越狱第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第4集 他们给你吃药有理由的
日期:2017-02-20 11:19

(单词翻译:单击)

previously on prison break
前情提要
i didn't kill that man,micheal
那人不是我杀的,Michael
the evidence says you did
有证据的
i was set up
我是被陷害的
put down your weapon
放下武器
I find it incumbent that you see the inside of a prison cell,Mr. Scofield
我必须判你牢狱之刑,Scofield先生
i'm looking for someone a guy named Licon Burrows
我在找人,他叫Lincoln Burrows
the man killed the president's brother
杀总统兄弟的那个人
why you wanna see Burrows so bad anyhow
你为什么这么急着见Burrows
becouse he is my brother
因为他是我弟弟
i'm getting you out of here
我要把你带出去
it's impossible
不可能
not if you design the place that isn't.
除非这地方是自己设计的
You've seen the blueprints. Better than that. -
你见过蓝图了,-不止如此
I've got them on me.
我纹到身上了
You find out who's trying to bury him.
你得查出是谁在陷害他
Nobody's trying to bury him.
没人陷害他
The evidence was cooked.
证据是伪造的
There's a lawyer poking around.
有个律师在多管闲事
Anyone that's a threat is expendable.
对这种人不要心慈手软
Scofield
Scofield
Found you a new cellie
给你找了个新室友
Someone found Fibanacci
有人找到了Fibanacci
Who was this someone?
这个人是谁?
where is it, Fibonacci
他在哪,Fibonacci
I give you that information, I'm a dead man.
我告诉了你,我就死定了
Cloe
Cloe
On your feet!
给我起来!
What time is it?
现在几点?
Get up!
起来!
What's going on?
怎么了?
Bellick!
Bellick!
Bellick!
Bellick!
No!
不要!
Bellick!
Bellick!
Where are you taking me?!
你要带我去哪?!
Bellick!
Bellick!
No!
不要!
Bellick,don't! Bellick
不要!
Bellick,no! I got a month left! Bellick
不!我还有一个月!
Please!
求你了!
No! Bellick!
不! Bellick!
Bellick,no! Bellick
不!
Bellick,please! Bellick
求你了!
No! No! I got a month left!
不,不,我还有一个月
Please!
求你了!
No! Bellick!
不! Bellick!
Bellick
Bellick.
Make your peace,Lincoln.
安息吧,Lincoln
Let's get on with it.
动手吧
Open 40!
40号,开门!
Close 40.
40号,关门
You ever thought of breaking out?
想过要逃出去吗?
What the hell would I do out there?
我出去能干吗?
Not be here.
至少可以离开这
Halfway houses, psych visits,
精神隔离所,看精神医生
meds,checking in with a P.O.,
吃药,定期向监督缓刑犯官员汇报
urine tests, keeping a job...
尿检,反反复复
No.
没兴趣
Why you ask?
问这个干吗?
This guy was talking about it in the yard yesterday.
昨天有个人在操场上谈论这个
I didn't know what to say.
我不知道该怎么回答
Tell officer Bellick.
跟Bellick长官去说
He'll make life easy for you,if,uh...
他会给你方便的,要是...
If what?
要是什么?
Your tattoos.
你的纹身
What about them?
有什么问题?
What are they of?
这是什么?
What are they? Like,some kind of a...
什么图案?像是,一种...
They're just tattoos.
只是一般纹身而已
It's candy time,Haywire.
吃药时间,Haywire
They think I have schizo-affective disorder
他们以为我精神紊乱
with bipolar tendencies.
有分裂症
Think you got it?
你自己觉得呢?
Whatever.
随便吧
I take the pills, keep the quacks off my back.
我吃了药,这帮白痴就不来烦我了
Bye,now.
再见
Get out of the way.
让开
You know,maybe they give you those things for a reason.
他们给你吃药总归有理由的
Yeah.
确实
To keep me dull.
为了让我像白痴
To keep me in their invisible freakin' handcuffs.
可以无形地囚禁我
Seriously,though,those tattoos,they're beautiful.
说真的,那些纹身,真是太漂亮了
You mind if I, you know,
你介意吗
look at the whole thing?
给我完整地看一下
I do,actually.
非常介意
Why?
为什么?
Yo! Stand clear!
站好!
Does there need to be a reason?
需要理由吗?
I ain't even talking to you,man.
别跟我说话
cute poison
神奇毒素
What's the problem?
出问题了?
Nothing I can't handle.
没什么我不能解决的
Well,I knew there was a problem.
我就知道有问题
I could tell by looking at you from across the yard.
老远我就看出你有麻烦了
Hey,guys,didn't I say there was a problem?
嗨,伙计们,我说有问题了吗?
So what's the problem?
到底什么问题?
You're looking at it.
如你所见
What? Haywire? Yep. -
什么? Haywire? -恩
That's my new cellmate.
我的新牢友
That's a problem. He doesn't sleep. -
确实有问题了,-他不睡觉
So,when do you dig? I don't. -
那你什么时候挖呢? -我没有
Hey,you and I are in bed now.
嗨,现在我们同在一条船上
You made me promise.
你跟我保证了
You said that we were going to get out of here.
你说我们会离开这里
You renege now, and I'm going to gut you.
你现在要是敢食言,我就把你剁烂了
So,you better take care of your business,
你最好能做好自己的事情
or I will take care of you.
否则我就做了你
Have a nice day.
好自为之
It's really coming together, isn't it?
看上去快大功告成了
Yep.
是的
You think it'll be done in time?
能及时完工吗?
Well,I figure,we still have the interior alcoves
恩,我想,我们还有内壁
and pilasters to do, which is no small task.
以及支柱要处理,这些都得花时间
But,yes,I think so.
但我想还是能赶上时间的
Listen,I have to say,I...
呃,我必须得说
I really appreciate all the effort that you put into this.
我真的很感谢你为此付出的一切
I wish there was some way I could,you know,
我真希望有办法
pay you or something.
能回报你什么
There is one thing you could do for me.
你倒是能帮我做一件事
My cellmate.
我的牢友
Ah,the inimitable Charles Patoshick.
啊,独一无二的Charles Patoshick
Haywire?
Haywire?
Then you know.
原来你知道
Hold it right there.
忍忍吧
Officer Bellick is in charge of cell transfers.
Bellick长官是管囚犯分配的
You're gonna have to talk to him about that.
这个你得跟他谈
I tried,but he seems to think we're a good match.
我试过,可他似乎觉得我们很般配
Has he threatened you? Who,Haywire or Bellick? -
他威胁你了? -你说谁,Haywire还是Bellick?
Unfortunately,unless there's some evidence of violence
可惜,除非有囚室暴力迹象
or sexual predation between cellmates,
或是性侵犯
those kinds of requests fall on deaf ears around here.
一般我们对这种要求都不予处理
Prison system's a little too crowded for requests
监狱里可没人有空来管
based on personality.
什么性格不和这类的琐事
It's not exactly Sandals out there.
这里可不是Sandals,(Sandals是加勒比地区著名的度假胜地)
Warden?
狱长?
Sorry.
不好意思
Your wife is here.
你妻子来了
What?
什么?
She's not supposed to be here till 4:00.
她应该四点以后才来的
Becky,do not let her come in here under any circumstances. Becky
不管怎么样都不能让她进来
She's not supposed to see this until our anniversary.
不能让她在纪念日前发现这个
I'll be right out.
我马上出来
Hi,sweetheart.
嗨,亲爱的
You're early.
你来早了
Uh... let's go eat.
呃,我们去吃饭吧
You're acting funny I am? -
你有些奇怪,-有吗?
What's going on in there?
你在里面干吗?
Um... just going over some files.
呃...只是在看一些文件
Becky said you were in a meeting.
Becky说你在开会
This isn't Toledo all over again,is it?
这不会是Toledo的重演吧
Toledo?
Toledo?
How can you say that?
你怎么能那么说?
Then,you won't mind if I look.
那你不介意我看一下吧
Judy...
Judy...
Warden,I'm not going to be able to cooperate.
狱长,恐怕我不能听你的
I'd get killed if I did.
我要是这样,会被杀掉的
Johnson's still deciding.
Johnson还在考虑
Then,you and I are done.
那么你我之间没什么好说的了
You should have just told me.
你刚才应该告诉我的
Well,you know how anxious I get
你也知道,每次你来这里接近犯人
when you come around the inmates.
都弄得我很紧张
Becky,have a guard escort Johnson back to his cell. Becky
让警卫把Johnson送回去
I'll deal with him later.
我晚点再跟他谈
Come on,let's go eat.
好了,我们去吃饭吧
What you doing here?
你来干吗?
I'm your attorney.
我是你的律师
I'm representing you now.
你的代表律师
If that's all right with you.
要是你不介意的话
Last time I saw you, you called me a liar.
我记得上次你还说我撒谎
Things have changed.
今时不同往日
I believe you now.
现在我相信你
I got in touch with Crab Simmons's ex-girlfriend Leticia.
我跟Crab Simmons的前女友Leticia接触过了
She corroborated your story.
她证明了你说的是实话
Will she testify?
她会作证吗?
She's missing. I don't know.
她失踪了,我不知道
I think the Secret Service got to her.
我想特勤人员已经找上她了
Secret Service?
特勤?
They've been poking around.
到处都有他们耳目
Soon as they show up, she disappears.
他们一出现,她就消失了
What do you think happened?
你怎么看?
Um... I didn't realize it was that high up,you know.
呃...我没想到这事已经涉及到高层了
Do you know what we're up against?
你说我们现在是在跟谁作对?
I know it's a lot more
不管跟谁,都不是我们两个
than either of us can handle on our own.
所能独自应付的
Project Justice.
去找"终极正义"
Why have I heard of them?
我好像听说过
All they handle is death penalty cases.
他们只处理死刑案例
There's a guy there, Ben Forsik,
那边有个叫Ben Forsik的
I sent him copies of everything I had.
我把所有资料都给他寄过
You can go there, tell him what you found.
你可以去那,把你发现的提供给他
Maybe we'll get enough to bring him on board.
或许他会管这事
Okay.

So,uh... how's Sebastian?
呃...Sebastian怎么样?
What do you mean?
你指什么?
Well,you being here.
你到这里来
I mean... is he cool with it?
他不介意吗?
I haven't talked to him.
我没告诉他
The,um...
那个...
The engagement's off.
我们的订婚取消了
Oh.

I'm sorry.
很遗憾
You could at least say that like you mean it.
你应该装得更象一点才行
I do.
我真的很遗憾
God,you always were a lousy liar.
你还是不会撒谎
I better get to Project Justice.
我得去找"终极正义"了
Veronica?
Veronica?
Thank you.
多谢
I didn't have a whole lot left.
我已经不抱太大的希望了
You can thank me when I get you out of here.
等你出去了再谢我吧
Baby,it's me. Are you there?
亲爱的,是我,你在吗?
Hello? Are you there?
喂?在吗?
Hey,if she is,
嗨,要是她在
she obviously don't want to talk to you.
那她显然不想跟你说话
It's Wednesday,babe.
今天是周三,亲爱的
You're gonna come around today, right?
你今天会来,对吗?
Okay,I got to hang up now.
好了,我得挂了
I got to go back in the block,
我得回去了
but you're gonna be here today, right?
你会来的,对吗?
I'm your man,baby, and I love you.
记着我,亲爱的,我爱你
I do.
真的
It's a pattern.
是图案模式
What did you say?
你说什么
Your-Your tattoo-- it's a pattern.
你的纹身,是个图案模式
You're seeing things.
你想象力太丰富了
Putting him in with Haywire is a low blow,Deputy.
让Haywire和他关一起,是你故意整他
What? The shrinks cleared Haywire for reentry into gen pop.
什么?医生说他已经没问题了
Besides,he's so doped up on meds,
而且他已经吃药吃得神志恍惚
he's like a kitten these days.
最近乖得简直像只小猫
A kitten who murdered both his parents.
小猫可不会杀了自己父母
Well,all due respect,sir.
我无意冒犯
If you give Scofield preferential treatment,
但你要是给,Scofield私人恩惠
it'll undermine your credibility.
这对你的威信可是非常不利的
Look,I know you got a soft spot for the guy
我知道你被他抓住了软肋
because he's got brains in his head,
他有脑子
and he's helping you with that contraption in there,
能帮你弄那个东西
but the guy's a violent criminal.
但别忘了,这家伙是个罪犯
He deserves punishment
罪有应得
just as much as the rest of these guys.
关这里的人都是罪有应得
You have been here long enough to know
你跟我也很久了
that I'm less interested in punishment
你应该明白比起处罚他们
than I am in rehabilitation.
我宁愿感化他们
And sticking him in with Haywire
把他和Haywire弄一起
is not rehabilitation in my book.
可不是我感化的方式
You-You delegated authority over gen pop to me,boss.
是你让我负责囚犯的分配的
I know I did.
我知道
Well,then,you either got to let me do my job,
那么你要么让我处理我自己的工作
or pass it on to somebody else.
要么你找其他人来做这事
Now,Brian,go easy. Brian
别小题大做
There's a reason I'm giving you more and more responsibility.
我逐渐地放大你的权利是有用意的
When I retire,
我退休的时候
I'm recommending you to take my place.
会推荐你继任我的职位的
Don't make me regret it.
别逼我改变主意
All I'm saying is,
我说那么多
take another look at the Scofield situation.
只是想请你再考虑一下Scofield的情况
I trust your judgment.
相信你会处理好的
Yes,sir.
是,长官
Whoa,whoa,wait,wait,hold up.
喔,等,等等
This is supposed to be an open visitation.
这应该是非隔离探访
Why are we doing it in here?
我们还在里面干吗
Ask your visitor.
问探访你的人吧
What are you doing here? Where's Maricruz?
你来干吗? Maricruz呢?
She's not goingto be coming around here anymore.
她不会再来了
Is she hurt? No,no. -
她受伤了? -不是
She's fine,she's fine.
她很好,她很好
She's just,uh...
只是她...
She's with me now.
现在跟我了
She's with you now?
她跟你了?
It's a joke,right?
别开玩笑了
No,she made a decision,man.
不是,她决定了
She decided she needed stability.
她决定选择稳定的生活
Is she going to get that from you?
你能给她稳定的生活?
Look,look,you can think whatever you want about me.
好吧,随你怎么想我
But,uh...
但是,呃...
I'm not the one who's in prison.
我至少没在坐牢
See,
明白吗
I actually can do something for her.
至少我能满足她
And she wanted me to stop by here
她要我先来看你
and talk to you first,you know, in case you got mad...
跟你谈一下,免得你失去理智
You just proved my point.
看来她说得没错
You're a con,
你是个囚犯
and that's all you'll ever be.
一辈子都是
Make it quick.
手脚快点
Yeah. He's,uh, right in here.
是的,他在里面
Take a walk,Choppy.
你出去转转吧,Choppy
Scofield
Scofield.
You're in a restricted area.
这可是禁区
I'm doing yard work for P.I.
我在干活
We need some fertilizer.
我们需要一些肥料
Why are you in the masonry section?
那你在工料区干吗?
Oh,by the way, how's the foot?
哦,想起来了,脚伤怎么样了?
Don't ever go around me to The Pope again.
不要再越过我直接找狱长
Now,move.
走吧
You know what,Haywire?
知道吗,Haywire?
I don't think we're gonna work out.
我觉得我们没法相处
And,since I was here first, I think you should go.
我先来的,所以你应该走
I crapped myself once in junior high.
我初中的时候,有一次大便在了自己身上
It was during... during P.E.
那是在...上体育课的时候
We were... We were playing badminton,
我们本来在打羽毛球
and I knew I was gonna have
我要回更衣室
to walk past a bunch of the other students
得从一大帮同学
to,you know,get back to the locker room.
的身边走过
And so...
于是
I just started walking.
我走了过去
And I tried to make fun of it,
想找点什么乐子
you know, before anyone else did.
做点人家没做过的事情
So,I turned around behind me,and...
我转过身
and I said, "Look,I have a tail!"
说道,"看呐,我长尾巴了"
I just shared a secret with you.
我刚刚告诉你了一个秘密
Now,it's your turn.
现在轮到你了
Want to know what the tattoos mean?
想知道那纹身有什么含义吗?
Yeah. Nothing. -
是的,-没有含义
Making any progress?
有进展吗?
With Sleeping Beauty back there,
你指和那个睡美人的进展
or with the digging?
还是挖掘工作的进展?
Either. No. -
随便,-都没进展
But I know what to do.
但我有办法了
Oh,yeah?
噢,是吗?
Problem is,you don't got the stugots
现在问题在于
to do it.
你有这个心,却没这个胆
Abruzzi,let's go. Abruzzi
走吧
See you.
回见
Yeah? Really?
是吗?真的?
Well,tell the crazy son of a bitch I said hi.
替我问候那个狗娘养的
How about Aunt Ruth?
Ruth阿姨还好吗?
She out of the hospital yet?
出院了吗?
Wrap it up. Hold on,Ma. -
快挂了,-等等
Bite me!
你能怎么样!
Okay,we got a problem now,man.
看来你有麻烦了
Let's handle it,then.
来吧
That's what I thought.
这样最好
Hello? Maricruz,it's me. -
喂? Maricruz是我
Baby,what the hell is going on?
亲爱的,到底怎么回事?
What's the deal with you and Hector?
你答应Hector什么了?
When were you gonna tell me? Tell you what? -
你打算几时告诉我? -告诉你什么?
That Rita Saldana's been visiting you?
Rita Saldana来看过你了
What?! Yeah. Hector told me. -
什么?! -是的,Hector跟我说的
Hector told you. Hector told you.
Hector跟你说的,Hector跟你说的
Of course he told you.
当然他会这么说
Baby,that guy's a snake. He's a liar.
亲爱的,那家伙是个骗子
Why would he lie? Well,why would he lie?
他干吗要骗我? -问得好,他干吗要骗你?
Because he's been trying to get into your pants
因为他一直想上你
since the minute we started dating,that's why.
从我们开始约会那会,他就一直想上你
You know what?
知道吗?
I don't know what to believe.
我都不知道该相信谁
Me,Mami,believe me.
我,Mami,相信我
Yeah,well I wait by the phone twice a week.
我一周得两次守在电话机前
Baby,where is this coming from?
亲爱的,你到底怎么了?
I don't know.
我不知道
Look,there's just so many things.
发生了很多事
Yesterday,I went to Teresa's house,
昨天我去了Teresa家
and I saw her baby.
看到了她的孩子
Is that what this is about?
就这些吗?
You think your clock is ticking?
你觉得等不及了吗?
Well,I am going to be 30 in a few years!
再过两年我就30岁了!
Baby,you're 25.
亲爱的,你才25岁
You want to get pregnant? Let's get pregnant right now.
你想要孩子?好吧,我们这就要一个
Baby,you know I can't get pregnant till I'm married.
你知道我不能未婚先孕的
We're gonna get married...
我们会完婚的
in 16 months.
16个月后
Yeah,well,Hector says
但是,Hector说了
that if something goes wrong in there,
要是里面出了任何状况
that you could serve your full sentence.
你就得全额服刑
I can't wait ten years.
我不能再等十年了
I can't wait ten years,baby.
我不能再等上十年,亲爱的
I'm going to be out in 16 months.
我16个月后就出来了
Okay,well,what if something does happen,huh?
要是真的有事发生了?
Baby,I can't wait that long.
亲爱的,我不能等那么久了
I can't.
我不能
I'm sorry,I got to go.
抱歉,我得走了
Hello? Ba... Wait. Hello?
喂?亲...等等,喂?
Even if Leticia Barris turned up again,
即使Leticia Barris,再次出现
her testimony would be worthless.
她的证词也于事无补了
By and large, most junkies
一般来说
with criminal records don't shine on the stand.
有前科的瘾君子登上了证人台也没用
Maybe,but I just found all this out
也许,但最近几天里
in the past couple of days.
我发现了这些
I'm confident that I can find out a whole lot more
我有信心还能查出更多的
now that I'm devoting all my time to the case.
现在我所有的精力都花在这个案子上了
The Secret Service agent
特勤探员
who came to visit you when Leticia was in your office--
在Leticia来你办公室的同时拜访了你
what did he want? Nick,please. -
他想干吗? Nick别说了
You've got to understand, Ms. Donovan.
你得明白,Donovan女士
Unless there's new information you can provide for us,
除非你有新的信息提供给我们
we've already reviewed Mr. Burrows's case thoroughly.
我们已经对Burrow先生的案子作了彻底的审查了
Do you have any new evidence?
你有新证据吗?
No,but I... But... -
没有,但是... -但是...
that is effectively what you're telling us,right?
你只需回答有还是没有
I need to clarify here.
我只需要这个答案
Yes,that is what I'm telling you.
是的,我没有
But look,Mr. Forsik,
但是,Forsik先生
you don't need to point out what I don't have.
这点不需要你提醒
I'm well aware of that.
我自己很清楚
I'm here asking for your help because
我来此寻求帮助
I don't think an innocent man should be killed
因为我觉得一个无辜的人
for something he didn't do.
不该为他没做过的事而被处死
And I believe that's what it says
我没记错的话,你们机构的宗旨就是这个
on your mission statement in the lobby.
就写在你们的大厅里
We get thousands of requests for representation.
我们收到成千上万个委托请求
I'm sure you do. And I have to decide -
这点我不怀疑,-我得决定
which cases we're going to devote
那些是值得我们跟进的
our very limited resources to.
我们的资源十分有限
I will do all of the legwork,Mr. Forsik.
所有跑腿的工作都由我来吧,Forsik先生
But since I don't have any experience in death penalty cases,
但由于我对死刑案子没有任何经验
I'm just asking you to point me in the right direction.
我需要你们的指引
Please.
求你了
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
We just don't have the manpower.
我们实在人手不够
Thank you for your time.
谢谢你抽空
She's just leaving now.
她刚离开
Figure it'll take her at least a half hour
我想现在交通这么繁忙
to get across town in this traffic.
她回家至少得半小时
I'm not going to need nearly that much time.
我不需要那么久
I've turned up quite a bit already.
我已经有发现了
Hey,have you seen my toothpaste?
嗨,见过我的牙膏吗?
It was right here!
本来就在这里!
Haven't seen it.
没见过
I always put it in the same place.
我一直把它放这
I'm sure it'll turn up.
我肯定你会找到的
The tattoos,there's a maze.
那个纹身,是个迷宫
Get away from me.
离我远点
I need to see them.
我要看一看
Just... you got to show them to me.
你得让我看一看
It's pulling me in.
我对它着迷了
I said... get away from me.
我警告你,离我远点
Okay.
好吧
He's got a maze on his skin.
他身上有幅迷宫图
Yeah,he's got a maze on his skin.
恩,他身上有幅迷宫图
Why?
为什么?
Why would he do that? Why?
他为什么要这样?为什么?
Why has he put a maze on his skin?
他干吗在身上刺一幅迷宫图?
Um...
呃...
I don't... Ow!
我想不出...
How are your contacts in Chemical Lockup?
能找你那个化工品朋友帮个忙吗?
Depends who's asking.
看是谁了
I need a bottle of drain line root control,
我要一瓶下水道除草根剂
sooner than later.
越快越好
Got weeds growing in your cell?
号子里长草了?
Just one.
一瓶就好
You the one who was looking for me?
是你找我?
Yeah,I wanted to ask you some questions
恩,想问你几个问题
about the Lincoln Burrows case.
关于Lincoln Burrows的案子
Yeah? I'm Veronica Donovan. -
哦? -我是Veronica Donovan
I'm representing Lincoln on his appeal.
我是Lincoln上诉的代表律师
What about it?
想问什么?
You were the first one to respond
你是凶案当晚
to Lincoln's apartment the night of the murder,right?
第一个进Lincoln的公寓的对吗?
That's right.
是这样
Look,I'd really appreciate if you could just
要是你能确切地告诉我你当时所见
tell me exactly what you saw.
我会感激不尽
Dispatch called in with a tip
我们接到线报
that Burrows was seen running from the garage
有人看见Burrows从车库里跑出来
where they found Terrence Steadman.
那是他们发现Terrence Steadman的地方
So,we went over to Burrows's place.
因此我们去了Burrows的住所
We spread out.
我们分头行动
The bathroom, that's where I saw your client
在卫生间里,我看见你的委托人
washing out the bloody pants.
正在清洗血迹斑斑的裤子
Police! Hands up!
警察!把手举起来!
I don't need to tell you it was Steadman's blood,do I?
我想你也知道那是Steadman的血吧
In the report that you typed up that night,
按照当晚的报告
you said that you saw Lincoln
你只是说看见Lincoln
standing in the bathroom,that's all.
站在卫生间里,仅此而已
Later,you testified that you saw him washing the pants--
后来你又作证他在清洗血衣
which one is it?
到底哪个是真的?
Does it matter?
有区别吗?
Did you actually see him washing the pants,or not?
你到底有没有亲眼看见他在清洗血衣?
Yes.
看见了
He stood up,turned around,
他站起来,转过身
his hands were all wet, looking guilty as hell.
手上全湿的,一看就知道是他干的
Your testimony factored into his conviction.
你的证词让他定罪了
You know that,right?
你明白吗?
You know,lady,
小姐
if you got any other questions, just go through the department.
如果你还有其他问题,直接找相关部门吧
Miss Donovan.
Donovan小姐
I-I didn't mean to scare you.
我没想吓你
What are you doing here?
你来干吗?
Nick Savrinn Nick Savrinn with Project Justice.
"终极正义"的
I know who you are, but what are you doing here?
我知道你是谁,有何贵干?
Look,my boss may not think
这样的,虽然我的老板认为
Lincoln's case is worth looking into,but I do.
Lincoln的案子没什么好查了,但我可不这样想
There's a quicker way to take care of your problem.
处理问题有更直接的方式
There's smarter ways,too.
也有比较聪明的方式
What stood out for me was that most death penalty cases
就我所知,大部分死刑案子
take ten years to exhaust all appeals.
往往有十年左右的上诉过程
Lincoln got there in three.
Lincoln却只有三年
So,for it to be expedited, there had to have been
所以这一切显得那么流畅
some sort of political influence,right?
肯定掺合了政治因素对吗?
Terrence Steadman Well... given that Terrence Steadman is
恩...
the vice president's brother,that's not too hard to believe.
是副总统的兄弟,这不难理解
How,though? They got to every judge
然而怎么做到的呢?
that rejected Lincoln's appeal?
他们搞定了所有法官?
Doesn't take a judge.
跟法官无关
All it takes is a little special attention
只要对他手下的某个人
from one of his clerks.
做点小手脚就行了
But how Lincoln got fast- tracked doesn't interest me.
但我对如何快速把Lincoln置于死地的过程没有兴趣
It's why.
我关心的是原因
If he was set up,then why?
如果说他是被陷害的,那为什么呢?
I think the answer to that might lie in the victim.
我想这个问题只有受害者知道
What do we know?
我们知道什么呢?
He was the CEO of EcoField,right?
他是EcoField的CEO对吗?
He was pushing alternative energy.
他在推行替代能源
Successfully pushing alternative energy.
成功地推行替代能源
So,oil companies, the Saudis,
因此,原油公司,那些沙特人
even our own government...
甚至我们的政府
a lot of people stood to benefit
都觉得,如果Steadman消失的话
with Steadman out of the picture.
他们将有利可图
Why'd you wait till now to take up this case?
你干吗到现在才开始接手这个案子?
I thought he did it, like everybody else.
我以为是他干的,就像其他人以为的
I just hope it's not too late.
我只希望现在还不是太晚
Very well may be.
很有可能已经晚了
You need to prepare yourself for that.
你得有心理准备
What about you?
你呢?
Why death penalty work?
干吗做这行?
My father did 15 years for a crime he didn't commit.
我父亲为他没做过的事情背了15年的黑锅
I know first-hand that
我深知一点
when the government gets you in their crosshairs,
一旦你被政府盯上
you stand very little chance.
你翻身的机会就微乎其微了
That's why.
就是这原因
Now... do you want my help?
你还需要我的帮助吗?
I want back in. Too late. -
我想加入,-太晚了
I'll do anything you need.
你要我做什么都行
You see these hands? They're digging machines.
看见这双手了吗?简直就是挖掘机
You want to go to China? I'll get you to China.
你想挖到中国,我就给你挖到中国
I'll dig like a psychotic rodent if I have to.
我会像一个疯狂的啮齿动物一样帮你挖洞
Fish...
伙计
I gotta be back in.
我必须得加入
As of right now, there is no "in."
就目前而言,已经没法"加入"了
Van Gogh over there is my new cellmate.
那边的“梵高”是我的新牢友
But you're going to do something about it,right?
但我知道你不会坐以待毙的,对吗?
You're gonna get rid of him.
你会想办法摆脱他的
I'll do what's necessary.
我别无选择
You're my boy!
我爱死你了!
So how you gonna do that?
你准备怎么做?
Well,let's just put it this way--
好吧,我就这么说吧
someone's going to get hurt.
有人得受伤
How'd we miss this,guys?
我们怎么会没注意到这个?
Scofield's father was out of the picture
Scofield的父亲在他出生时
by the time he was born.
已经不在了
Took his mother's maiden name.
所以跟了他母亲的姓
All right, Scofield had no priors
好吧,Scofield没有前科
and a full-time job as an engineer. Correct. -
而且有份工程师的全职工作,-是这样
Then he goes and robs a bank,
然后他突然去抢银行了
discharging a gun in the process.
中途还弃械投降
At sentencing,he maneuvers his way to Fox River
判决的时候,他还设法去那家监狱服刑
where his brother's scheduled to die in less than a month.
而他哥哥在那边还有一个月不到的日子
Obviously,something is up.
显然,这是有预谋的
All due respect,brothers are incarcerated together
不过,全国各地
all over the country.
很多监狱都把兄弟关在一起
It may just be a coincidence.
可能只是巧合
Move on the younger brother.
把他弟弟弄走
Do it preemptively before anything rises up,
早做打算
bites any of us in the ass.
免得出任何差错
It's a pathway...
这是地图
where does it lead?
出口在哪里?
Where are you taking me?
这到底是通向哪里?
What,are you nuts?
你疯了吗?
Officer!
长官!
I need an officer!
我要见长官!
What the hell's the problem down here?
这里什么事?
What... son of a bitch!
什么...该死!
Open up on 40!
40号,开门!
He's got the pathway on his body.
他身上有地图
It leads somewhere.
上面有出口
Back off,Haywire!
退后,Haywire!
No,look...
不,看呀
Look... look at his tattoos. It's a pathway.
看呀...看他的纹身,这是个地图
Haywire,I said "back off." You want a hot shot? Haywire
我说"退后"你不是想来一下吧
I'm telling you,look at his...
我跟你说,看这个...
Back off,man!
退后!
Get in over here! Let's go!
快进来帮忙!带他走!
It leads to hell! It leads to hell!
这是通向地狱!这是通向地狱!
It's a pathway to hell!
这是去地狱的地图!
He's taking us all to hell!
他要把我们都带向地狱!
So,the gang's all back together again.
看来老伙计又团聚了
Well,ain't that swell?
真不赖啊
Told you not to go around me to The Pope.
跟你说别去找狱长
But you just keep making waves, don't you?
但你还在惹是生非
Good to be back, man.
能回来真好
Good to have you back.
你能回来真好
So when do we get started?
我们几时开始?
Good afternoon,Mr. Scofield.
下午好,Scofield先生
Hello.
你好
How you feeling today?
今天怎样?
We're good.
很好
What happened?
出什么事了?
Um,caught an elbow playing basketball.
呃,打篮球时吃了一肘子
Mind if I take a look?
不介意我看一下吧
By all means.
当然
You know you're going to get killed in here,right?
你会死在这里的
If you're not careful.
要是你再不注意点的话
I'll make you a bet.
我跟你打赌
When I get out of here,alive, I'll take you to dinner.
我要是能活着出去,就请你共进晚餐
Lunch? Cup of coffee?
午餐?或是喝杯咖啡?
Michael,this,um... Michael
这种...
this charm act could be exactly
魅力施展就是导致你不断
what's getting you into trouble out in the yard.
惹上麻烦的原因
Lean forward.
往前靠点
All right... you went to the parking garage,
好吧,你去停车场的时候
Terrence Steadman Terrence Steadman is already dead.
已经死了
That's right.
是这样
You saw that and you ran... took the gun.
你看见他死了于是就逃跑,带着枪
Dumped the gun.
我把枪扔了
Where? Storm drain,Van Buren and Wells. -
扔哪了? - van Buren和Wells的下水道
Nobody ever found it.
至今没人发现那把枪
All right,well,what do you do after that?
好吧,你后来做什么了?
You go back to your apartment?
回公寓了?
Yeah.
是的
I was freaking out,trying to figure out what happened.
我很害怕,在想到底是怎么回事
Then,I saw the bloody pants in the tub.
后来我就见到浴缸里,那条血迹斑斑的裤子
The cops,they busted in a minute after I got there.
警察在我到家一分钟后就赶到了
The pants--
那条裤子
the ones with Steadman's blood on them--
上面有Steadman的血迹
first cop on the scene
第一个到现场的警察
says he saw you washing them in the bathtub.
声称你在浴缸里清洗那条裤子
He's lying.
他撒谎
My hands were wet after splashing water on my face.
我洗脸后手上都湿透了
Police! Let's see your hands!Hands up!
警察!把你手举起来!
I never touched those pants.
我没碰过那条裤子
Which brings us back to the gun,
那我们再说说那把枪
the one you said you dumped.
你丢掉的那把
It was planted.
这是嫁祸的
It's the only way it could have got there.
只有这一种解释
Ballistics matched to a slug...
弹道测试相符
The gun was planted! It was planted!
枪是嫁祸的!是嫁祸的!
Just like the bloody pants.
就像那条血裤一样
Your fingerprints were all over the gun.
但上边有你的指纹
Bo...
Bo...
Who's Bo?
谁是Bo?
He's the guy who arranged everything.
是他安排了所有的一切
Had me come around the night before,
让我前一晚就去他那
tried a few guns, see which one felt right.
试了几把枪,看哪把顺手
That was the setup right there.
那时就设计好了
One of those must have been the murder weapon.
其中一把就是凶器
That's how they got my fingerprints on the gun.
所以我的指纹在上面
Had to be.
一定是这样
All right,so this, this... this Bo--
那么,就是这个Bo
uh,he coerces you into doing this,
强迫你去做这个
all to clear a $90,000 debt.
来还那90000的债?
He was going to kill my son.
他威胁要杀了我儿子
Well?
如何?
A lot of "I didn't do its," and those don't count for much.
一大堆"我没做过"这可起不了什么作用
Security tape,the one that shows Lincoln
保安录像,那盘记录了Lincoln
pulling the trigger... you got it,right?
扣动扳机的录像,你还在,对吗?
Yeah. Well,if Lincoln's telling the truth,
好吧,如果Lincoln说的是实话
then that tape is lying.
那盘录像就有问题
Think we should have a look, decide for ourselves.
我们得看一下,研究一下
You're clear.
你可以开始了
If the chemicals can eat through the iron pipes,
这化学物品能融化铁管
how come they can't eat through the toothpaste tube?
为什么却不会融化牙膏管子呢?
It's only when the chemicals are combined
只有当两种试剂混合
that they become a corrosive.
才有腐蚀作用
You study chemistry or something?
你学化学的?
Not in school.
不是在学校学的
But what you're doing up there in the infirmary,
你在医务室那边干吗?
what does it got to do with what we're doing here?
跟我们这里做的有什么联系?
Getting through this wall is just the beginning.
这堵墙只是个开始
There's a whole lot of real estate
在这堵墙和外面的墙之间
in between here and the outside walls.
还有很多房子
Infirmary's the closest building to those walls...
医务室是离外墙最近的建筑
...and the weakest link in the security chain.
也是安全环节最薄弱的
Cool.

I think I've got enough grout out to bust through.
我想我已经挖得够多了
I'm going to need you to make some noise.
你得帮我制造点噪音
Is that the best you can do?
你就这么点能耐?
Have some faith,Papi.
有点信心嘛
Have some faith.
有点信心
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Not one more word!
谁也别出声
Next inmate that opens his mouth goes in the hole!
谁再发出声音就关禁闭
We're good.
我们没事
You okay?
你没事吧?
Work.
工作的事
It's fine.
放心
I got it.
我来
Everything all right? Couldn't be better. -
一切都好吗? -再好不过了
You want to come in? We just sat down to eat.
要进来吗?我们刚坐下准备吃饭
No,I just wanted to stop by to tell you in person.
不用了,我只是亲自来告诉你
Problem solved.
问题解决了
What's this?
这是什么?
That is a transfer request.
是一份转送申请
Michael Scofield is getting shipped out tomorrow.
Michael Scofield明天就被送走
Have a good night.
晚安

分享到
重点单词
  • decisionn. 决定,决策
  • previouslyadv. 先前,在此之前
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • patternn. 图案,式样,典范,模式,型 v. 以图案装饰,仿造
  • penaltyn. 处罚,惩罚
  • authorityn. 权力,权威,职权,官方,当局
  • fertilizern. 肥料
  • spreadv. 伸展,展开,传播,散布,铺开,涂撒 n. 伸展,传
  • expendablen. 消耗品 adj. 可消费的,可牺牲的
  • rehabilitationn. 复原