猫鼠游戏第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第14集:伪造护照
日期:2017-02-16 17:40

(单词翻译:单击)

As you're aware,
如你所见
Matthew Keller pled down to manslaughter
在你们以谋杀罪逮捕马修·凯勒后
after you two brought him in for murder.
他请求降刑为过失杀人
Yeah.
没错
His sentencing was this week.
他这周就判决了
Yeah, he got 20 years at Barksdale.
他要在巴克斯代尔关上20年
Yesterday, he contacted the department of justice.
昨天,他联络了司法部
He says he has information critical to national security.
声称他有关乎国家安全的重要情报
His sentencing didn't go well. Now he wants a deal.
他的刑期太长,所以想讨价还价
Probably.
很可能
But we do that sometimes, Caffrey.
但这也有过先例,卡夫瑞
We make deals with con men.
我们和某些职业骗子就有过协议
What did Homeland Security say?
国土安全局怎么说
Keller wouldn't talk to them.
凯勒不肯和他们交涉
He insisted he would only talk to you.
他坚持只和你对话
Neal's right.
尼尔说的对
I seriously doubt he has any real information.
我严重怀疑他究竟有没有情报
There's no harm checking it out.
去探个究竟总没错
Go talk to him.
去和他谈谈
Who is this guy?
这人什么来头
He's an old rival of Neal's.
他是尼尔的一个老对头
They were baccarat partners in Morocco.
他们是在摩洛哥时的牌搭子
Uh, backgammon in Monaco.
是摩纳哥的西洋棋棋友
Close.
差不多
And we were never partners.
但我俩不是什么牌搭子
Mm, a contemporary of Neal's this I got to see.
尼尔的临时搭档,那我还真得一睹真容
No, he's not what you'd expect.
不,这人和你想象的不一样
A little more Ratso Rizzo than Cary Grant.
这人是小毛贼,不是楚留香
I'm Cary Grant?
我是楚留香呀
Only by comparison to Ratso Rizzo.
只是相比小毛贼而已
Agent Burke and Mr. Neal Caffrey.
博尔克探员,尼尔·卡夫瑞先生
Thanks for coming, gents. I appreciate it.
多谢拨冗前来,感激不尽
Thank you, O'Donnell.
谢谢你,奥唐纳
You're doing all right for yourself, Keller.
你小日子过的不错啊,凯勒
Eh, meager touches, but I get by.
时运不济,但我熬过来了
Dominican rolled.
多米尼加的烟
The, uh, tobacco is infused with louis xiii cognac.
烟草用路易十三白兰地浸泡过
They're delicious. Please.
美味无比,请用
You have information for us?
你有情报告诉我们吗
I understand. You're on the job.
我明白,你是在办公事
How about you, Neal, huh?
你呢,尼尔
Is this business or pleasure?
这是公差还是愉快的重逢
It's always a pleasure seeing you behind bars.
看到你被关起来当然愉快
Well, we're all in prison of sorts, aren't we?
我们不过是被禁锢的方式不同吧
It's the life we make out of it that matters.
如何渡过这段时间才是关键
I mean, you've made the most out of your prison sentence,
比如你充分利用了在狱中的机会
working for the feds.
为联调局效力
I think I'd like to do the same.
我也希望能略尽绵薄
What do you want, Keller?
你想怎样,凯勒
New game, Caffrey?
要来一局么,卡夫瑞
There it is.
这就对了
I feel like I've made a home for myself here, you know?
这让我有种家的感觉,你懂么
I've nested.
安居于此
And now they want to move me
但现在,他们想把我挪到一个
somewhere less welcoming.
我混得没那么熟的地方
Yeah. Barksdale supermax.
是啊,巴克斯代尔豪华监房
Don't think they chill the port there.
那边不会帮你把波尔图酒冷藏吧
No, you're right.
没错
Yeah, inmates don't realize
狱友们不会知道
that a white port should be lightly chilled.
波尔图白葡萄酒需要略微冷藏
You're a skilled people person.
你这样八面玲珑的人
I'm sure you'll be fine.
我确信你会没事
I don't know. A lot of russian mob at barksdale.
不确定哎,巴克斯代尔满是俄罗斯黑帮
That's right. You have a problem with them.
对哦,你和他们有过节
A sevenfigure debt, as I recall.
七位数的债呢,我没记错吧
And there's another reason why I want to stay here...
我想呆在这还有个原因
Which brings me to my proposal.
所以我提出了这个请求
Are you familiar with the term "Pis aller"?
"pis aller"这个词你熟么
My french is a little rusty.
我法语比较蹩脚
It's a move of last resort...
这是最后一搏
...Something you do when you're out of options.
你走投无路时的最后选择
Yeah.
没错
Now, if I had information of a maker of forged passports,
如果我有个护照伪造者的资料
I imagine that would be of value.
那情报应该有点价值吧
What are you looking for in exchange?
你想要什么作为交换条件
I'd like to stay here.
我要留在这里
No.
不行
Relax, Neal, all right?
别紧张,好么,尼尔
It's not like I'm asking
我又不是要求
to be let loose on the streets of New York
放我回到纽约大街上
with only an anklet to control my compulsions.
再在脚踝上安个脚链
And I am hoping, agent Burke,
博尔克探员,我还希望
that this could lead to an ongoing relationship
从此我和你们联调局之间
between you, me, and the bureau.
能够建立长期的合作关系
You're already scheduled to be transferred, Keller.
你的转监计划已经安排好了,凯勒
We're pretty late in the process.
我们现在提出已经晚了
That's why I asked for you.
所以我才找你
These are perfect passports Caffrey quality
那些护照质量堪比真品,卡夫瑞那种质量
Just the thing for terrorists and smugglers.
只不过这次是恐怖分子和走私专用
No promises, but if your information pans out,
我不做保证,但如果你的情报真有用
I'll see what I can do.
我会看情况尽力而为
I appreciate your candor.
谢谢你坦诚相告
I can see why Neal trusts you.
难怪尼尔这么信任你
The guy's name is Jason Lang.
那人名叫杰森·朗
Look him up.
查查他吧
Okay, Neal.
好了尼尔
Time to go.
咱们走吧
Pis aller
"Pis aller"...
Can also mean the worst thing that can happen.
也意味着可能会有最坏的结果
We're both running out of options, Caffrey.
咱们都是穷途末路的人,卡夫瑞
It's your move.
该你走了
Satchmo.
沙奇摩
El? Have you seen my jacket the blue pinstripe?
小伊,有看到我外套没,细蓝条纹那件
Yeah, I've I've got it. Okay.
有,我拿给你, 好
Is it this one?
是这件么
Yeah.
糟糕
You have a meeting today.
你今天要开会
I was supposed to pick up the dry cleaning last night.
本来该是我昨晚去拿干洗的衣服
I am so sorry.
真对不起
Honey, it's okay. I got it.
亲爱的,没事,我拿了
Wait.
慢着
Wait a minute. You never called to remind me.
你都没有打电话提醒我
Did you assume I'd forget?
你是早料到我会忘掉吗
I know you had a lot on your mind.
我知道你有很多事要忙
Yeah, but I don't want to be the husband
话是没错,但我不想成为那种
that forgets to pick up the dry cleaning.
连干洗衣服都忘了拿的丈夫
That's sweet.
真贴心啊
But I am.
但我已经是了
Relax, okay? I'm not mad.
放松点,好吗,我又没生气
Yes, you are, and you're gonna hold onto it all day.
不,你生气了,你还会一整天闷闷不乐
Really? Would I really do that?
是么,我真是那种人么
No. Never.
不不,不是
Okay, you're the one who forgot the dry cleaning.
拜托,明明是你忘了干洗的衣服啊
See?
看见没
Now you scared the dog.
你现在又把狗狗给吓跑了
Oh, add that to my list of imperfections.
那就把"吓狗"这条加到我的罪状里吧
Okay, look, I don't want to be the wife
好了,听着,我也不想做那种
that has to call and nag you to do things.
打电话唠叨你做事的老婆
And plus, it's it's a lot more effort to try and remind you,
再说了,提醒你反而更费神
And I don't even know if you're gonna remember.
我都不知道你是不是会记得
I'm sorry.
对不起
I didn't realize I was such a foregone conclusion.
我都不知道我就这么无可救药了
Neither did I. Can we stop this?
我也是,咱们可以停了么
Yes. Please.
当然
Okay, I've got to go to work.
好了,我要去上班了
Me too.
我也是
Have a wonderful day.
今天过得愉快
You too.
你也是
Yeah, that could have gone better.
怎么会发展成这样
You didn't help.
你一点忙都没帮上
So, what do you think Keller wants?
那你觉得凯勒有什么企图
Well, he's set up like a king at Hawthorne Fed
他在霍桑联邦监狱已经占山为王了
Smoking gurkhas, sipping port, reading the times.
抽廓尔喀雪茄,喝波尔图葡萄酒,看时代周刊
As much as I loathe schadenfreude,
虽然我不是个幸灾乐祸的人
it would be nice to know that Keller's suffering.
但看着凯勒受罪真是一大乐事
Well, if they send him to barksdale,
如果他被送到巴克斯代尔
the Russians will take care of that.
俄罗斯佬肯定好好招呼他
Well, can you trust the suit
探员叔真的靠得住
to not keep him at Hawthorne?
不让他留在霍桑么
His transfer's later today.
他今天晚些时候就该转监了
And you're heading to the office
而你就打算去办公室
to check out what Keller told you?
看看凯勒的说法是真是假
He's desperate. This is his last play.
他走投无路了,这是他的最后一步
What about...Kate?
那凯特呢
What about her?
她怎么了
Well, Keller's used her to provoke you before.
凯勒以前利用她刺激过你
He may do it again.
他可能会故技重施呢
Keller can bring up Kate, he can offer Peter deals,
他可以重提凯特,也可以和彼得谈条件
he can even beat me at chess
他甚至可以在棋盘上赢我
He's winning the chess game? No.
他下棋赢了, 没有
But my point
但我的重点是
forged passports won't stop the transfer,
伪造护照不能帮他避免被转监
and I've moved past Kate.
而且这事我已经释然了
I have, Moz.
我说真的,蚊子
Clearly.
看得出
Look, she'll always be a part of me, but...
听着,我会记得她,但是
I have to move on.
我得向前看
Okay.
好吧
Hey. What's going on?
怎么了
Hey. I figured out Keller's game.
我看出了凯勒的把戏
He wants us to investigate this Jason Lang,
他要我们调查这个杰森·朗
forgerturnedphotographer on the lower east side.
下东区的摄影师,前任造假专家
So he said.
这不早就知道了吗
Yeah, but here's where it gets good.
没错,但有趣的来了
Keller and Lang were suspected of working together
三年前,凯勒和朗被怀疑涉嫌
on the bellmont bond forgeries three years ago.
共同参与了贝尔蒙特债券诈骗案
They were partners?
他们是搭档吗
Yeah, but it went south,
没错,但后来闹翻了
and Keller took two bullets.
凯勒吃了两颗子弹
From Lang's gun.
是朗开的枪
I spoke to the case agent.
我和办案的探员谈了
He said that their partnership dissolved
他说他俩的合作关系崩了
and Lang destroyed the bonds.
朗销毁了那批债券
Keller's going for a trifecta
凯勒想要一箭三雕
Take out the man who shot him,
把那个枪击他的人拉下马
secure his stay in a federal hotel room,
还能让自己留在舒适的联邦宾馆
and tweak me in the process.
然后顺便给我添堵
Next case.
咱别管这案子了
Yeah, not so fast.
别急
Hughes still wants us to find out
休斯还是想让我们查一下
if Lang is making phony passports.
朗是不是还在伪造护照
Oh, don't tell me we have to make a deal with Keller.
别告诉我咱们得和凯勒谈条件
Oh, relax, we're not gonna release Keller on an anklet...
别紧张嘛,又不是让凯勒戴着脚链到处晃
Unless June has a spare bedroom.
除非琼斯家还有空房
Oh, that's not funny.
你这什么破笑话啊
No, you're right.
好吧,你说的对
You're nothing like Keller.
你和凯勒一点都不像
'cause he's a killer.
因为他是个杀人犯
Well, there's that, and he had cigars in his cell.
那是一点,还有他在牢房里还有雪茄抽
I remember your prison cell no cigars.
我记得你的牢房,没有雪茄
When you're done, I'd like to go visit Lang's studio.
你嘴贱完了没,我要去看朗的摄影工作室了
All right, I'm just saying, you know,
好吧,我就是随便说说嘛
he had a tiffany lamp
他有盏蒂凡尼的台灯哦
so did my mom.
我妈也有
What's going on?
怎么啦
Nothing.
没事
Oh, come on.
别装啦
Your sarcasm goes up in
你的嘴贱程度
direct proportion to your stress level.
和你的压力指数呈正比
It's Elizabeth.
是伊丽莎白
I forgot to pick up the dry cleaning.
我忘了去拿干洗的衣服
Well, it happens.
这不稀奇
Apparently, all the time.
其实,是向来如此
I've become the guy who forgets to do it so often
由于我经常忘了去拿
that she had to pick it up
她现在每次都直接自己去拿
without even asking me if I got it.
问都不问我拿了没
She was angry? No.
她生气了么, 没
And that's bad? Yes.
所以不妙了, 对
I'm a constant disappointment.
我一再让她失望
She said that?
这话是她说的吗
Implied.
我替她说的
Maybe she finds your forgetfulness endearing.
说不定她觉得你迷迷糊糊很可爱呢
I don't want her to find my forgetfulness endearing.
我才不要她觉得我迷迷糊糊很可爱呢
And the worst part is, when she left this morning,
而且最糟糕的是,她今早走的时候
I didn't call her "Hon."
我没叫她"亲"
Have you ever seen an actual fight? Because
你见过真的夫妻吵架么,你俩这个...
It's our own little abbreviation for saying, "I love you."
这是我们互说"我爱你"的省略版
When we first got married,
我们刚结婚的时候
I used to say, "I love you, honey."
我都是说, "我爱你,亲爱的"
Then it became, "Love you, honey,"
然后就成了"爱你,亲爱的"
Then "Honey."
然后是"亲爱的"
Now all we need to say is, "Hon."
现在只剩下一个"亲"
Very efficient.
真简洁
Point is, I didn't say it.
重点是,我还没说
Look, call her, leave her a voice mail,
听着,给她打电话,给她留言
And say "Hon" before you hang up.
再挂断之前说一句"亲"
Did I miss anything?
我说漏什么了吗
No. I'll call her as soon as we're done here.
没有,我们的问题解决后我就打
Okay.

Hi. Peter Burke, FBI.
你好,我是彼得·博尔克,调查局的
Would you mind getting us Jason Lang?
能帮我们找下杰森·朗吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Jason Lang?
杰森·朗
Keep your chin down.
下巴低下一点
Keep your eyes down.
眼睛也要保持低垂
FBI.
联邦调查局
We received information that your studio may be involved
收到线报说你的工作室也许
in the production of passport forgeries.
涉嫌制作伪造护照
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
Your record.
你的前科
You were convicted of forgery in the past.
你曾因伪造罪被定过罪
Well, that was 10 years ago, you know?
你知道吗,那是十年前了
Just take a look at my price list.
去查查我的价格表
I think you'll see that
你就会知道
I really have no use for an illegal side business.
我现在没必要从事违法活动了
Oh, come on. Take a break.
拜托,休息一下
Will you excuse me? Certainly.
失陪一下, 好
This is Jason.
我是杰森
I don't like this guy. What do you think?
我不喜欢这小子,你呢
Truesdale colorshifting printer.
特斯戴尔变色打印机
Mm, that'd be an important tool
那是很重要的工具
in making colorshifting images in the U.S. passport.
能用来制作美国护照上的变色图像
So would the Metrolux 5200,
这台梅特拉斯5200
which is only used for one purpose.
它只有一个功用
Making holographic images.
制作全息图像
Also found in U.S. passports.
也是美国护照需要的东西
It's a nice cover.
不错的伪装
He integrates holograms into his artwork.
他把全息图像融入自己的作品
Is this enough to bring him in?
这足够逮捕他吗
It's enough for us to get a warrant.
足够申请搜查令了
Hey...Lang.

I need to talk to you about your equipment here.
我要跟你谈谈你这的设备
Lang! Hey! La
喂,朗
I'll follow. Stay here.
我去追他,在这等我
Okay.
好吧
Lang?

This was a setup.
这是个陷阱
Drop your weapon and your cell and get in the van.
放下枪,手机丢掉,上车
Peter!
彼得
Hello?

You lost a key piece, Caffrey.
你少了一枚重要棋子,卡夫瑞
God damn it, Keller, this isn't a game!
该死,凯勒,这不是棋局
Of course it is. Life is a game.
当然是,生活就像一盘棋
If you stop playing, Peter Burke will die.
你要是不继续,彼得·博尔克就会死
Hey, check the doors upstairs.
去查查楼上的门
You're working with Keller.
你跟凯勒是一伙的
What makes you say that?
为什么这么说
Keller turned us on to you,
凯勒把我们引到你这
So, obviously, you made a deal with him.
所以很显然,你跟他做了交易
He's going to betray you.
他会背叛你的
Well, why don't you let me deal with Keller,
凯勒还是交给我处理吧
and and you worry about yourself?
你呢,还是担心一下自己吧
I'm not worried. Hmm, you should be.
我不担心, 你应该担心
Nah, you should be.
不,你才应该担心
You kidnapped a federal agent.
你绑架了一名联邦探员
You're gonna have the full might of the U.S. Government
你会被美国政府
closing around your neck.
穷追不舍
Time to shut up.
你该闭嘴了
Here's what I already know.
这是我知晓的事情
We made a left on Houston,
我们在休斯顿大街左转
then made a wide right about a minute later,
一分钟后右转弯
driving straight for about eight minutes or so
接着时走时停地直线行驶了
in stopandgo traffic.
八分钟左右
We're in the Garment District,
我们现在嘉曼区
8th or 9th avenue and about 38th street.
38街跟第八大道交口,或是第九大道
You're not wearing a mask, and I'm not dead,
你没戴面具,我还没有死
So you still need me for something.
就是说我对你来说还有用处
Before this goes any further, let's work something out.
在事态进一步恶化前,我们解决这事吧
You know, I've gone down that road before,
我以前也这样做过
and I trust you less than I trust Keller.
你比凯勒更不可信
I don't know who you've dealt with in the past,
我不知道你以前跟谁打过交道
but I keep my word.
但我是个守信用的人
You know, every few months,
每隔几个月,就有一个
a different agent comes by, investigating a different crime,
新的探员过来,调查一起新案子
and he tells me that if I don't cooperate,
他会告诉我如果我不合作
he's gonna make my life a living hell.
他就会让我生不如死
And he does.
他也的确这么做了
I can help you with that. How?
我能帮忙, 怎么帮
I mean, you can't stop the bureau from playing politics.
我是说,你阻止不了调查局搞政治手段
It just never ends.
那永远也不会停止
Look, whatever you're planning,
听着,不管你在计划什么
Keller has something else in mind.
凯勒都另有打算
You are gonna wind up dead or in prison
你最后只会冤死或是锒铛入狱
unless we work something out.
除非我们想到解决办法
No more deals.
别再谈条件了
Okay?
好吗
You should better protect your king.
你应该好好保护你的国王
Where's Peter?!
彼得在哪儿
It's stuffy in here.
这里太憋屈
Let's go for a walk.
我们去散散步吧
I know you won't think twice about killing him,
我知道你要杀他绝不会眨眼
so I haven't told the FBI.
所以我还没有告知调查局
It's best not to discuss personal matters
这种私事最好还是
with everybody, Neal.
别跟他人提起,尼尔
Well, they're gonna find out soon enough.
他们很快就会发现
You seem upset, Caffrey. You know?
你看上去很担心啊,卡夫瑞
I mean, clearly, you're dealing with a big problem here,
我是说,显然你现在有个大麻烦
and I wish I could help, but I got problems, too.
我也想帮忙,但我也有自己的麻烦
See, since Burke didn't stop my transfer,
既然博尔克不能阻止我被转监
they're shipping me off to Barksdale later today.
今天晚些时候我会被送去巴克斯代尔
Now, my sources tell me that I, too, face dire circumstances
据我的线人说,我也面临严峻形势
unless my debts with the Russians gets paid.
除非我欠俄罗斯人的钱能被还清
How much do you owe them?
你欠他们多少
$2.5 million.
二百五十万美元
Once my problem goes away, then
一旦我的问题解决了...
Maybe then, I can help you with yours.
也许我就能帮你解决问题
I don't have $2.5 million.
我没有两百五十万美元
Neal, how long have we known each other?
尼尔,我们认识多长时间了
Everything is gone, Keller.
所有的东西都没了,凯勒
I've had to use my resources
我的钱都花光了
since my current activities are a little limited.
因为我目前的行动比较受限
It's true. You do have expensive tastes.
也是,你的确是品味不凡
But I recall a night in Scotland
但我想起在苏格兰的一晚
when you acquired something worth that amount.
你搞到一件东西,值那价钱
That was six years ago.
那是六年前
I'm fairly certain you held onto it.
我很确定东西还在你手上
I didn't. I didn't have any use for it.
没有,那东西对我来说没用
Well, I do.
对我有用
So find it.
找出来
You got three hours till my transfer.
在我转监之前,你还有三个小时
We'll be in touch.
保持联系
You're gonna lose, Keller.
你会输的,凯勒
Again.
再输一次
Pis aller.
最后一招
My move of last resort, Neal.
我的孤注一掷,尼尔
Hey, Neal. If you're looking for Peter, he's not here.
尼尔,你找彼得的话,他不在
Yeah, I know. Diana, we got a problem.
我知道,戴安,有麻烦了
Keller and Lang worked out some kind of deal.
凯勒和朗做了个交易
Peter's been taken.
彼得被劫走了
Listen up one of our own's been kidnapped.
听好,我们的人被绑架了
Now, Graham, I want you to coordinate
现在,格拉汉姆,你负责协调
Eastern and Southern Districts.
东部和南部分局一同合作
Jones, I want you with Keller's transfer convoy.
琼斯,你和凯勒的转监车队一起行动
Campanelli, I want wiretaps within the next two hours
康帕涅利,你负责窃听接着两小时内
on every cell, home, prison, and business
所有跟凯勒和朗有关的手机,住宅电话
linked to Keller and Lang.
监狱电话和商务电话
Under no circumstances does anyone talk to the press.
不管什么情况下,都不许向媒体透露此事
This is 247 till we find him.
加班加点,找到他为止
All right, let's do it.
好了,行动吧
What did Keller tell you at the prison?
凯勒在监狱跟你说什么了
He wants $2.5 million in exchange for Peter.
给他两百五十万,就放了彼得
But Keller doesn't have Peter.
但彼得不在凯勒手里
Keller's behind bars. He's running this.
他在监狱里, 他是主谋
He called me on Peter's cell
就在朗把彼得劫走后
right when Lang drove away with him.
他打了彼得的电话
ERT is analyzing the phone
应急小组正在分析那通电话
and we put out an APB on the van.
我们对那辆货车下了全境通告
Why does Keller want that kind of money?
凯勒干嘛要那笔钱
He's doing 20 years.
他要蹲20年呢
He needs it to pay off the Russian mob
他得还清俄罗斯黑帮的钱
so they don't kill him when he arrives at Barksdale.
保证自己活着呆在巴克斯代尔监狱
The FBI doesn't negotiate period
联邦调查局从不谈判
particularly with someone who's already locked up
尤其不跟这种已经被关起来
and fearing for his life.
担心丢了小命的人谈判
Sir, all due respect Keller doesn't bluff.
长官,恕我直言,凯勒从不虚张声势
He will kill Peter if I don't engage him.
如果我们不满足他的要求,他会杀死彼得
The reason no one takes our men is because we make it clear
没人敢动我们,是因为我们态度坚决
all hell will rain down on them if they do.
如果谁敢下手,就没有好下场
You also have to be willing to sacrifice a few of your agents
你是想通过牺牲几个你的手下
to prove your point.
来证明这个观点吗
This isn't a oneman con, Neal.
这不是一个人的骗局,尼尔
This is the U.S. Government.
这是美国政府部门
We will catch Lang,
我们会抓到朗
And we will string Keller up by his thumbs
到时我们再对付凯勒
until he cries for forgiveness.
直到他乖乖求饶
Protocol dictates we lock Keller down
根据程序规定,我们得关押凯勒
till this is all over,
直到这个案子查清为止
but that gives him exactly what he wants
但这样正中他下怀
to stay at Hawthorne indefinitely.
无限期地留在霍桑监狱
You've already contacted the prison?
你联系过监狱方面了吗
We're sending his ass to Barksdale Supermax.
我们现在就送他去巴克斯代尔监狱
Come sundown, Keller's gonna be bunking
等到晚上凯勒就会和一个
with a 7foot Russian named Ivan.
叫伊万的俄罗斯高头大马做狱友了
Diana, you stay with Neal.
戴安,你看住尼尔
Listen, Caffrey...
听着,卡夫瑞
Let us do our job. We'll bring Peter home safely.
让我们做本职工作,我们会把彼得安全带回来
Would you give us a minute?
让我们私下谈谈好吗
Sure. Thank you.
好, 谢谢
Moz, what's up?
蚊子,什么事
I got a call from an unidentifiable voice
我接到个未知号码打来的电话
from an unknown number.
对方声音也不认得
Gave me a time and a place for a meeting.
告诉我个见面的时间和地点
Told me to tell you.
让我告诉你
Is this your little friend Keller?
是你那个叫凯勒的朋友吗
All right, meet me at Madison Square Park in half an hour.
半小时后,在麦迪逊广场公园跟我碰头
You got it.
没问题
Oh, and bring a hammer.
带上个锤子
Uh, ballpeen or claw?
球头锤还是拨钉锤
Ballpeen or claw?
球头锤还是拨钉锤
Surprise me.
给我个惊喜
Neal, what's going on?
尼尔,出什么事了
Keller kidnapped Peter. Got to go.
凯勒绑架了彼得,我得挂了
Wwait, wwhat?!
等等,你说啥
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
Every agent in the bureau has one goal right now
局里的所有探员现在只有一个目标
To find your husband.
就是找到你的丈夫
I know. Thank you, Reese.
我知道,谢谢你,里斯
We're going to post a team at your home
我们会派个小分队去你家
in case he makes contact.
以防他做出联络
Just, uh, give us a few minutes,
等我们一会
And I'll have them take you back. Okay.
我会让他们送你回去, 好的
They, um...
他们...
They say this is the biggest manhunt
说这是联邦调查局十年来
the FBI has run in a decade.
进行的规模最大的搜救
Even I've never seen anything like this.
我都没见过这种场面
What do you know about Keller?
关于凯勒,你都知道些什么
He's a chess player.
他是个国际象棋高手
He thinks 10, 12 moves ahead.
他会提前想好十步甚至是十二步棋
So everything they're doing
所以说他们做的每件事
All the helicopters and the agents knocking on doors?
派出直升机,探员们挨家排查
He would have foreseen that.
他会预料到
They don't know his end game. No.
他们不知道他的目的, 是的
What are you doing?
你要做什么
Well, they want me to go home...
他们命令我回家...
Sit tight.
安分待着
But is that what you're gonna do?
你真这么乖吗
What do you want me to do?
你想要我怎样
Whatever it takes to bring him home.
不惜任何代价把他带回来
I'm supposed to be escorting you home.
我应该护送你回家的
I need to meet up with a friend first.
我得先和个朋友见面
I hope you're not planning on making a side deal with Keller.
你没和凯勒做幕后交易吧
Look, Diana, if this were any other kidnapper
戴安,如果是别的绑匪
Rule one never let someone emotionally involved
第一条规矩,不要让牵扯情感的人
Do the negotiating.
参与谈判
Yeah, if you're willing to lose your hostage.
除非想被撕票
I've read the FBI playbook. So has keller.
我知道调查局怎么办事,凯勒也是
Well, why do you think he's so different?
那你为什么觉得他不同
Early in his career, keller pulled a 3man job.
他早年时,拉了三个人干了一票
The game was pretty straightforward,
进展很顺利
and nobody got hurt.
也没人伤亡
But while they're walking away from the site,
但他们就要离开作案现场时
the third man says he thinks he left his passport behind.
第三个人说他好像把护照落下了
While he's checking his pockets,
他翻口袋时
Keller put a bullet in his head.
凯勒开枪毙了他
The guy's passport was in his back pocket the whole time.
他的护照始终在他口袋里
Keller didn't wait to find out.
凯勒都没这个性子去等
You were the second man?
你就是那第二个人吗
If I can engage him, I can make sure Peter's alive
如果我能吸引他,就能保证彼得无恙
And figure out a lead.
还能查出线索
I can't endorse what you're doing.
我没法批准你这么做
What do you think Peter would let me do?
换做是彼得,他会让我怎么做
All right, I'm gonna go get a cup of coffee.
好吧,我去买杯咖啡
I'll meet you here in... One hour.
然后在这里... 给我一小时
Here. Here.
这里碰头, 好
So, you ditched big brother?
你甩了探员哥了吗
"Brother"? Big sister.
啥, 好吧,是探员姐
Yeah, she's not gonna follow us.
对,她不会跟着我们
What's with the sack of hammers? I said bring one.
带一包榔头来干嘛,我说带一个
You said to surprise you.
你说要给你个惊喜
Moz!
蚊子
You're worried about Peter.
你还真很担心彼得诶
I happen to have an arsenal of hammers.
我只是恰巧有一大堆榔头而已
Look, you've got half an hour before the exchange.
听好,离交易还有半小时
Unless Keller's developed a hammer fetish,
除非凯勒成了个榔头控
I imagine we're smashing something?
不然我们是不是要大敲一场了
Recognize this spot?
认出这了么
I once met a man in this park who claimed to be John Lennon,
我有在这遇过一个自称约翰·列侬的人
And I believed him.
那时我还真信了他
The year was 1991. Mm.
那年可是91年
It's where Kate and I used to come.
我和凯特经常来这里
I used to think one day
我曾想某天我们的孩子
our kids would play on that playground.
会在那片公园嬉戏玩耍
I didn't know you thought about kids.
我还真不知道你都想到孩子了
I thought we'd grow old here.
我以为我们会在此终老
You were gonna propose?
你那时打算求婚吗
I had the whole thing worked out, Moz.
我把一切都安排好了,蚊子
Remember that street violinist? Caesar.
还记得那个街头拉小提琴的吗, 凯撒
I had him learn "Everybody loves somebody."
我让他学会拉《人皆有所爱》
He was gonna spontaneously break into it when we passed.
当我们走过,他就拉那首曲子
Why didn't you tell me?
你怎么没告诉我
Would you have approved?
你会赞成吗
Perhaps not.
应该不会
But the name "Uncle mozzie"
不过蚊子叔叔这个叫法
does have a certain je ne sais quoi.
的确无以名状地有爱啊
I assume you acquired a ring?
我想你该搞到戒指了吧
Yeah.
没错
I figured it was safer to leave it here
我想在我蹲大牢时,放这总比
than in a safety deposit box when I was in prison.
放在银行保险箱里安全一些
Well, any idiot can rob a bank.
这世道白痴都能抢银行
That's the McNally solitaire.
这是麦娜丽单钻戒指
That's worth at least two
这玩意至少值两...
And a half million at the last appraisal.
上次估价是两百五十万
I thought we had depleted your resources.
我以为我们已经坐吃山空了
I guess I was still holding out.
看来我还坚持着呢
For what?
为了什么
Hope...
为了希望
That she wan't gone.
希望她还没有死
Well, fate has a way of putting in front of us
没想到我们早已忘却的事
that which we most try to leave behind.
又重新回到眼前,造化弄人
Dostoevsky?
陀斯妥也夫斯基说的吗
No, me during my blue period.
不,我在忧伤岁月里自创的
Are you really willing to give that up for the suit?
你真要为你家探员叔放弃这个吗
Keeping Peter alive is more important
眼下把彼得救出来才最重要
than holding a candle for someone who isn't.
而不是守着这镜花水月
You should stay hydrated.
你也该补补碳水化合物了
Caffrey's on his way to the exchange. Okay.
卡夫瑞在路上了, 好
Did you check in with Ridgefield? Yeah.
你和里奇菲尔德那边确认了吗, 确认了
The transfer's in motion.
马上要转监了
Okay, all right. Terrific.
好,太好了
Well, you stay here, all right?
你留在这,好吗
Don't talk to him. Don't let him talk to you.
别和他说话,也别听他说话
And, uh...
还有
Don't take your eyes off him. That's nice.
一刻不离地盯着他
Lang, did I hear you mention Ridgefield?
朗,我刚好像听你提到里奇菲尔德
Keep your mouth shut.
闭上你的嘴
Ridgefield, the private security firm
里奇菲尔德,那家私人保安公司
that the government's contracted out to transfer prisoners?
政府指定转运犯人的那家公司
Could be. Or maybe I have a cousin Elmo Ridgefield.
也许吧,但没准我有个同名的表哥
Sounds to me like you're helping Keller escape
听起来你想帮凯勒在转狱期间
during his transfer.
越狱啊
You're meeting Neal for an exchange.
你现在要去和尼尔交易
So, you're using whatever he gives you to buy off Ridgefield,
再用他给你的东西买通保安
And they're gonna let Keller escape during the transfer.
他们就会在转监途中放走凯勒
You are a smart guy. You know what?
你还真聪明,但告诉你吧
I genuinely like watching you work.
我真欣赏你推理的样子
So, you probably also picked up on the fact
你也应该发现了
that I don't care if you heard us.
我们根本不怕被你听到
Which means you don't intend to let me go.
就是说你根本不想放我走
You intend to kill me.
你打算杀了我
No.

No, I don't intend to kill you.
我没要杀了你
No, Keller does
不是你,而是凯勒
Once he's free.
等他重获自由后
Keep an eye on our friend.
盯紧他了
Um, I'm selling magazines.
我是来推销杂志的
Uh, suit quarterly, anyone?
是谁要订西服季刊
No? Clearly, I have the wrong house.
没有,大概我找错门了
It's it's it's okay. He's he's a friend.
没关系,他是我朋友
We can talk on the patio.
我们到后屋说
Did Neal send you?
是尼尔让你来的吗
No.

I came of my own volition.
我是自己要来
Look, I don't know anything, and it's killing me.
我对情况一无所知,我快疯了
Listen, I don't usually give these guys much credit,
虽然我平时不怎么信得过这群人
But between them and Neal,
但在尼尔和他们的努力下
Peter's gonna be home in time for dinner tonight.
彼得今天肯定能平安回来吃饭
You know that?
你肯定吗
Moz, what you know?
蚊子,你知道什么
Neal's meeting with the bad guys right now to strike a deal.
尼尔正在和坏人做交易
He's also giving them what they want
他交出他们想要的东西
to ensure your husband's safe return.
你丈夫就能平安回来了
Peter and I had a fight this morning.
今早我们吵架了
I'm sure it was nothing.
肯定是鸡毛蒜皮的小事
No, there's never small fights. It's
不,吵架不可能是小事
You don't resolve them, they fester.
要不立即和解,就会恶化
And this is the first morning that we didn't.
我们第一次没有及时和解
I thought he would have loved
我本来以为我去拿干洗衣服
that I piked up the dry cleaning.
他会很高兴
Seriously? This is about dry cleaning?
不是吧,就因为干洗衣服
II'm sorry.
不好意思
The longest relationship I've had is 11 days.
我最长一段恋情也才十一天
And then she deflated.
然后她就消失了
I'm kidding. Go on.
开玩笑的啦,继续
The last thing I said to him was, "Have a wonderful day."
我对他说的最后一句话是,过得愉快
Now, I'm guessing, in a fight about dry cleaning,
在干洗引发的争吵中
that that's pretty severe.
这算是蛮严重的了
We're not like most couples, moz.
蚊子,我们和其他夫妇不同
We work.
我们努力维护这种关系
I don't want to lose him.
我不想失去他
Look, I understand how hard this is,
听着,我能理解这种心情
particularly when the suits won't tell you anything.
尤其是那帮探员啥都不说
That's why I want you to have this.
所以我要给你这个
I'm gonna drop a bug in there
我等会去那里装个窃听器
So you can hear what they hear...
这样他们听到什么
when they hear it.
你也能听到了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, wow! I have a set of these.
我也有一套这个
Oh, wait. No.
不对,好像不一样
These aren't Russian military surplus.
这不是俄罗斯军方的残余设备
Where's peter?
彼得在哪
He's safe.
他很安全
May I see the item?
能让我看下货吗
Nope.
不行
I see Peter, you see the ring.
我看到彼得,你才能看到戒指
Those aren't the terms.
说好的可不是这样
I didn't agree to any terms.
我没和你们说好什么
First we'll have the ring authenticated
首先我们得鉴定戒指
and delivered to the Russians,
再把它交给俄国佬
and then we'll release Burke.
我们到时会放了博尔克
You'll get it when I have proof that Peter's alive.
你得先向我证明彼得还活着
Are you willing to let your agent die?
你是想害死你家探员吗
Are you willing to let Keller down?
你是想让凯勒失望吗
All right.
好吧
Caffrey...
卡夫瑞
We're gonna show Mr. Caffrey proof of life.
我们要向卡夫瑞先生证明人还活着
You can ask one question.
你只能问一个问题
I'm going to text it to Burke,
我用短信发给博尔克
and he's going to text the answer back.
他再把答案发回来
I want to speak with him.
我要和他说话
One question. Make it a good one.
只能问一个问题,想清楚
What cellphone number was Caffrey using
你第一次抓住他时,卡夫瑞用的
the first time you caught him?
手机号是什么
That's the question?
这算哪门子问题
Let me see it.
让我看下
Wait. I don't have my glasses. Bring it closer.
我没戴眼镜,放近点
You're lucky your buddy's paying up,
算你命大,你哥们来付款
Or my friends would be sending me
不然我那哥们
a very different message right now.
就会给我不同的指令了
Give me a break. It's been a few years.
让我想想,这么多年过去了
Okay.
好了
Area code 668...
区号668
7337
7337.
Is that correct?
对吧
That's right. Great.
没错, 那就好
The ring?
戒指呢
You're not gonna authenticate it?
你不鉴定吗
If it's not real,
如果是赝品
You'll just never see Burke again.
你就再也看不到你家博尔克了
100 bucks. You can't beat that.
给你一百块,好赚吧
Thanks. Sure.
谢了, 不客气
Do you mind?
介意我拿吗
Let me get this straight
让我理理清这件事
You gave them a multimilliondollar ring,
你给了他们几百万美元的戒指
and they still have Peter?
他们还没放彼得
I admit the terms weren't favorable. You think?
我承认这不太公平, 你也知道啊
What's the FBI found so far?
那条子们有什么发现
Oh, that's right.
可不是
I've got proof of life and a message.
我可知道彼得还活着,还收到了信息
How do you even have access to a multimilliondollar ring?
你怎么搞到这个几百万的戒指
Oh, that's for another time.
回头再说
I asked Peter for the phone number I used
我问彼得他第一次抓到我时
when I was first arrested.
我用的电话号码
What, and you didn't have one?
什么,你没有吗
Actually, I had several,
老实说,我有很多个
But I was hoping he'd take the opportunity
其实我是希望他借此机会
to pass me a 10letter message using the keypad.
用键盘给我发条十字信息
He told us something.
他肯定传递了某些信息
A cross street, a location, a warning?
是十字街口,地点,还是警告
Not Pam sees?
潘姆不能看
Does he know any blind Pams? No.
他认识叫潘姆的盲人吗, 不认识
"Onus border."
职责界限
Worthy of the Times Sunday edition,
上得了《时代周刊》周日版
but it means nothing to me.
可对我没什么意义
"No tram seeps."
没有缆车漏水
"Not RAM reds."
没有红色内存
Got it.
懂了
"No transfer."
不要转监
That's got to be it.
肯定就这意思
Peter wants us to stop Keller's transfer.
彼得想要我们阻止凯勒被转监
It's in progress. Jones is with them.
已经开始了,琼斯就在那里
Diana.
戴安
Jones, we made contact with peter.
琼斯,我们和彼得联系过了
Good. Is he all right?
好极了,他没事吧
Yeah, but he wants us to stop Keller's transfer.
没事,但他要我们阻止凯勒被转监
Why? I don't know. Just do it.
为什么, 不知道,照做就是了
Diana, the convoy is already on Lafayette.
戴安,车队已经到了拉法耶特街了
Radio the drivers.
无线电联络司机
Okay, will do.
好吧,这就办
Ridgefield 429, this is Agent Jones. Come in.
呼叫里奇菲尔德429 我是琼斯探员,请回答
Repeat Ridgefield 429, this is Agent Jones. Come in.
重复,呼叫里奇菲尔德429 我是琼斯探员,请回答
You gonna respond to that?
你要回复吗
Let's do this!
开始吧
Don't move! Do exactly what I say and you live.
不许动,按我说的做,不然毙了你
We're secure!
我们安全了
Let's go.
走吧
Ridgefield 429, come in.
里奇菲尔德429 请回答
Come on!
闪开
Hey, man, what are you doing?
伙计,你们做什么
Sorry. The fee's too high for excess baggage.
抱歉,超重行李费太贵了付不起
Come on, this wasn't the deal!
喂,我们说好的可不是这样
He's out!
他跑了
He's out! Cover the other side!
他跑了,掩护另一边
We've got a runner!
有犯人逃跑
Oh, whoa, whoa, okay.
喂喂喂,慢点
Why is there a tree on your dashboard?
你仪表板上咋有棵树
It's a hybrid.
双动力汽车都这样
It's showing me how efficiently I'm driving.
让我知道我开车有多效率
You're not driving very green.
你开得可不太环保
All your leaves are falling off.
叶子都掉光了
Do you want to catch Keller?
你还想不想抓住凯勒了
I feel like I'm stuck inside the giving tree
我感觉自己被困在爱心树里
Nothing left but a stump.
叶子都掉光只剩下光秃秃的杆子
I'll grow a new one over the weekend.
周末我再种棵新的好了
Jones, what's going on?
琼斯,情况如何
Keller escaped.
凯勒跑了
There were three guards in the transfer convoy
负责凯勒的转监车队
Keller's in custody.
的三个保安人员中
We've confirmed that Keller paid off two of them and the driver.
我们肯定凯勒买通了其中两人和司机
Lang was paid a ransom
朗收到了赎金后...
Caffrey! Berrigan! My office.
卡夫瑞,柏瑞根,来我办公室
Um, he over to the hangar.
他直接去机库了吗
I'll meet up with you when it's done.
完事后再同你们碰面
Keller's late.
凯勒迟到了
I wonder what he's planning.
我好奇他在计划什么
He's a hell of a chess player.
他可是个厉害的棋手
I imagine him sitting in his cell,
我能想象他在牢房里
Plotting every second of this escape.
算尽了他逃跑计划的每一步
There's something he's not telling you.
他肯定瞒着你什么
Hey, I have the ring, so he's not going anywhere.
戒指在我手上,他可哪儿都去不了
With all his debts to the russian mob
他还欠俄罗斯黑帮
and the security firm,
还有保安公司一大笔钱
I wouldn't be surprised
要是他打肿脸充胖子
if he already spent more than it's worth.
我也不会感到意外
Shut up.
闭嘴
Are you sure you have the real ring?
你确定这戒指是真货吗
Maybe Keller paid off your people. Hey.
也许凯勒甩了你们
Wouldn't be the first time. Now is quiet time.
反正也不是他第一次了, 你给我闭嘴
I get it. The feds hassled you.
我懂,联邦探员敲诈你
They made your life very unpleasant.
这让你的日子很不好过
So, you thought that you could do one last job
所以你琢磨着能干上最后一票
And disappear.
然后消失
He is not gonna hold up his end of the bargain.
他最后可不会信守承诺
You are going down for this. Hey!
他会被他害惨了
I know what I'm doing.
我清楚自己在做什么
Do you understand that?
你不明白吗
I shot him once, okay?
我曾开枪打过他
And now I'm gonna finish the job.
这次我不会再失手了
The only thing is, you're not good with a gun.
唯一的问题是,你不擅长使枪
You hold it with no secondary support. Uhhuh.
你持枪时没有第二个支点
And you use your trigger finger to brace for recoil,
你那扣扳机的手指还得承受反冲
Which means you shoot off target.
也就是说,你会射偏目标
No wonder Keller survived when you first shot him.
难怪上一次你没开枪打死凯勒
You couldn't hit a man 3 feet in front of you
即使对方离你咫尺之遥
With a full magazine.
你用满膛的手枪也打不中他
Well, let's give it a try.
那就试试看吧
We told you to go home.
我让你乖乖回家
And you were to take him there!
你该带他回家
Sir, I know that, but
我知道,长官,但...
But you made an exchange
但你却做了交易
Exactly what we said we don't do.
我们明令禁止这么做
Sir, in his defense, no one knows Keller better than Neal.
长官,他有理由这么做,尼尔最了解凯勒
Had we interceded in any way,
我们以任何方式介入
He thought they would have killed Peter.
他觉得他们都会杀了彼得
I'll deal with you later.
回头再找你算账
Right now, we've got a free criminal
现在我们不仅有个探员要救
And a captive agent to get back.
还有个逃犯要抓
Now do your job. Get him out of here.
现在行行好,快把他弄走
the exchange was the only way to contact Peter.
只有通过交易才能联系彼得
And we almost stopped Keller. I know.
我们差点就阻止凯勒了, 我知道
I can't just go home.
我不能就这么回家了
Neal... You don't have a choice.
尼尔,你没的选
Thanks for sticking up for me in there.
谢谢你在里面替我说话
I'll let you know as soon as I hear something, okay?
有什么进展我会立刻通知你,好吗
This is Jones.
我是琼斯
I've got Peter on the line!
彼得在线上
Peter, I'm gonna put you on speaker and start a trace.
彼得,我开免提,并开始追踪信号
Burke!
博尔克
Burke, it's Hughes.
博尔克,我是休斯
Tell us your location.
告诉我们你的方位
I need to talk to Neal.
我要和尼尔说话
Where are you?
你在哪儿
Reese, put Neal on the phone.
里斯,快让尼尔听电话
I'm here, Peter.
我在呢,彼得
Listen carefully.
仔细听好
I'm in a locked cell.
我被关在一个牢房里
Lang is three feet away from me, knocked out next to his gun.
朗离我三英尺远,昏了过去,旁边有把枪
Keller is en route.
凯勒正在路上
You need me to talk you through a jail break.
你要我想办法让你出来吗
Yeah.
没错
That's that's my husband. Put him on speaker.
那是我丈夫,快开免提
I'm sorry, ma'am. I'm not authorized
不好意思,夫人,我没这权利...
You have my husband on the line! Put him on speaker!
我丈夫在线上,快开免提
The cell is roughly 8x12.
这个牢房大约8乘12大小
It's made of cement and metal bars.
材质是水泥和金属栏杆
There's a locked, hinged door.
一扇有铰链的门,锁上了
Clear a space. 8x12 perimeter.
快腾出8乘12的空间来
Let's do it!
快点
The cell's in the middle of a schmattashop basement.
牢房在一家人体模型商店地下室中央
There are cardboard boxes, an old metal chair,
有一些纸箱,还有个金属椅子
A can of soda, which was a gift,
一个碳酸饮料罐头,算是礼物吧
Two lamps, light bulb,
两个台灯,一个灯泡
Thread, fabric...
一些丝线和布料
...And some really creepy mannequins.
还有些很恐怖的时装模特
Okay, tell me about the door.
好吧,那门什么样
The cell door
牢房的门
has an electronic keypad Fassbinder ES320.
有个电子键盘锁,法斯宾德,ES320
Ah, Fassbinder chips are hardwired to a power source,
法斯宾德锁是用电线接在电源上
Plus a backup battery.
还有备用电池
Can we disable it with anything here?
能关闭这里的电源吗
Uh... Neal?
尼尔
I'm thinking, Peter! Think faster.
我在想呢,彼得, 动作快
All right, look look for the hardwire connection to the lock.
对了,听好,把连接锁的电线找出来
Okay, got it. Feels like a thin gauge.
找到了,感觉很薄
I'm guessing if I cut it
我想如果我把线切断
You'll activate the lock's redundancy mechanism.
那会激活锁的冗余机制
No, we need we need to short the backup
不行,切断电源前
Before cutting the electricity.
我们得关闭备用电源
There's a conduit that runs alongside the cell.
牢房四周有导线
Follow that conduit to the fuse box.
顺着导线找到保险盒
I got it. It's right on the back wall.
找到了,在后墙上
I'm putting you on speaker.
我开免提了
Okay, all right, uh...
好吧,这样
Here's where it gets a little tricky, Peter.
这下有点难办,彼得
Pull back the inside panel.
打开控制面板
You'll see two hot wires and a neutral. Strip the neutral.
你会看到两条热线一条中性线,把中线外层刮掉
Hang on, I got to make a quick wire stripper
等下,我用饮料罐头
Out of the soda can.
就能很快刮掉外层
Look at you, improvising without me.
哎呀呀,无师自通了嘛
Done.
搞定
Okay, uh...All right,
好,然后
Break the light bulb and attach the filament
把灯泡打碎,把灯丝极接在
to the battery of your cellphone.
你手机电池上
The filament conducts the charge...
丝极接通电源
Which creates a surge, shorts the power,
就会导致短路
And the locking mechanism should release.
上锁系统应该就会失灵
"Should"? It will.
应该是想怎样, 会失灵
Has it occurred to you
你有没有想过
That in order to use my cellphone battery
为了用上我的手机电池
We're gonna have to disconnect.
我们得中断联系
It's the final step, Peter.
最后一步了,彼得
Hey.

Oh, god.
老天
We've got a lock on his location
我们锁定了他的方位
Textile shop off of 9th and 39th.
第9街和第39街的纺织车间
Burke, stay on the line.
博尔克,别挂电话
There's team on their way.
我们派人来了
There's no time.
没时间了
Come on, Peter.
拜托了,彼得
How long should it take if this works? A few seconds.
多久会见效, 几秒钟
Please, honey, you can do this.
拜托了,亲爱的,你可以的
Peter!
彼得
I'm out.
我出来了
Hang tight, Peter. We're on our way.
坚持住,彼得,我们马上赶来
I've got Lang at gunpoint.
我用枪指着朗呢
All right, let's go!
好,我们走
You better hurry.
你们得赶快
Keller's on his way, too.
凯勒也在路上了
FBI! Don't move!
联调局,不许动
Jones, it's me! Peter?
琼斯,是我, 彼得
Yeah, clear around back.
好,去检查一下后面
There he is...
大家看呀
...Escape artist extraordinaire, Peter Bburke.
脱逃术大师,彼得·博尔克
What happened with Keller?
凯勒呢
He hasn't shown.
他没来
He won't. He's smarter than that.
他不会来了,他没这么蠢
Who knows maybe he never planned on showing,
谁知道呢,也许他根本没想来
Seeing as how he didn't trust lang.
看来他不信任朗
Which would have left Lang
这么说戒指啊欠的债啊
with the ring, the debts, and you.
都留给朗了,当然还有你
Uh, speaking of which...
说到这个
Oh, right. Yeah, thanks. It's
啊对,多谢
Before I hand that back to you, is it stolen?
我还给你之前,先讲清楚,这是偷来的吗
Well, it's never been reported as stolen.
那啥,这个从没被报失窃过
Listen, if it's legitimately yours,
听好,如果法律上这个属于你
The FBI can't hold onto it.
调查局没权没收
Well, it's been missing for a couple hundred years,
这个失踪了该有几百年了
But, uh...
但...
It doesn't belong to me.
并不属于我
So...
所以
You may want to contact the Scotland Royal Museum.
你去联系苏格兰皇家博物馆看看吧
What?
干嘛
Hey, hon.
我爱你
Hey, hon.
我也爱你
Keller.
凯勒
I saw the surprise party you set up for me.
我看到你为我准备的惊喜派对了呀
It's very kind. I'm sorry I couldn't make it.
真好心,可惜我来不了了
Yeah, me too.
的确可惜
I couldn't have escaped without you, Neal.
没有你我可跑不了,尼尔
But I guess we both got what we wanted, right?
但我想我们的目的都达到了吧
I wouldn't say that.
我可不这么想
How about we call this one a draw?
不如算我们和局
We'll take a break for a while. What do you say?
彼此都休战一阵,如何
I'm gonna find you, Keller.
我会找到你,凯勒
Well, that might be tough. I'm already outside your radius.
这可不容易,我在你的可活动范围之外
Hey, Caffrey...
卡夫瑞
You're starting to sound like a lawman.
你现在说话语气越来越像你家猫咪了啊

分享到