初代吸血鬼第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第2集:伊利亚和海莉关系紧张
日期:2017-04-09 10:20

(单词翻译:单击)

Previously on "The Originals"
《始祖家族》前情提要
This town was my home. I want it back.
这里曾经是我的家,我要夺回来
All of your scheming, the enemies that you have made
你的那些阴谋,你这一生里
every single day of your miserable life,
树了那么多敌
what results did you expect,
你指望什么结果
that your child would be born into a happy life?
你难道觉得你的孩子可以幸福一生
This was our family's hope.
这是我们家的希望
We need to regain control of the city.
我们得收回对城市的控制
I'm fighting for my home,
我是为我的家而战斗
for the dignity of the vampires who were run out of there.
为逃离这里的吸血鬼的尊严而战
The offer still exists to join me.
我仍然欢迎你的加入
You brought me back to kill my son.
你复活我是为了杀了我的儿子
When I'm ready, not a minute before.
等我准备好了你自然会得到机会
We should have known our mother would not be bound
我们应该知道,死亡
by anything as obvious as death.
是无法阻止她的
We have much to do. Yes, mother.
我们有许多事要做,是的,母亲
I'm Kaleb.
我叫卡莱布
Finn, Kol, we have a family reunion to plan.
芬恩,科尔,我们可得好好计划家族重聚
What is it that you intend to do, brother?
你想要干什么,弟弟
Whatever it takes to save our family.
不惜一切代价,拯救我们的家人
Kol?
科尔
All of my efforts to keep this family concealed,
我一直努力隐藏家人的行踪
and yet debauchery like this
但正是这样的残暴无度
has led father directly to us.
让父亲能轻易找到我们
Kol, show yourself.
科尔,出来
This is no time for games.
没时间玩游戏了
Come, come, brother.
来吧,兄弟们
There's always time for games.
总有时间游戏
We must leave.
我们得走了
Mikael is very nearly upon us.
迈克尔很快就会找过来
If Mikael were upon us,
如果迈克尔真的找到了我们
I imagine Niklaus would be quite dead.
我想尼克劳斯就死定了
I barely escaped.
我勉强才逃出来
Father left the head of my horse
父亲将我坐骑的首级
on a pike in the town square.
插在了镇广场的长矛上
He killed poor Theo?
他杀了可怜的缇欧
What a beast...
真是禽兽
But then, father has always hated you most.
但话说回来,父亲一直最憎恶的就是你
Surely, he'll chase you if you flee, leaving me here.
如果你逃了,他一定会去追你而不管我
Perhaps I'll make myself mayor.
或许我还能当上市长呢
Rebekah and Finn have already gone to the ship.
丽贝卡和芬恩已经到了船上
It is imperative we remain together.
我们一家人必须互不分离
Rebekah does what she's told
丽贝卡这么听话
because she fears Nik,
是因为她害怕尼克
and Finn is in no position to argue,
而芬恩根本没有资格争论
given the dagger in his heart.
因为他胸前插了把匕首
I'll take my chances here.
我宁愿在这里试试运气
I find it amusing that you think you have a choice.
真可笑,你以为自己还可以选择
No. I swear to you, the day will come
我发誓,终有一天
when I'm not so easily subdued,
我不会再这么轻易屈服
and on that day, I will make you suffer.
到那时候,我会让你痛不欲生
Perhaps, but today is not that day.
或许吧,但不是今天
Come to check up on me?
你是来监视我的吗
You've had an eventful evening.
你昨晚还真是战果颇丰
I was having a crappy day.
我心情不好
so Klaus took me out to the cauldron.
所以克劳斯带我去了女巫区
Wouldn't you know, we ran into some witches.
你猜怎么着,我们碰到了些女巫
So would you like me to remove your leftovers?
需要我帮你清理残骸吗
Oh, don't judge, Elijah.
别看不起我,以利亚
What I did is no worse than anything Klaus has ever done.
我做的跟克劳斯的事迹比起来不足一提
I would hope that you would hold yourself
我本希望你不会拿自己
to a higher standard than Niklaus.
跟尼克劳斯相提并论
I'm a hybrid now.
我是混血儿了
I have a werewolf temper to go with my new appetite,
如今我有吸血鬼的胃口,狼人的脾气
and the witches that tried to kill my baby,
而那帮女巫试图杀死我的孩子
they're worth nothing more than food.
他们对我来说就只是食物
Excuse me.
失陪
You took her on a witch hunt?
你带她去追捕女巫了
I simply wanted to persuade those witches
我只是想说服那些女巫
to locate the white oak stake for me.
帮我找到白橡木桩而已
When they proved unable to do so,
当他们表示无能为力后
I let Hayley have her fun.
我就让海莉找了点乐子
She grows more savage by the day.
她正一天天变得更加凶残
Can you not see that she is falling apart?
难道你看不出来她几近崩溃了吗
Perhaps the problem is your high standards.
或许问题出在你的要求太高了
Hayley is one of us now.
海莉是我们的一员了
Being a vampire only exaggerates
成为吸血鬼只会放大
what you truly are, and wolves are wild things.
你真实的情感,而狼充满着野性
She knows she can never live up to the pretty,
她知道她永远达不到你脑中
little picture you paint of her in your head.
那完美无瑕的形象
Your judgment only hurts her more.
你的指责只会更加伤害她
I am trying to help her,
我只是想帮她
and I asked you to help her, brother.
我请求你也帮帮她,弟弟
I am helping.
我在帮她
You should have seen her last night
你真该看看她昨晚的样子
covered in witches' blood and smiling from ear to ear.
浑身覆盖着女巫的鲜血,脸上却挂着笑容
She is embracing this, and less criticism from you,
她在接受这一切,少一点你对她的评判
and Hayley'll be just fine.
海莉就不会有事
Niklaus, the mother of your child
尼克劳斯,你孩子的母亲
deserves much better than just fine.
不该仅仅只是她没事而已
You'll take her to the bayou.
带她去河口
Find any remaining wolves.
找到剩下的狼人
Perhaps her people can reach her.
或许她的族人能唤回她
Now more than ever, she needs a connection
她比任何时候都需要一个连系
to some of her humanity, some degree of dignity.
让她找回人性,找回尊严
Gia has proven herself.
吉娅已经证明了她自己
She knows what she's getting into.
她知道她要面对的是什么
So she's gonna be the first one that I turn.
所以我会第一个转变她
Everybody else, first, I need to be sure
至于其他人,首先,我需要确定
that you can handle moving up a notch on the food chain,
你能适应食物链中更高一层的狩猎者地位
the emotional ups and downs, solitude, and bloodlust.
剧烈的情绪起伏,孤独,和嗜血的欲望
Imagine hearing the sound of a heart beating,
试想一下你们能听到心跳的声音
beating, beating
一下一下地跳着
and wanting more than anything to feed.
而你们满脑子想的都只是吸血
That's what it's like to be a vampire.
这就是做吸血鬼的感觉
It's not for everybody.
这并不适合所有人
Some folks, well,
对于有些人
let's just say, it brings out the worst in them.
只能说,这会激发出他们最可怕的一面
I can't do it.
我做不到
You once said the same thing of your reading.
你以前对阅读也是这么说
Now you devour everything
如今你热爱一切文学
from sonnets to scripture.
无论是十四行诗还是经文
So devote yourself to your music,
试着沉浸你的音乐之中
soon you shall be Johann Sebastian Bach.
很快你就会变成下一个约翰?塞巴斯蒂安?巴赫
But I want to play like you.
但我想像你那样演奏
Well, isn't this nice my older brother
多有爱啊,我的哥哥
and my ward getting along like two peas in a pod.
与我的养子如今真是无话不谈
We shall continue another time.
我们下次再继续
Why don't you resume your "Hamlet"?
继续读你的《哈姆雷特》去吧
Act one, Scene 3 today. Off you go.
今天该读第一幕第三场了,去吧
Congratulations. You've been drinking.
真好,你又喝酒了
Only to remedy the lifeless monotony
只是为了调剂一下这房子里
that has overcome this household.
毫无生气,单调乏味的生活罢了
You know, Rebekah is still pouting
你知道的,丽贝卡还在为
over the Governor's son.
州长儿子之死闷闷不乐
When you threw him to his death,
当你将他扔下去摔死的时候
did you imagine a different outcome?
难道你没有想到过这个后果吗
You monopolize young Marcellus
你独占了马塞勒斯
with schooling.
整天让他学习
He and I used to have such fun.
过去我跟他乐子可多了
If only there was someone with whom
真希望能有个人
I could share a bit of roguery.
陪我一起耍耍无赖
Ah, yes. That's right.
对了,没错
There is.
还真有呢
You didn't.
你不会真这么做了
Mm, bravo.
干得漂亮
That was delectable,
这待遇不错
but make no mistake, Nik.
但你要知道,尼克
I'm still cross that you daggered me,
我对你拿匕首封印我的事仍耿耿于怀
but as far as apologies go,
但至于道歉嘛...
it's a start.
这是个好开始
So this is your idea of fun?
这就是你找的乐子吗
Well, you and Marcellus have grown thick as thieves.
如今你和马塞勒斯寸步不离
Why should I be alone?
我为什么要孤身一人
Elijah, didn't expect to see you on this side of the river.
以利亚,没想到你会在河这边出现
Didn't expect to see you assemble a new vampire community.
我也没想到你会组建一个新的吸血鬼社群
I guess we're both full of surprises.
看来我们都给了彼此不少惊喜
My community was fine until Klaus
本来我的社群安然无事
had the brilliant idea to make moonlight rings.
直到克劳斯想出了月光戒指这主意
Now that harvest girl is making more,
如今收获祭女孩做了更多
offering them to the wolves in exchange for their allegiance,
送给狼人以换取他们的忠诚
and the wolves are just kneeling at her feet.
那些狼人如今对她心悦诚服
The quarter has become a dangerous place,
法属区如今是个危险之地
and you, you're the last true vampire left.
而你,是剩下的最后一个真正吸血鬼
If you ask me, you're better off joining my community.
要我说,你更应该加入我的社群
Maybe that's why you're here.
说不定你正是为此而来
I came to make you an offer.
我是来跟你做个交易
Find me the white oak stake,
帮我找到白橡木桩
and I'll let this little social experiment continue.
我就不再过问你们的社交集会
Oh, even if I wanted to help,
就算我想帮你
I don't have a clue where the stake is.
我也不知道木桩在哪里
Yes, but you do have an ally in Davina.
没错,但达维娜是你的盟友
She can find it.
她能找到
Thing is, I'd speak to her myself,
我本想亲自跟她谈的
but I feel the conversation might become a little unpleasant.
但我想她应该不太愿意见我
You don't go anywhere near her.
不准你接近她
Then it's settled.
那就这么定了
You'll deal with the matter personally.
你亲自解决这件事
How frustrating,
真令人头疼
A novice trying to interpret the work of a master.
一个新手意图解读大师的杰作
It's a simple delinking spell.
这只是个简单的解除连结咒语
Simple?
简单
You're trying to erase the link between Klaus
你要做的可是将克劳斯
and every single vampire he's sired.
跟所有他制造的吸血鬼分离开来
No. All I care about is Marcel and Josh.
不,我只关心马塞尔和乔什
You kill Klaus, they die, too.
你杀了克劳斯,他们也会死
I can fix that.
我可以解决这个问题
I have Esther's grimoire.
我有埃丝特的魔法书
It's just a matter of time.
只是再需要一点时间罢了
Perhaps I can help you solve the riddle.
或许我可以帮你解开谜题
Unless you trick me into a spell
或者你是想骗我施咒
that will free you from my control.
解除我对你的控制
For someone who despises Klaus so much,
作为一个如此鄙视克劳斯的人
you certainly share his paranoia.
你跟他的偏执还真是如出一辙
The sooner you perform the spell,
你越早解开咒语
the sooner I'll be free to kill the bastard.
我就能越早杀了那混蛋
Well, you were right to be suspicious.
你的怀疑是对的
Davina is hiding something in that attic.
达维娜在阁楼确实藏了什么
The door was locked with a rather complex spell.
房门被一道复杂的咒语封印了
Could be a weapon, source of power.
可能是个武器,力量来源
I prefer not to leave anything to chance.
我不喜欢听天由命
Better we know what she has and whose side she's on.
我要弄清她有什么,以及站在谁那边
So you'll take her to dinner.
所以,你要请她吃晚餐
I just stood her up for coffee.
她找我喝咖啡,我刚放了她鸽子
Oh, she probably hates me by now.
她现在一定恨死我了
Just do as you're told, Kol.
听命令行事就是了,科尔
Of course. Finn the sycophant speaks up.
瞧瞧,咱们的马屁精芬恩开口了
You gonna grovel at your mother's heels for eternity, or what?
你是准备一辈子跟在老妈后面吗
Stop it, both of you.
别吵了,你们两个
There's enough conflict to come.
我们要面对的矛盾已经够多了
Look at this pack of freeloaders.
瞧瞧这帮不速之客
Nonsense.
别这么说
These are our friends, wolves in need of a gift
这是我们的朋友,急需一样东西的狼人
only I can provide moonlight rings.
而只有我能提供,月光戒指
The witches have been working day and night.
女巫们不分昼夜地工作
Soon, we will have enough rings for an army,
很快,我们就会制造出足够让一队大军用的戒指
And when we do,
到那时候
we will pay your brothers a visit.
我们就去见见你们的兄弟
We'll teach them the unfortunate error
我们会给他们荒唐的吸血鬼行为
of their vampire ways.
好好的上一课
I told you this place was deserted.
我跟你说过这地方荒废了
No. Their scent is fresh.
不,他们的气味是最近的
They're hiding,
他们躲起来了
Which means somewhere nearby,
这意味着在附近
we will find the remnants of your pack.
我们能找到你剩下的族人
And then what?
然后呢
It's not that they're exactly gonna welcome us.
他们又不会欢迎我们
If there's one thing these people hate
如果有一样东西超越了
more than vampires, it's hybrids.
他们对吸血鬼的憎恨,那就是混血儿了
What they hate is their lack of power,
他们憎恨的是自己力量不足
hence the willingness of their brethren
所以他们才心甘情愿
to deal with that witch in exchange for rings.
和女巫做交易,来获得戒指
But she hasn't gotten to your lot yet.
但女巫还没侵入你的族群
So we need to get to them first
所以我们得快人一步
and ensure they align with us.
确保他们和我们是一伙的
Awesome.
好极了
All we got to do is find them.
我们要做的就是找到他们
A task I leave to you. Well, go on.
这个任务你来做,继续啊
You're a hybrid now with heightened senses
你现在是混血儿了,感官大大提升
unlike anything under the sun besides me.
除了我,太阳底下任何生物都不能与你媲美
This is stupid.
蠢死了
Your people need a leader.
你的族群需要领导
You are their queen.
你是他们的女王
I am a mess.
我现在一团糟
I cry all day. I feed all night.
整日以泪洗面,夜夜吸人血
All I can think about is how much I miss my daughter.
我满脑子都是对女儿的想念
Do you think you're alone in that pain?
你觉得痛苦的只有你一个人吗
Have you even thought about her once?
你有没有想过她,哪怕一次
I have not stopped thinking about her.
我从来没有停止过对她的想念
When it pains me, I seek comfort in the idea
当我痛苦的时候,我就想着如何处置
of what I will do to those who would harm her.
那些想伤害她的人,以此寻求慰藉
Concentrate.
集中精力
Davina is on her way.
达维娜已经在路上了
By the time she gets here, you need to be gone.
在她到之前,你得离开
I'm not going anywhere till I know the whereabouts of that stake.
除非我知道了木桩的下落,否则我哪也不去
You think she's just gonna cooperate with you standing here?
你觉得她看到你还愿意合作吗
First thing I learned living with your family,
和你们一家生活,我学到的第一件事就是
wherever you people go,
你们去哪里
threats and bloodshed are soon to follow.
威胁和杀戮就跟到哪里
So just stay out of sight. Try not to kill anyone.
所以千万别出现,别杀人
an entire tenement building,
整栋住宅里
46 bodies drained.
46个人的血被吸干
Nonsense.
胡说
It's at least 60.
至少有60个
Ah, they neglected to check the attic.
他们忘记检查阁楼了
Why do people always run for the attic?
为什么他们总喜欢往阁楼跑
I mean, it makes no sense.
这毫无意义啊
It's difficult enough to keep our presence
在这座城市里面
in the city a secret without the two of you
想隐藏身份已经很困难了
doing absolutely everything in your power
即使没有你们两个的肆意胡闹
to draw attention to us.
到处引人注意
I'm surprised you have the time to concern yourself with us,
真是受宠若惊,你还有时间考虑我们
given the hours you spend doting on Marcellus.
鉴于你把时间都给了马塞勒斯
Is that what all this is about?
这就是原因吗
You envy my bond with Marcellus.
你嫉妒我和马塞勒斯的关系
Niklaus, you brought that child into this home.
尼克劳斯,是你把这孩子带回来的
He is no longer safe here.
他在这里已经不安全了
I cannot allow him to remain.
我不允许他留在这里
You would punish the boy because of Kol's antics?
就因为科尔的小玩闹,你要惩罚那孩子吗
I'd just as soon put him in a box.
那我情愿把他关进棺材里
You'd choose that little whelp over our own family?
你为了小崽子要舍弃你的家人吗
That little whelp is our family.
那个小崽子就是我们的家人
Marcellus stays.
马塞勒斯哪儿也不去
Long time, little D.
好久不见,小D
Got your text. What's going on?
收到你的短信了,什么事
Oh, come here. I don't get a hug?
快过来,不抱抱我吗
It's good to see you, Marcel.
见到你很高兴,马塞尔
It's good to see you, too.
见到你我也很高兴
I appreciate you coming all the way out here.
谢谢你大老远过来
How's school? Make any new friends?
学校怎么样,交新朋友了吗
I don't know.
不知道
This guy asked me out, but then he stood me up.
有个男生约我出去,却放了我鸽子
He stood you up?
他放你鸽子
You say the word, he's dead.
你一句话,我马上要了他的命
Ok. Look.
是这样的
I hate to ask for a favor,
我不喜欢请你帮忙
but I need a locator spell.
但我想请你帮我施个定位咒
Something is missing... A white oak stake.
有样东西不见了,是白栎树木桩
It's powerful enough to kill an original.
力量极其强大,甚至可以杀死始祖
Did one of them put you up to this?
是他们让你这么做的吗
D, if that stake is used on Klaus, D
要是那个木桩插在了克劳斯身上
every vampire that he sired dies, too.
所有他创造的吸血鬼也都会死
I know.
我知道
What if I do find it?
如果我找到了呢
I mean, I am not just gonna give it to Klaus.
我才不会把它交给克劳斯
He and Elijah are both brutal,
他跟以利亚都是野蛮的
sadistic monsters.
残忍的怪物
I do wish I could disagree with you.
真希望我可以反驳你
Tragically, however, you're quite right.
遗憾的是,你说的都是实话
Although you and I both have excellent reason to find that weapon.
我们俩都有充分的理由去寻找那个武器
I want it to protect my family,
我想用它来保护家人
and you want it to protect your friends.
而你想用它来保护朋友
We'd do well to forget our grievances and join forces.
我们应该放下怨恨,携手合作
No.

Davina, would you just... No.
达维娜,你能不能,不能
No. I'm done listening.
不,我不想再听了
For a long time, you and your family have had all the power.
很长一段时间,你们一家拥有至高无上的权利
You manipulate and kill anyone who gets in your way.
任何阻碍你们的人都会被控制,被杀掉
That time is over.
那种日子已经结束了
From now on, you can know what it is to be afraid.
从现在起,你们也可以尝尝恐惧的滋味
I asked you to stay out of sight.
我让你不要出现
I wanted to speak to her face to face.
我想跟她当面谈谈
Why, so that you could piss her off?
为什么,你想惹毛她吗
I wanted to see for myself.
我想亲眼看看
She cares for you, and yet how cavalier
她在乎你,但她明知
she was at the jeopardy that you now face.
你现在身处危险之中,却无动于衷
What are you saying?
你想说什么
She knows the stake will not be used
她知道木桩暂时还不会派上用场
because she knows precisely where it is.
因为她很清楚木桩在哪里
She's had it all along.
一直就在她手上
So Jackson is MIA,
杰克逊现在失踪了
and Oliver seems to think he's the alpha.
奥利弗认为他是首领
They're not gonna listen to me.
他们不会听我的
The crescent mark on your shoulder
你肩上的新月标志
did not disappear when you became a hybrid.
在你变成混血儿之后并没有消失
Go on. Talk to them.
过去,和他们谈
What the hell you two want?
你们俩到底想干嘛
Hold your tongue,
管好你的舌头
or I'll tear it from your gaping mouth.
否则我给你扯掉
We didn't come here to fight, Oliver.
我们不是来打架的,奥利弗
Our pack has been divided by people
我们的狼群被人分散了
that want us to be their slaves.
他们想让我们做他们的奴隶
What we need right now is a leader,
我们现在需要一名首领
someone who will reunite us and make us strong again,
一个能团结壮大我们的首领
someone who will fight for our pack.
一个能为我们狼群奋战的首领
If you let me, I can be that person.
如果你们愿意,我愿意做首领
You think we can trust you?
你认为我会信你吗
You're not one of us. Hell, you're not even a wolf.
你不是我们一伙的,连狼人都算不上
You're a bloodsucking vampire parasite.
你就是个嗜血的吸血鬼
Want to say that again and see what happens, Oliver?
你胆敢再说一遍试试,奥利弗
Tough girl.
女汉子
You gonna attack me in front of all them?
你要在他们所有人面前对我动手吗
You'll just give them another reason to say yes
你这样只是给他们另一个理由
to Cassie and her moonlight rings.
让他们支持凯西和她的月光戒指
Yeah. They would rather follow a witch than you.
他们宁愿追随女巫也不会选择你
Me, hell, I would rather die than follow you.
我宁愿死也不会追随你
Well, we shouldn't drag this out.
我们没必要扯到这一点上
Let him go, Klaus.
放他走,克劳斯
You need to learn about the art of politics, love.
亲爱的,你得学学政治的艺术
You gain support by killing your detractors.
杀了诋毁你的人才能赢得支持
They may not like me very much,
他们也许不是很喜欢我
but these people, including Oliver, are my family.
但包括奥利弗在内的这些人都是我的家人
Let him go now.
放开他
You see, there's your queen
瞧瞧,这就是你们女王的风范
Powerful, fearless, and, unlike me, merciful.
强大,勇敢无畏,拥有我没有的仁慈心肠
These people need to show you more respect.
这些人应该更加敬重你
How you handle them now is up to you.
怎样处置他们由你决定
Where are you going?
你去哪里
I'm going to find the witch.
我去找女巫
Seems I need to educate her as to what she may
似乎我该去教教她
or may not do in my city.
在我的地盘该怎么行事
The stake is safe.
木桩很安全
Davina won't use it on Klaus if it would kill me.
如果对我不利,达维娜不会使用木桩杀掉克劳斯
Well, she has no reason whatsoever not to use it on me.
她没有任何理由不使用木桩来杀我
I guess you better behave.
我想你得规矩点
And how long before someone else should make this discovery?
其他人知道木桩在达维娜手里需要多久呢
What if it falls into enemy hands?
要是落入敌人手中该怎么办
Look. I'll get her to give the stake back, all right?
听着,我去找她拿回木桩,怎么样
Just give me some time.
给我一点时间
Unfortunately, Marcel,
很遗憾,马塞尔
unlike these wretched souls that you recruit here,
我和那些被你招募的可怜虫不一样
your promises do little to inspire my faith.
你如此轻巧的承诺不能获得我的信任
One way or another, Davina will comply.
不管怎样,达维娜会配合的
Ok.
好吧
Do you ever wonder why your family has so many enemies?
你有没有想过为什么你的家族会有如此多的敌人
It's because you make stupid moves like this.
就是因为你像这样莽撞行事
It really makes me wonder how the hell
不禁让我诧异我是如何
I ever survived you people.
在你们群人面前生存下来的
Please let me go home.
求求你们让我回家
Mr. Kol, I don't like this.
科尔先生,我不喜欢这个样子
Don't be absurd.
别说傻话
Shakespeare should be experienced in the flesh.
莎士比亚本人应该对此很有经验
In truth, these aren't the finest actors,
说实话,这些人都不是最好的演员
but we are in the colonies.
但没办法我们现在殖民地
Here.
听好
Where were we?
我们在哪儿
Then, venom, to thy work.
去发挥你的毒性吧
Exchange forgiveness with me, noble Harlot.
我们彼此原谅吧,高贵的哈咯特
No.
不对
How many times must I tell you?
我得给你讲多少次
It's "Hamlet," not "Harlot."
是哈姆雷特,不是哈咯特
Sometimes I don't know why I bother.
有时候我也不知道为什么我要在乎
What have you done?
你干了什么
I was just introducing Marcellus to the theater.
我只是在给马塞勒斯介绍戏剧
I thought you'd be pleased.
我想你会很高兴
Is there no limit to your vile imagination, brother?
难道你那卑鄙的想象力没有限度吗,兄弟
If the lad is going to be a vampire,
如果这个小子要成为吸血鬼
he'll have to learn somehow, won't he?
无论如何他必须学习,不是吗
Come.
过来
I've already fed him my blood.
我已经用我的血喂过他
All you have to do is snuff him,
你只需扭断他的脖子
and, voila, one of us.
然后他就成为我们中的一份子
Well, that's what you want...
那就是你想要的
Isn't it?
难道不是吗
Let him go, Elijah.
放开他,以利亚
Thank you, Nik.
谢谢你,尼克
At least someone knows the meaning of family.
至少还有人懂得家人的意义
I told you before.
之前我告诉过你
Marcellus is family.
马塞勒斯就是家人
I don't fault you for your suspicion,
我不责怪你的猜疑
nor Davina for her contempt.
也不责怪达维娜的蔑视
That does not alter our present dilemma.
这丝毫不能改变我们目前的困境
She has that stake.
她控制着木桩
I want it back.
我要取回来
Stare at it all you want,
你爱怎么盯着它随便你
but as long as I have this bracelet,
但只要我戴着手镯
I own you.
我就能控制你
You foolish little girl.
你这个傻丫头
You imprison me here, you refuse my help.
你将我囚禁于此,拒绝我的帮助
All the while,
自始至终
that hybrid monstrosity roams the city,
混血怪物在这座城市里游走
free to prey on anyone you care about,
肆意猎杀你所关心的人
those few that remain.
这些人所剩无几
What happened to decorum?
礼貌哪里去了
Does no one greet their guests anymore?
都没有人来迎接他们的客人了吗
Well, that's more like it,
这还比较像话
although I am rather disappointed
尽管我对你们相当失望
at how many of my once formidable brethren
你们曾是我强大的兄弟姐妹
have been neutered by a 16yearold girl.
竟然被一个16岁的女孩给驯服
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Where is this witch who dares craft moonlight rings
那个不经我允许擅自制作月光戒指的
without my permission?
女巫在哪儿
Niklaus...
尼克劳斯
I've been expecting you.
我一直在等你
I must offer my condolences
我得向你表示深深的哀悼
On the tragic loss of your child.
为你不幸地失去孩子
Wasn't it your coven who threatened her life?
难道不是你们女巫威胁了她的生命
Is that tea your idea of a peace offering?
那杯茶是表示友好吗
Chamomile has lots of healing properties.
甘菊茶有许多治愈性能
Did you know that it's also a flowering plant?
你知道这也是一种有花植物吗
I did.
知道
The plants grew wild near my boyhood home,
我小时候家附近有许多这种植物
But neither the tea nor your botanical musings
但不管是茶还是你的植物感言
explain the reason why you've taken it
都无法解释你为什么
upon yourself to forge new moonlight rings.
承担了制造新月光戒指的原因
I assumed it was obvious.
我想这显而易见
An alliance between the wolves and the witches
狼人和女巫的联盟
would restore balance to our home.
能够恢复我们家园的平衡
That's a lofty goal for a teenage girl.
对于少女来说真是高尚的目标
Long ago, the witches and the wolves were at peace.
很久以前,女巫和狼人和平共处
Then came the vampires,
然后吸血鬼出现了
a plague made flesh,
灾祸横行
a curse on this earth.
诅咒出现
You have no humanity,
你毫无人性
And so you punish those who do.
所以你惩罚那些有人性的人
Witches have a coven, werewolves have a pack,
女巫有女巫群,狼人有族群
and so we are a constant reminder
所以我们常常让想起
of everything that you have forsaken.
你是被抛弃的
Creatures such as you will always hate the living,
像你这样的生物,总会憎恨生者
and so we will always have to defend ourselves.
所以我们要一直保护自己
The rings level the playing field.
戒指能使双方势均力敌
If we ware united,
如果我们团结起来
nothing can stand against us.
没有什么能和我们对抗
It's an ambitious strategy,
真是野心勃勃的策略啊
but allow me to offer a few words of advice,
但请允许我提供寥寥数语的建议
if I may be so bold.
如果我如此大胆
New Orleans is a vicious place,
新奥尔良会是一个邪恶的地方
and your enemies are everywhere
到处都是你的敌人
Behind your back, before your eyes.
背后,眼前
You will need to remain vigilant against those
你需要保持警惕,对付那些
who would seek to destroy you,
想要伺机摧毁你
some of whom you may never see coming.
也许有些人是你根本想不到的
I've already begun to take precautions.
我早已开始未雨绸缪
In fact, I'm taking them as we speak.
实际上,我们说话期间我也在采取措施
My family?
我的家人
Oh, no.

They're all crazy as loons.
他们都跟疯子一样
How about your family?
你的家人呢
Not much to say.
没什么好说的
Only child.
独生女
My dad was distant,
我爸爸早就疏远了
which is a lot better than my mom.
比我妈妈好多了
Mommy issues, eh?
和妈妈有矛盾吧
Bet she's a control freak, right?
我想她一定是控制狂,是吗
Yeah. Same as mine.
没错了,和我妈妈一样
She's the reason we stopped practicing magic for so long.
因为她,我们很久都没有练习过魔法
You're a witch?
你是男巫
Don't look so surprised, luv.
别表现得这么惊讶,亲爱的
I didn't just ask you out because you're gorgeous.
我不是仅因为你漂亮才约你
No. We're, uh we're kindred souls.
不,我们有着相似的灵魂
What do you mean?
什么意思
I know your story, Davina.
我知道你的故事,达维娜
I mean, you're practically famous.
实际上你相当出名
You're the harvest girl who told them all to shove it.
你是让女巫们收手的收获祭女孩
I'm a lot like you.
我和你很像
Don't really believe in rules or authority.
并不太相信什么规矩什么权威
Your courage, it should be celebrated.
你的勇气,应当得到赞赏
I'm so sorry.
抱歉
He'll just keep calling until I answer.
我若不接,他会一直打的
I'll make it quick.
我会快点回来
You're stalling.
你在拖延
No. That's not creep at all,
没有,真是一点都不吓人呢
watching me on me own date.
在我约会时监视我
Stop complimenting her and find out
别再恭维她,弄明白
what she's hiding.
她到底在隐瞒什么
I'm wooing her, Vincent.
我在追求她,文森特
It requires charm and personality,
需要美丽和个性
something you'd know nothing about.
一些你根本不了解的东西
Our mother wants answers,
我们母亲想要答案
and if you can't get them,
如果你不能得到答案
we'll do this my way.
我们就按我的方式来
Oh. What are you gonna do,
你要怎么做
you gonna bore her
你要一直烦她
until she can't help but tell you everything?
直到她忍不住告诉你一切吗
If you want to find out if someone has a weapon,
如果你想要知道一个人是否拥有武器
you provoke them into using it.
你就激怒他们使用它
I never said I had it.
我从没说过我有
The thing is, Elijah thinks you do.
问题是,以利亚认为你有
Matter of fact, he's convinced.
实际上,他很确定
Well, let Elijah think what he wants.
随便以利亚怎么想吧
D You're not save, D.
你不安全
Anyone who's ever wanted to kill an original
每一个想要杀死始祖的人
is gonna be coming after you.
都会去找你
Fine.

Let them try.
让他们试试吧
D, come on. Just tell me where you are. D
别这样,告诉我你在哪
We can talk about this.
我们谈谈这事
I'm at Rousseau's. Don't bother coming.
我在卢梭,别来了
I'm leaving now.
我现在就走了
Kaleb?
卡莱布
What's happening?
怎么了
Some fellow just announced they were closing
有人刚刚说他们要为私人派对
for a private party.
清场了
We should leave now.
我们应该走了
And what's your rush, sweetheart?
着什么急,亲爱的
Why don't you stay and party with us?
不如留下了和我们一起开派对啊
Get out of our way now.
不要拦我们的路
Can you do that with the rest of them, or...
你们对其他人都这样吗
Not all at once.
不能一次性这样
You filthy dogs.
你们这群肮脏的贱狗
Well, now.
现在
What an interesting turn of events.
多么有意思的形势变化
I'm going to enjoy this, girl.
我要好好享受了
Father.
父亲
Hello, son.
你好,儿子
I'd hoped to see your brother first,
我本想先见见你弟弟的
but we have some unfinished business, as well.
但我们一样也有未了结的问题
We're getting out of here.
我们离开这里
No, Marcel. I need my bracelet.
不,马塞尔,我需要我的手镯
I can use it to control him.
我能用它控制他
Stop!
住手
Go back now.
立刻回去
Something to say?
有什么要说的吗
Not me, mate.
不是我,老兄
Not a bloody thing.
和我无关
Chamomile.
甘菊
It's the same tea my mother made.
和我母亲泡的茶一样
How I loathed it.
我曾经很讨厌
Would you have preferred mint?
你喜欢薄荷吗
You know, she was insanemy mother.
你知道,我母亲她很疯狂
No. It's true.
真的
She believed we were abominations.
她觉得我们是令人憎恶的生物
"A curse on this earth
"世间的诅咒
stretched out over generations"
蔓延世世代代"
Is how she put it?
她就是这么评价的
But she was the true monster.
但她才是真正的禽兽
She changed her children,
她转化了她的孩子
stole our innocence, made us vampires,
盗走了我们的纯真,让我们成为吸血鬼
condemned us to an eternity of bloodlust
让我们拥有永生的嗜血欲望
and then
然后
acted as if we were to blame.
表现得好像都是我们的错
She sounds awful.
她听起来很可怕
Are you building to a question, Niklaus?
你是要问问题吗,尼克劳斯
You use my full name
你叫了我的全名
as though we are familiars.
好像我们很熟悉一样
I find it insulting.
我觉得这很无礼
Before she died, a witch revealed
在她死前,一个女巫透露
that your coven was under my mother's influence.
你的女巫群,受到了我母亲的影响
Does she speak to you now?
她现在和你说话吗
She doesn't have to.
她不必如此
I know exactly what she would say.
我完全知道她会说什么
She would tell you to go to your room
她说告诉你,回你的房间
for being so rude.
因为你如此无礼
It's ok. Niklaus was just leaving.
没关系,尼克劳斯正准备离开
I will happily kill them all.
我会很乐意杀死他们
Then you will have murdered members
那你就杀死了你希望将来有一天
of the very pack you still hope to someday lead.
能够统领的这一群人
Besides, there's no need for bloodshed.
除此之外,没必要流血的
We can always resume this discussion another day.
我们可以改天再继续这次的讨论
Good night, Niklaus.
晚安,尼克劳斯
We will speak again soon.
我们很快会再次交谈的
It is worse than we thought.
比我们想象的还遭
I met the witch Cassie.
我见过那女巫,凯西了
I studied her, her presence,
我研究她,她的仪态
the way she carried herself,
她的举手投足
the fervor with which she voiced her hatred of our kind.
她说出憎恨我们一类的激情
I looked into that girl's eyes,
我看向那女孩的眼睛
and I swear to you, Elijah,
我发誓,以利亚
she is not just guided by our mother.
她不是受我们母亲的指引
She is our mother.
她就是我们的母亲
What is happening?
怎么回事
I'm going to kill her.
我要杀了她
I will boil her bones
如有必要
and feed them to the dogs if that's what it takes.
我会煮了她的骨头喂狗
Niklaus.
尼克劳斯
What?!
怎么
What could possibly be more important
还有什么可能比
than the return of our mother?
母亲回归更重要
Our father.
我们的父亲
I saw him standing there in the flesh as you do now.
我亲眼看到他和你一样,活生生地站在那里
He was enslaved with some spell cast by Davina.
他被达维娜的咒语所奴役
He holds the stake.
他手握木桩
If she chooses to release him...
如果她选择释放他
Well, then there's only one question
那么看来,我们只有一个问题
we need to ask, isn't there?
需要问了,不是吗
Which of our parents do we kill first?
父母之间,我们先杀谁
Take any of the rooms on the first floor.
一楼的房间随便选
Are we running a kennel now?
我们现在是经营狗舍了吗
I'll handle them.
我会负责的
Our family is under siege.
我们家族被包围
It is not the time for guests.
现在不是邀请来宾的好时候
If they're not with us,
如果他们不和我们一伙
they're with the witches.
就会去和女巫一伙
You asked me to step up.
你让我站出来
This is me stepping up.
这就是我的作为
Well, it seems I'm a good influence on you after all.
似乎我对你终究是有好的影响
I see a change in him.
我看到了他的改变
For the first time in centuries,
数世纪来第一次
he acted solely for the benefit of another.
为了另一个人的利益独自行动
I believe that young Marcellus
我相信他认同
with whom he can identify and even nurture
甚至养育的年轻的马塞勒斯
holds the key to our brother's troubled soul.
是我弟弟麻烦重重的灵魂的关键
Unfortunately, Kol,
不幸的是,科尔
your wretched behavior will only sere to distract him
你卑鄙的行为只会让他偏离
from this auspicious path.
这条有望成功的道路
Now you might well consider me a hypocrite
现在你也许会认为我是一个伪君子
to betray you as I have,
背叛了你
but for his sake,
但为了他
you must sleep.
你必须沉睡
Even I must make certain sacrifices...
即使我必须做出某些牺牲
If indeed we are the preserve the precious bond
如果我们真的能够保护好尼克劳斯
between Niklaus and that child.
和那孩子之间宝贵的血脉联系
Elijah, I did it!
以利亚,我成功了
I memorized the whole passage.
我记住了全篇内容
I could perform it for you.
我可以为你表演一下
Could you now?
现在可以吗
Marcellus, have you ever considered
马塞勒斯,你有没有想过
you might not be the center of the given universe?
你也许不是宇宙的中心
Niklaus!
尼克劳斯
Are you angry with me?
你在生我的气
Bored would be a more accurate description.
准确的描述是厌烦了
Niklaus, please!
尼克劳斯,拜托
What?
干嘛
What is it?
怎么了
Remove him.
把他弄走
You brought him here.
是你带他来的
He's your burden to bear,
他是你要担负的责任
if indeed we are to accommodate
如果我们真的要容纳
this little scavenger.
这个小拾荒的
Come now, little warrior.
来吧,小勇士
Let's have another go at the bar, shall we?
我们再去一次酒吧,好吗
I don't see Oliver amongst them.
我没看到奥利弗在他们之中
Am I to assume you finished him off?
我是不是可以认为你解决了他
We made a deal.
我们说好了
He'll pledge his loyalty to Cassie,
他向凯茜发誓效忠
report back, and tell me everything that he learns.
再传消息回来,告诉我们他知道的情况
Well done.
干得好
You girls can just go in here.
你们可以去那边
Well, you two have your hands full.
你们俩都很忙
Were you just leaving?
你就离开了吗
To be perfectly honest with you,
对你说句实话
the presence of all of them here,
他们出现在这里
it'sit's a little much.
有点过了
No. Perhaps it's for the best.
不,也许这样也好
You should be with your kind.
你应该和你的同类在一起
What the bloody hell was that, huh?
那是怎么回事
You need to calm down now.
你现在得冷静
You almost got me killed.
你差点害我被杀了
Those wolves didn't just go after Davina.
那些狼人不只是找达维娜的麻烦
They almost attacked me!
他们差点攻击了我
I'm aware. I gave the order.
我知道,是我下的命令
The attack had to look convincing.
袭击必须看起来很真实
Look at my head.
看看我的头
This isn't gonna heal for weeks!
这要数周才能恢复
I haven't had a scar in a thousand years!
我有一千年没留下过伤疤了
You'll live, and more importantly,
你会活得好好的,更重要的是
Davina will feel indebted to you.
达维娜会觉得亏欠你
She will seek you out to apologize
她会找你出去,为这次
for what she perceives as An attack
她认为是她造成,实则是我计划的袭击
she caused as I planned.
向你道歉
Well, I've had enough of your plans.
我受够了你们的计划
You stick me in this body,
你把我困在这具身体里
you force me to sneak around like some common toady.
你强迫我像个马屁精一样去打探消息
If this is the grand new life that you planned for me,
如果这就是你为我计划的新生活
then you can have it back!
那你就收回去吧
You are here by my grace,
你受我的恩典才存在
and you will remain by my grace.
还将继续受我恩典活着
Have I made myself clear?
我说得够清楚了吗
Yes, yes.
是的
Your brother was in the attic
在袭击时,你哥哥
during the attack.
就在阁楼上
Finn, tell him what you saw.
芬恩,告诉他你看到了什么
The door was open, the room was empty.
门开着,房间是空的
So, how did Davina
那么,达维娜是怎样
tear apart a pack of vicious wolves?
把一群邪恶的狼人撕碎的
She must have had this weapon with her.
她一定带着武器
What is it a dark object,
是什么,黑暗物品
a book of spells?
咒语书
Well, I wish I knew.
我也想知道
I was knocked out during the attack.
袭击时我被敲晕了
I never saw a thing.
我什么都没看到
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
Davina's nowhere to be found.
哪儿都找不到达维娜
She wasn't in the attic,
她不在阁楼
wasn't anywhere near the lycee.
也不在学校附近
I have people looking all over this city.
我派人在城市里四处找了
She is gone.
她不见了
No doubt to protect Mikael while he recovers
毫无疑问是要在迈克尔恢复
from the wounds he sustained.
受伤期间保护他
She's scared.
她害怕了
What do you expect?
你还指望会怎样
If I discover that you had even the slightest suspicion
如果我发现她复活了我们的父亲
that she brought father back....
和你有一丁点关系
Yeah. What?
怎样
You gonna threaten me, my people?
你要威胁我,威胁我的人吗
I mean, get in line. The witches hate us,
先排队去吧,女巫恨我们
the wolves can kill us any time they like.
狼人随时都可以杀死我们
I can't even go into the quarter
我要进法属区
without risking my damn life,
都得冒着生命危险
and I used to run the quarter,
而我曾经掌控着法属区
and now Mikael's back,
现在迈克尔回来了
the vampire who hunts vampires.
那个猎杀吸血鬼的吸血鬼
You really think that works in my favor?
你真的觉得这对我有利吗
You want my help finding Davina,
你想让我帮忙找达维娜
I need to know where you stand.
我就得知道你的立场
Now Klaus is on team wolf.
现在克劳斯和狼人一伙
What are you?
你呢
I don't do teams.
我不喜欢组队
I'm sorry, but that's not an option.
抱歉,但这不是选项
See, you're an original.
你是始祖
Every vampire that's ever been sired
你曾认祖归忠的每一个吸血鬼
is an extension of you and your family.
都是你和你家族的延续
Now you can walk away from that
你现在可以不管这些
and side with Klaus and the wolves,
和克劳斯和狼人一伙
but you're not one of them,
但你不是他们的一员
and you never will be.
你永远也不会是
You want allies, right?
你想要同盟,不是吗
Look around.
环视四周
This is ground zero for a new vampire community.
这是一个吸血鬼新社区的起点
Now you may think that you're better than us,
也许现在你认为自己比我们强
but we're all you got.
但你只有我们
And why would I play benefactor
我为什么要施恩
to a collection of lost children?
收纳一群迷茫的孩子呢
That's right.
没错
You never were any good with children,
你从来都没法和孩子好好相处
but like it or not, vampires exist because of you.
但不管你喜不喜欢,吸血鬼因为你而存在
And these folks are gonna need your help.
这些人都会需要你的帮助
Her name's Gia.
她叫吉娅
I fed her my blood a few hours ago.
数小时前,我给他喝了我的血
When she wakes up, she's gonna need a mentor.
等她醒来,她需要导师
I hope that you do better with her than you did with me.
我希望你对她能比曾经对我要好

分享到