佩小姐的奇幻城堡 (视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第52期 寻找出路
日期:2017-03-21 08:06

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Jake, you know what this means, don't you?
Jake,你知道这意味着什么,对吧
You're going to die.
你们就会死。
Thats not what I mean.
我不是这个意思。
We have to get to our own time. But you don't.
我们必须去到我们自己的时间,但不包括你。
You can continue to live in twenty-sixteen.
你就可以在二〇一六年继续生活。
But why would I do that?
但是我为什么要那么做?
If we kill Barron, he'll be gone but time will carry on.
如果我们杀了Barron,他会消失,但是时间会继续。
He won't go to Florida,
他就不会去Florida,
Abe won't die and you can go home.
Abe就不会死,你也可以回家了
I can see my grandpa.
我可以见到我爷爷。
Listen! I can explain everything to them.
听着!我可以解释给他们听。
I can persuade them to take me to the island.
我可以说服他们带我去岛上。
Will you still there? Our old loop's gone... for good.
你还会在那吗?我们老的时间循环已经永远消失了...
We wouldn't see each other again.
我们永远不会再见。
I thought you wanted me to stay
我还以为你希望我留下。
I know you'll choose Abe. If I minded I wouldn't have told you.
我知道你会选择Abe,如果我介意的话就不会告诉你了
So, we found Miss. Avocet's loop on the map yet?
我们在地图上找到Avocet小姐的时间循环了吗?

重点讲解

carry
carry on with sth
carry sth on

to continue doing sth
继续做;坚持干
Carry on with your work while I'm away.
我不在时你要接着干。
After he left I just tried to carry on as normal (= do the things I usually do).
他离开后,我只管尽力像往常一样继续干。

for good
permanently

永远;永久
This time she's leaving for good (= she will never return).
她这次走是再也不会回来了。


persuade
persuade sb into sth
persuade into doing sth

to make sb do sth by giving them good reasons for doing it
劝说;说服
Try to persuade him to come.
尽量劝他来。
Please try and persuade her.
请尽力说服她。

mind sth

对(某事)烦恼,苦恼,焦虑;介意
I don't mind the cold—it's the rain I don't like.
冷我不在乎,我是讨厌下雨。
I hope you don't mind the noise.
希望你不介意这声音。


视频及简介

该片讲述了Jake等人寻找出路的故事。


分享到