初代吸血鬼第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第9集:暴力冲突发生
日期:2017-03-25 11:31

(单词翻译:单击)

My siblings and I are the first vampires in history.
我和我的兄弟姊妹是历史上,最早的吸血鬼
The Originals.
是真祖家族
Three hundred years ago, we helped build New Orleans.
三百年前,我们帮助建立了纽奥良
In our absence, a new king arose.
我们不在的时候,一个新的国王崛起了
Now, I've returned and taken his kingdom as my own.
现在我重回这里,将他的王国占为己有
I had hoped this would bring our family together.
我曾希望这能让我的家族团结一致
I was wrong.
但我错了
I wanted our home back, so I'm going to live there,
我想夺回我们的家,所以我要去那里生活
and the two of you, you can stay here together and rot.
你们两个,就一起待在这里慢慢腐烂吧
You're coming with me, little wolf.
你跟我走,小狼
Why would I go anywhere with you?
我干嘛要跟你走?
You can fight me on this, but you will lose.
你可以反抗我,但你赢不了我
As will anyone else who tries to stop you getting in this car.
任何想阻止你上车的人也赢不了我
Let us begin with a toast to our shared gift, immortality.
首先,让我们举杯,敬我们共有的恩赐,永生
After 1,000 years,
一千年后
one might expect for life to be less keenly felt,
你们也许会以为生活会感觉不那么强烈
for its beauties and its sorrows to diminish with time.
因为随着时间,生活的美丽与哀愁会减弱
But as vampires,
但身为吸血鬼
we feel more deeply than humans could possibly imagine.
我们的感受是人类难以想像地深刻
Insatiable need, exquisite pain.
永不满足的需求,剧烈的痛苦
Our victories, and our defeats.
这是我们的胜利,也是我们的失败
You can't afford your wounded pride.
没时间安抚你受伤的自尊心了
With Klaus in control of your empire,
克劳斯掌控着你的帝国
you need to give him what he craves most, loyalty.
你得给他他最渴望得到的东西,忠诚
Or at least the illusion of it.
或者至少给他忠诚的错觉
I ambushed him, tried to bury him alive.
我埋伏了他,试图将他活埋
He's not going to trust me.
他再也不会信任我了
He will because he wants your allegiance.
他会的,因为他想得到你的效忠
Speaking from experience, I know that if you play the part,
以往的经验让我明白,如果你表现出忠诚
all is forgiven. But if you give him any reason to doubt you,
没什么不能原谅的,但如果你给了他任何理由去怀疑你
he will strike back.
他就会反击
Make me a promise, Marcel.
答应我,马赛尔
You do whatever it takes to stay alive.
你要不惜一切代价活下去
To my city, my home again.
敬我的城市,这里又成为我的家园
May the blood never cease to flow.
愿鲜血永不停止流动
And the party never end.
愿派对永不结束
MAN: I just don't get it, man.
我不明白,兄弟
You know we would've stood with you till the end.
你知道我们会支持你直到最后
Letting you do that would've been letting you die,
那么做只会害死你们
and you're still my people.
而你们仍是我的人
For now, just follow my lead.
现在,听我的指挥就好
Trust me, it ain't over yet.
相信我,这还没完呢
To New Orleans.
敬纽奥良
To New Orleans. ALL: New Orleans.
敬纽奥良,纽奥良
I understand that some of you may have questions
我明白你们有些人也许会对最近
regarding the recent change in leadership,
领导者的变动心存疑惑
and I invited you here tonight to assure you
我今晚邀请你们来是向你们解释清楚
that you are not defeated.
你们不是被打败了
No. My intentions moving forward are to celebrate what we have.
不是,我下一步打算,就是庆祝我们所拥有的
What Marcel, in fact, took...
实际上是马赛尔夺走
...and built into this;
并建立形成的
a true community of vampires.
一个真正的吸血鬼社区
What about her, the wolf?
那她呢,这个狼人?
Had you let me finish, Diego, you would know that
让我说完,迪亚哥,你知道
there is, of course, one further matter I would like to address.
当然还有另外一件事我要解释
As many of you know, the girl is carrying my child.
你们许多人都知道,这女孩怀了我的孩子
Consequently, I trust you will all pay her the appropriate respect.
因此,我相信,你们都会给她应有的尊重
However, I understand that some of you are concerned
然而,我知道你们有些人很关心
by this vicious rumor...
那个恶毒的传闻
...that I intend to use the blood of our child to create Hybrids.
说我想要利用孩子的血,制造混合种
I assure you, I do not.
我向你们保证,我不会这么做
Father of the year.
年度最佳父亲
It appears I will have to earn your trust.
显然我得赢得你们的信任
Very well.
很好
We'll eliminate the root of your anxiety.
我们会消除你们焦虑的根源
You see, how can I sire any Hybrids
你们想想,如果河口,没有任何活着的狼人
if there are no more werewolves alive in the bayou to turn?
我还怎么制造出混合种呢?
What? Klaus, no.
什么?克劳斯,不行
So eat, drink, and be merry,
所以,尽情吃喝,尽情欢乐
and tomorrow I suggest you have yourselves a little wolf hunt.
而明天,我建议你们去猎猎狼人
Go ahead. Have fun.
去吧,开心一下
Kill them all.
杀光他们
Absolutely not. I paid for that.
绝对不行,我付过钱了
Please.
拜托
You never paid for anything in your life.
千万不要为任何东西付出代价
I hardly see how that's relevant.
我看不出这有什么关系,
Nik is just punishing us.
尼克在惩罚我们
Well, we've hurt him deeply,
我们伤害了他
it would appear.
看起来伤得还很深
We believed the worst about him the one time in a million
每当我们以为,已经见识到他最坏的一面
when the worst wasn't actually the truth.
却一次又一次发现那都不是真的,
Where do you think you're going?
你要去哪?
To ensure that Hayley doesn't suffer for our mistakes.
确保海莉没有因为我们的错误而受罪
If Niklaus is feeling vindictive,
尼克劳斯现在正怀恨在心
we cannot trust that she is safe.
我们不能相信她是安全的
So, then I bit Elijah, and left him in the bayou
所以我咬了以利亚,把他留在河口
with my Hybrid venom in his veins.
任我混合种的毒液在他血管中流窜,
Serves him right for making such vile accusations against me.
让他为那些卑鄙的指控付出代价,
And then...
然后
Are you taking this down?
你在记录吗?
To be clear, if the Quarter is yours now,
先说清楚,如果法语区现在是你的,
you still need me why?
你为什么还需要我呢?
My memoirs.
我的回忆录
A thousand years of history isn't going to write itself.
一千年的历史又不会自己写出来
Cami, what are you doing here?
卡蜜,你在这里做什么?
My question exactly.
我也想问
Oh, it's quite all right. She knows.
没关系的,她知道
She does? That you're vampires?
她知道了?知道你们是吸血鬼吗?
Don't worry. He's compelled me to forget everything as soon as I leave.
别担心,他已经魅惑我,一离开就会忘记这一切
That way, I'm too busy agonizing over whether or not I'm losing
那样的话,我就忙着苦恼,我到底是不是疯了
my damn mind to realize I'm playing spy for an immortal egomaniac.
而不会意识到我在为一个,长生不死的自大狸做间谋
You compelled her to go out with me, didn't you?
你魅惑她和我约会,是不是?
And I thought you really liked me.
我以为你是真的喜欢我
So did l.
我也这么以为
Well, to be clear, I only compelled you to give him a chance.
先说清楚,我只是魅惑你让你给他个机会
Anything you felt for him was quite real.
你对他的感觉都是真的
And, for the record,
再声明一下
the level of awkwardness we're all currently experiencing
我们现在感受到的这种尴尬
is entirely genuine.
完全是真实的
You think you're so clever, don't you,
你自以为很聪明,是吗?
compelling the poor, naive bartender?
魅惑一个可怜天真的酒保
Look what I found, real me, not your compelled therapist.
看看我发现了什么,真实的我,不是你魅惑的治疗师
Well, actually I prefer devoted stenographer.
实际上,我更喜欢称你为敬业的速记员
You think this is funny, messing with my mind?
你觉得扰乱我的心智很有趣吗?
My sanity is not a joke.
我的理智可不是什么玩笑
No, love, I don't believe it is.
不,亲爱的,我也认为不是
You never found this.
你从来没有发现这张照片
You will remember nothing of our life
你离开这里以后就会忘记,制片:朗恩麦克劳德
as vampires when you leave here.
我们是吸血鬼的所有事情,制片:朗恩麦克劳德
Do you understand?
明白了吗?
I think that just about does it for the day.
我想今天就到这里吧
You may go.
你可以走了
Going somewhere?
想去哪吗?
Elijah.
以利亚
You shouldn't be here. Klaus has his guys watching me.
你不该来这里,克劳斯派他的手下盯着我
I wouldn't worry about them.
我倒不担心他们
Come. We mustn't linger. Let's get you someplace safe.
走吧,我们不能逗留太久,我们替你找个安全的地方
No. You don't have to worry about me. I'm fine.
不,你不用担心我,我很好,
I've been deemed under protection by the almighty Klaus.
我现在在万能克劳斯的保护下
I've been deemed under protection by the almighty Klaus.
我现在在万能克劳斯的保护下,
It's the werewolves who need help.
那些狼人才需要帮助,
He ordered a wolf hunt as some jackedup peace offering
为了向马赛尔那群人示好
to Marcel's crew.
他发起了对狼人的猎杀行动
You have to help them. Out in the bayou?
你们一定要帮帮他们,在河口吗?
Do we look like a bloody vampire rescue squad?
我们看起来像吸血鬼救援小队吗?
I think you should be grateful we came to save you.
我们能来救你你就该感恩了
Listen, Rebekah. All my life,
听着,蕾贝卡,我这一生
I've wanted to know who my real family was,
都在寻找我真正的家人
and just as I find out that they're out there in the bayou,
我才刚发现他们在河口
Klaus orders them killed.
克劳斯就下令要杀了他们
You want to help me?
你们想帮我?
Help my people, please.
那就帮帮我的族人,求求你们
Humans have called a meeting.
人类召开了会议
They're not exactly thrilled with the new status quo.
他们对现状不太满意
How unfortunate for them.
那真是遗憾
MARCEL: Look. It's your show now,
现在是你出马的时候了
but you want to know how I built what I built? Politics.
但你如果想知道我如何建立这个帝国,那就是政治
A little diplomacy goes a long way, especially with the human faction.
一点点交际手腕就能让你走很远,这招尤其对人类管用
Duly noted.
明白了
I haven't thought about this night in ages.
我已经很久没回想起那晚的事了
1919, the Opera House just before it burned.
1919年,旧歌剧院被烧毁之前
This was the end of an era.
这是一个时代的终结
Now, in the interest of new beginnings,
为了有个崭新的开始
I feel there are some things I should probably confess to you.
我觉得我需要向你坦白些事情
But where to begin?
但从哪里说起呢?
Thierry was never disloyal to you.
提艾里从来没有背叛过你
I set him up in an attempt to locate my brother.
为了找到我哥哥,我陷害了他
He's your friend, and consequently,
既然他是你朋友
he can return to the compound at your discretion.
如果你想的话,他可以回来
Cami's part you just learned, and then there's young Joshua.
卡蜜的事你也知道了,还有约书亚那小伙子
I've been compelling him from the beginning,
我一开始就魅惑他了
although I suspect you already knew that,
但我想你已经知道了
as he was the one who led me into your trap.
毕竟是他让我掉入了你的陷阱
I may have fed the kid some misinformation.
我好像告诉过他一些错误的讯息
And then there's Davina.
还有黛维娜
She's a powerful weapon.
她是个强大的武器
At this point, I'd like to keep her close at hand.
眼下,我希望她能随时待命
I think we should have her move into the compound here with us.
我认为我们应该让她,搬来和我们一起住
She can't leave the attic. I already tried to move her once.
她不能离开阁楼,我曾经试图带她走
Yes. About that, turns out your little witch is quite the actress.
是的,关于那件事,事实上,你的小女巫演技真的不错
She made a deal with Elijah while he was in captivity,
她和被囚禁的以利亚做了一个交易
tricked you into letting her stay put
骗你让她留在那里
in exchange for some spells from our mother's grimoire.
以换取我母亲魔法书中的一些咒语
Good to know.
多谢你告诉我
Is that all?
还有吗?
I do believe it is.
应该就这些了
Appreciate the honesty.
感谢你的开诚布公
Ah.

Meeting is in an hour.
会议安排在一小时后
So, then I bit Elijah,
所以我咬了以利亚
and left him in the bayou with my Hybrid venom in his veins.
把他留在河口,任我混合种的毒液在他血管中流窜
Serves him right for making such vile accusations against me.
让他为那些卑鄙的指控付出代价
You're going to love it at the compound.
你一定会喜欢那地方的
I already got the best room in the place picked out.
我已经为你挑选了那里最好的房间
I can't leave. Remember what happened last time?
我不能离开,记得上次发生的事情吗?
I know about your deal with Elijah.
我知道你和以利亚的交易了
We can't be lying to each other.
我们不能对彼此撒谎
I'm trying to protect you. With the witches still looking
我在试图保护你,那些女巫为了收种祭
to kill you for the Harvest, believe me, you're safest with us.
还会试图杀了你,相信我,你和我们在一起最安全
Plus, there's excellent light in the afternoon.
而且那里午后的阳光很棒
I see you're an artist.
看来你是个艺术家
Wonderful.
太好了
I look forward to witnessing your many talents.
我很期待欣赏你的各种才华
Was this his idea?
这是他的主意吗?
Davina, please.
黛维娜,别这样
I understand you're devoted to Marcel,
我明白你效忠于马赛尔
but Marcel is devoted to me.
但马赛尔效忠于我
I assume you want what's best for all of us.
我觉得你也想让大家都好吧
We have a meeting to attend downstairs.
我们要下楼开会了
Look. I'll get someone to pick up your things.
我会派人来收拾你的东西
We'll get you settled in right.
我们会把你安顿好的
Trust me.
相信我
Klaus, Marcel, thank you for coming.
克劳斯,马赛尔,感谢你们前来
We are aware of the change in leadership in your community,
我们获悉了最近在你们群体中,领导权的变动
and we thought it was time to make the appropriate introductions.
我们想是时候做正式的介绍了
We want to be sure you understand how things work around here.
我们希望你能明白这里的规矩
Is that so?
是吗?
What the Mayor means
市长的意思是
is that we just want some assurance that this new development
我们只是想确认一下最近的变化
isn't going to endanger our city or its inhabitants.
不会威胁到我们的城市和居民
Look, you freaks do your thing, and we'll look the other way.
听着,你们这帮怪物做些什么,我们就当作不知道
As long as our pockets stay full, we won't have a problem.
只要我们的利益不受损失,我们不会有任何异议
More importantly, there are rules.
更重要的是,有些规矩需要遵守
No feeding on the locals.
不能吸本地人的血
Don't bring any unwanted attention to the city.
不要让城市引来不必要的关注
History has proven that we can coexist peacefully.
历史证明我们可以和平共处
However, if you cross the line You answer to us.
但如果你们侵犯了底线…就要对我们有个交代
Okay. I'm sorry. Let me get this straight.
好吧,不好意思,让我理清一下头绪
I'm to play supplicant to this pompous ass
在这个自大狂,和他手下这群可笑的小偷面前
and his ridiculous group of petty thieves?
我要表现得卑躬屈膝吗?
Here are my terms.
我的条件是这样的
You will take whatever scraps I see fit to leave you,
你会得到我认为合适的施舍
and you will be grateful.
并且感激不尽
If that doesn't suit you,
如果你有任何不满
I may decide you've outlived your usefulness.
或许我会认为你就没有活着的价值了
Hey, they were obviously just here.
他们显然刚刚还在这
Fan out, find them, and bring me some heads.
分头去找,找到他们后,提头来见
I'd rather you didn't.
我劝你别这么做
What the hell are you doing out here?
你们来这干什么?
I've come to suggest you seek other hunting grounds.
我是来建议你另寻他处进行狩猎
Suggestion noted.
这建议我听到了
Now, Diego, it would be such a shame
迪亚哥,这么帅气的脸蛋
to have to rearrange that pretty face.
被伤了岂不可惜?
What the hell you care about wolves?
你们怎么会在乎狼人的死活?
Generally, I don't.
一般来说,我毫不在乎
However, this particular clan is not to be touched.
但唯独这支狼族你们动不得
Goodbye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Nothing here, anyway.
反正这里什么也没有
Great. I guess our job here is done.
好极了,我想我们的任务完成了
Not quite.
还没有
We're not here to harm you.
我们不是来伤害你的
Hello, again.
又见面了
Eve, was it?
你叫伊芙,对吧?
One of Hayley's littermates, I presume.
你就是海莉的小亲友之一吧
Hayley sent you here to protect us, didn't she?
是海莉叫你们来保护我们的,对吧?
Tell her we appreciate the concern,
请转告她我们感谢她的关心
but we've been looking out for ourselves for a while now.
但我们一直以来都能照顾自己
Nobody finds us unless we want to be found.
除非我们自愿现身,否则没人能找到我们
Well, we found you, so...
我们这不就找到你了吗?所以…
Like I said...
正如我所说…
There's something I thought you and your family should know about.
我想有些事情,你和你的家族都需要知道
I think I was far more gracious than they deserved.
我觉得我对他们已经很仁慈了
You're disappointed by my lack of diplomacy.
你对我的交际手段感到失望
Well, you, above all people,
我想,最不需要他人提醒
should need no reminder of the human capacity for cruelty.
人类有多残忍的就是你了
Hello?
喂?
MAN: Mr. Mikaelson, just wanted to let you know,
米卡森先生,只想知会你一声
the faction has considered your terms.
我们已考虑过你的条件
We've reached a decision.
我们达成了一致的决定
Have you?
是吗?
Damn it, damn it, damn it!
该死,该死,该死!
This is on you.
这都是你的错
Now that you're in charge, those are your guys laying dead.
现在主事的人是你,这里死的都是你的人
Your guys.
你的人
If you're going to run this city, that better mean something to you.
如果你想掌管这座城市,就不能视手下的生死于无物
Otherwise no one worth a damn is going to follow you, no one.
否则没有任何有能之士,会愿意效忠于你,谁也不会
I was beginning to worry about you.
我之前还有点担心你呢
I don't think I could've taken any more of this deferential nonsense.
我都快受不了你这副,假装恭敬顺从的模样了
I mean, clearly, I underestimated the faction.
显然,是我低估了那帮人类
That won't happen again. But tell me, now that we've arrived at this point,
下不为例,但请告诉我,如今事情发展到这种地步
now that they have come into our home,
如今他们胆敢闯进我们的家
visited this upon our people...
伤害我们的人
How would you counsel me to respond?
你认为我该如何反击呢?
Let's go kill them all.
把他们杀个片甲不留
We're surrounded by 20,000 acres of swamp.
这周围有两万亩的沼泽
The ones born here know it like the backs of our hands.
在这长大的狼人对地形了如指掌
We'll be fine, but here, newcomers from out of state,
我们不会有事,但这一带,有从别处来的狼人
not Hayley's and my kin, but word spread about that baby of hers.
他们与海莉和我们并非同族,但关于她孩子的消息传开了
A lot of werewolves want to see this miracle pregnancy for themselves.
很多狼人想亲眼见证,这次奇迹般的妊娠
Only now the vampires are out looking for blood,
但如今吸血鬼要把狼人赶尽杀绝
and all these werewolves new to the bayou, might not know where to hide.
河口这些初来乍到的狼人,他们也许不知道该藏身于何处
You say that like we're supposed to care.
你说得好像我们应该在乎一样
Believe me, you're going to want them kept alive.
相信我,你们不会想让他们死的
And why is that?
为什么?
See for yourself.
你们自己去看看吧
I know you're in here, Josh.
我知道你在这,小约
I can sense your fear.
我能感觉到你的恐惧
I heard you were moving in.
听说你搬进来住了
What are you doing in here?
你在这里干嘛?
Uh, you know, I'm hiding out. You know, incognito.
我在躲避追杀啊,试图隐姓埋名
Got to run for the hills, but I'm stuck here until it gets dark.
本来得没命地逃跑,但直到天黑前我都得被困在这
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah, yeah.
很好啊,没事
No, not really. I mean, I totally led Klaus into a trap
不,其实一点都不好,我把克劳斯引进了一个陷阱中
that was like the most epic fail of all time.
这该是史上最大的错误了
So, yeah, I'm kind of crapping my pants right now,
所以我现在吓得都快尿裤子了
figuratively... so far.
只是个比喻,目前而言
It's okay. You can trust Marcel.
没事的,你可以相信马赛尔
And if Klaus tries to hurt you, I'll hurt him.
而且如果克劳斯试图伤害你,我不会放过他
I'm sure if you could actually stop Klaus,
我敢肯定,要是你真能阻止克劳斯
you would've done it already.
一定早就动手了
You're Hayley, Klaus' wife.
你是海莉,克劳斯的妻子
Ew. No. Never.
不是,才不要嫁给他呢
I'm the pregnant werewolf,
我是那个怀孕的狼人
and you must be the allpowerful super witch Davina.
想必你就是那个法力强大的,超级女巫黛维娜
And let's not forget Josh, newbie vampire way out of his element,
还有小约,不自量力的菜鸟吸血鬼
voted most likely to die next.
公认的下一个最有可能惨死的人
Oh, fantastic.
太棒了
Hey, I'm just another one of Klaus' prisoners.
我也是克劳斯的囚犯
Of course, it would suck if he found out
当然,如果让他发现,你还偷偷摸摸地藏身在此
you were still lurking around.
就糟糕了
Maybe there's a world where we can all look out for each other.
也许我们可以,共同合作,相互照顾
I called you hours ago!
我几小时前就打给你了
I came as fast as I could.
我尽快赶来了
What's going on? Your voicemail sounded...
发生什么事了?你的留言听起来…
What, paranoid, unhinged?
怎样?偏执多疑,精神错乱吗?
Upset.
不安
That picture I found, the one that was, I don't know,
我找到的那张照片,那张…我也不知道
a hundred years old,
大概有一百年历史的老照片
you said it was just a coincidence, but...
你说这只是巧合,但是…
My sanity is not a joke.
我的理智可不是什么玩笑
No, love, I don't believe it is.
不,亲爱的,我也认为不是
That's my voice, but I don't remember it.
那是我的声音,但我不记得说过这话
I think it's... I think it's some kind of mind control.
我觉得这…这可能是,精神控制之类的把戏
I think he's erasing my memory!
我觉得他消除了我的记忆
Yes?
喂?
They what?
他们干了什么?
We will talk about this later.
这事我们以后再谈
Why wasn't I consulted on this?
为什么没人跟我商量?
You've been gone for over eight months, Kieran.
你离开了八个多月,基兰
We got used to doing things on our own.
我们已经习惯了依靠自己
This Klaus Mikaelson,
这个克劳斯米卡森
I don't care who he is or what the rumors say.
不管他是谁,谣言怎么传
He needed to be taught a lesson.
他应该受点教训
You are going to start a war.
你们会引发战争的
I'd like to see them try.
他们有种就试试
Oh, and Kieran, this is the last time you call a meeting.
对了,基兰,这是你最后一次召集我们
Next time you want to criticize our leadership, send a damn email.
下次你再想批评我们的领导能力,请发电子邮件
I thought you called this meeting.
我以为这次会议是你们召集的
The hell we did.
是我们才怪
Actually, I called it.
其实是我安排的
It appears I made a grave error during our earlier conference.
看来之前与各位见面时,我犯了一个严重的错误
My friend Marcel offered me wise counsel, and I failed to heed it.
我朋友马赛尔给了我明智的建议,而我却充耳不闻
Well, I'm glad to hear you've learned your lesson.
你吸取了教训,我很欣慰
Oh, I won't be making that mistake again.
是啊,我不会再犯那种错误了
Marcel?
马赛尔?
Shall we?
开始吧
After you.
你先请
There he is, our lone survivor.
看看他,唯一的幸存者
Such a sad day for our city.
这个城市今天很不幸啊
Some of its best and brightest
几位头脑聪明的精英
killed in a tragic boating accident on the Mississippi.
在密西西比河上过到悲惨事故丧生
Rather nasty explosion, I heard.
听说是很严重的爆炸
What am I going to do with you?
我要怎么处置你呢?
Okay. Hold up.
好,先等等
I've known Kieran for a long time.
我认识基兰很久了
He's smart, and he's fair.
他很聪明,也很公正
He can do us more good alive than dead.
他活着对我们更有好处
Not to mention he's Cami's uncle.
再说他还是卡蜜的叔叔
Don't see you care about much.
你平时什么都不在乎
It's kind of hard not to notice when you do.
所以一旦在乎了,很容易看得出来
Very well.
很好
Use this reprieve to remake your human faction.
利用这次机会,重建你们这群人类小团体吧
And how do you expect me to remake the mayor?
我要怎么重新找一个市长啊?
Well, surely there's a deputy mayor.
应该有副市长吧
Choose new leaders, then we reopen negotiations.
换一批领导人,我们再进行谈判
Wow, these wolves really travel in style, don't they?
这群狼人旅行还是很讲究的,不是吗?
Empty.
空的
Behind on their payments, perhaps.
大概是没付租金吧
Shall we proceed then?
要继续找吗?
Let's not and tell Hayley that we did.
不要了,然后跟海莉说都找过了
Then you get to impress the girl, and I can go home.
那样你让她对你有了好感,我也可以回家了
You know how hovels depress me.
你知道我不喜欢小屋的
I'm not trying to impress the girl.
我不是要让她对我有好感
I should bloody hope you are. Why else are we out here?
我真希望你是呢,不然我们来这里干什么啊?
Come on, Elijah.
得了吧,以利亚
You've fallen for her. Admit it.
你喜欢上她了,承认吧
May do wonders for the stick that's lodged up your
承认了之后也许,你长久以来的骄傲和闷骚
enduringly stoic ass if you did.
就可以解脱了
If I admit to you that it's complicated, would that suffice?
我只能说,这事很复杂,这样可以吗
Or are you determined to torment me throughout this endeavor?
还是说你一定要逼我说得一清二楚?
Darling, we have to stop meeting like this.
亲爱的,我们不能总是这样见面
This is how rumors begin.
流言就是这么来的
You can go now.
你可以走了
Damn it!
该死
Perhaps I'm not making myself clear here.
也许我说得不够清楚
This is a threat.
我在威胁你
In precisely three minutes time, your little hunting party
给你三分钟,不然你的这群猎人
will become the prey.
会变成猎物
Now, based on your recent failure to subdue my baby brother Niklaus,
基于你连我弟弟尼克劳斯都打不过
this despite a better than 100 to one advantage...
你再不顺从,会输得很惨
...I recommend you heed my warning.
奉劝你把我的警告听进去
Impressive.
不错嘛
Well, I thought the situation demanded something a little dramatic.
我还以为刚才的情势,要动点武力才能摆平
Who are you people?
你们是谁?
I would say the better question, is who are you?
我有更好的问题,你是谁?
To a united front.
合作愉快
This act of yours, the imitation of friendship...
你的这种行为,这种友好的假象…
Don't get me wrong. You play the part well enough.
别误会,你演技很不错
I should know, having played it myself.
我很清楚,因为我也装过
But there was a time when the affinity between us was quite real.
不过当时有段时间,我们之间的亲密关系是真实的
Oh sure, and then you got it in your head to take what I created.
可不是嘛,然后你就决定,要抢走我所建立的一切
When I picked up that coin, I swore loyalty, Klaus, not friendship.
我检起那枚硬币时,我发誓要效忠你,而不是当你的朋友
I'm holding up my end. The other one has to be earned.
我会信守诺言,但其余的要靠你自己去争取
Fair enough.
好吧
Then you should probably know the whole story.
那么我最好把事情真相告诉你
My decision was not entirely my own.
这不是我一个人的决定
If I didn't agree to usurp your power,
如果我不夺你的权
the witches swore to kill my unborn child.
女巫们会杀掉我未出生的孩子
At first, the promise of an offspring meant little to me...
一开始这孩子对来我说并不重要
But then I recalled my father,
但后来我想起了我父亲
how he held me in contempt from the moment I was born...
从我出生那一刻起,他就看不起我
...as yours did with you.
你父亲对你也一样
I will not do to my child what was done to me...
我不会让发生在我们身上的事,在我的孩子身上
...to us.
重演
All this, the spying, the manipulation,
所有这些间谍活动,操控别人的行为
that's just something you were forced into.
都是你被迫去做的吗
Is that it?
是吗?
And what now, you feel kind of bad?
怎么,你现在感到愧疚了?
"Hey, buddy, it's nothing personal."
“兄弟,我不是针对你”
Is that it?
是吗?
I admit...
我承认…
...I was jealous.
我嫉妒了
I saw the empire you created on your own without me.
我看到你在没有我的情况下,创造了一个王国
I saw it, and I wanted it.
我看到之后,我想要
You're wrong, you know. I didn't do it on my own.
你错了,我不是一个人创造的
I stood in the shadow of my father my entire human life,
我当人类的时候,一直活在我父亲的阴影里
and I never would've gotten out from under it if not for you.
如果不是你,我永远也走不出来
You're the one who taught me that a man can't be defined
是你教会了我,人生的路
by anyone but himself.
只有自己说了算
So, what now?
那现在怎么办?
This community that you've built,
你建立的这个社区
you have their respect,
你赢得了他们的尊重
their love.
他们的爱戴
I can rule them, but I cannot win them, not without you.
我可以统治他们,但没有你,我得不到人心
So rule with me side by side,
和我一起统治吧,我们肩并肩
as equals.
我们平起平坐
Friends.
作为朋友
Brothers.
作为兄弟
Those werewolves you ordered killed, that's my family.
你下令诛杀的那些狼人,他们是我的家人
Not for long, love.
刚认的家人吧,亲爱的
I mean, this socalled family of yours,
这些你所谓的家人
they haven't done you much good, have they?
他们也没为你做过什么,不是吗?
You said it yourself.
你自己说过
They abandoned you, left you on your own.
他们抛弃了你,让你独自漂泊
Now it's simply your turn to do the same.
现在轮到你抛弃他们了
Maybe they had their reasons.
也许他们有苦衷
Yes, I have reason, too, little wolf.
对,我也有苦衷,小狼
If the werewolves are dead,
如果狼人都死光了
then the vampires have less desire to kill you.
吸血鬼就不会那么想要你的命了
I am trying to keep you safe...
我在努力保护你的安全
...not that you appreciate the effort.
看起来你似乎不领情
And as soon as I have this baby, what happens to me then?
等我把孩子生下来后,你会怎么处置我呢?
Right.
好吧
Well, lucky for me, I have a little while before I find out.
我还真是幸运,在你处置我之前,我还有点时间
And in the meantime, I will find a way to pay you back for this.
在此期间,我会找到方法报复你的
As long as I'm in the family way, you can't do a damn thing about it.
只要我还算是你们家族的一员,你就不能拿我怎么样
What are you looking for?
你在找什么?
My violin.
我的小提琴
I must've left it in the attic.
一定是忘在阁楼了
So just go get it.
那就去拿啊
I can't. It's not safe for me out there.
不行,我在外面不安全
Funny, I was under the impression everyone was afraid of you.
有意思,我印象中应该是,大家都怕你吧
The witches are after me.
女巫们要抓我
You mean, that crazy witch Agnes?
你是指那个疯女巫爱格妮丝吗?
Yeah, she tried to kill me, too. The thing is, she's dead.
没错,她也想杀我,不过她已经死了
Elijah killed her.
以利亚杀了她
But...
但是…
Agnes was the last living elder. If she's dead, then I'm safe.
爱格妮丝是最后一个在世的长老,如果她死了,那我就安全了
Marcel would've told me.
马赛尔会告诉我的
Maybe he didn't want to lose his secret weapon against the witches.
也许他不想失去你,这个对抗女巫的秘密武器
You're lying.
你骗人
Why would I lie to you?
我为什么要骗你?
Because you want something from me.
因为你想利用我
Everyone does.
每个人都想利用我
Do I want something from you?
我想利用你吗?
Yeah, Davina. Actually, I do.
没错,黛维娜,我是有事要你帮忙
Thanks to your friend Marcel, most of my family is cursed.
多亏了你的好朋友马赛尔,我大多数家人都被下了咒
They're stuck in their wolf form except on a full moon.
他们被困于狼形,只有月圆时才能恢复
I'm smart enough to know that every curse
不过我不笨,我知道每个咒语
has a loophole, and well,
都有漏洞,而且
you're the strongest witch I've ever heard of.
你是我知道最强大的女巫
But I wouldn't lie to you to get what I want.
但我不会骗你来达成我的目的
I'd ask you.
我会请求你
I guess that's the difference between Marcel and me.
我想这就是我和马赛尔的差别
Looking for something?
在找东西吗?
I figured with you vacating, the attic would be a safe zone.
我想你搬走后,阁楼一定很安全
Found this there.
在那找到的
It was dangerous for you to come back, Josh.
很危险,你不该回来,小约
Yeah. Well, what are friends for, or whatever?
是没错,不过朋友不就该这么做吗?
Hey, what did Hayley want?
嘿,海莉想干嘛?
Do you trust her?
你相信她吗?
I don't know. Why?
我不知道,怎么了?
She told me about a witch being killed,
她告诉我有个女巫被杀了
an elder, but I don't know
是个女巫长老,但我不知道…
Oh, yeah. Crazy Agnes? I heard about that.
是啊,那个疯姿子爱格妮丝,我也听说了
Elijah went all berserker on her crew.
以利亚暴怒,把她所有的人都杀了
I guess it was super gross, just, like, heads and guts.
我猜那场面一定超级恶心,满地的脑袋、内脏
What?
怎么了?
You hate the witches.
你不是恨那些女巫吗?
Hayley was right.
海莉说得对
Marcel is just using me.
马赛尔只是在利用我
Josh, I can't stay here.
小约,我不能待在这里
I'm not going to be their puppet. You have to get me out of here.
我不要成为他们的傀儡,你得救我出去
Okay, but where else are you going to go?
好,但你还能去哪里呢?
HAYLEY: I stink of the bog.
我浑身都是沼泽的臭味
Serves you right for your pathetic attempt to undermine my rule.
活该,谁叫你们之前企图破坏我的统治
Nik, listen
尼克,听我说…
When I order werewolves to be hunted to extinction,
我下令要把狼人赶尽杀绝
I expect you to stand aside and let the blood flow.
我希望你们站一边去,看着血流成河
How delightfully democratic of you.
你还真是民主啊
Do you recognize it? Perhaps you don't.
认出是什么了吗?也许你认不出了
It's been 1,000 years since you last saw it grace the hand of our mother.
你上次见到它已经是一千年前了,当时是戴在母亲手上的
The ring was in possession of one of the very wolves whose extinction
这枚戒指是在一个狼人那里找到的,你下令要杀的
you just ordered.
正是这些狼人
So, naturally, I questioned him.
所以我随口问了他几句
He spoke of a legend. A legend wherein long ago,
他提到了一个传说,传说在很久以前
a chief of theirs had fathered a child
他们的首领跟一个强大的女巫
to a very powerful witch.
有了孩子
Their mythology further states, this child, a son,
传说这个孩子,这个男孩
was later transformed into something this clan had never before seen.
后来变成了一种,他们宗族从未见过的生物
Something werewolf and vampire.
半狼人半吸血鬼
Nik, we're trying to make amends.
尼克,我们想补偿你
We found remnants of your family.
我们找到了你其余的家人
The bloodline of your true father, and we saved them
你亲生父亲的血脉,我们救了他们
from being slaughtered at the hands of the vampires you command.
从你指派去杀他们的吸血鬼手上
Niklaus, your ambitions have come before this family for far too long.
尼克劳斯,长久以来,比起家人,你更看重你的野心
I beseech you, please come home.
我恳求你,回家吧
What home, this pathetic substitute?
什么家?这间可悲的替代房吗?
You see, despite all your doubts, all you attempts to thwart me,
瞧,尽管你们怀疑我,千方百计阻挠我
I've reclaimed our true home.
我还是夺回了我们真正的家
I took back the entire city.
我夺回了整座城市
You have the audacity to boast of your victory,
当你孩子的母亲仍是你的囚徒
when the mother of your child remains your prisoner?
你还要厚颜无耻地吹嘘你的胜利吗?
It all comes down to the pretty, little wolf, doesn't it, brother?
这一切终究还是为了那只美丽的小狼,不是吗,哥哥?
Stop it, both of you.
别说了,你们两个
Even if this is what you say it is,
就算这东西真如你所说
I have had enough of family to last me a lifetime.
永远陪伴我的家人已经够多了
Why would I possibly want any more?
我何必再自添烦恼呢?
Ah, good. You're awake.
很好,你还没睡
I have a favor to ask.
我想请你帮个忙
I am saying prayers for the dead.
我正在为死者祈祷
I request a moratorium on favors for the king.
希望国王能允许我稍后再为您效劳
Well, you'll like this one.
你会喜欢这个请求的
It involves helping people who need protection.
我需要你的帮助去保护一些人
And whom, may I ask, do they need protection from?
恕我问一句,谁要伤害他们呢?
Me.

You see, I recently ordered the slaughter
你知道,最近我曾下令
of a group of vagabonds out in the bayou.
屠杀河口地区的狼人
Turns out, I may have been too hasty.
事实证明,我这个决定可能草率了点
Thing is, if the vampires find out I'm protecting them,
问题是,如果吸血鬼们发现,我在保护他们
it won't sit well.
这事会引起很大争议
I think I can arrange something.
我想我可以安排一下
On one condition.
但我有一个条件
For her own good,
为了我侄女的安全
I believe it is time for my niece to leave town.
我想是时候让她离开这里了
It's quite all right. She knows.
没关系的,她知道
She does? That you're vampires?
她知道了?知道你们是吸血鬼吗?
Don't worry. He's compelled me to forget everything as soon as I leave.
别担心,他已经魅惑我,一离开就会忘记这一切
You are tenacious.
你真是锲而不舍
It's one of the things I like about you.
这是我最欣赏你的一点
Klaus, you can't keep
克劳斯,你不能一直…
But you're looking for truths you don't want to find,
但你在寻找一些你根本不想知道的真相
monsters better left as fiction.
怪物还是只在小说中出现比较好
It's time for you to leave this place, Cami.
该是你离开这里的时候了,卡蜜
For your own good.
这是为了你好
You are such a coward.
你真是个懦夫
This isn't about me.
这不是为了我
You have kept me here for weeks just so someone,
你强迫我待在这里几个星期,为了让别人,任何人
anyone, would see who you really are, and now that I have,
能认清真正的你,而现在我做到了
it scares the hell out of you, doesn't it?
这却让你感到害怕,是吗?
If you knew even a fraction of who I am, it would break you in two.
如果你真了解我,哪怕只有一点,都足以让你崩溃
Then show me.
那就给我看看
Niklaus!
尼克劳斯
It hurts.
好痛啊
(ROARlNG) He's a beast.
他是个野兽
Elijah, hold him down.
以利亚,压住他
Brother, please, don't let them do this to me.
哥哥,别让他们这样对我
Do it now, boy. Now!
快点啊,儿子,快
Help me.
救我
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
No one should have to experience things like that.
没人应该承受这样的经历
Knowing what you do about this world will only get you killed.
如今你知道的这一切,只会让你招来杀身之祸
And I cannot allow that.
而我不允许这事发生
Leave New Orleans.
离开纽奥良
Forget everything you've learned here today.
忘记所有一切,你今天知道的事
Forget me.
忘了我
You have no reason to stay.
你没有留在这里的理由
I have no reason to stay.
我没有留在这里的理由
Look. Things are good with your brother right now.
听着,我现在跟你哥哥处得不错
He wants to run things with me as partners,
他希望我能一起与他统治这里
but if we keep meeting like this behind his back...
但如果我们继续这样瞒着他见面…
You said it yourself, whatever it takes to stay alive.
你自己说过的,不惜一切代价活下去
This is about survival, is it? If you were this pathetic a liar
所以这只是为了生存,是吗?如果你在我哥哥面前说谎也如此差劲
with my brother, I'm surprised he hasn't killed you already.
我很惊讶他怎么还没杀了你
Come on, Rebekah.
别这样,蕾贝卡
The only reward anyone ever gets from loving Niklaus
所有爱尼克劳斯的人得到的回报
is suffering and death.
只有痛苦和死亡
You're choosing him over me, aren't you?
你将再一次为他而放弃我
Again.
是吗?
Rebekah, I got people to look out for.
蕾贝卡,很多人需要我的照顾
And Klaus is offering me a chance to do that.
而克劳斯给了我机会这么做
With Davina working her magic against the witches
如今我有黛维娜帮我对付女巫
and an Original by my side...
还有一个真祖作为盟友
...that's not something I can just turn my back on,
我没法轻易抛弃这一切
not even for you.
就算是为了你
When you were reliving history with my brother,
在你与我哥哥重演历史时
did you happen to revisit what came next in 1919,
你想起过之后的1919年,发生了什么吗?
or have you forgotten our little secret?
还是你已经忘记了我们的小秘密?
I know the words that will make him hate you forever.
我知道一些话足以让他永远恨你
Remember that when you're embracing your new family.
在拥抱你的新家人时,别忘了这些
Are they They're safe.
他们是不是…他们安全了
All of them.
所有人都是
Thank you.
谢谢你
What you did, Elijah, it means a lot.
你做的这一切对我来说很重要,以利亚
You should keep this covered. I will.
你该把这个藏好,我会的
lf any of the others saw this I promise.
如果让别人看见了…我向你保证
I should go. Right.
我该走了,好的
Haven't you had your fill of telling me all the ways
不停地数落我有多让你失望
I've disappointed you, Elijah?
你都不嫌烦吗,以利亚?
Well, there is something important we neglected to discuss.
有一件很重要的事情我们忘了讨论
I accused you of having ulterior motives regarding the child.
我曾指责你对这个孩子有不良居心
I was wrong.
我错了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I imagine that must have been hard for you to say.
这些话你一定很难说出口吧
You don't make it easy to love you, brother.
爱你是一件很不容易的事,弟弟
And yet you're obstinate in your desire to do so.
但你却仍固执地这么做
When you're ready, should you be so inclined...
如果想好了,只要你们愿意
...both you and Rebekah are welcome to join me here.
这里的大门,随时为你和蕾贝卡敞开
It is, after all, our family home.
毕竟这是我们的家
Cami, I need your help.
卡蜜,我需要你的帮助
Marcel has been lying to me, and I can't trust him anymore.
马赛尔一直在骗我,我不能再相信他了
I'm sorry. Do I know you?
抱歉,我认识你吗?
Oh, you've been compelled.
你被魅惑了
Okay. What are you doing?
好吧,你要干什么?
It's okay. I can fix you.
没事的,我能解除你的魅惑
I'm really sorry, but this is going to hurt.
我很抱歉,这会很痛苦

分享到