梅林传奇第1季第7集:The Gates Of Avalon 阿法隆之门(15)
日期:2017-03-12 10:27

(单词翻译:单击)

Thank you. An immortal life for my daughter is all that I desire, so I promise you the soul of the greatest prince of all. Arthur Pendragon!
谢谢。我只求我女儿能得永生,我保证会献上最伟大的王子的灵魂。亚瑟·潘达贡。
Avalon. What you saw at the lake, it's Avalon. It must be.
阿瓦隆。你在湖里看见是阿瓦隆。一定是。
What's... The land of eternal youth. Mortals are only supposed to glimpse it the moment before death.
那是什么... 永恒之地。凡人只有在死前的一瞬才会瞥见它。
I've seen it and I'm still here.
我看见了可我还在这里。
Extraordinary. What did it look like?
不可思议。那是什么样子的?
Does it matter? They're going to sacrifice Arthur and we don't even know who "they" are yet.
那有什么关系?他们要拿亚瑟做牺牲,我们却不知道他们是什么。
We do now. I found writing like this on the top of Aulfric's staff. It's Ogham, an ancient script.
现在我们知道了。我曾在奥菲克的魔杖上看见些字迹。是欧甘文字,古语字体。
Abas ocus bithe. Duthectad bithlane. "To hold life and death in your hands."
(欧甘古语)。生死把握于你手中。
From the writing on his staff and what you saw at the lake, I'm afraid now I'm certain. We're dealing with the Sidhe.
根据这些笔迹再联系你在湖中所见,我想现在可以肯定。我们要对付的是邪灵。
That does not sound like a good thing.
这听起来可不妙啊。
They're masters of enchantment.
他们最善蛊惑。
You think Arthur's been enchanted?
你觉得亚瑟已经中魔了?
Almost certainly. I'm afraid Morgana's dream is coming true.
几乎可以肯定了。看来莫嘉娜的梦境要实现了。
Our request this audience, Father, to discuss a matter of great importance.
我们请求这次觐见,父王,是为了商讨一项重大事宜。

分享到