绯闻女孩第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第10集:名媛社交舞会季开始
日期:2017-04-01 18:21

(单词翻译:单击)

And I'm not gonna forget that
我不会因为和她们混在一起
Just 'cause I hang out with them. you're dismissed, Jenny, for good.
就忘本的,珍妮,你被开除了,永远
I'm sorry I kissed you.
抱歉我吻了你
your mother must have been kinda surprised to see you.
你妈妈见到你肯定有点惊讶
Yeah, she was. hi, Rufus. if she's in your life,
是,她的确如此,你好,鲁弗斯,如果她和你还有往来
you're never gonna get over her.
你永远也忘不了她
You should deal with your father. he needs you. I don't.
你应该去处理你父亲的事,他需要你,我不需要
We broke up, okay?
我们分手了,满意了吧?
I like you--only you.
我喜欢你,只喜欢你
That's good, because I feel the same about you.
那很好,因为我跟你的感觉一样
Do you like me? define "like."
你喜欢我? 什么叫"喜欢"
Tell me you didn sleep with Chuck for revenge. well,
告诉我你不是为了报复而跟恰克上床
it wasn't because I like his natural musk.
当然不是因为我喜欢他的天生魅力
Hey, upper east siders, it's that time of year again,
东区的"贵族们" 又到了每年的这个时候
When the mere act of descending a staircase
在你缓缓走下阶梯的那一刻
Means you're a woman.
意味着你成为了真正的女人
That's right--debutante season. and from what we hear,
对了,这就是名媛社交舞会,但就我们所知
There's been some changes in the lineup.
舞会的队列已经发生了变化
I'm actually glad I'm going with prince theodore instead of Nate.
我真的很高兴我的舞伴是西亚多王子,而不是内特
The further we get from the breakup,
我们分手时间越长
The more self-involved I see he was.
我越觉得他活在自己的世界里
Always so brooding, so tortured. ugh.
看上去总是很忧郁,很痛苦的样子
A girl wants romeo, not hamlet.
女孩子要的是罗密欧,而不是哈姆雷特
Romeo died.
罗密欧最后死了
Yeah, but he died for something exciting,
是啊,但他死得轰轰烈烈
And I want my debutante ball to be something to die for.
我也希望我的社交舞会能成为我死的理由
Hey, so, uh, has Blair mentioned who's escorting her?
布莱尔有说谁是她的舞伴吗?
Why? are you having remorse sex fantasies about your ex?
怎么了? 后悔和你的前女友分手了?
What? no.
什么? 不
Don't eff with an effer. I know that look.
别糊弄我了,我知道你那是什么表情
No, man, it's just every time I see her lately,
没有,兄弟,只是近来,每次见到她
Something's different. you know, she's lighter. she's happier.
觉得她跟以前不一样,她更轻快,更开心了
She's just-- less--less Blair.
她只是... 少了... 少了点布莱尔的味道
She does have a certain glow about her, doesn't she?
她本来就是耀眼的,不是吗?
I don't understand why you don't get this, okay?
我不明白为什么你不接受邀请
A debutante ball is all a girl could ask for.
社交舞会是每个女孩子向往的
It's gorgeous and formal and totally legendary.
华丽,正式,完全是童话般的
Don't forget out of touch and totally classist.
也别忘了它是遥不可及,等级分明的
And if that's how you feel, then why are you even going?
如果你是这样觉得的,那你为什么去?
I'm not going and neither is Serena, actually. I'm just going
我和瑟琳娜其实都不想去
To meet her grandmother to make a good impression,
我去只是为了见她的祖母,留下个好印象
And, uh, take off before I put my foot in my mouth,
在我胡言乱语之前就离开
Like I usually do. all I get with Nate is some ros?
就像往常一样,内特能给我的最多是
in the back of a town car,
车尾箱里的几束玫瑰
But with the prince, I get a security detail
但跟王子在一起,我得到的是安全感
And a high-speed chase to the pierre after it's over.
完事后,还能体验高速追逐皮耶尔的快感
Ooh! I can see you on the cover of "hello!" already. yeah, well,
我已经看到"你好"杂志封面上的你了,是啊
try "the new york times."
应该去看"纽约时报"
They've chosen me for "a night out with,"
他们把我选为"一夜情的最佳对象"
And I'm gonna give them the most perfect night out of the year.
我会给他们全年最完美的一个夜晚
With my dad in rehab, it's like the pressure's finally off me.
我爸在休养,所以担子都落在了我身上
You know, I can see Blair clearly, and it's...
我很了解布莱尔,这...
I don't know, man. I think I might miss her.
我不知道,兄弟,我想我可能想她了
You don't miss her, man.
你不是想她,兄弟
Is your mom mad that you're not being presented? well,
你不去舞会,你妈不会抓狂?
she doesn't really have a leg to stand on
她没有这个立场来说我?
Since I found out she used to be
自从我发现她曾经
My boyfriend's father's biggest fan.
是我男朋友父亲的忠实歌迷
Yeah. ew! it sounds so gross when you say it out loud.
是的,把这件事说出口,听起来真恶心
Silly me. here I actually thought you wanted to go. uh, I'm here with you,
我不懂,我以为你想去的,我和你在一起
aren't i?
不是吗?
Yeah, only 'cause your grandmother's meeting you here. blah, blah, blah,
是啊,但是因为你的外婆要在这见你
Oh! you're here! I'm so glad. hey!
你来了,我太高兴了
Oh! I can't wait for you to meet my grandma Cece.
我迫不及待要带你去见我的外婆希希了
You're just gonna love her. I'm sure I will.
你会喜欢上她的,我肯定我会
Well, if you don't listen to me, you're gonna hear it from her,
如果你不听我的,你就要自己跟她说了
And I promise, you don't want that to happen.
我保证,你可不希望这事发生
The brands I listed are the key to her happiness,
我列出来的牌子才会让她高兴
And that includes tanqueray.
所以要有"丹可瑞"
Dan, Jenny, it's so good to see you. hi.
丹,珍妮,见到你们真高兴
Hi. oh, hey, Jenny, what are you even doing here?
珍妮,你来这干嘛?
Oh, she loves these things, apparently. well, I wish Serena did.
很明显她很喜欢这些玩意,我希望瑟琳娜也喜欢
It would make my life a whole lot easier.
这会使我的人生轻松很多
My grandma was the chairwoman for this event for 15 years,
15年来,我祖母都是这个活动的主席
And now the committee's asked my mom to join.
现在委员会邀请我妈妈加入
And my daughter could not wait to go for ten years,
10年来,我女儿迫不及待得想要加入
And then suddenly, she's not even coming.
然后突然间,她甚至都不肯过来
Jenny? Jenny?
珍妮? 珍妮?
Why don't you volunteer?
你为什么不来参加呢?
Uh, well, Blair's lead deb, and we're sort of on the outs.
布莱尔是带头人,我们算是局外人
You know, I'm sure if she wanted my help, she would've asked.
我肯定,如果她需要我帮忙,她会开口的
Well, I'm asking.
那我来请你帮忙
I mean, of course,
当然
We'd have to get your parents' permission first,
我们得先得到你父母的允许
But, um, we could use more help.
但这样,我们帮手会更多
I'm sure it'll be fine. um, see you saturday.
我当然愿意,星期六见
Oh, actually, it's sunday.
其实是星期天
Uh... can I call you?
我能打给你吗?
Okay.
可以啊
Okay.
好吧
Ah! there is my magnificent granddaughter.
这就是我美丽的孙女
Grandma. oh!
祖母
Oh, hello, mother.
母亲好
Is there a bar in this place?
这地方有酒吧吗?
No!
没有
I should've known I had to bring the party myself.
早知道这样,我就自带个派对过来
So this must be Daniel.
这肯定是丹尼尔了
Dan, actually. Dan Humphrey. yeah. hi.
其实是丹,丹?汉弗瑞
My granddaughter told me that you were delighted
我孙女告诉我,当她决定不参加社交舞会时
When she decededuh, not to make her debut this weekend?
你很高兴?
Yeah, go ahead. tell her what you think.
来吧,告诉她你是怎样想的
Grandma loves honesty. it's okay.
外婆喜欢诚实的,没关系的
Well, cotillions just seem antiquated to me.
我觉得沙龙舞会有点过时了
You know, remnant of a different age.
时代已经不同了
Well, do go on.
请继续说
People spend all this money to have their daughters
人们花那么多钱来养一个女儿
Basically dance in front of others for attention.
就是为了在别人面前跳舞而引起注意
Uh, when, if you ask Serena,
如果你问瑟琳娜
I bet she'd do that for you right now, free of charge.
我肯定她会立刻为你跳的,而且免费
the cotillion teaches the good graces
沙龙舞会培养在社交中
That women should always have in their arsenal.
女性应时刻保持的优雅
I think Serena's graces are pretty spectacular as they are.
我觉得瑟琳娜跟他们一样拥有优雅的气质
Ah. oh, besides, grandma,
还有,祖母
You haven't used your graces in a while, rith
你很久没有展现你的优雅气质了
Oh, isn't she great?
她很棒吧?
She's... she's great. she's something.
她是...她很好,她很厉害
Dan humphrey, was it?
丹?汉弗瑞,是吗?
Yes, mother.
是啊,妈妈
You looked pretty hot
你今天在西亚多王子
On princess theodore's arm today.
臂弯里的时候真美
Oh, is that what I am to you? just an accessory?
我对你来说就是那样吗? 一件附属品?
Next to him, yes.
在他旁边的时候,是的
On me, you'd be so much more.
在我身上,你不只是附属品
Yes, well, I can't be on you, remember?
我不可能属于你,明白吗?
Because you don't want Nate to find out,
因为你不想让内特知道
And I don't want anyone to,
而我也不想任何人知道
But you'd have to learn how to behave yourself first.
可你得学学怎样管好自己
Miss Blair, mr. Nate for you.
布莱尔小姐,内特先生找你
What are you doing here, Nate?
内特,有什么事吗?
Well, i, um...
我...
Look, you know, after rehearsal,
看,排练后
I just, uh, I couldn't stop thinking about you.
我一直... 一直在想你
I mean, the ball's something we've talked about
我是说, 10岁的时候
Doing together since we were, like, 10 years old,
我们就说以后要一起参加
And I've given you every reason to hate me.
你有足够的理由来恨我
True. keep going.
那倒是真的,继续说
And the prince-- he's, uh, you know,
白马王子,他...
He's a great dancer and all,
他舞应该跳得很棒
But is there any chance you'd go with me instead,
我还有机会邀你一起去吗
For old times' sake?
看在以前的份上
Nate, after what you pulled on my birthday,
内特,在我生日发生那件事后
The only thing we should be doing together is moving on.
我们俩唯一该做的就是向前看
Yeah, I know.
是,我知道
Look, I haven't worn this sweater in, like, forever,
我已经很久没穿过这件衣服了
And i, uh, I just pulled it out today, and I found this.
我今天把它翻出来,然后发现了这个
It's my pin.
是我的别针
I sewed it there so you'd always have my heart on your sleeve.
我把它缝在上面,让你看到我的真心
I know.
我知道
Yeah, I figured you might need it back or something, if...
我想你可能想要回去,如果...
No, it was a gift.
不,这是个礼物
The prince will understand.
白马王子会理解的
Maybe we should go to the ball together...
也许我们应该一起去舞会
As friends.
以朋友的身份
Absolutely.
一定
But only as friends.
但只是朋友
Just friends.
只是朋友
Hey, dad.
爸爸
Hey, sweetheart.
亲爱的
I sense a favor about to be asked.
我感觉到有人要我帮忙了
It's just...
只是...
Well, it turns out
是这样的
I got a volunteer position at a charity.
我得到了一个在慈善机构做志愿者的机会
That's great. mm-hmm.
那很不错
When is it? sunday night, and I know it's mom's opening,
什么时候,周日晚上,我知道是妈妈的开幕典礼
And I know it's really important, but I can do both.
我知道很重要,但我能两个地方兼顾的
As a family, we support each other.
作为一个家庭,我们互相支持
And when one of us has something important,
如果家里有什么重大的事情
We all show up for it. maybe you can volunteer next year. dad.
我们都要出席,也许你可以明年再做志愿者,爸爸
Volunteer for what?
做什么志愿者
Nothing, it doesn't matter cause dad said I can't go.
没什么,已经没关系了,因为老爸不许我去
Hey, i, uh, went thrift store shopping,
我刚去旧货店购物
And I found great stuff.
找到了一些好东西
I got you some black vintage pumps.
我给你买了一双黑色的二手女鞋
They're gonna go perfectly
配你开幕典礼上穿的衣服
With the dress you're gonna wear for the opening.
肯定非常漂亮
Mom, the kids I go to school with
妈妈,跟我一起去上学的那些人
Shop at saks and bendel's.
到萨克斯和班道尔购物(着名百货公司)
I can't be walking around in someone's old shoes.
我不会穿着别人的旧鞋子的
I know. it's gross.
我知道,这很无礼
Oh, that reminds me. I still haven't shown you pictures
我想起来了,我还没给你看我的照片
From my summer abroad.
我暑假旅行的时候拍的
Oh, yes.
好啊
Be right back.
马上回来
Well, I know you must not be happy, mother.
我知道你一定不高兴,妈妈
I remember how unhappy you were when I didn't go,
我还记得我那时没去,你有多不高兴
And I imagine you came all this way to change Serena's mind,
我猜你大老远跑来,就是想说服瑟琳娜改变主意
But she is intractable on this.
但这事上,她很固执
That's not the reason I came.
我来不是因为这个
Everything okay?
还有别的事?
Lily, my darling, the, uh...
莉莉,亲爱的...
The doctors think they found something.
医生认为他们查出了些东西
Something?
一些东西
What something?
什么东西
Something in my lungs.
我肺里的某些东西
Oh, no. mom.
不可能,妈妈
Well, they're-- they're running tests,
他们... 他们做了一些检查
But they said that, uh, it might not be good.
但他们说情况可能不太好
Look, i-i didn't want to worry you.
我不想让你担心
I-i don't want to be a burden to you. i...
我不想成为你的负担
Oh, no, it's no burden at all.
不,根本不是负担
All I want to do is to see my granddaughter make her debut
我想做的就是,看我的外孙女完成她的社交舞会
The way I did,
像我以前那样
The way my mother did before me.
像我母亲那样
Oh, mother, anything for you.
妈妈,一切会如你所愿
What's going on?
怎么了
Um, Serena,
瑟琳娜
You're going to the debutante ball.
你得去参加社交舞会
Serena Van Der Woodsen,
瑟琳娜,范德?伍德森
Looks like your invitation just arrived...
看起来你的邀请函刚刚送到
With strings attached.
随附条件
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
来吧,来吧,无论你在哪
Everything all right, mr. Archibald?
一切都好吗,阿齐布尔德先生
Oh, yes, everything's fine. it's just my... my date--
是的,一切都好,只是我的... 我的女伴
She's never late, and, uh, she likes to have finaapprpral.
她从不迟到的,她喜欢做最后决定
Sorry! sorry, sorry, sorry.
抱歉,抱歉
My cappuccino was decaf, and I couldn't find my phone.
我的卡布其诺里没有咖啡,又找不到电话
It took forever to get a cab.
还拦不到计程车
But you live up the street.
但你住在上街区
I wasn't home.
我不在家
Well, everything's taken care of.
一切都弄好了
I'll pick you up at 5:00 in the car.
我五点坐车去接你
I got that laurent-perrier you like.
我定了你喜欢的劳伦皮耶尔(车名)
I also thought
我还想
We'd stop by the modern afterwards for dessert,
结束后我们去"摩登"吃些甜点
Cause that's your favorite.
那是你的最爱
Blair.
布莱尔
Oh, um, we don't have to go anywhere afterwards. it's fine.
结束后我们不需要再去什么地方,没关系
Sorry. who's texting you so much?
抱歉,谁老是发短信给你
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Uh, I gotta go back to my house.
我要回家了
My mom was supposed to throw this tea
我妈妈要和瑟琳娜的祖母
For serena's grandmother, and she had to jet to paris
喝下午茶,结束后马上去赶飞往巴黎的航班
At the last minute, so it's all on me.
一切都靠我了
Okay, hey, uh, w--i'll stop by and help you out. it's all right. I got it.
我会顺道去你那帮你的,好,我明白
thanks.
谢谢
Who are you, and what did you do with Blair Waldorf?
你是谁,你对布莱尔,霍道夫做了什么
Not bad, Archibald.
不错,阿齐布尔德
I almost forgot how handsome you are.
我几乎忘了你有多英俊了
Spotted-Nate Archibald learning
注意了,内特,阿齐布尔德刚领悟
You don't know a good thing till it's gone
一些东西只有失去才懂得珍惜
And found someone else.
而且这件东西已经属于别人了
So your mom really didn't mind your coming to, um,
你妈妈真的不介意你
Our ball with... me?
和我... 去社交舞会?
No, not at all.
一点都不
And your father is okay
你爸爸对你的志愿者活动
With you volunteering as well?
也没说什么?
Um, excuse me. Jenny.
不好意思,珍妮
Alison.
艾利森
Ah. didn't expect to see you... here.
没想到会在这见到你
That's me, unexpected.
是我,没想到吧
Um, mom, can I talk to you for a minute? uh, no, sweetie,
妈妈,我能和你说几句话吗,不,亲爱的
we'll have plenty of time to talk later.
待会我们有足够的时间来谈这事
You know what? it is so nice of you
要知道,你真是太好了
To let Jenny come to our little event.
能让珍妮来参加我们的小活动
You know, cotillions really are instructive.
跳沙龙舞真的很有好处
They teach young girls good social graces...
能帮年轻女孩们塑造优雅的社交仪态...
Well, then I'm sure she'll learn a lot.
我肯定她会学到很多
I'm gonna go. um, I'll come with you.
我要走了,我跟你一起走
No need. I'll see you later.
没必要,我们一会见
Thank you so much for being so understanding.
谢谢你能理解
Oh, come on. I would do anything for an ill grandparent,
别这么说,为了生病的祖母我会做任何事情
And besides, my mom has her art opening,
正好,我妈妈的画廊要搞个开幕典礼
So we're both doing things for our families.
所以我们都在为我们的家庭着想
Well, my thing isn't without conditions, believe me.
我的事是没得考虑的,相信我
I had a long talk with my mom, and I said if I'm gonna do this,
我跟妈妈谈了很长时间,我说如果要我参加
Then I'm gonna be myself in every possible way. well,
我必须尽一切可能做我自己
then can you promise me that when you're up there
你能向我保证你在那
Being yourself as they auction you off,
做你自己,当他们打算拍卖你的时候
That you won't go for anything less than a million dollars?
如果出价少于100万,你坚决不妥协
Okay. did you get that out of your system? yeah, I think I'm good.
又是从你那套理论中得出的结论? 是,我认为很好
Grandma. Serena, darling, this is Carter Baizen,
外婆,瑟琳娜,亲爱的,这是卡特?贝森
Your escort for tomorrow night.
你明晚的护花使者
Do you two already know each other? actually,
你们俩已经认识了? 事实上
we used to go to school together,
我们经常一起去上学
Just a couple years apart. oh.
只是有几年不见了
Hi. I'm Carter.
嗨,我叫卡特
This is Daniel Humphrey. Dan, actually.
这是丹尼尔?汉弗瑞,是丹
Serena's friend. no, my--my boyfriend.
瑟琳娜的朋友,不,是我的... 我的男朋友
Oh, nice to meet you, man. nice to meet you.
见到你很高兴,伙计,见到你很高兴
I'm sorry. you're not-- you're not escorting her or... no, well, actually,
抱歉,你不要... 不要做她的舞伴还是... 不,事实上
i'm--
我...
Unavailable. familial obligation.
他没空,家里有事
Yeah. there you are. are you ready for tea?
是啊,你们在这啊,茶话会要开始喽
I don't like my ice to get lonely, dear.
亲爱的,给我倒点水
Of course, ma'am. Carter, it is such a pleasure to have you back with us.
好的,女士,卡特,你能回来真是太好了
True gentlemen are a rare breed.
好男人真是越来越少了
So it is true that you're back.
那么这次你是真回来了
Back? um, where--where were you? oh, where wasn't he?
回来? 你去哪儿了,他无处不在
He disowned his parents and took off around the world.
他跟父母决裂然后就开始环游世界
everyone was talking about it.
大家都在讨论他
Gossip girl even had a dedicated Carter Baizen map on "spotted."
八卦天后还在网上有卡特?贝森的地图
Whoa. a map, huh?
地图
In all honesty, I did go a little out of bounds.
说实话,我是有点不受管束
I'm just grateful my parents are giving me a second chance.
我很感谢我父母肯原谅我
Carter saw the error of his wayward ways,
卡特看到了任性的后果
And he rose ke a phoenix from the ashes, Serena.
然后他就像凤凰涅磐般重生了,瑟琳娜
Yes, I see that, grandma.
外婆,我看到了
I mean, they weren't all errors, but...
我的意思是任性并不是都不好,只是...
Well, your mother did tell me that you got into a bit of a--
你妈妈跟我说过你在迪拜时
Ahem--a scrape in dubai.
过的非常艰难
Oh, I love dubai. did you stay at the burj al arab?
我爱死迪拜,你在伯瓷酒店(七星级酒店)住了吗
No, I stayed on palm island.
没有,我去了棕榈岛
I think dubai is overrated. you know what isn't, though?
我认为迪拜虚有其表,你知道什么货真价实吗
The, uh, prince's crown bombardier.
御前重炮艇
And I also went pheasant hunting with the sheikh
而且我还和其中一个酋长
While I was there.
一起打猎
I kept the tags.
我还留着价码条
I'll return everything tomorrow.
明天我就会把这些还回去
Look...
听着
I know that my coming back has been rocky...
我知道我回来的有点突然
But I can't keep being afraid
可是我不能总是考虑到
That if I act more like your mother
如果我像一个妈妈而不是朋友的方式
And less like your friend, that I'm gonna lose you.
来管教你,就会失去你
If you were still in hudson, I'd be able to go.
如果你还在哈德逊的话,我就能去了
Well, I am not there. I am here,
我不在那里了,我回来了
And I don't really care if that makeyou happy or unhappy.
我也不介意你会不会开心
I'm still your mother. you can come to my show tomorrow,
我还是你妈,你明天可以不来我的展览
And then you are grounded for a week.
不过之后的一个星期你哪都别想去
What?! come on, mom. that's so unfair!
什么,妈妈,这不公平
I just don't get it. I organized everything the way she likes it.
我真是不懂,我为了她精心打扮
I mean, I even made sure my bow tie matched her dress.
甚至我的领结都要衬她的裙子
Like the book says, she just not that into you. man,
就跟书上说的,她就是对你不感冒
i have to find out if she's seeing someone.
我要看看她是不是在和其他人交往
It's killing me. you guys are still pretty close, aren't you?
我要死了,你俩之间关系还不错,是吧
Uh, yeah.
是啊
Could you find out who she's seeing? me?
你能找出她和谁交往吗? 我?
Yes. come on, man. whbetter?
拜托,非你莫数了
Who better, indeed.
究竟谁才是最好的啊
Do you like it here, mr. Humphrey?
你喜欢这里吗,汉弗瑞先生?
Well, it's a little bit like a museum, a little cold,
有点像博物馆,阴阴冷冷的
Although the water pressure is unparalleled.
卫生间豪华没的说
That's not what I meant, but of course,
我当然不是指那些
You would make a joke, that goes to my point.
不过当然你也可以拿来开玩笑
Excuse me? did I miss something here?
不好意思,我没听懂你的意思
Oh, yes. the way you feel?
对啊,你的感受?
It never goes away.
从来都没忽略过
It just gets worse.
只是越来越差而已
I'm sorry. I don't quite--
不好意思,我不是太...
You'll always use your dessert fork for your entr.
你总是用甜点的刀叉去吃主食
You'll always feel underdressed, no matter what you wear,
无论你穿什么你都感觉不得体
And at dinner parties, it will be as if there's a language
宴会的时候,总觉得有一种语言
That sounds like english, and you think you speak it,
好像是英语,你也认为自己在说英语
But they don't hear you, and you don't understand them.
可别人就是听不懂,你也不明白他们
As time passes, you'll feel that people never see you
慢慢的,即使别人与你四目相对
When they look at you
你也感觉自己好像不存在一样
But wonder really whether you're Serena's whim
并且还会想是不是瑟琳娜一时冲动
Or her... charity case,
或者只是出于同情的选择
Until the day comes when you realize that girls like Serena
直到有一天认识到像瑟琳娜这样的女孩
Don't end up with Dan Humphrey.
是不会和丹?汉弗瑞白头到老的
They end up with the Carters of the world,
她们会和像卡特一样的男人走到一起
And, um, people like you--
还有,像你这样的人
They turn into cocktail party anecdotes
更适合去鸡尾酒会
Of their foolish youth.
讲一些少不更事的趣文
So why don't you, uh, give it up
那么为什么你不放手呢
And spare yourself the pain, hmm?
让你自己远离痛苦
I'm sure Serena will understand.
我相信瑟琳娜会理解的
This just in--we hear there's a cold war brewing
一场冷战即将上演
Between lonely boy and a certain blue blood.
寂寞男孩,VS名门贵族,
We never thought we'd say this ourselves...
我们也从来没想过会真的说出来
There you are. what's going on?
你们在这啊,在聊什么
I'll tell you what's going on.
我来告诉你是怎么回事
I just became your escort to the ball.
我刚刚变成了你的舞伴
But our money's on brooklyn for the win.
但我们压在布鲁克林的赌注赢了
Thanks so much for your time, miss Waldorf.
谢谢你能抽出时间,霍道夫女士
I guess I'll see you and the prince later tonight. uh, actually,
我想今晚会看见您跟您的王子吧
i'm not going with the prince anymore.
事实上我今晚不跟他去
I'm going with Nate Archibald. ah.
我跟内特,阿齐布尔德去
Given our history, it was only right.
书写我们自己的情史
He is the perfect gentleman, the perfect date.
他是个完美的绅士,完美的约会对象
Chuck bass. hi. john mayberry. "new york times."
恰克?拜斯,纽约时报的约翰?马伯瑞
I'd just like to say how proud I am of miss Waldorf
我只想说我为霍道夫女士感到骄傲
And her commitment to mr. Archibald,
还有她跟阿齐布尔德先生的爱情誓约
Even though he ruined her 17th birthday and slept with--
尽管他毁掉她的17岁生日,还跟别人...
Thank you. that was great, right? take care.
谢谢你,一切都妥当了,保重
All right. have a good one.
好的,玩的愉快
What was that? I should ask you the same question.
怎么回事,应该是我问你吧
"perfect gentleman"? "perfect date"?
"完美的绅士" "完美约会对象"
That broken record was a hit last year.
去年的分手记录就是个暗示
Get with the times. he bores y..
别在脱脱拉拉的,他让你无聊...
you almost made a fool of me in front of "the new york times,"
你差点就让我在纽约时报记者面前出丑
Which proves my very point-- you can't be trusted.
这也恰好证明了我的观点,你不可信
Nate is a gentleman. he would never cause a scene.
内特是一个绅士,他从不会让我出丑
Never get your blood going either.
也从来没让你热血沸腾过
Speaking of going, that's what you should do.
说完就滚蛋,那才是你该做的
Carter baizen is on his way here right now.
卡特?贝森快到了
What? what the hell are you doing with Carter Baizen?
什么? 你跟卡特?贝森要干嘛
he left his jacket here yesterday,
他的外套昨天落在这里了
And I'd rather you be gone when he got here.
我不希望他会在这里看见你
There's been enough scenes for today.
今天的糗事够多了
So I s it's true what they say about the apple and the tree.
看来他们说的老虎无犬子的故事是真的
Hello, Celia. I'd say it's nice to see you,
你好,塞利亚,我本想说见到你很高兴
But I know how you hate dishonesty.
但我知道你讨厌不诚实的人
It appears that your son is taking my granddaughter
看来你儿子今晚
To the ball tonight.
要跟我的外孙女一起去舞会
He is?
是吗?
I'd rather see that not happen.
我真不希望看到这样
There's no point in being presented if it's improperly,
他真的不适合那种场合
And your Daniel is not a proper companion
而且你的丹尼尔
For a girl like Serena.
也不适合瑟琳娜
He's a, um, temporary distraction.
他只是途个暂时的开心
I need her to focus on heruture.
我需要她为自己的将来打算
Hers or yours?
她的还是你的?
I am willing to purchase all the paintings in this gallery
我正打算买下你画廊里的所有画
In exchange for you
来作为劝服你儿子
Convincing your son not to accompany Serena.
停止和瑟琳娜交往的条件
Before you answer, remember,
记住,回答我之前
A grown man with children is in a very different position
一个有家室的男人跟一个年轻男孩
Than a young man.
的看法应该是不一样的
The money could be useful now.
现在对你来说钱可能很重要了
Not to mention, how much this sale would mean
更别提这次交易会对你妻子作为
To your wife's career as an artist.
艺术家的生涯有什么影响了
Your money was no good for me then,
我那时不在乎你的钱
And it's still no good with me now.
我现在也不在乎
And you can rest assured that like me,
那你就会知道我儿子跟我一样
My son can't be bought.
不会被金钱收买
And I can assure you,
我也可以跟你打包票
Just like her mother, my granddaughter can be.
跟她妈妈一样,我孙女会为钱所动
What do you mean?
你什么意思
All those years ago, I told Lily
很多年前,我要莉莉在
To choose between you and her inheritance.
你和财产之间做出选择
I'd tell you the end of that story,
我可以告诉你后来怎么样了
But I think you know it by heart.
可是我想你心里应该明白了
You're a little overdressed for an art show,
不觉得穿成这样去看艺术展有点夸张吗
Don't you think? dad, listen. um, I've been meaning to tell you.
爸爸,我早就想跟你说了,很抱歉
I'm sorry. don't worry about your mom. I'll take care of it.
别担心你妈妈,去吧
You don't mind?
你不介意?
I thought I'd be grounded when you found out,
我还想着你知道后我就会被关禁闭
Just like Jenny was. I gotta admit, it would be worth it.
就跟珍妮一样,但这是值得的
I don't mind at all. yeah.
我一点也不介意
Tux looks great. shoes look great.
燕尾服很漂亮,鞋也很不错
You look so great. you're gonna make me proud.
你实在太帅了,你会成为我的骄傲的
Show that Celia Rhodes what us Humphrey men are made of.
给希利亚?罗德斯看看我们汉弗瑞家的男人有多棒
What's going on here, dad? you're--you're doing that thing
爸,到底怎么了? 你又这样了
Again where you're acting really weird for no reason.
有时你无缘无故表现得很奇怪
It's kind of freaking me out.
你这样有点吓到我了
Oh, uh, Serena's grandmother just came to see me.
瑟琳娜的祖母刚刚来找过我
Um, we need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Have you seen Serena's presentation statement?
你看过瑟琳娜的介绍词了吗
Wants to take a year off of school,
她想请一年的假
Teach english in south asia? this simply won't suffice.
到南非教英文? 这显然还不够
Well, what do you want me to do about it? well,
那你要我怎么做?
if Serena's doing this for me, it has to be right.
如果瑟琳娜这么做是为我,那她就得做对
Besides, it took me years to restore our family name
而且,在你那些光彩行为之后,我花了
After your exploits.
好几年时间来恢复我们家的名誉
Trust me, you don't want to do the same.
相信我,你可不想再那么干一次了
Hello?
你好
Hey, volunteer. where are you?
你好,志愿者,在哪呢
You were supposed to be here a half an hour ago.
半小时前你就应该到我这了
Oh, um, didn't your mom tell you I'm not coming anymore? what?
你妈没跟你说我不去了吗,什么
i don't understand.
我没明白
I thought that this was, like, your dream.
我觉得这就像你的梦想
Besides, don't you want to see your brother in a tux?
而且,你不想看看你哥哥穿燕尾服的样子吗
Wait. what? you know,
等等,什么,你知道的
Your brother Dan-- the guy who thinks Dancing
你哥哥丹... 那个觉得跳舞
Is making fists and pumping 'em into the air? Dan's going to the ball?
就是用力乱挥拳头的家伙,丹也参加舞会?
Yeah, it--it was just a last minute thing.
是啊,他... 他也是刚决定的
I'm sure he just forgot to tell you.
他肯定是忘了告诉你了
Um, I'm on my way.
我,这就去
Hey!
你好!
W-wow. you look incredible.
你简直太美了
Thank you.
谢谢
You're early.
你来得真早
Well, uh, yeah, we need to talk. what's up?
是啊,我们得谈谈,什么事?
Is your grandmother here? where is she? oh, yeah, she's in the other room,
你祖母在吗,她在哪?是的,她在另一个屋里
getting ready with my mom.
跟我妈一起准备呢
Why? I gotta be honest about something here.
怎么了?有些事我得跟你直说
Um, I don't think your grandmother
我觉得你祖母
Is who you think she is. what are you talking about?
跟你想的不一样,你在说什么呢
I know she's got the whole free spirit act perfected... act?
我知道她那些自由思想的表演很完美... 表演?
But I don't think she has your best interests at heart.
但我觉得她并不是真心认为这样
Where are you going with this, Dan? she came by my dad's gallery today.
你这是怎么了,丹?她今天来过我爸的展厅
Well, she probably just wanted to see your mom's art. no,
她可能只是想看看你妈的画
she was trying to buy him off
她试图收买我爸
So I wouldn't go with you tonight. no,
好让我今晚不能跟你一起去,不
she wouldn't do something like that.
她不可能干那种事
Serena, that's what I'm trying to tell you.
瑟琳娜,你听我说
That woman is the most manipulative person
那女人是我见过的
I've ever met.
最会摆布别人的人
She makes your--your mother look like gandhi.
她和你妈比起来... 你妈简直像甘地一样
That's my grandmother you're talking about. I love her.
你说的这个人是我祖母,我爱她
I know. I know, and I'm so sorry,
我知道,我知道,我很抱歉
But maybe you love her so much
但或许你爱她太深了
That you can't see what she's doing.
以至于你忽视了她的所作所为
I said it. there.
我就说这些吧
Mae we s suldn't be doing this.
或许我们不该一起去
Maybe we shouldn't.
或许我们是不该
Um... I'll just talk to you later.
以后再说吧
Let's get Carter on the phone.
我们给卡特打电话吧
Carter baizen's dating Blair?
卡特?贝森在跟布莱尔约会?
He's got everyone fooled. Blair thinks he's reformed.
他把所有人都耍了,布莱尔还以为他改过自新了
He's obviously just toying with her to get at you.
他显然只是玩玩她来气你
Yeah, well, it's working.
是啊,他成功了
We just need to wait until we can get him in a public place,
我们只要等时机把他的丑行公之于众
Where everyone who thinks he's changed can see the truth,
这样每个觉得他悔过的人都能看清真相
And we can get him back for everything he's done to you
我们就能把他打回原形,惩罚他对你所做的
And everything he's doing to Blair.
和他正在对布莱尔所做的一切
Yeah, when's that gonna happen, huh?
是啊,可那得等到什么时候啊?
Sir.
先生
I have a feeling it may be sooner than you think.
我觉得会比你想的早多了
And one more, ladies. if you don't pull it together,
再来一张,女士们,如果你不把它缝好
I'm gonna go Naomi campbell on you.
我就用娜沃米?坎贝尔那套修理你
Maybe Jenny can help you. no, I'm fine. thank you.
或许珍妮能帮你,不用了,没事,谢谢
Serena, uh, miss Erlich needs to know
瑟琳娜,埃林奇小姐想知道
How to pronounce that word in your presentation statement.
你的介绍词里这个字怎么读
I assume it's a family name.
我猜是个家族名称
Hey. beautiful. what's wrong? I didn't write this. my mother did.
你好,你真漂亮,怎么了? 这不是我写的,是我妈写的
"Serena hopes to continue to live on the upper east side,
瑟琳娜希望继续住在上东区,
"devote her life to volunteering for the nature conservancy,
用自己一生的精力志愿服务于大自然保护,
And junior league and have two wonderful children." let me see that.
和儿童慈善联盟并生两个可爱的孩子,让我看看
Make it stop. you sound like me. Serena, where'daDan?
别扯了,听起来说的像是我,瑟琳娜,丹呢?
He's not coming.
他不来了
Here you go. thanks.
给你,谢谢
What is he doing here?
他来这干吗
Carter's clever.
卡特可真聪明
He's using Serena as a cover. it's not the time yet.
用瑟琳娜当掩护,现在还不是时候
Nate, look, I was hoping to see you. I wanted to apologize,
内特,我正想找你,我要跟你道歉
Put the past in the past.
过去的都让它过去吧
You don't get to say what goes on here.
在这你可说了不算
I'm on to you.
我说了算
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Hello and welcome to the annual dispensary cotillion
大家好,欢迎来到一年一度的
And debutante ball.
沙龙名媛社交舞会
Katia farkas, daughter of jonathan and Rose Farkas,
卡地亚?法卡斯,乔安娜和露丝?法卡斯的女儿
Escorted by richard north,
由理查德?诺斯陪同出席
Hopes to major in neuroscience
希望攻读神经学专业
And will continue her family's legacy
并秉承家族传统
As supporters of the new york public library
赞助纽约公共图书馆
And lincoln center.
和林肯中心
Blair cornelia Waldorf,
布莱尔?克尼利尔?霍道夫
Daughter of Harold and Eleanor Waldorf,
哈罗德和埃莉诺?霍道夫的女儿
Escorted by Nathaniel Archibald,
由内特尼尔?阿齐布尔德陪同出席
Plans to be a member of yale's class of 2013.
她计划成为耶鲁大学2013班的一员
She will continue to summer in southampton
她会继续在南安普敦度过夏天
And volunteer her time to children's charities.
并志愿服务于儿童慈善事业
And now I'd like to present Serena Celia Van Der Woodsen,
现在我要介绍的是瑟琳娜,塞利亚,范德?伍德森
Daughter of committee member Lilian Van Der Woodsen,
委员会成员莉莉安?范德?伍德森的女儿
Granddaughter of chairwoman Emeritus,
会长艾玛瑞塔的外孙女
Celia catherine rhodes,
希利亚?凯瑟琳?罗德斯
Escorted by Carter Baizen.
由卡特?贝森陪同出席
Miss Van Der Woodsen hopes to bed
范德?伍德森希望在她安顿下来之前
As many billionaires as she can before settling down to...
能跟可尽可能多的百万富翁同床...
Oh, my god.
天呐
Sorry.
不好意思
Miss Isabel Coates, uh,
伊莎贝尔?科塔斯小姐
Presented by Raymond North,
由雷蒙德?诺斯代表出席
Daughter of Arthur and Iris Coates.
她是阿瑟和伊瑞斯?科塔斯的女儿
Here you go. thanks.
给你的,谢谢
You're back. what happened?
你回来了,怎么了?
Uh, Cece won.
希希赢了
She has a habit of doing that,
她那一套真是百玩不厌啊
But maybe it's for the best. you're here with your family.
但或许这样最好,你回来跟你的家人在一起
Hey. where's Jenny? have you seen her?
珍妮呢,你看到她了吗
Actually, uh, no.
事实上,没有
She's probably still upset with me for grounding her
她很可能还在为我不让她去舞会的事生气
And is trying to teach me a lesson. I don't know.
而且想给我点颜色看看,我不知道
Maybe let her be ten minutes late before you get mad?
或许在你生气之前就多让她迟到十分钟吧
Mom, this looks great. all of this is beautiful. thank you. come on. tour.
妈,这里太漂亮了,谢谢,来吧,参观一下
Okay.
好吧
Let's go.
咱们走
What's going on?
怎么了?
Hmm? nothing.
没事
We're friends now, right? you can tell me.
我们现在是朋友,对吗,你可以告诉我
And now for someone with only one left foot.
现在为了某个只剩一只左脚的人
He just told her what he's going to do to her later.
他肯定要告诉她他一会会对她做些什么
They might not know who you are,
别人可能不知道你的嘴脸
But I sure as hell never forgot.
但我永远都不会忘掉
Nate, what are you doing? she's my girlfriend!
内特,你这是干吗,她是我的女朋友!
Oh, my god.
天呐
Get off me! ugh! they ripped my dress.
给我滚开! 他们把我的礼服撕破了
Take him outside. let's get out of here. come on. come on.
把他带出去,我们走吧,快点,快走
You don't understand. it was custom-made. Blair, it's okay.
你不明白,那是按风俗制作的,布莱尔,没关系的
My mom is gonna be angry. Jenny! Jenny, hey, hey, we need you. please?
我妈会生气的,珍妮! 珍妮,我们需要你
I have to go. I have my mom's thing.
我得走了,我要处理我妈的事
Jenny, fix my dress, and all is forgiven.
珍妮,把我的礼服缝好,我就既往不咎了
Oh, you make a fool
你写了份愚蠢的
Of the presenter, then you start a brawl.
然后你又引起了争斗
I mean, what's next, Serena? "girls gone wild"?
瑟琳娜,接下来还有什么
Serena Van Der Woodsen wants to work for the junior league
瑟琳娜,范德?伍德森想在儿童慈善联盟工作
And have two children? it's a society ball, Serena.
然后生两个孩子? 瑟琳娜,这是个社交舞会
you have to represent yourself well.
你要表现得得体
How is it representing myself well if it's all lies?
如果说的都是谎话,那要我怎么表现得体?
What happened to you between our talk and now?
我们之间什么时候变成这样了?
I did this because I knew
我之所以来参加
How important it was for you and grandma,
是因为这对你和祖母都很重要
And you said that if I did it, I could be myself.
而且你说了我可以做我自己的
You don't really want that, do you?
你实际上不是这样想的,是不是?
No, it's not entirely true. all you care about when people look at me
不全是这样的,你关心的是人们看到我的时候
Is what they think of you.
他们会怎么想你
How am I supposed to accept myself
如果连我妈都不接受我
If my own mother doesn't accept me? oh, honey, of course I accept you.
我怎么去接受我自己? 亲爱的,我当然接受你
No.
不,
No, you don't, but let me tell you something.
你没有,让我告诉你
If I ever do have those two children,
如果我真的有两个孩子
I would never do this to them.
我不会这样对他们
I would accept them for who they are,
我会接受他们所有的一切
Including who they date, no matter what,
包括他们的约会对象,不管怎么样
And I'd make sure they damn well knew it.
我都会让他们清楚这一点
Hello?
你好?
Really?
真的吗
Okay.
好的
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I know this is not what you signed up for.
我知道这不是我们说好的那样
It's okay.
没事
It doesn't hurt nearly as bad
这点痛远远比不上
As waking up that morning in Santorini and...
第二天在圣托里尼岛醒来...
Finding you'd jumped on a boat.
却发现你已经坐船离开
That night wasn't exactly what I signed up for either.
那天晚上的事我也没有预料到
The whole thing caught me a bit by surprise.
整件事情让我很惊讶
No, i, um, I get it, which is why I was surprised
我明白,这也是为什么我上星期
When your grandmother called me last week.
接到你祖母电话时大吃一惊的原因
Wait. last week?
等一下,上星期?
I wasn't even ing to cotillion last week.
上星期我还还没决定参加舞会
Yeah, but Cece said she thought you'd change your mind.
是的,但希希说你也许会改变主意
What are you doing here? shouldn't you be...
你怎么会在这? 你不是应该...
Anywhere but here, yes. huh.
在哪都不该在这里? 是的
So please listen to me and don't interrupt,
请好好听我说,别打岔
Because what I have to say is hard for me.
因为以下我要说的话,对我来说很不易
Okay.
明白
When I was your age,
我在你这个年纪的时候
I would have been lucky to find a guy like you,
觉得找一个你这样的男朋友是很幸运的
And I kind of did, but when it came down to it,
而我某程度上也找到了,但稳定下来后
I thought my mother knew who I was
我以为我母亲会比我自己
Much better than I knew myself.
更清楚我是一个怎么样的人
I'm not sure exactly who my daughter was,
我不确定自己是否了解自己的女儿
But I know who she's become since she met you.
但我知道自从她认识你以后,她在改变
She returns home every night at a reasonable hour.
她每天晚上都按时回家了
She doesn't drink. she doesn't do drugs.
她不再喝酒和碰毒品
I don't know if you're responsible for that,
我不知道这是不是你的功劳
But I don't think it's a coincidence.
但我也不认为是巧合
You belong with my daughter,
你们很爱对方
And I think everyone should know that.
任何人都看得出来
Will you come with me?
你愿意和我一起去吗
Yes, mrs. Van Der Woodsen. I would love to.
是的,范德?伍德森女士,我很愿意
Good. and it's Lily.
那就好,记住,是莉莉
Have you seen Nate?
你见到内特了吗
Nate was asked to leave, but here I am.
内特被请出去了,但还有我呢
I know that look.
我清楚你这个表情
That's your look when your plan falls into place.
这是你奸计得逞以后
You're enjoying this.
享受胜利的表情
You knew Carter was going to my house.
你知道卡特会去我家
You tipped off gossip girl.
你给八卦天后爆了料
You ruined my cotillion on purpose.
你有心要破坏我的舞会
You did all this for your own enjoyment
因为你个人的快乐
And didn't care what it would do to me,
完全没理会我的感受
Which is exactly why you and I could never work.
这就是我和你好不了的原因
Wait. slow down there, Waldorf. you make me sick.
等等,听我解释霍道夫,你让我恶心
This thing between us-- it's over for good.
我们之间完了,永远完了
Look, Blair, wait. I didn't mean to--
听着布莱尔,等等,我不是有意...
Don't talk to me.
别和我讲话
Blair!
布莱尔!
That was quite a mess you made,
刚才你弄的真是一团糟
But I was able to clean it up.
但我都帮你搞定了
The chairs agreed to reissue your presentation statement
主席同意让你交一份新的介绍词
In the committee's winter newsletter.
到时会印在委员会冬季的通讯录上
I stood up for you.
我站在了你这边
What are you talking about? with Dan--i defended you.
你在说什么,我在丹面前为你说话
Mm, we'll talk about that later.
这个我们迟点再说
No, we don't need to talk at all, grana.a.
外婆,我们什么都不用说了
I just want to know one thing.
我只想知道一件事
Are you even ill?
你到底有没有生病?
No.
没有
But I could be.
但有也不奇怪
All those cigarettes and cocktails.
这么多的烟和酒
Why did you do this?
你为什么要骗我们?
Oh, Serena.
噢,瑟琳娜
There is so much you don't understand.
你不明白的东西还太多了
A woman has to earn the right to create her own rules.
女人得赢得足够的权利来建立自己的规则
Things aren't the way they were when you were young, grandma.
现在的时代和你年轻的时候不一样了,外婆
You may be right about that.
你或许是对的
Hey. have you seen Blair Waldorf?
你有见到布莱尔,霍道夫吗
Up there.
在上面
It was so hot how you punched Carter out.
你打卡特的时候实在太帅了
I'd never seen you do anything like that before.
我从没见过你这么疯狂
Spotted-Chuck Bass losing something
重大新闻,恰克?拜斯失去了某样东西
No one knew he had to begin with--
可怜的是,都没人知道他曾经有过
His heart.
是他的心
Mom, I'm sorry.
妈,对不起
I thought I could make it in time.
我以为能及时赶回来
Yeah, I know.
是的,我知道
I accept your apology,
我接受你的道歉
But it doesn't really make it okay.
但不等于事情就没发生
Sweetie.
亲爱的
Honey, as you get older,
宝贝,等你长大后
Every choice that you make
你的每一个决定
Defines who you're gonna turn into,
都将决定你成为怎样的一个人
So rather than apologizi to me,
与其给我道歉
You need to look at yourself
不如好好审视一下自己
And ask if you like the person you're becoming.
问问自己到底想成为一个怎样的人
We're not supposed to talk, remember?
我们不该讲话的,你不记得了吗
Oh, I had to. i--
我必须,我...
Your mother came to see me, and she mentioned something
你妈今天来过我这,她提到了件事情
About why you left me all those years ago.
关于你几年前为什么会离开我
Yes, well, she made me an offer I couldn't refuse,
是的,她给我提出了我不能拒绝的要求
And I wasn't strong enough then.
那时候我也不够坚强
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我呢
Oh, come on. you never would have understood.
拜托,你那时候也不会明白的
But if I had known
但如果我知道了
You hadn't actually left me for--for him,
你不是为了他而离开我的
I-i... I mean, maybe-- listen, don't. don't.
我想,也许... 听着,别
Don't say it. don't even think it.
别说了,甚至别再去想了
I can't help myself.
我控制不了自己
I never should have let you...
我不应该让你...
Let me go.
就这样让我离开的
It's often said that no matter the truth,
人们常说不管真相是什么
People see what they want to see.
人总希望看到自己愿意看到的东西
Some people might take a step back and find out
有些人也许退后了一步
They were looking at the same big picture all along.
却看得更加清楚了
Some people might see
有些人看到的是
That their lies have almost caught up to them.
他们的谎言变成了事实
Some people may see what was there all along.
有些人愿意一直看下去
And then there are those other people--
而另外一些人
The ones who run as far as they can
他们却想躲得远远的
So they don't have to look at themselves.
甚至连自己都不想见到
Where to, mr. Bass?
去哪? 拜斯先生
The airport.
机场
And as for me?
而我?
I can see clearly now.
现在可是看得明明白白

分享到