明白分屏是怎么回事了
All right. now we can watch all four games at once.
好了,现在我们可以马上观看四场比赛了
What were you guys talking about?
你们刚才在说什么
Are you sure you don't want to go to your family reunion?
你真的不去参加家庭聚会吗
We know they weren't cool to you and your mom,but,I mean,
我们知道他们对你和你母亲不是很好,可是
It seems like your cousin is trying to make up for it.
你堂兄好像很想做出补偿的样子
Unless he's armed with an engraved apology from my grandfather,
除非他带着爷爷的歉意来负荆请罪
I do not care.
否则我才不在乎
Nate, they're making an effort.
内特,他们至少在努力啊
Yeah, sure they're making an effort now.
他们现在知道尽力了
But where were they when we needed them?
可我们需要帮助时他们跑哪去了
You've told me about your summers with your cousins,
你对我讲过和堂兄们一起过夏天的趣事
About your grandfather teaching you to sail,
还有你爷爷教你航海的事
How much you used to look forward to christmas.
还有你以前有多盼望圣诞节的到来
You loved them. now if you really don't want to go, fine.
你很爱他们的,如果你不想去的话,也行
But don't pretend you don't care.
可别假装好像你不在乎
She wasn't my girlfriend.
她不是我女朋友
We just went out a few times.
我们就约过几次会而已
You might have mentioned that,
可你也该告诉我啊
Considering that she works for me.
尤其她还是我的员工呢
It was humiliating.
我当时太丢人了
Well, I've been meaning to tell you.
我是想告诉你的
You know, it's a shame we never see each other.
可惜我们总见不了面
Are there any other exes I should know about
你还有我应该知道的前女友吗
My trainer, my accountant..
我的健身教练,会计师之类的
I'm sorry. But it's not like I ever asked you to make a list of
不好意思,可我也从来没要求你列一张
Everyone you've dated. Yes, well, I'd be happy to make one.
情史清单啊,我很乐意列给你看
Sure. - do you think I wouldn't?
才怪,你觉得我不会列吗
I don't think about it. I think we should just drop it.
我完全没想过,咱们别说这个了
Let's make lists. - lily.
来列单子吧,莉莉
Look, you clearly have some idea
你显然对我的过去有一定了解
About my past and I'd prefer to dispel,
这些过去则是我想忘却的
And this way I won't be blindsided again unless, of course,
这样我也好对你心里有数,当然了
There's something that you don't want me to known.
除非你有要瞒着我的事
All right.
好吧
Okay. tonight, then, at dinner.
那就今晚晚餐见
Be ready.
做好准备哦
This has disaster written all over it.
这事不会有好结果的
Oh, there's tripp. hey.
特里普在那,你好啊
What?
不是吧
Nate, you said it was a mansion, not a country club.
内特你说是别墅,没说是乡村俱乐部规模啊
Nate... changed your mind.
内特,你改主意了啊
Six times, actually.
百转千回呢
Hey.Good to see you. - hi.
你好,见到你很高兴,你好
Hey, tripp.
你好,特里普
It's flying low. there must be a hospital nearby.
低空飞行,附近肯定有医院吧
It's not a medevac. it's, uh, grandfather's ride.
那不是救伤直升机,是爷爷的座驾
He's gonna be so surprised to see you.
看到你他肯定会很惊讶的
Wait. I thought this was his idea.
等会,不是他叫我来的吗
Not exactly.
不算是
So I came to give him a chance,
我是来给他机会道歉的
And he didn't even want one?
可他压根不想要吗
No. no, no. - nate, wait. you've come this far.
算了,内特,别走,你大老远过来
Come on.
来吧
Nathaniel.
内特尼尔
I'm so delighted you're here.
你能来,我太高兴了
My boy!
乖孙子
We've missed you.
我们很想你
Looks like V is leading a lost lamb back to the flock.
看来V把迷途羔羊领回家了
And c. is coming to b., sheepishly bearing gifts.
而C则羞涩地带着礼物向B走来
I would have been here sooner.
本来能来的更早些
I stopped to pick up a little something.
不过路上去买了点东西
How thoughtful.
你真有心
Serena thinks you're in some kind of trouble.
瑟琳娜说你遇到麻烦了
Seems to me your only problem
可在我看来,你唯一的麻烦
Is having a party all by your lonesome.
似乎只是在独自狂欢而已
Except she's not alone.
她并非孤单一人
What are you doing with this insect?
你怎么和这只害虫在一起
Having the time of my life. thank you very much.
享受生活啊,谢谢关心
Well, as much as I enjoy bursting your bubble,
好吧,打破你的幻想让我很享受
He's just using you to get at me.
他只是利用你报复我罢了
Ask him about his role as a kidnapper
问问他为一家秘密绅士俱乐部
For a certain secret gentleman's club.
成为绑架犯的事情吧
I should know. I had him expelled.
我最清楚不过,他因为我被除名了
Oh, please.
拜托
All I did is bring that girl to a waiting pile of cash,
我只是带她去看一堆待取的现金
Which I understand she gladly took before leaving town...
她不是很开心的带钱走了吗
Without you.
抛下了你
Blair... this guy What? dishonest?
布莱尔,这个人,怎么,不诚实吗
Bad news?
非善类吗
He can't be any worse than you.
他不可能坏过你
I'm the one trying to help you.
我才是想救你于水火的那个
Help me? Is that what you were doing at your little
救我于水火吗,在我过的水深火热之时
Gentleman's club while my life was going up in flames?
你不是在那绅士俱乐部里风流快活吗
I'd rather take carter's help.
我宁愿接受卡特的帮助
We hear carter baizen's dealt chuck another losing hand.
听说卡特?拜曾又使恰克痛失所爱
But rest assured, upper east siders,
但这只是中场休息,上东区的人们
Chuck always has a card up his sleeve.
恰克总是留有一手的
Secretary of state simon van der bilt.
国务卿西蒙?范德?比尔兹
Governor hamilton van der bilt.
州长汉密尔顿?范德?比尔兹
Family history of distinguished public service.
这个家族杰出的社会公益活动
And it all began with johannes van der bilt.
都是由乔纳斯?范德?比尔兹开启的
He came to america 250 years ago.
250年前,他来到了美国
Found coal in pennsylvania.
在宾夕法尼亚发现了煤矿
You can understand why we're proud to be
现在你明白为什么每年我们都会无比荣耀地
Celebrating our family's anniversary this weekend.
在这个周末庆祝家族纪念日了吧
We started with almost nothing.
我们是白手起家
Finally something I can relate to.
终于有跟我沾边的东西了
And now all this.
接着是所有这些
Or not.
还是沾不上
Nathaniel, let's show your friends
内特尼尔,来给你的朋友们看看
The presidential medals of freedom.
总统自由勋章吧
Finally!
终于啊
So tell me, nathaniel, what are your plans next year?
内特尼尔,跟我说说你明年的计划吧
Well, I'm waiting to hear back from colleges.
我正在等待大学的回音
The only thing is,
麻烦的是
When everything went down with my father,
我父亲出事时
It was around the time applications were due.
恰好是提交大学申请时
So I didn't exactly knock the essays out of the park.
所以我的论文可能写的不是太好
Another unfortunate by-product
又是那起可叹的不幸事件
Of that regrettable situation, which,
产生的副产品
I might add, you handled admirably.
不过,你处理的很不错
Admirably?
不错
I thought you were ashamed of me.
我以为自己是你的耻辱
Oh, on the contrary. I've never been more proud.
正相反,你是最令我骄傲的
You stood by your mother.
你站在了你母亲的身边
You got your father to do what was right.
你使你父亲做出了正确的选择
I used to worry that, um,
我曾有过担心
You got her looks and his brains,
怕你继承的是母亲的容貌,父亲的脑袋
But you proved me wrong on that.
但通过那件事,你证明了我是错的
You're a part of this legacy, too, nathaniel.
你也是我们传承的一部分,内特尼尔
So... who's up for some touch football?
谁想玩触身式橄榄球
Come on.
去吧
Do you know how exhausting it's been being blair waldorf
你知不知道做了18年的布莱尔?霍道夫
For the past 18 years
该有多么劳心费神
All the work, the planning? - you mean plotting?
我得不断上进,不断筹谋,你是说描绘未来吗
Yes, exactly. I'm glad it all blew up in my face.
没错,我倒很开心自己得到了迎头一击
It was a wake-up call.
简直就是醍醐灌顶
I was such an overachiever,
我总是太过出色
I was headed for a quarterlife crisis at 18.
以至于年仅18就遭遇了青年危机
Oh, b. you've had a couple of setbacks, B
虽然你遇到了挫折
But there must still be a way to get into a great college,
但要上好大学还是有办法的
And if anyone can do it, it's you.
如果说有人能做到的话,就只有你了
no,s.I've learned the hard way.
不, S我已经得到了深刻教训
I can't control everything, plan everything.
我不能掌控所有,计划一切
Now with carter's help, I'm trying something different.
有了卡特罩着我,我想尝试一些不同的东西
In fact, if I'm somewhere, and I can say,
事实上,有时候我会说
"blair waldorf would never do that,"
"布莱尔?霍道夫绝对不会那样做"
Guess what?
但是呢
I'll do it.
现在我会做
B.? b., you have to pay for those.
小布,你会付出代价的
So call security.
那你叫警察吧
Hey. we have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
Let me guess--carter baizen?
我猜是有关卡特?拜曾吧
As usual, you're a step behind.
你一如既往的落后一步啊
He's encouraging the worst in her. - true.
他正在教她学坏,对的
Unfortunately, my p.i.
不幸的是,我的私人侦探
Has yet to dig up an unpaid creditor or a
仍在调查一个欠钱不还的或者
Jealous husband that would clear baizen out.
一个嫉妒心强的丈夫没时间管拜曾的事情
Tell him you want to see him.
告诉他你想见他
Why? what do you have?
为什么,你搞到什么了
Just do it.
按我说的做就是了
Did you and blair find anything you like at v.b.h.?
里看中了什么吗
Well, blair certainly did. are you reorganizing?
布莱尔找到了,你在重新计划么
Oh, no. just reminiscing.
没有,只是在回首往昔
Why is bart's name next to
为什么巴特的名字在
trent reznor and the klauses?
特伦特?雷诺和克劳斯家族中间
Oh, my god. mom, what is that? - it's
天哪,妈妈,这是什么,这是
no no. Please don't answer.
别,不要说了
it's a long story between me and rufus.
我和鲁弗斯要弄这个,说来话长
Wait. You're not showing rufus that, are you?
等等,你不是要给鲁弗斯看这个吧
Well, we agreed to be up-front with each other.
我们说好要赤诚相见
Up-front? Okay, but, mom,
赤诚,好的,但是妈妈
It's gonna take him 20 minutes to get through the '90s alone.
90年代的名字就够他看20分钟了
I know. I know.
我知道我知道
We got into this tiff because
我们这么做是因为
He hadn't told me he dated bex.
他没告诉我他曾和贝克斯约会过
And then the next thing I know, I was saying yes to lists.
我接下来就说要写这个名单
And how am I gonna back out now?
我现在怎么能反悔呢
Besides, I'm not ashamed of my past...
另外,我不以我的过去为耻
Most of it, anyway.
至少不以大多数为耻
Do you think he'll judge?
你觉得他会戴有色眼镜看我吗
I think you should just sneak a peek at his little
我觉得你在把你的黄纸名单给他之前
Black book before you drop the yellow pages on him.
要先瞥一眼他的名单
Just make sure your numbers are on par. - okay.
免得你们俩名单长度过于悬殊,好的
Slash? seriously?
斯莱西,不是吧
What, there's no penalty?
没有罚点球吗
You want me to call that?
你想我吹哨吗
I thought this was touch, not rugby.
不是玩触身式橄榄球吗,怎么变英式玩法了
I forgot how the van der bilts like to play football.
我忘了范德?比尔兹家族多么热爱橄榄球了
B.s., man. do you quit? - no. no, no, no. play.
伙计,你要离开吗,不啊,继续
I remember my first time here.
我还记得我第一次来这里
Intimidating.
令人生畏
I'm maureen, tripp's fiancee
我是莫林,特里普的未婚妻
Vanessa. nice to meet you.
瓦内莎,很高兴见到你
And "yes" on the intimidating front.
我也觉得有点害怕
I feel like a republican at the kennedy compound.
像一个共和党人到了肯尼迪的阵营
Oh, don't fret. everyone loves you.
别怕,大家都喜欢你
They're probably already designing the campaign posters.
他们说不定都设计了竞选海报
what do you mean?
什么意思
I assume you saw the hall o' governors?
你看到了那个老大吧
Politics is a van der bilt birthright.
政治是范德?比尔兹家族与生俱来的权利
And with nate's charm and your background...
内特那么招人爱,你的背景又...
Excuse me?
你说什么呢
Nate mentioned you're kind of an activist
内特说你在你的社团是一个激进分子
In your community-- a documentary filmmaker?
一个纪录片的创作者吗
Oh, yeah. well, I think you've been misinformed.
我想你是弄错了
The only thing nate's ever voted for is "american idol.
内特只为过美国偶像投过票
" tripp was the same way.
特里普以前也是那样
He wanted to be an archaeologist in college,
他在大学时想当一个考古学家
like indiana jones.
像印第安纳琼斯那样
Now he's law review at yale
现在他在耶鲁学习法律
and about to clerk for the supreme court.
准备去最高法院工作
Grandfather can be very persuasive.
祖父很会劝说别人的
Welcome to the next 30 years.
欢迎踏入未来30年
I'm surprised.
大大出我意料之外啊
You waved the white flag so soon.
你这么快就摇白旗投降了
Ah. goes down almost as easy as you did.
和你一样容易下咽
So it was all just a game.
你只是玩玩而已吧
Initially, yes. though I have to admit, blair surprised me.
开始是的,但是我承认布莱尔让我吃惊
That girl certainly knows how to let loose.
那个女孩知道怎么让我放松
Victory never tasted so sweet.
胜利如此甜蜜
Speaking of which, do you mind if I take this?
说到这里,你介意我拿走这个吗
Blair's meeting me at a party,
布莱尔在一个舞会上等我
And it's not the kind of place she should be left alone.
不是应该一个人独自等待的场合
Actually, I don't think you're gonna be making that.
事实上,你赴不了约了
What's this? good cop/bass cop?
这算什么,你唱红脸,巴斯唱白脸吗
Blair needs to regroup, so you need to bid adieu.
布莱尔要重新做人,所以你要离开一阵
Dubai again?
又是迪拜
Nice try, but I'm having too much fun.
好想法,但是我在这很爽
Nothing's gonna get me to leave town.
什么也不能让我离开
What about santorini?
那圣托尼岛的事呢
Do you think blair will want to hear about that?
你觉得布莱尔会知道那个吗
The greek guy--spiros? the greek police?
希腊的那个斯皮罗士,那个希腊警察
All of their phone numbers from when they questioned me.
我还有他们的电话号码
You wouldn't.
你不会那么做的
I would, but I won't if you leave town now, alone.
我会的,但是你现在一个人离开我就不会
There are a few things I could hold over your head from that trip.
那次旅行我也有一些你的把柄
But consider us even.
就算咱们扯平了吧
If the two of you think that getting rid of me is
如果你们认为除去我
Gonna magically change back your friend, think again.
可以让你们的朋友变回来,再考虑下吧
I'm just a symptom of the disease, not the cause.
我只是她的病症,不是病源
What happened in santorini?
圣托尼岛上发生了什么
Let's find blair. I want to make sure she's okay.
找到布莱尔吧, 看看她是不是还好
Spotted--b. taking one small step for new blair...
报道, B朝着新的布莱尔迈出了一小步
One giant step towards a strange townhouse.
向一幢奇怪的房子踏出了一大步
Enter at your own risk, b.
进门之后,风险自担哦, B
Hello?
你好
We've touched on the weather.
我们闲聊了一会
I think we've made a clean sweat possible small talk?
我们吃的很开心,先小谈一下好吗
I think we should just Get it over with before the kids come home.
我们应该在孩子回来前搞定
I will, uh, go first.
那我先来
Is it all right?
还好吗
Yes, of course. um...
当然
And... this is the whole thing?
这就是全部吗
That's it.
是的
Okay. well, then, that's just, uh...
好的,那么,这个有点
Okay, I'll just get mine.
好的,我给你看我的
Oh, here I am.
我在这里啊
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's just, well, I'm-I'm relieved...
只是有点,我,我放心了
Please don't take that the wrong way. oh, no.
请不要理解错了
It's just you've dated more people than I have,
这只是你约会的人比我多
And I wasn't sure that we'd be in the same ballpark.
对于我们是否一个段数,我有点不太确定
Well, I'm glad that that is behind us.
很高兴我们过了这件事情
me, too. I'll get dessert.
我也是,我去拿些甜点
What happened to you?
你过得如何
It's called, uh, getting to know the van der bilts.
今天活动叫做,认识范德?比尔兹家族
Turned out to be less "gatsby" and more "fight club."
有点搏击俱乐部的感觉,还有盖茨比的味道
don't worry. I'm okay. I'm fine.
别担心,我很好
Well, you'd better recover by tomorrow.
明天你最好没事了
Nate told his grandfather
内特跟他爷爷说
we'd come to the reception at the country house.
我们会去城郊房子参加招待会
Oh, reception at the country house.
城郊的招待会啊
That's very blazer and chinos.
那要衣着光鲜啊
Do you want me to overnight you a rep tie from bluefly?
你想我熬夜帮你弄个好领带吗
thanks, no. Could you get me something for my ankle?
谢谢,不用了,你能帮我拿点去痛剂吗
Sure.
好的
So? spill it.
那么,尽情诉苦吧
Spill what?
说什么
Come on, the minute we dropped nate off,
还装,我们一送走内特
you just-- you clammed up,
你就立马什么也不说了
And you got that look on your face.
你那个苦瓜脸
What look? I don't have a look.
什么呀,我才没有
He's right. you definitely have the look.
他是对的,你看起来很郁闷
Here. cold. Fine
冰敷,拿着, 你是对的
When I encouraged nate to reconnect with his family,
当我鼓励内特重入大家庭的时候
I had no idea it came with such expectations.
我绝对没有想到是这么回事
And it just sounds like nate's grandfather lays out your life for you.
好像内特的祖父为你安排好了生活
They're the van der bilts, not the corleones.
那是范德?比尔兹家族,又不是教父
This may sound silly.
可能听起来很傻
It's just I don't want nate to get pushed in to the family sausage
我只是不想内特被他家人摆布
Grinder and come out a clone of his cousin.
最后变成他兄弟的克隆体一样
why don't you just tell him that?
你为什么不告诉他
Because he just got his grandfather back in his life,
因为他刚刚迎回了他的祖父
And he seems really happy.
看起来很开心
And the last thing I'd want to do is
让他们再次分开
Say something that might keep them apart.
是我最不愿做的事了
Nate's a pretty understanding guy when
内特不在球场上弄残人的时候
He's not maiming people on the football field.
还是很通情达理的
So if you're worried, yeah, you should just tell him.
如果你担心,你应该告诉他
What do you mean, she's not here?
什么叫她不在这里
She went to that party alone?
她自己去舞会了吗
look, you have to tell us where she is.
你必须告诉我们她在哪
I am sorry, but miss blair very specific
对不起,但是布莱尔小姐特地说了
No tell mr. chuck.
别告诉瑟琳娜和恰克
But if mr. chuck come, tell him mr.
但如果恰克先生来
Carter is more attentive to a woman's-- enough.
就告诉他卡特更讨女人喜欢, 够了
I'm not going to play where's waldorf all night.
我不想玩霍道夫整晚去哪了的游戏
How much is it gonna cost? - how much?
你要多少钱,钱吗
dorota, dorota, please.
多洛塔,求你了
Can't you see that blair has changed? Yes.
你不觉得布莱尔变了吗,是的
It is old miss blair then new miss blair,
先有老布莱尔才有新的
like it was old miss serena,
就像先有前瑟琳娜
Now new miss serena.
现在有新瑟琳娜
Very hard to keep track. okay. okay.
想跟上真是不容易, 好的好的
Blair is at a party right now alone with some very bad people.
布莱尔和一些很坏的人在一个舞会
We just want to help her.
我们只是想帮她
Please.
求你好吗
I know grandfather's pretty strong-willed,
我知道祖父很强势
But if you're worried I'm gonna be pushed into anything, don't be.
但你也不用担心我会被强迫做什么
Because I am really happy that you've reconnected with your family.
因为我很高兴你回到了大家庭,只是
hey, hey, hey. nothing's gonna change.
什么都不会改变的
Hold on just one second. hey, tripp. what's going on?
等等,嘿,特里普,怎么了
Wait. where, in the city?
等等,哪里,城里面吗
I'd love to, but I'm on a date right now.
我很想去,但是我现在有约在身
Yeah.
是啊
All right, just tell grandfather I said I'm sorry.
好吧,告诉爷爷我很抱歉
All right, thanks, man. bye.
好,谢啦,哥们,再见
You should go meet them.
你应该去见他们
But we're eating pierogies.
但我们正在吃波兰曲奇呢
We'll do the real thing this summer
我们可以夏天去华沙
in warsaw and moscow and budapest.
莫斯科或者布达佩斯再吃
Summer pierogie tour '09.
09夏日肉馅饼之旅
I can't wait.
我等不及了
Okay.
好吧
Don't forget we have the party tomorrow.
别忘了明天有派对
Okay.
好的
Bye.
再见
Have fun.
玩开心点
May I help you?
有什么事吗
Great.
很好
Looks like polanski's in town.
看来波兰斯基在城里
Please don't do this. Blair.
求你了,别这样,布莱尔
Chuck? what are you doing here?
恰克,你来这儿干嘛
Miss Waldorf, as I was saying,
霍道夫小姐,我说过了
I met with you as a favor to your headmistress.
我答应了你的校长来见你
But Sarah Lawrence cannot accept someone who has hazed a teacher.
但萨拉?劳伦斯不会录取侮辱过老师的人
But, Dean Wheeler, that was a 1-time mistake,
维勒院长,那只是一次错误
an aberration. Dean Wheeler?
我一时糊涂,维勒院长
Looks like we may have made an error.
看来我们搞错了
Colleges stopped accepting applications months ago.
大学几个月前就停止接受申请了
Please? I don't have any other options.
求求您,我没有别的选择了
I'm sorry, but you have my answer.
很抱歉,但是我已经告诉你结果了
B. b., why didn't you tell us? B
你为什么不告诉我们
What, That I was coming to debase myself by
告诉什么,说我自降身价
Begging to be accepted at sarah lawrence?
求萨拉?劳伦斯录取我吗
Gee, you're right. why didn't I update my facebook page?
天啊,你说的对,我干嘛不写在博客上
It's nice to know the old blair is still in there somewhere.
知道以前的布莱尔还在真高兴
I knew you wouldn't give up.
我知道你不会放弃的
You're wrong. I just did. don't follow me!
你错了,我放弃了,别跟着我了
Poor b. Couldn't spin this one in her favor.
可怜的布莱尔,就是打不开这个结
Gee, you're right. why didn't I update my facebook page?
天啊,你说的对,我干嘛不写在博客上
Why are we crashing Nate's family reunion?
我们为什么要闯进内特的家庭聚会
And why would Blair be here?
布莱尔又怎么会在这里
Well, Dorota tipped me off. She's coming.
多洛塔告诉我的,她来了
Maybe she's ready to relaunch herself into blue blood society.
也许她准备好重返上流社会了
Blair!
布莱尔
Hey, you--you look great. I feel great.
你气色不错,我感觉很棒
Why? Because I realized that while we can't
为什么,因为我认识到
tear out a single page of our life,
虽然不能在一棵树上吊死
We can throw the whole book in the fire.
也可以放弃整片森林
George Sand. She understands me.
乔治?桑德,她理解我
And what better place to go up in smoke than in
还有什么地方比纽约上层社会
Front of the cre of new york society? Blair Waldorf.
更适合重振旗鼓的,布莱尔?霍道夫
How are you, dear?
你好吗,亲爱的
I heard you've rejected the colony club.
我听说你已经拒绝加入侨民俱乐部了
Too stuffy for my taste, as well.
太有我的风格了
That's because your tastes include sleeping
那是因为你的风格包括
With your driver and popping prescription meds.
和你的司机上床还有嗑药
Okay, not good.
这样不好
Not good--like Dan having sex with Rachel Carr in
不好,像丹和蕾切尔?卡尔
The costume closet during the school play, not good?
趁演出时在更衣室里做爱那样不好吗
By the end of tonight,
今晚一过
The old blair waldorf will be dead
以前的布莱尔?霍道夫就死了
And buried with no chance of resurrection.
不可能复活了
Hey, you, garn with the bubble butt.
等下,大屁股的服务生
Oh, wow. that was...
这真有点
Yeah. Go find Dan.
是啊,去找丹
I'll make sure this social eulogy doesn't get out of hand.
我要确保这场社交颂歌不失控
Thanks, Chuck.
谢了,恰克
Security check? I can't even put my lipstick in here.
安检,我连口红都不能带
What could I possibly be trying to sneak in?
怎么可能偷偷溜进去
I don't know. liberal agenda?
我不知道,自由议事会
Universal health care? education reform?
全民保健,教育改革
Increase in the estate tax?
房地产增税
I see you got my delivery.
我看到你接受了我的礼物
ah, yes, I did. thank you. it fits perfectly.
是啊,谢谢,很合身
Of course it does. glad you could join us again, daniel.
当然合身了,很高兴你回来了,丹尼尔
I hope we weren't too hard on you yesterday. - oh, no, no.
希望我们昨天没有太难为你,不,没有
I've always wanted a football
我一直想在踢球时受伤
injury to impress the ladies with.
来给女士们留下深刻印象
Touch football injury?
苦肉计
Would you two mind if I borrowed him for a while?
如果我要占用他一会儿你们两介意吗
No, you two go and talk and we'll, um, catch up with you later.
不,你们去聊吧,我们,等会再找你们
Drink? - drinks.
要喝什么,什么都喝
You think the humphreys have a crest?
你觉得汉弗瑞家族有族徽么
Maybe something jenny could stitch on to one of my cardigans?
说不定珍妮能在我的羊毛衫上缝一个
And, uh, don't forget the egg rolls.
别忘了蛋卷
Very important.
很重要
All right, thanks.
好的,谢谢
Lil?
莉莉
Do you have, uh, cash for tip?
你有付小费的钱吗
Rufus, do you need something?
鲁弗斯,你想要什么
How about the truth?
要事实怎么样
Vanessa.
瓦内萨
Tripp. you look like you're having fun.
特里普,看来你玩的很开心啊
Top-shelf all the way.
我一直这么自得其乐
So you excited for Nate's big adventure this summer?
你很期待内特今年夏天的大冒险吧
He told you about our backpacking trip?
他告诉你我们的背包旅行了
I was talking about the internship at the mayor's office.
我说的是在市长办公室的实习
It's why william wanted nate to meet him last night.
昨晚威廉就是因为这个找内特的
You didn't know.
你还不知道啊
There must be a misunderstanding.
一定有什么误会
Nate and I are traveling this summer.
内特和我打算暑假去旅行
I-i guess there must be.
我想一定是搞错了
Anything you want to say to me?
你有没有事情要和我说
Who told you?
谁告诉你的
Tripp.
特里普
Now here's the part where you tell me that you told
你是不是应该告诉我
Your grandfather you already made plans for the summer.
你和你爷爷说了你暑假有别的安排了
Look, I haven't made any decisions yet. No, you haven't.
我还没决定,你是没决定
Your grandfather made this decision for you. -It's not like that.
你爷爷已经替你做决定了,不是这样的
Then tell me what it's like, Because two days ago
那你说是怎样的
you were so excited
两天前你还很期待
to get away from everything, just the two of us.
能逃离一切,只有我们俩独处
I know, and I still am, okay?
我知道,我现在也很期待,好吗
But it is an amazing opportunity.
但是这个机会很难得
For what? to turn into Tripp?
为了什么,变成特里普那样的人
Is that who you wanna be in five years?
你五年后想成为那样的人吗
I don't know who I want to become in the next five years.
我不知道我五年后想成为怎样的人
That's the point.
这才是关键
If this is something I honestly thought you wanted,
如果我真觉得这是你想要的
I'd be happy for you.
我会为你高兴
But can you really tell me
但你能认真的告诉我
this isn't about what william wants you to do?
这不是威廉要你去做的吗
As opposed to what you want me to do?
这不是你要我做的吧
I didn't mean that.
我不是这个意思
It's just...
只是
My grandfather believes in me.
我爷爷很信任我
Oh, Blair. What are we talking about?
布莱尔,你们在聊什么
It's good to see you, Blair. is your mother here?
看到你真高兴,布莱尔,你妈妈来了吗
No. It's a shame, though.
没有,真遗憾
She should be here to see this.
她应该来见识下的
Oh, you must have her call me.
你一定要叫她给我打电话
Gerald and I just got engaged,
我和吉罗德订婚了
And I need an Eleanor Waldorf
我需要一件埃莉诺?霍道夫
design for the big day. - aw. sure.
设计的衣服在婚礼时穿,当然了
Though, I think she discontinued her
不过,她中断了她那
"third-trip-down-the-aisle- only-took-the-plunge- for-money" line.
三次结婚,只为赚钱的好戏
oh, blair. I think you've had too much to drink.
我觉得你喝多了
Oh, you would know. three d.u.i.s now, is it?
你当然知道了,三次酒后驾驶记录了吧
Now that I blame you.
这可要怪你了
Her way to escape the whispers that you
这就是她避开风言风语的办法
Made your money in adult entertainment web sites.
听说你把钱都花在成人娱乐网站上
Bye.
再见
Big fan of your sites.
我是你网站的头号粉丝
You about done?
你满意了
No.
没有
What are you doing?
你搞什么啊
Trying to destroy the old you, burn every bridge?
把自己毁了,一点余地不留
It won't help. believe me. I've tried.
没用的,相信我,我试过了
Well, maybe I should head up to the roof,
也许我应该爬上屋顶
Make it a little more dramatic.
这样更有戏剧效果
This isn't you.
这不是真正的你
How do you know?
你怎么知道
I know you better than I know myself.
因为我了解你甚于了解我自己
Oh, right.

You can see right through me...
你能看透我
Can't you, Chuck?
是不是,恰克
Right to my core.
看透我的内心
Do you remember the first time you saw the real me?
还记得你第一次见到真正的我吗
The Blair that danced for you that night at victrola?
那晚在维克多夜店为你跳舞的布莱尔
The Blair with none of the hang-ups,
那个没有忧愁
None of the frustrations-- that's the blair right here.
没有挫败感的布莱尔,她现在就在这
Take me now.
要了我吧
Why?
为什么
To prove that nothing matters.
为了证明一切都不重要
No.

This isn't you.
这不是真正的你
It's not the Blair I want.
不是我想要的布莱尔
That's right.
没错
And I never will be again.
我永远都不是那个我了
The danger with calling someone's bluff
迫使别人交心的危险在于
is that even if you win...
即使你成功
Good-bye, chuck.
再见了,恰克
You risk them walking away from the table for good.
你也可能永远得不到你想要的
And who wants to play with themselves?
谁又想玩弄自己呢
What are you doing out here?
你在这干嘛
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, here.

Take that.
披上吧
Do you remember the first time you brought me here?
还记得你第一次带我来这里吗
When we first started dating?
那时我们刚开始约会
We were, like-- - 12 or 13.
我们大概, -12或13岁
We used to talk about our future.
我们曾经共同畅想未来
How perfect everything would be.
所有事情都是如此完美
Remember?
记得吗
Yeah.

What happened?
这是怎么了
When did....
何时起
Everything get so screwed up?
一切都变得这么糟糕透顶了
This isn't how it's supposed to be.
不该是这样的
I don't know who I am anymore, what I'm supposed to do.
我迷失了自我,迷失了方向
I feel so...
感觉如此
Lost.
迷惘
Do you remember when you used to make us
还记得你让我一遍遍的
Watch your favorite movies over and over again?
陪你看你最爱的电影吗
Like "tiffany's" and "holiday"?
比如"蒂凡尼的早餐"和"罗马假日"
It used to drive me nuts.
都快把我逼疯了
Is this a pep talk?
你这是在鼓励我吗
Well,I finally asked you
终于我忍不住问你
Why you liked watching movies you've already seen,
为什么总爱看已经看过的电影
And you remember what you said?
还记得你怎么说的吗
I like knowing how things are gonna turn out.
我喜欢对事情的结果了如指掌
Exactly.
没错
You know, growing up,
一边成长
I never knew who I was supposed to be...
一边却对未来一无所知
So I'd spend all my time
所以我过去一直
Apologizing for the privilege and the wealth
为自己的权势和财富
And the opportunities I felt
以及那些我觉得本应属于
Other people deserved more than I did.
比我更值得的人的机会而羞愧
And you know what I'm finally learning?
知道我最后明白了什么吗
You can't fight against who you are.
你无法抗拒你的身份
And you are Blair Waldorf.
你就是布莱尔?霍道夫
What happened to the Nate Archibald who
以前那个只想着疯玩"光环"的
Just wanted to get high and play "halo"?
内特?阿齐布尔德哪去了
I don't know.
不知道
Well, I better, um, I better head inside.
好了,我该,我该进去了
Nate.
内特
Don't forget your jacket.
别忘了你的外套
Thank you.
谢谢
Serena, hey. How are-Whoa. Whoa. What was that for?
瑟琳娜,你好吗,天啊,这是为什么
I don't know, Newland Archer. Try to rack your brain a little.
不知道,新版陈世美,自己动脑筋想想吧
Blair told you about me and Rachel.
布莱尔跟你说我和雷切尔的事了
And the costume closet, yes.
在服装间里,真棒啊
Well, you and I were broken up.
我们俩当时分手了
Oh, so that makes it okay to have sex with a teacher?
那你和老师乱搞就说得过去了吗
She wasn't my teacher.
她不是我老师
No, she was mine,
但她是我老师
And you slept with her at school, during a play,
而你和她学校就乱搞,就在演出当时
With me probably 20 feet away.
离我就20尺远
Okay, right. Yeah.
好吧,没错
Yeah, when you put it like that... mm.
如果你要那么说的话
What?
怎么了
Why are you smiling?
你笑什么
I don't know. I am mad, but that was invigorating.
不知道,我很气,但那感觉挺爽的
Well, that's good.
是吗,很好
It's good to know that you enjoy hitting people.
原来你很享受人身攻击的快感嘛
Oh, and look. That's wonderful.
看,太棒了
I'll be sure to check that out
我待会儿一定去
On bitchslappedagain.com later.
泼妇发飙.com上看看
Let's go get you ice.
走,去给你降降火
This looks great. And you remembered the egg rolls.
太好吃了,你还记得鸡蛋卷
Make sure I only eat a few.
你得看好了,我只能吃一点
I'm gonna feel guilty.
我会觉得充满罪恶的
Not likely.
不见得
Okay. Enough. What's going on with you?
够了,你是怎么回事
I'm sorry. I was going to tell you.
对不起,本打算告诉你的
Let's just pretend like this never happened.
干脆就当什么都没发生吧
That's obviously what you wanted.
这显然就是你的目的
That's not fair. No kidding,
这不公平,是吗
Which is why I didn't show you some
我给你看的可不是
Condensed version of my list.
什么浓缩版名单
Your list was a dozen people.
你名单上就12个人
How much more condensed could it have been?
还能浓缩成什么样子
13, and I'm not embarrassed about my past.
13个,而且我从不为我的过去羞愧
No, you're just embarrassed about mine.
对,你只会为我的过去而羞愧
When you saw the condensed version,
当你看到我的浓缩版时
You told me you were relieved.
你说你如释重负
So... I think we found out everything
所以,我觉得我们只是发现了
We needed to know about each other.
需要彼此了解的事情
Hey. I've been looking for you.
我一直在找你
About before, what I forgot to tell you is...
我有句话忘了告诉你
I believe in you, too, just... a different you.
我也信任你,只是,你的其他可能性
Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please?
女士们先生们,大家请注意
As we celebrate our family's past this weekend,
在纪念我们家族的辉煌历史之时
We also look to its future.
我们也在展望未来
Our grandson, Nathaniel,
我的外孙,内特尼尔
Is graduating from st. Jude's this year,
今年就从康士坦次高中毕业了
And, I'm proud to announce,
我很骄傲的宣布
Has been offered an internship in the mayor's office.
他已获得了市长办公室的实习工作
Nathaniel? I'm sorry.
内特尼尔,对不起
Well, our family has many traditions.
我们家族有许多优良传统
Some, like touch football,
其中某些,如触身式橄榄球
Come at a steeper price than others.
惊险程度要远远高于其它
But what they all have in common
但它们的共同点就是
Is commitment to bringing out the best in yourself
能让你做最好的自己
Your potential, even if you're not sure what that is.
充分发挥出,你自己都不清楚的潜能
I hope to find out...
我希望今年夏天
This summer in the mayor's office.
能在市长办公室的工作中发现我的潜能
Yes. That's what I wanted to hear.
对嘛,这才是我想听的话
How about that?
他不错吧
Call your travel agent, kiddies.
去找旅行社吧,孩子们
Looks like Nate Archibald traded in a
看起来内特?阿齐布尔德用
Summer of love for a one way tickets of legacy.
一场夏日之恋,换来了通往政坛的敲门砖
Hey. You left early. What happened with Blair?
你提早走了,和布莱尔怎么样了
Chuck?
恰克
Okay. Fine. Have fun drinking by yourself.
好吧,祝你自斟自饮愉快
I'm losing her.
我失去她了
Well, then fight for her. She did for you.
那就为她而斗争,她也曾为你努力过
I tried.
我努力了
I failed.
但失败了
Well, then try again.
那就再来一次
She's scared, Chuck.
她很害怕,恰克
Her plan hasn't worked out for her,
事情完全出乎她的预计
And she doesn't know what's gonna happen next.
她完全不知道接下来会怎么样
If you want to be back in her life, make her feel safe.
如果你想回到她身边,就给她点安全感
You know what to say.
你知道该怎么做
I can't believe you guys broke up.
真不敢相信你们分手了
We didn't exactly break up. Or maybe we did. I don't know.
其实不算分手,又或者算吧,我也不知道
I just left. It was bad, whatever it was.
我走了,无论怎样,感觉很糟
Welcome to the world of upper east side grandparents.
欢迎来到上东区祖父母的世界
I've gone up against them myself,
我经历过与他们的战斗
And they're a lot tougher than they look.
他们远比看上去要难对付
So what do I do?
我该怎么办
Well... just give him some space.
给他点空间吧
I mean, he needs time to work through everything.
我是说,他需要时间来处理这些
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, space is key.
对,空间很重要
I mean, you guys belong together.
你们还是彼此拥有的
God, I'm hungry.
天啊,我饿了
Why do rich people insist on tiny food?
为什么有钱人吃的食物都那么少
Well, that's how they stay rich. They only buy small food.
那样才能有钱嘛,只买小块的食物
Okay, music.
来点音乐
Hey, listen.
听着
It's gonna be okay.
会好起来的
I thought you'd left.
我以为你走了
I did.
没错
Well, why don't you try it again?
那你还回来干吗
Maybe this time it will take.
还想跟我吵一架吗
I made a new list.
我列了个新单子
It's not what you think.
不是你想的那种
Murphy's 2-for-1 Fridays?
墨菲餐馆周五买一送一
Romance novels, sonoma cabernets,
爱情小说,索纳玛红酒
Christmas tree ornaments...
圣诞树饰品
That's the only list I need to know--
这是我唯一需要了解的单子...
Things that you make you happy or sad or crazy.
让你高兴,悲伤或抓狂的东西
Although that last one would be kind of hard to condense.
最后一项太多了,有点难以取舍
Just know that I'm--I'm sorry.
只想跟你说,对不起
Why?
为什么
This whole thing was my fault.
一切都是我的错
I'm the one that wanted to open the door to the past.
是我想要打开往事之门,一探究竟
Well, consider it closed.
那就关上吧
I don't get it.
我不明白
I mean, I know you were married for 18 years,
我知道你已经结婚18年了
But you were the lead singer
但之前你是一支
Of a not entirely unpopular band,
小有名气的乐队的主唱
And I remember beautiful girls
我记得很多漂亮姑娘
Throwing themselves at you every night.
每晚都对你投怀送抱
That's true...
那倒没错
But the majority of that time, I was pining for...
但当时大部分时间,我的心思都在
A certain blonde photojournalist.
某位金发摄影记者身上
Springtime--a season for rebirth and new beginnings.
春季,万物复苏,万象更新的季节
For some, it's a chance to turn over a new leaf...
对某些人来说,这是重新开始的好机会
I told doorman no visitors.
我嘱咐门卫访客禁入了
Mr. Chuck...
恰克先生
It's late.
很晚了
I just need a moment of her time.
我只要见她一小会儿
Miss Blair asleep.
布莱尔小姐睡了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Can you tell her that I stopped by and
你能否告诉她,我特意来访
That I have something I need to tell her?
有事情要跟她说
I will, in morning.
我早上告诉她
Thank you for making sure I got home okay.
谢谢你送我安全到家
You're welcome.
不客气
I just want to make sure you're fine, which you are, so...
我只想确认你没事,你很好,所以
I should go.
我该走了
Wait.
等等
For others, it's the surprise of seeing something bloom.
对有些人,柳暗花明让他们倍感惊异
Stay.
留下来
But for yours truly,
但是可别忘了
It's a reminder that on the upper east side,
在上东区有如此惯例
Everything old can be new again.
风水轮流转,故人终复还

xoxo gossip girl
XOXO八卦天后

分享到
重点单词
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • appreciatevt. 欣赏,感激,赏识 vt. 领会,充分意识 vi.
  • embarrassedadj. 尴尬的,局促不安的,拮据的
  • assumevt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为
  • unfortunateadj. 不幸的,令人遗憾的,不成功的 n. 不幸的人
  • compoundn. 混合物,复合词 n. 院子(用围墙圈起来的场地)
  • universaladj. 普遍的,通用的,宇宙的,全体的,全世界的 n.
  • privilegen. 特权,特别恩典,基本人权,荣幸 vt. 给特权,免
  • documentaryadj. 文献的 n. 纪录片
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案