绯闻女孩第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第14集:在巴斯的领土上
日期:2017-04-23 10:14

(单词翻译:单击)

Gossip girl here
"八卦天后"在此
Your one and only source
这是您了解
Into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
曼哈顿名流们绯闻的唯一渠道
Serena,where's Charles?
瑟琳娜,查尔斯在哪
Mom,what's wrong?
妈妈,怎么了
Bart's been in an accident.
巴特出车祸了
My father is dead because of your father.
我爸爸就是被你爸爸害死的
My father met with you right before he died.
我爸爸在去世前刚刚见过你
I want to know what you told him that night.
我想知道那晚你跟他说了什么
No,it's no one's fault.
不,没有谁错了
Yes,it is. It's your fault. His blood is on your hands
不,这是你的错,你的双手沾满了他的血
I want you to come to buenos aires with me for christmas.
希望你圣诞节和我一起去布宜诺斯艾利斯
I-I don't want to say no, but I-I-I have to.
我,我不想拒绝的,但是我必须说不
My family is a disaster.
我的家庭现在一团糟
Are you sure it's your family you don't want to leave
你确定那是你不想离开的原因吗
I don't want you to go with him.
我不想让你跟他一起去
Well,you're too late. I already told him i would.
那你来晚了,我已经答应他了
Tell him you're not.
告诉他你不去了
It's not about Aaron. It's a-- it's about our parents.
这跟艾伦没有关系,是我们的父母
What about our parents?
我们父母怎么了
They're in love.
他们两情相悦
I already asked my mom not to follow her heart once,
我曾经自私地拆散了妈妈的感情
And I just-I'm not gonna do it again.
不想再残忍一次
Come away with me.
跟我一起走吧
Let's take that trip we didn't take last year,
我们去去年没去成的旅行吧
There's something you need to know.
有件事我必须告诉你
Just tell me one thing.
就告诉我一件事
Was it a boy or a girl?
是男孩还是女孩
I will stand by you through anything.
我都会与你共同进退
Why would you do that?
你为什么这样
Because i love you.
因为,我爱你
Well,that's too bad.
那太糟了
Gossip girl here, welcoming you to the new year
八卦天后在此,欢迎来到新的一年
When Manhattan nights who flew South
当夜幕围绕地球一周
for the sun return to
再次降临
Their park avenue purchase
曼哈顿的时候
Which means I have a lot of catching up to do
我又有一些事情可以八卦了
Word is Serena Van Der Woodsen in Tango in the New Year
先说瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森在布宜诺斯艾利斯
in the applause of Buenos Aires
的掌声中跳探戈迎来了新年
Guess that means lonely boy
我想那就是说一个孤单的男孩
Was all long when the clock told 12
寂寞地听见了12点钟响
and what of little J
小珍妮怎么样了呢
There it is Thank God
你来了,哇
Rumor is she is trading runways for whole world
谣言说她正忙于全球贸易呢
I dont learn something
我不知道你在搞什么
So long, High fashion
别了,时尚设计
Hello high school
高中,我来了
So what did your dad say when you told him
你爸爸怎么说,当你告诉他你想
You wanted to go back to Constance?
重回康士坦次呢
Ha. well, it wasn't so much words as a whoop.
哈哈,没什么,他没有向我咆哮
No he actually called headmistress queller
不,实际上他在平安夜
At home at night on christmas eve.
就已经给"铁血女校长"打过电话了
So you know, i still don't understand your sudden flip.
你知道吗,我还是无法理解你的离家出走
I don't know.
我不知道
I... I guess it was the snowflake ball.
我,我想"雪树银花"舞会
I just felt 15 again for a second,
让我感觉又回到了15岁
and it felt kind of good. I don't know.
这样感觉很好,我也说不清了
Blair waldorf has been spotted
现场播报,布莱尔?霍道夫
Making inroads at the Colony Club.
准备袭卷"侨民俱乐部"
With high school nearing its end,
高中生活接近尾声
Has queen b. found a new social ladder to climb?
是不是B女王要向新的社交圈进军了呢
So there's still no word from Chuck?
所以还是没有恰克的消息吗
M.i.a. since the day after the funeral.
从葬礼之后的第二天就失踪了
Uncle Jack went to go look for him. Wait.
杰克叔叔已经去找他了,等下
Since when do you have an uncle Jack?
你什么时候有个杰克叔叔的呢
It's Bart's younger brother.
他是巴特的弟弟
He does something for Bass industries in Australia.
他在澳大利亚打理拜斯的产业
He landed and kind of took charge. somebody had to.
他过来帮忙处理些事情,这是他该做的
So the only real question remaining
所以现在剩下的真正的问题是
Is where in the world is Chuck Bass?
恰克?拜斯现在在世界的哪个角落呢
And is he ever coming back?
还有他还会回来吗
Mm. dad, hey.
嗨,爸爸
I was just e-mailing Vanessa. here. let me take that.
我正给瓦内萨发邮件呢,来,把包给我
Is she still up with her parents? Yeah.
她还在她父母那里吗,是啊
Yeah, you know, I didn't expect you back
还有你知道吗,我没想到你
Until this afternoon.
今天下午就能回来
The search for my sculptor hit a dead end.
我的搜寻雕刻家的行动进了死胡同
Sc--wait. I thought it was a painter.
等下,我觉得应该是画家吧
Sculptor, painter... uh, he's sort of into mixed media.
雕刻家,画家,他或她是个全能艺术家
Or she. still not sure about that.
还不是很确定呢
I can't believe you didn't find him
我真不敢相信你没有找到你想要的他
or her.
或她
Hey, it's good to see you. Hey.
嗨,见到你真好,嗨
Where's your sister? Oh, she left for school already.
你妹妹呢,她去上学了
Yeah, sigh of relief all around.
嗯,终于可以省心了
In fact, I should get going myself.
事实上,我该出门了
Why don't I go with you?
为什么不叫上我一起呢
Well, because I'm not a third grader anymore.
因为我已经不是个三年级的小学生了
Come on. we can catch up.
来吧,让我们一起出去
Today's the first day of your last semester.
今天是你最后一个学期的开学日
Allow me a trip down nostalgia lane.
让我也有个怀旧之行吧
All right, that's fine. but no hugs.
那好吧,但是不要拥抱我
Of course, the Colony Club
众所周知, "侨民俱乐部"
is the oldest,
是这座城市历史最久
most prestigious ladies' club in the city.
最有声望的名门贵妇俱乐部
I'm honored just to be considered.
我很荣幸也在入围受邀的人名表上
Oh, miss Blair, they must take you as member.
布莱尔小姐,她们必须邀你成为会员
They must do nothing, Dorota.
任何事对于她们都不是必须的,多洛塔
It's the Colony Club, the most exclusive club in new york, "侨民俱乐部"
它是纽约
Which means the world.
乃至世界上最独一无二的俱乐部
Now when the selection committee comes over tomorrow,
现在就盼着明天选拔委员会的到来
Things have to be perfect.
希望一切都能如愿以偿
It's my first step to building the kind of life I want--
这是为了建立我自己想要的生活的第一步
One without...
一个没有
Mr. Chuck?
恰克先生吗
Shh.

Shh.

It's a new year, Dorota--
已经是新的一年了,多洛塔
Time to focus on a new, unencumbered future.
是朝着崭新无碍的未来进军的时候了
I'm back.Got him. Headed to apartment
我回来了,来接他去公寓
Then again...
又来了
To deny one's past is to deny one's self.
否认过去就是否认自我
We'll discuss the party on our way.
我们在路上接着讨论聚会的事情
So you really haven't thought about it? Jenny.
珍妮,所以你实际上都没有考虑过吗
Yeah? I asked if you were nervous about Penelope
什么,你是不是还那事会担心呢
And the mean girls.
要去面对佩内洛普和那些小气鬼女孩们
Please, Eric. really, in the past four months,
艾瑞克,拜托,过去的四个月
I have faced down Eleanor Waldorf,
我受窘于埃莉诺?霍道夫
I've hijacked a society gala, I had my entire collection
我破坏了社团纪念活动,我全部的设计
Torched by a crazy model and was basically homeless,
都被个疯模特一把火烧了,沦落到无家可归
So I can handle high school.
所以我可以搞定这点高中生的小事
Okay, I'm a little nervous.
老实说,我有点紧张
Jenny, you're really here.
珍妮,你真的回来啦
I was so happy when I heard you were coming back.
听到你回来的消息,我真的很开心
Wow. um, thanks, Nelly. That's really nice.
谢谢你,内丽,谢谢你的好意
Nelly? I think you need your prescription checked.
内丽吗,我想你需要去看看医生
Do you realize who you're talking to?
你知道自己在和谁说话吗
And I don't see you holding
我没看你在我的两大杯饮料中加入
My double tall no foam dry cup with two splendas.
两包代糖,这就不是无泡沫低热量的饮料了
We'll have to punish her.
我们要惩罚她
Is that always how they treat you?
这就是她们常用来对待你的方式吗
Why would you put up with that?
那你为什么还和她们待一起
She's been gone a-a while.
她就一度脱离她们的姐妹团
If I even dreamed of defecting,
如果我要脱离或背叛她们
Penelope and the others would make my life hell
佩内洛普和她们会让我没好日子过
Or more hell.
或者永无天日
I-I better go.
我得走了
I'm glad you're back.
还有你可以回来,我真的很高兴
Thanks.
谢谢
So Nelly Yuki is
所以内丽?尤琪是
The new old Jenny Humphrey.
过去的珍妮?汉弗瑞的翻版
Hey. uh, you can't get involved.
嗨,你不该掺和进去
I know. it's...
我知道,它是
I know.
我知道
Blair.
布莱尔
You came to greet us.
你来迎接我们
No you, Jack.
不包括你,杰克
Chuck. You said you found him.
恰克呢,你说你找到他了
In bangkok. he was staying at our hotel there.
在曼谷,他正在我们的酒店享受呢
I mean, you hear the term "den of iniquity,"
我是说,你听说过"藏污纳垢"的习语吗
But until you really see it-- Do you have him or not?
但等到你亲眼目睹,你找到他还是没啊
Nephew mine?
我的侄子呢
Tell his teachers he'll be taking a personal day.
帮他和老师请个事假
Why are you following me?
你干嘛跟着我啊
Go home and get ready for my party.
赶快回家去准备我的聚会
Yes, Miss Blair.
好的,布莱尔小姐
You got me here safe and sound, so...
你把我安全舒适地带到这里了,那么
Yeah.Uh, l-let's, uh, make a plan for tonight.
我们来筹划下今晚的安排吧
I missed you on Christmas and New Year's.
我圣诞和新年时都想死你了
Hold on.
稍等
All right.
好的
Rufus humphrey.
鲁弗斯?汉弗瑞
Mr. humphrey, this is beth
汉弗瑞先生,我是贝丝
From child services in dorchester.
来自多尔切斯特市的儿童服务中心
Yeah. thanks for calling me back.
谢谢你给我回电
Uh, in response to your query,
关于您的询问
Unfortunately,
不幸的是
We don't have any record of such an adoption.
我们没有任何关于收养的记录
I spent the last two weeks striking out
我花了两周的时间查遍了
At every adoption agency in Boston,
波士顿的每一个收养机构,都毫无结果
So I'm not exactly surprised.
所以你的答复也在我的意料之中
You know, most likely, this was a private adoption.
你知道,这很可能是私人的收养
Your only avenue is to check with the mother,
你唯一的途径是去问孩子的母亲
The one who gave up the child?
是她抛弃了孩子,不是吗
Yeah, I know. I-I was actually about to do that.
我知道了,我也正准备这么做
Um, I guess I was just hoping there was another way.
我只是希望可以再找到其他的途径
Hey. you're back.
嗨,你回来啦
Yeah. just. I literally drove here from the airport.
是啊,我直接从机场飚到这里
Well, you look tan.
酷,你看起来有点晒成了小麦色
Well, it is summer in Buenos Aires.
是啊,布宜诺斯艾利斯还是夏天呢
That's right. southern hemisphere,
没错,那里是南半球
Beauty of a round globe-- I broke up with Aaron.
美丽的环球之旅,我和艾伦分手了
When?
什么时候
How about three hours after we left New York?
在我们上飞机之后的三小时
Which was maybe not the brightest idea
对于一段15小时的两人航程之旅
On a 15-hour flight.
不是个明智之举
When I landed, I got an E-mail from my mom
等我落地后,收到我妈的邮件
Saying that she and your dad weren't gonna be together,
说她和你爸爸不会在一起了
Now or ever.
目前或将来都不可能了"
I know. I tried calling you before you left.
我知道,我试图在你离开前打电话给你的
If you knew, you--I-I mean, you know, you could have
如果你早知道了,我想说,你会不会
Called or--or E-mailed.
打电话或电邮我
Of course, unless you didn't want to.
当然,除非你不想那么做
No. I needed to make sure that
不是的,我需要先确定
when the dust settled, we still felt the same.
等到尘埃落定,我们还会依然相爱
And do you?
那么说你还爱我吗
Yes.
是的
Do you?
你呢
Spotted--s. and lonely boy
现场播报,瑟琳娜和孤独男孩
Kicking off the new year like it's last year.
旧情复燃,迎来新的一年
Who knows,maybe third times the charm,
谁知道呢,也许经历三次后才找回激情
But let's not break up the bubbly just yet.
现在还是不要打扰他们的浪漫气氛
Oh! I missed you so much.
我想死你了
Not as much as I missed you.
我也想死你了
Hey, did, uh, Jack ever find Chuck?
杰克找到恰克了吗
Yeah, what was left of him.
找到了,他们一起来的
I'm surprised they made it through customs.
他们居然过得了海关安检
Chuck's body odor could have given a contact high
恰克的体臭足以熏晕
To half of manhattan.
半个曼哈顿城的人
S., I have to tell you something. S
我有事要告诉你
I did something so stupid. B., what is it?
我做了件蠢事,B怎么了
I told Chuck I loved him. Oh, my gosh. That's great.
我跟恰克说我爱他,天啊,太好了
Great? No, it's awful. Not only did he not say it back,
好吗,不,太糟了,他不但没有回应
But he disappeared for a month.
而且还消失了一个月
If I could just go back
如果能回到过去
And strangle myself as the words come out.
我会在开口之前把自己给勒死
No, I'm sure Chuck will say it back.
不,我相信恰克会有所回应的
He was probably thinking about you
说不定在离开的这段日子里
The whole time he was gone.
他一直在思念你
Not unless I was a thai hooker named Bo.
除非我是一个叫波的泰国妓女
And there's something else.
要么就是其它乌七八糟的东西
This is my news. When I was in Buenos Aires--
我的新闻就是,在布宜诺斯艾利斯时…
A postcard would have been fine.
谢谢你的明信片
I'm really happy for you. I'm gonna go vomit now.
真为你们高兴,我要先去吐了
Happy new year. She just needs time.
新年快乐,她还需要时间
Hey, listen. I have an idea.
听着,我有个主意
Uh, your last class today-- is is--is it,
你今天的最后一节课
By any chance, incredibly "unmissably" fascinating?
该不会碰巧"不得缺席"吧
Why? Do you have something in mind?
怎么了,你想怎样呢
Hello, Rufus.
你好,鲁弗斯
Lily.
莉莉
How was your--
你的…
I want to know where my child is.
我想知道我的孩子在哪
We already talked about that.
我们已经谈过了
Do you realize I had to say, "my child"
你注意到我只能说"孩子"吗
Because I still don't know if it's a boy or girl?
因为我还不知道是男是女
I shouldn't have come.
我不该到这儿来的
I just spent the last two weeks
整整两周的时间
Knocking on the door of every adoption agency in Boston,
我遍访了波士顿所有的收养所
Hoping to avoid this conversation.
希望能不麻烦你
But they all told me I had to ask the mother,
但他们都让我问问母亲
so I'm asking.
我只好来问问你了
I told you before Christmas. When I gave him up--
圣诞节前我就告诉你了,当我抛弃他时…
So it's a boy. That's something, I guess.
这么说是个男孩,猜测而已
I also gave up the right to go looking for him,
我同时放弃了对他的探望权
And I'm not gonna allow you to bulldoze into his life.
我也不会允许你去扰乱他的生活
It's not fair.
这对他不公平
How is that fair to me?
对我就公平了吗
When was I asked if I was okay with it?
有人考虑过我的感受吗
Because it's just you not wanting anyone to find out.
仅仅只因为你想掩人耳目
Oh, no. I've given up on that. Charles already knows,
不,我不再妄想了,查尔斯已经知道了
Although I actually believe he won't say anything.
尽管我相信他不会泄露半个字
I have a right to know my son.
我有权知道我的儿子是谁
And he has the right to his own life,
他有权过自己的生活
Just like you've had yours.
正如你也有自己的生活一样
I was gonna be a rock star, remember?
我差点成为一个摇滚歌星,记得吗
Instead I had two kids,
后来我有了两个孩子
and I was there to take them to school every morning
早上送他们上学
and talk about their days at night.
晚上和他们一起讨论学校的生活
And if someone came to me and said I could trade that
如果有人说,用这些经历能够换来
For the life I wanted when I was 19, I wouldn't.
我19岁时梦寐以求的生活,我不干
Being a father's who I am.
做父亲是我的职责
Don't take that away.
别剥夺我的职责
I'm sorry. I can't.
对不起,我做不到
Then I'll find him without your help.
那么我自己想办法找他
They treat her like their servant.
他们把她当成佣人了
And it is none of your business.
这不关你的事
It's a new year, remember?
现在是新的一年了,记得吗
New leaf, new Jenny Humphrey.
全新的面貌,全新的珍妮?汉弗瑞
Yeah.

Um, Nelly?
内丽
Okay, no. That's not okay.
够了,不行,那样不行
And here we go.
又来了
Hi. Penelope, can I talk to you for a second?
你好,潘娜洛普,能跟你聊聊吗
So I don't mean to intrude on your authority or whatever,
我并不是有意侵犯你的权威
But... could you maybe be a little nicer to Nelly?
但是,你们能不能对内丽友善一点
Sure. Why not?
当然可以
Really?
真的吗
We're not monsters, J. Nelly's our friend.
我们不是女魔头,J内丽是我们的朋友
Oh, look at that. Nelly, can you help me...
这可怎么办,内丽,作为朋友
As a friend?
能帮帮我吗
Oh, not with a napkin. It Smudges.
别用纸巾,会弄脏的
Use your finger.
用手指擦
Okay, no. That's enough.
不要,太过分了
Nelly, let's go.
内丽,我们走
Do you know what you're doing, little J.?
你知道自己在做什么吗,小珍妮
I'm not little J. anymore.
别再叫我小珍妮了
Thank you so much. Just keep walking.
太谢谢你了,快走吧
Hazel?
黑兹尔
Clean my shoe.
把我的鞋擦干净
You want to get kicked out?
你想被开除吗
Hello to you, too, lover. Long time no see.
你好,亲爱的,好久不见
Put that out.
把它掐了
You didn't say the magic word.
你没说那三个字
What are you even doing here?
你来这儿做什么
You should be passed out or hooked up to an i.v.
你不是应该不省人事的打着吊针吗
I didn't want to miss the first day of school...
我不想错过新学期的第一天
Though it looks like I already did.
看起来我已经错过了
That's the only reason you came here?
仅仅是因为这个吗
Not because you had something to tell me? Like what?
而不是因为有话要对我说,比如呢
You know like what. Look at me.
你知道的,看着我
Who are you?
你到底是谁
Chuck Bass.
恰克?拜斯
Please tell me that's not what I think it is.
真不敢相信我看到了什么
Hey, dad.
爸,你好
Um, you know, Serena was... she was...
知道吗,瑟琳娜她…她…
We're busted.
我们被逮个正着
Hi, Mr. Humphrey. Happy new year.
汉弗瑞先生,新年快乐
Serena. So you two are back together?
瑟琳娜,看来你们复合了
Yeah. right? I mean, we--yeah, we are. we're back together.
没错,对吧,我们确实是复合了
I think Serena should be getting home.
我想瑟琳娜该回家了
What?
什么
No.

I don't like the two of you being here alone when I'm not.
我不喜欢你们俩单独在这里
Are you-- are you kidding?
你是…是在开玩笑吧
Dan, this is my home.
丹,这里是我家
I-I would appreciate if you respect that.
希望你能尊重我的意见
Yeah, I-I should go. Um, it's a school night,
对,我要走了,今晚有课
And I haven't seen my mom yet, so...
我还没见到我妈,所以…
Okay, yeah. I'll--I'll get you a cab.
好吧,我去…我去拦出租车
Good night, Mr. Humphrey.
晚安,汉弗瑞先生
I'm telling you...
听着
This is a mistake.
这是个错误
Miss Waldorf, this is not normal.
霍道夫小姐,不能这样
Headmistress queller,
校长
Charles is in no state to represent himself,
查尔斯现在神志不清
And as Mrs. Bass is--
而拜斯夫人…
Van der woodsen. My father is dead.
是范德?伍德森,我父亲已经死了
Is indisposed with grief.
沉浸在悲痛之中
Someone has to be here, so I am.
必须有人陪同他,所以我来了
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉来晚了
Jack Bass, Chuck's uncle.
杰克?拜斯,恰克的叔叔
How are you?
您好
Uncle Jack. What a surprise.
杰克叔叔,真是想不到
How have you been?
最近怎么样
Uh-huh. So you don't remember our rickshaw ride
看来你不记得我们在塞隆路上
Down selon road? the 15-hour flight?
一起坐人力车,和15个小时的旅程了
That was you? That was me.
那个是你吗,正是我
Thank you, Jack, but I've got this covered.
谢谢你,杰克,但我已经是担保人了
I figured, principal's office,
我认为,校长要找的
One needs a parent or a guardian.
是孩子的父母或监护人
Parents being dead--sorry, Chuck--
父母双亡,对不起,恰克
I'm the closest thing,
我就是最亲的人了
So what seems to be the problem?
出了什么问题
I found Charles smoking marijuana on school property.
我发现查尔斯在学校吸食大麻
It was hash, actually.
实际上,那是麻醉剂
I find it gives a softer high.
它的快感更柔和
Right.
没错
The evidence seems questionable.
证据好像不够确凿
Would you stop?
说够了没
I think we can all agree
我们大家都知道
That Charles has been through an ordeal.
查尔斯正在经历一次劫难
He's clearly out of his right mind
他显然已经失去了理智
And can't be held responsible for his actions.
无法为自己的所作所为负责
It's temporary insanity.
但这是暂时的精神错乱
Headmistress,
校长
No court of law could find him guilty of a crime.
他所做的没有任何法律机构能判定他的罪行
How can we?
我们怎么可以说他犯罪了呢
Mr. Bass has been through a lot.
巴斯先生已经知道错了
Do you promise me
你能不能保证
That nothing like this will ever happen again?
这种事情再也不会发生了
Pop quiz--what do you get when you cross Chuck Bass,
突击测验,你走过恰克?拜斯边时
A billion dollars and Bart cold in the ground?
能不能感觉到他与生俱来傲慢和冷血
For you, headmistress...
校长,为了你
Anything.
和所有人
Freefall.
完了
Everyone...
无论做什么
It has been a pleasure.
都是我的荣幸
So what kind of suspension are we looking at?
这样应该是受什么样的处分呢
Hey, Dan.
丹,起来啦
Morning, Jenny.
早啊,珍妮
Okay. what's with the cold front?
你们还在冷战吗
Nothing. Eat your breakfast.
没什么,吃你的早饭
Dad doesn't want me dating Serena.
爸爸不让我和瑟琳娜在一起
Wait. what? You guys are back together?
什么,你们又在一起了
How did I not know this?
怎么我不知道
I'd rather we didn't discuss this right now.
我们最好现在别讨论这个
Dad, Serena's, like, the best thing
爸爸,瑟琳娜是丹这辈子遇到过的
That's ever happened to Dan. I mean, she's smart,
最美好的东西,我是说,她很聪明
She's funny, and she's, like, nine levels hotter than him.
她很幽默,她比丹好上百倍
Thank you.
谢谢哦
But she's right.
但是她说的很对
Come on. get onboard. Dan, Serena. Dan, Serena. whoo!
你们公开吧,丹和瑟琳娜,瑟琳娜和丹
Okay. Dad is not into cheering.
好吧,爸爸好像并不高兴
Am I really supposed to pretend like this has nothing to do
我该装做什么都不知道吗
With what happened between you and Lily before Christmas?
你和莉莉在圣诞前,干了些什么
Wait. What happened with him and Lily?
等下,他和莉莉怎么了
What happened between you and Lily?
你和莉莉怎么了
It's none of your business.
不关你的事
Oh, so you can tell me not to date Serena,
你能让我不和瑟琳娜来往
But I can't say anything about you and Lily?
难道我就不能说说你和莉莉
Him and Lily what?
他到底和莉莉怎么啦
Somebody, please.
你们谁告诉我
I think you need to leave for school.
我觉得你该去上学了
Oh, you're not gonna walk me today?
你今天不送我吗
I'm heartbroken.
我心情不好
Okay, dad. Seriously?
爸爸,没那么严重吧
You're gonna be late. No, I'm not.
再不走你要迟到了,还早呢
Yes, I am.
好吧,不早了
Dan, wait up.
丹,等等我
Nelly has put in a full year of loyal service.
内丽一整年都很忠心
She should be allowed to leave without reprisals.
她离开的时候不该受到报复
For example, people breaking into her locker
比如,有人撬开了她柜子
And smashing her glasses.
砸烂了她的眼镜
I see. Rebuttal?
了解,不反驳一下吗
First, there has been a long tradition
首先,自古以来都有一个传统
Of newer members being subjected to more... attention,
新来的人总是要给她们多点"关照"
Some of the things I had to do? Disgusting.
真恶心,我必须要这样做吗
Oh, I remember. I made you do them.
我想起来了,是我要你们干的
But more importantly, once people find out you can quit,
但是一旦人们发现你要退出
The girls at the steps will be finished.
我们就会想办法把她解决掉
Come on, Blair. What's your decision?
拜托,布莱尔,你想怎样
Tonight I'm hosting the selection committee of the colony club.
今晚我要办个侨民俱乐部选拔会
You're getting into the colonclub?
你想要去那个俱乐部
They never take girls from high school.
她们从来不收高中生
I know. I was surprised, too.
当然,我也很吃惊
That's not entirely true.
他们也不完全这样
The point is, enough of this high school nonsense.
关键是,大家都听够了这些高中生的流言蜚语
Nelly or no Nelly, who cares?
是不是内丽都不会有人关心的
I have enough going on already.
我已经够烦的了
God!
神啊
Blair's leaving us behind.
布莱尔不管我们了
It's like the end of an era.
布莱尔的时代过去了
We're more than any one member,
现在我们不用听谁的了
And the only way Nelly is leaving is in a body bag.
内丽更不可能全身而退了
God, p., tone down the crazy.
天哪,别犯傻了
When I left for Argentina, my Mom acted like
我去阿根廷的时候,我妈和你爸
she and your Dad were riding off into the sunset together,
好像说要一起去度假看日落
Then three hours later, he tells you it's over.
可是几个小时以后,他却说一切结束了
We were so happy for ourselves.
我们自己光顾着高兴了
We--we never asked what happened between them.
我们从来没有顾虑过他们的感受
And so--so what do we do?
那我们该怎么办
I don't know, but we have to do something, Dan.
我也不知道,但是总不能什么都不做吧
I need to talk to you.
我想和你好好谈谈
Yeah, I'm-I'll see you later.
好吧,待会儿见
Have you seen Chuck today? No. why?
你今天见过恰克吗,没有,怎么了
Did he come home last night?
昨晚上他回家了吗
No, Blair, I don't know. What's wrong?
没有,布莱尔,出什么事了吗
Yesterday queller caught him smoking hash at school.
昨天主任发现他在学校吸毒
There was a meeting,
为了这个他们开了个会
And to say it went badly would be an understatement.
现在校方还没有说怎么处理
I'm worried.
我担心死了
Blair, it's Chuck.
布莱尔,那是恰克
He's somewhere blowing off steam. It's what he does.
他可能只是在发泄,他就是这样
He'll show up in a couple days
过几天就会好的
Minus a few million brain cells and some liver tissue.
只是伤了点脑细胞和肝脏而已
That's true.
也是
He always disappeared.
他总是会这样消失
Marrakech, Prague.
无论他去哪里,马拉喀什,布拉格
And he always came back,
他去了总是会回来的
Tie perfectly knotted.
事情总是会圆满地结束
But this time,
但是这次不同
When I looked in his eyes...
现在我看着他的眼睛
I couldn't see him anymore.
我都不知道他在想什么
You're really worried.
真的把你急坏了
Okay, um, okay. uh, just give it till tonight,
好的,我们等等,到晚上再说
And if he hasn't shown up, we'll help you.
如果他再不出现,我们都会帮你的
I gotta get to class. I'm sorry.
我要去上课了
Dorota, is everything ready for the colony ladies?
多洛塔,俱乐部的事情准备得怎么样了
No, not yet. I have somewhere to go first.
不,我先去下其他地方
Ow. Watch it! Sorry.
看着点路,不好意思
Oh, my god.
我的天
They've got our table.
他们抢了我们的位子
Here they come.
她们来了
Just let me do the talking.
你们别动,我来和她们说
I think I'm gonna be sick. Yeah, try not to do that.
我有点害怕,不用害怕
Isabel's gonna count to three.
伊莎贝尔,数到三
If you've not vanished by then, I will not be responsible.
如果那时候你们不消失,我就不客气了
one.
一,
Actually, I'd grab a table.
要是我的话就先占张桌子
They're filling up pretty fast.
不然马上其他桌子也没了
Sit anywhere, guys. The tables belong to everyone.
大家随便坐,桌子上没写名字
Two.

You're gonna pay for this, Jenny Humphrey. I promise.
你会为此付出代价的,珍妮?汉弗瑞
You will pay.
等着瞧
So should I keep counting?
我还要继续数吗
Oh, shut up, is.
闭嘴,我们走
Daddy? I need you to call headmistress queller.
爸爸,你打个电话给校长
There's a girl bullying me.
刚才有个女孩欺负我
Hello, Chuck.
恰克
I thought I'd find you here.
我就知道能在这里找到你
Blair.
布莱尔
Ladies, could you give us a moment?
女士们,你们回避一下
I thought you sold this place.
你不是把这儿卖了吗
I bought it back last night.
昨晚我又买回来了
Owner took me to the cleaners,
卖家狠狠地敲了我一笔
But some things are worth the price.
不过有些东西就是值
You should go home.
你该回家
Lily, Serena, Eric--
莉莉,瑟琳娜,艾瑞克...
That is not my home or my family.
那不是我家和家人
Fine. Go to the Palace.
那好啊,去旋宫饭店住啊
Just get out of here.
就是别呆在这儿
Well, that would be rude
你真没礼貌
Since I'm throwing a party here tonight.
我今晚要在这里举办一场派对
I just posted it on "Gossip Girl."
我已经在八卦天后上登了
Maybe you'll grace us with a dance.
你也可以来加入我们
Chuck, stop.
恰克,闭嘴
All this doesn't help. It isn't you.
这些都无济于事,一点都不像你
Wrong.
你错了
Bart may have been a bastard,
巴特可能是个杂种
But he saw me better than anyone.
但是他把我看得比谁都重
I'm simply living up to my potential.
我的本能叫我这么做
It's time to let go of your fantasies.
不要做白日梦了
I don't believe you.
我才不相信你
That's your business.
你不相信是你的事
Now is that it,
我就是这样
Or were you going to tell me you love me again?
你还要和我说你爱我吗
Why did you even come back?
你还回来干嘛
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
So what are we looking for again?
我们要找什么来着
Uh, notes, messages,
比方说便签纸,短信什么的
anything that seems tied to my mom.
所有关于我妈妈的线索
I don't--I don't see why I had to come.
我不明白我为什么一定要来
He doesn't want me here.
他不想让我来
I figure he's less likely to murder me with witnesses.
我想有人在的话他杀我的可能性会小些
Yes. that makes sense.
也有道理
Oh, my God.
天啊
He asked my mom to marry him, and she said no.
他向我妈妈求婚然后被我妈妈拒绝了
That's why he's angry.
所以他很生气
yeah, that's my mom's ring.
这个是给我妈妈的戒指
She gave it back to him before Christmas.
她在圣诞节之前还给了我爸爸
It was a-- it was a good theory, though. oh.
不过你想象力不错
Oh.

It's Blair. she--she needs me. I have to go.
是布莱尔,她要我过去,我得走了
Call me if you find something.
如果你找到什么线索的话给我个电话
And what if he tries to kill me?
如果他要把我杀了怎么办
South boston adoption agency.
南波士顿领养中心
New year, the same old story.
新的一年,旧的故事
The darkest secrets
最黑暗的秘密
Are always the ones that hit closest to home.
总是最先浮出水面
Hello?
你好
Miss Blair, where have you been?
布莱尔小姐,你去哪里了
The colony club ladies will be here.
侨民俱乐部的人马上就要来了
I just need ten minutes.
我只需要十分钟
What happened?
发生什么事了吗
Penelope and the girls
佩内洛普那帮人
Got their parents to call queller.
叫他们的父母打电话摆平我们
They say I'm bullying them.
她们说我欺负她们
Wow. oh, my god, I--th-that is kind of genius.
天啊,她们还真是天才
She wants me to try to handle it by myself,
她叫我自己应付这件事
Which basically means, roll over and take it.
也就是说吃不了兜着走
I don't even understand.
我不太懂
Why won't Penelope just let you quit?
她们为什么直接叫你走人呢
she's probably afraid I'll tell people
可能她害怕我把
she's sleeping with her dad's junior partner.
她跟她爸爸的合作伙伴上床的事说出去
I mean, the things I know...
我是说,我知道的一些事情
No. Penelope would kill me... literally.
不行,佩内洛普会把我杀了,真的
Yeah. we'll see.
好吧,我们走着瞧
How much do you know?
你都知道些什么
Dan, if you're here to argue
丹,你是来吵架的吧
what were you looking for in Boston?
你在波士顿找什么东西
I-I know it's not a painter and I know it's not a sculptor,
我知道肯定不是一副画或者雕塑什么的
Or--or whatever story it was you couldn't keep straight.
你不能就这么瞒着我
H-hold on. how do...
等一下,你是怎么知道
Uh, did, uh, Chuck Bass say something to you?
是恰克?拜斯跟你说了什么吗
Chuck ba--what?
恰克?拜斯,什么
Wh--so wait, y-you're telling me
所以,你现在要告诉我
That Chuck Bass knows something about our life,
恰克?拜斯知道一些我不知道的
And I don't know?
关于我们的事
I can't talk to you about this right now.
我现在还不能跟你说这些
You know, if it was just your life, I would say fine.
如果这只是你自己的事我就不管了
But it's not. it's--it's mine, and it's Serena's.
但是它还牵扯到我,还有瑟琳娜
I think we have a right to know.
所以我认为我们有权知道
I agree, but there are other people involved.
我同意,不过还会牵扯到其他人
Let me take a wild guess and say Lily.
我来个大胆的猜想,这件事跟莉莉有关吧
Just give me a day.
给我一天的时间好吗
There's a right way for all of us to talk about this. yeah.
一定有好的方法让我们所有人来讨论这件事
Well, we're--we're past that.
好吧,算了
Hey, B., is everything okay? I came as fast as I could. B
你还好吗,我已经尽快赶过来了
Fine. False alarm.
挺好的,假警报而已
Wait, what happened?
等一下,发生什么事了吗
Chuck.
恰克
He's holed up at victrola
我们找到他了
In some Jim Morrison downward spiral.
在一个叫什么吉姆?莫里森下面的角落里窝着
Sad in a way. luckily, it's not my concern.
挺可怜的,不过也不关我事了
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你赶过来
Dorota!
多洛塔
I think my guests from the colony club are here!
我的侨民俱乐部的客人该来了吧
Wait, if Chuck is really in trouble,
等一下,如果恰克真的有困难的话
Then we need to help him.
我们就要去帮他啊
He doesn't have any brothers and sisters.
他也没有什么兄弟姐妹
We are all he has. You are all he has.
我们就是他所有的一切了,你是他的一切
He doesn't want my help.
他不需要我的帮助
Oh, hello. please take my jacket.
你好,麻烦帮我把衣服挂一下
so that's just it?
所以呢
You're gonna abandon him for a bunch of society matrons?
你就因为一堆妇女主席就把他从你的生活中剔除了
Those matrons, as you call them,
这些你所谓的妇女主席
Are helping me build a life.
正在帮我创造新的生活
All Chuck can do is destroy one.
恰克只会毁了我
I'm not abandoning Chuck.
我没有把恰克剔出去
I'm just saving myself.
只是想拯救自己
Now if you'll excuse me...
失陪一下
Hi, ladies. Glad you could make it. Come on in.
你们好,很高兴你们能来,进来吧
That's the problem with an open invitation.
这就是公开邀请的最大问题
You can't keep out the hoi polloi.
就是你你不能把平民拒之门外
What do you know about my dad and Lily?
你知道关于我爸爸和莉莉的什么事情吗
So the cat's out of the bag.
纸总是包不住火
I-I found some numbers.
我看到一些电话号码
My--my dad was supposed to be in Boston
我爸爸应该是去波士顿
Looking for an artist.
找一个艺术家
He was, uh... apparently visiting some orphanages.
但是他却去了几间孤儿院
How dickensian.
真像是狄更斯作品中描写的情节
Chuck, I need to know this.
恰克,我必须知道
You know, the funny thing is,
你知道吗,最有意思的是
I was going to keep Lily's secret.
我本来打算帮莉莉保守她的秘密的
You buried the arson story on my dad.
你把我爸爸纵火的事瞒下来了
This makes us even.
我们打平了
You're not the first-born Humphrey,
你不是汉弗瑞家族第一个出生的孩子
So if you were planning on inheriting the family estate,
所以如果你有继承祖屋的想法的话
I'd make other arrangements.
最好另作安排
Um... that--that-- that's not possible.
那不可能
I mean, my dad
我是说,我爸爸
Lily and her mother kept it a secret,
莉莉和她妈妈打算把她作为秘密
Gave the kid away.
她们抛弃了这个孩子
I imagine your dad just found out.
我想你爸爸可能刚刚才发现这件事
And now there's only one more person to tell.
现在只有一个人应该知道这件事了
Of course, as soon as you do,
当然如果你告诉她的话
It's over between you, isn't it?
你们俩之间就完了
Sharing a sibling?
共同的哥哥
It's a bit much, even for me.
这甚至对我都难以接受
Spotted at the victrola,
维克多拉的现场报道
lonely boy and Chuck Bass
寂寞男孩和恰克?拜斯
Having a heart-to-heart,
来了一次关于
What or who do they have to talk about
该跟谁讲这件事交心的谈话
And will Serena be the last to know?
瑟琳娜会不会是最后知道的人呢
I've always felt that
我一直觉得
The colony club exemplified the highest ideals of character.
侨民俱乐部是人最高品质的典范
Public service--
服务大众
I frequently feed the ducks in central park.
我经常到中心公园去喂鸭子
And read to blind children.
还有给盲人小孩读书
Impressive.
真感动
However, for better or worse,
不过不管怎样
We are known by the company we keep.
公司都会知道我们做了些什么
Tell me,
告诉我
Was that Serena van der Woodsen who came earlier?
刚才来的那位是瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森吗
Yes. she's an old friend.
是的,她是个老朋友
I see her quite a bit on page six.
我在第六版上看到不少她的新闻
And... quite a bit of her.
而且是她的很大一部分
Well, when I said she was an old friend,
是这样的,我说谁是我的老朋友
It was... habit.
只是一个习惯
I don't--
我不能
Can't approve of how she lives her life.
左右她要过什么样的生活
And her mother married bart Bass.
而且她妈妈跟巴特?巴斯结了婚
The man was all new money and models.
这个男人的生活都是钱和模特儿堆出来的
If you ask me, that car hitting him was a mercy killing.
要我说,那辆撞他的车真是帮他解脱了
I hear Bass junior is a piece of work.
我听说他儿子也是个问题少年
You wouldn't have anything to do with him, would you?
你跟他没什么瓜葛吧
Well, I...
嗯,我
Blair, the answer is "no."
布莱尔,一定不能有
Yes. I mean, no.
是的,我是说,没有
I have to go.
我得走了
That "piece of work"-Chuck Bass--needs me.
那个问题少年,恰克?拜斯现在需要我
And Serena and her mother are wonderful, kind people.
还有瑟琳娜和她妈妈都是很好的人
Blair...
布莱尔
Do you know what you're doing?
你知道你自己在干什么吗
I thought I was leaving high school behind.
我还以为我已经过了高中时期
I guess you never do.
看样子你们还没过
Dorota will get your coats.
多洛塔会帮你们拿大衣的
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
How was Thailand?
泰国好玩吗
I honestly don't remember.
说实话我不记得了
You should come home, Chuck.
你该回家了,恰克
I think I'll take the view from above.
我想去楼上看看风景
It was nice having you as my little brother.
有你这个弟弟挺好的
Eric, where's little J.?
艾瑞克,小J在哪里
I imagine busy cleaning out her locker.
我猜她正忙着打扫衣橱
Actually...
而事实上
I just got done writing a "gossip girl" post,
我刚写好一份给八卦天后的邮件
Saying how, Penelope, for the past six months,
里面写着,过去半年佩内洛普
You've been having an affair with
你一直与你父亲的年轻合伙人
your dad's junior partner.
关系暧昧
And, Hazel--you got drunk
黑兹尔,你喝的酩酊大醉
And hooked up with your cousin...
还跟表兄上床
twice. oh, my god.
两次,天哪
And, isabel...
还有你,伊莎贝尔
Do I even have to say? -no.
你的光辉事迹还用我说吗,不用
Those things were told to you in confidence!
那些事告诉你是要保密的
no, more like stupidity.
这可真愚蠢
And unless you get your parents to back off
除非你能让你的父母别再插手
And you start leaving Nelly alone,
再答应离内丽远一点
I hit "send."
否则,我就点发送了
duh, you win.
你赢了
I know.
明白
So what are you gonna do about
明天的学院晚宴
The collegiate party tomorrow?
你作何打算
What? what are you talking about?
你们在说什么
Don't play the innocent.
别在我面前装无辜
You wanted queen, you've got it.
你想成为女王,现在你如愿了
Wait. That's what you think
等等,你们以为我做这些
I did all this for? Didn't you?
就只是为了成为女王,难道不是吗
No. no, not at all.
不,跟那完全无关
You're telling me this was just a good deed?
难道你现在只是在学雷锋
Oh, my god. I'm so bored.
我的天,我真是无聊到家了
Okay... big miscalculation.
看来这是我的失误
See, I kind of thought, coming back to school,
我以为你回到学校
You did wanna be queen. Oh, that's not good.
是想要成为女王,大事不妙
And I was never gonna move past Hazel and is,
我从没打算跟黑兹尔和伊莎贝尔分道扬镳
But I thought maybe if there was a new regime--
但我想也许政体有变
Wait, you played me?
你在耍我吗
You... Nelly Yuki?
你,内丽?尤琪
and now she wants to go to the collegiate party.
现在她想的是去明天的学院晚宴
I'm sorry, Jenny.
对不起,珍妮
Penelope!
佩内洛普
Really, though?
这是真的吗
So everything... is exactly the same.
所以说一切照旧
Nothing changed.
都没变
Everything but you.
除了你
Okay. Hot chocolate?
好吧,去喝热巧克力
Let me get my coat. Yeah.
等我取回外套,好的
Rufus. Your message said it was urgent.
鲁弗斯,你来信说有急事
Has something happened?
出什么事了
Dan knows, or... he doesn't yet,
丹知道了这事,也许现在还不
But I think he will soon.
但瞒不了多久
And then I imagine he'll tell serena,
他知道后一定会告诉瑟琳娜
And... I thought you should know.
我想你应该有心理准备
Rufus, wait.
鲁弗斯,等一下
What will they think of me?
你觉得他们会怎么看我
Who, serena and eric?
谁,瑟琳娜和艾瑞克
Well, it's not my problem.
这不是我的问题
we're each on our own, remember?
我们互不相关,记得吗
Look, you already hate me.
你已经这么恨我
What if they hate me, too?
如果他们也是,我该怎么办
I gave away their... their brother.
我抛弃了他们的,哥哥
I wasn't ready.
那时我还没准备好
I was young and scared...
我太年轻,又害怕
Heartbroken over you.
又被你伤透了心
And cece kept pressuring me.
老妈又一直逼我
But the truth is, I wasn't ready to have a baby.
但其实是我还没准备好要生小孩
And it's been a hole in my life ever since.
直到现在这都是我生命中的一大缺憾
I understand
我可以理解
Why you gave him up.
你为什么抛弃他
But it's that you didn't tell me.
我无法理解的是你为什么不告诉我
Oh, rufus, please...
鲁弗斯,求你了
I don't hate you, lil...
我并不恨你,莉莉
As much as I want to.
至少不像我以为的那么恨你
Neither will your kids.
你的孩子们也不会
But you've had 20 years to make peace with this.
但是你用了20年来平复这件事
It's gonna take me some time.
你也要给我些时间
What do you wanna know?
你想要知道什么
Hey. what are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
Uh, weirdly enough,
我知道这有些奇怪
I-I came to see Chuck. -me, too.
我来找恰克,我也是
Is everything okay?
一切顺利吗
Did you find something in the loft?
你后来有发现什么吗
Kind of. uh, can we--
算有吧,咱们能不能
Can we go to--somewhere to talk...
换个地儿谈这个
Privately, without all of... this? Okay.
找个私密点的地方,好
Blair!
布莱尔
Aren't you a little old to be here? hmm?
你不觉得你来这里显得有点老吗
I heard my nephew is throwing
我听说我的侄子正在
The first big party of the year.
开今年首场盛大的派对
And I have to say, he does the Bass name proud.
不得不说,他真是令拜斯家族引以为傲
I can see you've been a wonderful influence on him.
我能看出来,你真是他的好榜样
Oh, hey, Eric. have you seen Chuck?
艾瑞克,你看见恰克了吗
Uh, a while ago.
几分钟以前见过
He said something about wanting to
他说要
Take in the view from above.
去上面看看风景
He probably meant upstairs.
他大概指楼上
Clearly, you don't know Chuck.
很明显,你不了解恰克
He has a thing for rooftops.
他对屋顶情有独钟
Here, enjoy.
这杯请你
One thing about being on top of the world--
站在世界之巅的一个好处是
It gives you a long, long way to fall.
你将拥有一段很长的降落之旅
Chuck.
恰克
No!
不要
God, you idiot! you don't surprise someone
你这个白痴,你不能惊吓
Standing off the edge of a building!
站在大楼边缘的人
Chuck, come away from there.
恰克,离开那儿
Let's go down and join the party.
我们下去派对玩个痛快
I was at the party. I'm not really that into it.
我参加过派对了,不过不太喜欢
Chuck, your father wouldn't have wanted this.
恰克,你父亲不会希望看见你这个样子
Dear old dad.
亲爱的老爹
Unfortunately, all I know is
不幸的是,就我所知
What he didn't want...
他最不想要的
Which was me.
就是我
I'm Chuck Bass!
我是恰克?拜斯
No one cares.
无人在乎这小子
I do.
我在乎
Don't you understand?
你难道还不明白吗
I'll always be here.
我永远都在你身边
I don't want you going anywhere.
我不想你去任何地方
I couldn't bear it.
这会让我受不了的
So whatever you want to do to yourself,
无论你想对自己做什么
Please don't do that to me.
请不要这样对我
Please.
求你了
Please.
求你了
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's okay.
没关系的
Hey, what--whatever it is, you can tell me.
不论什么事,你都可以跟我说
No, yeah, i-i know. but it's...
我知道,但这件事
Uh, it's our parents. they--
关系到我们的父母,他们
Hold on.
稍等
Yeah, dad, what's going on?
爸,有什么事
Do you know?
你知道了吗
Yeah, I do.
是的,我知道了
Have you told serena?
你告诉瑟琳娜了吗
W-well, I was-I was about to.
我正要说这事
I'm with Lily. we're about to go look for our child.
我和莉莉在一起,正要出发去找我们的孩子
Dad, that--
爸,这
Lily wants to tell serena and Eric herself.
莉莉想要自己告诉瑟琳娜和艾瑞克
Dad, no. I--
爸,这不行,我
You can't ask me to hide this from serena.
你不能让我瞒着瑟琳娜
This is too big to keep secret.
这件事太严重了,不能保密
Son, this isn't your secret to share.
儿子,这不是你要分享的秘密
This is between mother and daughter.
是她们母女之间的事
I know it's hard, but you have to respect that.
我明白这很难,但你要接受事实
Yeah. okay.
那好吧
Thanks, son. I'll call you soon.
谢谢你儿子,我一会儿再打给你
He should go back to Lily's.
他该回到莉莉那儿
He'll just take off again.
那他只会再次逃走
I've got a better chance keeping an eye on him.
去我那儿,我会更容易照顾他
So you know, I don't trust you.
你知道的,我并不信任你
All I want is what's best for my nephew.
我只想怎样才对他是最好
And as for trusting me,
说到信任我
Yo you really have a choice?
你还有别的选择吗
He can't know what happened on new year's.
他不能知道元旦发生的事
Good night, Blair.
晚安,布莱尔
Ah, me. the year's scarcely turned,
新的一年终于到来
And already the secrets have begun.
同样地,秘密也是
Where will it end this time?
它将会何时结束呢
What is it?
是什么事
Uh, it's--that was my dad.
我爸打来的
Uh, he--he and Lily are going away for a couple days.
他和莉莉要一起出去几天
And--and you're worried what'll happen to us.
你是在担心我们的事
Hey, It's fine. we're gonna be okay.
我们会没事的
The new year isn't about what happened,
对新年来说,过去不重要
It's about what's to come.
将来才重要
For the past is always with us,
既然过去永远都在
Just waiting to mess with the present
那就等它与现实交汇的一天吧
And when it does, I'll be watching.
那一天一旦到来,我会在时刻关注的
X.o.x.o., gossip girl.
X.o.x.o.,八卦天后

分享到
重点单词
  • guiltyadj. 有罪的,内疚的
  • suspensionn. 悬挂,悬浮液,暂缓,未决,中止
  • deedn. 事迹,行为,[法]契约 vt. 立契转让 a
  • laddern. 梯子,阶梯,梯状物 n. (袜子)抽丝 v.
  • tonen. 音调,语气,品质,调子,色调 vt. 使更健壮,装
  • flipvt. 掷,弹,轻击 vi. 翻转 n. 空翻,浏览 a
  • confidenceadj. 骗得信任的 n. 信任,信心,把握
  • responsen. 回答,响应,反应,答复 n. [宗]答复语,
  • exclusiveadj. 独占的,唯一的,排外的 n. 独家新闻,独权
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的