猫鼠游戏第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第10集:黑名单
日期:2017-02-16 15:20

(单词翻译:单击)

Previously on White Collar
《猫鼠游戏》 前情提要

I deciphered the phone number
我解开了凯特在飞机上
that Kate dialed from the plane.
打过的那个电话号码
Whatever this thing's hiding, it's not the music.
不论这当中有何秘密,肯定不只是音乐而已
I think it's a keyhole
我觉得这是个钥匙孔
Any idea what kind of code it is?
知道这是什么类型的密码么
I have something very intriguing for you.
我有些有趣的东西带给你
Fowler bought the explosives that blew up Kate's plane.
凯特飞机上的炸药是福勒买的
Two parts. Twopart code?
两部分,两部分密码
I don't know if he's interested in the music box.
我也不知道他是不是真对八音盒感兴趣
I think he just wants to find Fowler.
我想他只是想找到福勒
Whatever you think happ tell me why you killed kate!
不管你怎么想... 你为什么杀了凯特
I don't know who the guy is pulling these strings,
我不知道谁是幕后主使
But I had finally gotten a meeting with the intermediary.
最终我和中间人取得了联系,约好见面
Julian Larssen.
朱利安·拉尔森
We trained together in special forces.
我们以前一起在特种部队受过训
Get two lines in.
接两条线路
Neal...
尼尔
We need to go.
我们得走了
He's in a medically induced coma.
他现在正处于药物引发昏迷
There's nothing you can do for him here.
你在这也做不了什么
But there's something you can do out there.
但你出去却能做些其他事
Come on.
来吧
Our suspect.
那个嫌犯
His name is Julian Larssen.
他叫朱利安·拉尔森
This is who shot Moz?
就是他朝蚊子开枪的吗
We think so.
在我们看来是他
And, according to Fowler, he's the right hand
据福勒的说法,此人正是那个
behind whoever's manipulating you
指使你和凯特,事关八音盒
Kate, the music box, everything.
和所有一切幕后主使的得力助手
Where is he now?
他现在哪儿
He's gone to ground.
他肯定藏了起来
If he's smart, he'll leave town,
要是他够聪明,肯定会设法出城
And we need to make sure that doesn't happen.
我们可不能让他如愿以偿
How'd you stay ahead of me when I was after you?
我追你那会你是怎么逃的
And don't say good looks and charm.
别和我来卖萌卖脸这一套
Aliases. I had several.
我用很多化名
I kept burning them.
我可是见一个禁一个
And I kept making new ones.
我再不断弄新的呗
But this passport I recognize the work.
但这份护照,我看出了这种做工
It's a forger out of Belgium.
是个比利时的伪造者
Larssen doesn't forge his own I.D.S.
伪造证件这种事他可不亲自干
It's not easy.
这可不容易
You need specialized equipment, ink, paper.
要用到专用设备,墨水和纸张
If we burn all of his aliases,
如果我们禁掉他所有化名
He'll have to have new papers made
他肯定需要新的证件
by someone here in the city. Exactly.
到时就得求助这里的专家,一点没错
I'll work up a list of all of Larssen's aliases
我会列出所有拉尔森的化名
And start shutting 'em down,
然后逐一列入黑名单
Put him on every watch list
将他列入所有监视名单
until he has no way out of new york.
让他根本没法离开纽约
All right, I'll talk to the forger community
好,我会通知伪造业的同行们
to make sure he can't buy another one.
确保他买不到新的证件
Wait.
慢着
What if we let him buy one,
我们让他买到一个如何
One that we pick?
名字由我们定
Julian Larssen worked intelligence
朱利安·拉尔森曾在特种部队的
in special forces.
情报部门服役
You served with him.
你曾和他一起服役
We need to find any aliases he might be operating under.
请告诉我们他所有任务中使用过的化名
Jones, put him in holding till I finish with this guy.
琼斯,让他等着,我先和这哥们谈完再说
Larssen's a regular at your bar.
拉尔森是你酒吧的常客
What name does he use there?
他在那儿用的什么名字
Uh, I can't remember. And keep in mind
我不记得了,你最好别忘了
that I know about your expired liquor license.
我可知道你的酒类牌照过期了
What...?
干嘛
Forget it, Caffrey.
得了吧,卡夫瑞
The only thing you ever bring is trouble.
你个只会招来麻烦的扫把星
This isn't about me.
这事不是关乎我
Diana, how's it going?
戴安,进展如何
We've burned Larssen's Kyle Albertson alias.
拉尔森的化名,卡尔·艾伯森已被禁用
Good. I've got another name to add to the list
很好,这里又有一个名字
Brian Blitek.
布莱恩·布莱特
On it.
这就去
All right, I think that's everyone.
好吧,我想大家都到了
Thank you all for coming.
多谢你们大驾光临
What's this about, Caffrey?
到底是啥事,卡夫瑞
The man in this photo is going to come to you
照片上的这个男人会来找你们
looking for a new identity.
伪造新的证件
When he does,
要是他来了
I want you to make him the best I.D. that you can.
我想让你们尽力做到最好
What's the angle?
有什么目的
I'm gonna tell you what name to give him
证件的名字由我来定
Justin Springer.
贾斯汀·斯宾格
Come on, Caffrey.
得了,卡夫瑞
It's bad for business.
这对行业的影响很坏
It's not for me.
这不是为了我
It's for Mozzie.
而是为了蚊子
Is this the guy who...? Yeah.
就是他对... 没错
You want new york I.D. Or outofstate?
你是想要纽约的还是外国证件
Don't pull it out, buddy. Don't pull it out.
别拔掉,伙计,别拔
They did it.
他们成功了
They finally got me.
他们终于逮到我了
What happened?
发生了什么
The bullet missed your heart by two millimeters.
子弹差2毫米就打中你心脏了
That's because I don't have a heart.
那是因为我没有心
Oh, well, look at the bright side.
好吧,往好点的方面想
You're not dead.
你还没死
I know. It's worse.
我知道,这样更糟
I'm in the system.
我在这个国家系统里了
Not exactly.
也不尽然
"Ivan Bliminse"?
"伊万·布莱明"
Invisible Man?
《隐形人》里的吗(科幻小说)
That's apropos.
还真合适
Look, I hate to ask you this, moz.
听着,我也不想问你这事,蚊子
But I need to I.D. Your shooter.
但我得让你指认凶手
Can you...?
你能不能...
I can't.
不行
Okay.
好吧
We can do it later.
我们回头再说
I can't remember.
我记不起来了
It's okay.
没关系
We're gonna find him.
我们会找到他
Diana's taken out the last of Larssen's aliases.
戴安处理完了拉尔森的化名
How's your end?
你那边如何
Mozzie's awake.
蚊子醒了
That's great.
太好了
How's he doing?
他怎么样了
He quoted Nietzsche to a nurse. He's gonna be okay.
他刚对护士引用尼采的话,我想应该没事
Good.
不错
Neal, can he I.D. Larssen?
尼尔,他能指认拉尔森吗
No. No, he doesn't remember.
不行,他说他不记得了
All right. Well, we've hit Larssen hard.
好吧,我们逼得拉尔森这么紧
It's his move.
他也该行动了
You're coming after me now?
这下你要杀我了吗
I'm not after you.
我不杀你
Tell me why you shot my friend.
你说,为什么要袭击我朋友
Your FBI friends are making it very hard
你那帮条子朋友搞得我
for me to leave the city.
没法离开纽约
I'd like you to change that.
我要你想想办法
You want me to help you?
你想让我帮你吗
I want to make a deal.
我想和你做个交易
There's nothing you could offer me.
我不接受你的条件
I was hired to kill your friend.
我受雇去杀死你的朋友
What if I deliver you the man behind the curtain?
如果我能告诉你幕后指使的名字呢
Not even that.
就算那样也没门
I guess you'll never know who ordered the shooting...
那我想你永远没法知道是谁指使的谋杀
or who killed Kate.
和杀死凯特的了
Larssen made you an offer so he can leave out of town?
拉尔森想和你交易,帮他出城吗
Yeah.
没错
He's more desperate than I thought.
看来他比我想象的更绝望
He shot your best friend.
他枪击了你最好的朋友
What could he possibly offer you?
他能提出什么条件
Larssen shot Mozzie on orders.
拉尔森奉命枪击了蚊子
He's offering me the man who gave the order.
他准备告诉我谁是幕后主使
Wait, is this the same man
等等,凯特的死
who's responsible for kate's death?
也是同一个人主使的吗
Yeah.
没错
You make that deal, a killer walks free.
你要是妥协了就等于放虎归山
Neal, you can find your revenge in the justice.
尼尔,你要复仇可以诉诸司法手段
It's there. I know.
相信司法,我懂
You're not listening to me.
我知道你不会乖乖听话
You are listening to me.
你竟然听了
That's why I'm here.
所以我来找你商量
This time... we do it your way.
这次按你的方法来
No.Come on, Peter.
不行,拜托嘛,彼得
No. They have this whole
那也不行,他们什么都有...
No. No, the FBI is not gonna
绝对不行,联调局不会
pay for your combat training.
为你的格斗训练买单
Think about what I could do for you guys
想想我学会格斗后
if I knew how to fight.
能为你们做的事
No, I'd rather not.
我可不敢想
New York is safer
尼尔·卡夫瑞少项技能
if Neal Caffrey is lacking in at least one skill set.
纽约的安全更有保障
Okay, what about selfpreservation?
那就学自我防卫吧
No, you've done pretty well with the whole runningaway thing.
凌波微步你已经练得炉火纯青了
It suits you.
那才是你风格
Get a dog.
不行就弄条狗
Can I borrow Satchmo? No, you can't borrow Satchmo.
你的沙奇摩借我,不给
Did you take my mug?
你把我马克杯藏哪儿了
I think everyone knows not to touch your mug.
你的马克杯碰不得这是常识
Elizabeth gave it to me. I need my coffee.
伊丽莎白送的,我得来点咖啡
Boss, guess who just booked a flight to Samoa
头儿,猜猜谁下周二
a week from Tuesday?
要飞去萨摩亚
Justin Springer, oneway ticket.
贾斯汀·斯宾格,单程票
Got you, Larssen.
逮住你了,拉尔森
Your forgers did well. They did.
你那伪造联盟干得漂亮,当然
Where is he now?
人现在哪儿
Tracked him to an apartment in Queens.
我们跟踪他到皇后区的公寓
Search warrant?
搜索令
Judge is putting it through now.
法官正在签发
Excellent. We'll get coffee on the way.
好极了,路上再买咖啡吧
FBI!
联调局
FBI! Put your hands in the air!
联调局,举起手来
You could have knocked.
你们好歹敲敲门
Julian Larssen, you're under arrest
朱利安·拉尔森,你被捕了
for murder and attempted murder.
罪名是谋杀和谋杀未遂
Get him out of here.
带走
So what now?
现在怎么办
We tear this place apart.
把这儿给我翻个底朝天
I want to find evidence
我要找到
directly linking Larssen to the shootings.
拉尔森就是枪击者的直接证据
I want to nail this son of a bitch.
我要给这杂种定罪
Jones?
琼斯
Check that plant.
看看那盆栽
Bet ballistics finds a match.
我赌弹道吻合
It's nice to see you're recovering, bud.
看到你日渐康复我就放心了
Doctor says you'll be out of the wheelchair
医生说再过几天
in the next couple days.
你就能自己走动了
It builds something. What does?
是用来造某种东西,什么
The code inside the music box.
八音盒里的密码
It's an equation that builds something.
那是一个构造方程式
We don't need to talk about this right now.
不必着急谈这个
I was shot for that code!
我就是因为那密码挨的枪子儿
Now that Larssen took my notebook,
拉尔森抢走了我的笔记本
they have the equation, too.
他们也拿到方程式了
I'll be damned if they're gonna build it before I do!
如果让他们先造出来那都是我的错
All right, you need to rest.
好了,你需要休息
I'll rest when this is done.
这事儿完了我再休息
When this is finished, I'm retired.
一切结束后我就洗手不干了
Okay, you know, deathbed epiphanies aren't your style.
临终悔悟改邪归正可不像你作风
If this is about not being able to remember, Moz
要是因为你记不起杀手,蚊子
It has nothing to do with that.
跟那没关系
I betrayed everything I believe in.
我背叛了我信仰的一切
What are you talking about?
你说什么
I narc'ed!
我告发了你
I was the one who told the suit you were going after Fowler!
我通知探员叔你去找福勒了
I was serious.
我说真的
The reason the bullet missed my heart
子弹没打中心脏
is because I don't have one!
因为我这人就是没心
You told Peter?
你告诉彼得的吗
I'm a Judas, a turncoat, a quisling!
我出卖朋友,我是内奸,是叛徒
Thank you. I
谢谢,我...
If you hadn't, Moz...
要不是因为你,蚊子
I might have killed Fowler.
我可能已经杀了福勒
And Fowler didn't kill Kate.
可福勒不是害死凯特的凶手
He didn't?
不是他
Then who did?
那是谁
The guy Larssen's working for...
雇佣拉尔森的人
I think.
我这么猜
So what does this coded equation build?
这个加密的方程式是用来造什么
I have no idea.
我不知道
Yet.
暂时
How long have they been in there?
他们进去多久了
A long time.
很久了
Something's not right.
有些不对劲
You offered Caffrey a deal.
你想跟卡夫瑞做交易
He doesn't make deals around here.
这儿做主的不是他
I do.
是我
Now, you're a gun for hire,
你只是个杀手
a bullet aimed at a target.
是射向目标的那颗子弹
I want to know the man who's pulling the trigger.
我要知道扣动扳机的是谁
I don't know what you're talking about.
不懂你说什么
I'm innocent.
我是良民
Burke. A moment?
博尔克,出来一下
Did we get the ballistics?
弹道吻合吗
The inside of the barrel was filed down.
枪管内被挫平了
We couldn't make a match.
无法比对
He's hiding his trail. What about prints?
他毁尸灭迹,指纹呢
The outside of the gun was wiped down.
枪外面被擦得干干净净
Agent Roe.
罗探员
What's department of justice doing here?
司法部也掺和这事儿
Forensics found a single print inside the weapon.
鉴证科在枪的内部找到了一个指纹
It was yours, Agent Burke.
是你的指纹,博尔克探员
That's impossible.
这不可能
The print was found inside the slide.
就在枪的滑套里
The only way it could have gotten there
指纹印在那里只有一种可能
was if you assembled the gun.
枪是你组装的
This is absurd.
这太荒唐了
Agent Burke, you're hereby on leave
博尔克探员,你暂时停职
until this investigation is completed.
直到调查结束
Peter, your gun and your badge.
彼得,你的枪和警徽
What about Larssen?
拉尔森怎么办
We can't hold him.
没法扣住他
Uncuff him.
打开手铐
Huges, you can't let him walk out of here.
休斯,你不能放他走
Stay out of it, Caffrey. Uncuff him.
别插手,卡夫瑞,打开手铐
I'll send you a bill for my door.
修理门的账单我会寄给你
Agent Burke...
博尔克探员
You have to leave the building, as well.
请你也离开这座大楼
Boss? What happened?
头儿,怎么回事
Larssen destroyed me.
拉尔森赢了这局
I knew that's where they gone.
我料想到他们会走这一步
No, we have to give them everything they ask for.
不,必须把他们要的资料都交上去
What do you got there?
你在弄什么
Oh, Mozzie's care package, per his specific request.
给蚊子的探病礼物,按他要求准备的
We've got glutenfree brownies and bendy straws.
不含谷蛋白的布朗尼蛋糕和能弯曲的吸管
He's definitely feeling better.
看样子他是好多了
Straws, though?
那还用吸管
We'll get through this.
都会过去的
I know.
我知道
That was Diana.
戴安打来的
Department of justice has pulled all my files.
司法部调走了我所有文件
That was fast.
这么快
Evidence tampering
伪造证物
Doesn't get any worse than that.
没有比这更糟的了
Every case I've closed will be brought into question.
我了结的案子都得被复查
Maybe I'll get my anklet off sooner than I thought.
说不定我能提早摆脱追踪器
You might.
没准
How the hell did Larssen plant my print?
拉尔森究竟是怎么把我指纹印上去的
He could've used a photoetched metal master of the print
可以用照相蚀刻技术制作指纹的金属模
and used it to cast a latex positive.
然后用它定型乳胶正像
Okay, let me rephrase that question
好吧,换个问法
Where the hell did Larssen get my fingerprints?
拉尔森怎么弄到我指纹的
He didn't get it out of your personnel file.
不会是从你的档案里找的
The print on the gun has detail outside the print on file.
枪上的指纹细节更丰富
Did he get it from a door knob?
他是从门把手上弄到的吗
No, too many other people touch it.
不,门把手上指纹太多
He'd need a clean print, preferably off a hard surface.
他需要清晰的指纹,可能是从硬物表面获取
What?
怎么了
My mug.
我的马克杯
It disappeared.
不见了
You think Larssen's brazen enough to walk into the FBI?
你认为拉尔森会嚣张到闯进联邦调查局吗
If he was, we've got him on camera.
如果他来过,我们肯定拍到了他
I think I got something.
看来我发现了线索
This is the elevator lobby from two nights ago.
这是电梯大堂两晚前拍到的
Is that Caffrey?
那是卡夫瑞吗
No, wait a second.
不,等等
He doesn't walk like Caffrey.
他走路的样子不像卡夫瑞
You don't think that's Larssen, do you?
那个人不会是拉尔森吧
Try camera "B."
看看B号摄像机
Does he go into Peter's office?
他进彼得的办公室了吗
Zoom in. There.
放大,看那
That's the mug.
那是马克杯
Hold on, hold on.
等一下
Go back 10 seconds on "B.、
" B号摄像机倒回10秒
I can't get a clear shot of his face.
我找不到拍到他脸的画面
He's playing the camera angles with the hat.
他利用帽子挡住了脸,避开了摄像头
Yeah, but look behind him.
但你看看他身后
Look at the glow on Peter's desk.
看彼得桌子上的亮光
Desktop monitor.
桌面显示器
That wasn't on before he entered.
他进去的时候是关着的
He was on Peter's computer.
他用了彼得的电脑
Look, I know you and Peter have been up to something,
我知道你和彼得在调查一些事情
And I've been patient.
我一直很耐心
I just need to know what the hell is going on.
但我要知道到底是怎么回事
Peter should be the one to tell you.
这件事应该让彼得告诉你
Catch yourself cheating yet?
发现自己作弊了吗
I tried, but my opponent's always one step ahead of me.
试过,但是对手总是先我一招
Imagine that.
这场景似曾相识啊
Look familiar?
眼熟吗
It's Larssen.
是拉尔森
How'd he get past security?
他是怎么通过的安保
He used a maintenance pass.
他用了维护人员的通行证
The guys at the booth
隔间里面的同事
are used to seeing a guy wearing a hat walk into my office.
对一个戴帽子的人进我办公室已经习以为常了
He got onto my computer when he was there.
他去我办公室时登陆了我的电脑
What'd he do?
他做了什么
Well, he erased all history of being there.
他把操作记录都删除了
Fortunately, I keep a secret keylogger on my computer.
幸运的是,我电脑上有秘密键盘侧录程序
I have never appreciated your distrust of me more.
我十分感激某人对我的不信任
Larssen logged in and erased something from his own file.
拉尔森登陆后删掉了他档案上的一些东西
There's a copy of his most recent file,
这是他最近的档案记录备份
And there's a copy of a few days ago.
这是几天前的档案记录备份
He erased the name Frederick Bilal?
他删掉了弗里德里希·比拉尔这个名字
He's a Nigerian prince.
他是个尼日利亚王子
I thought those only existed in spam email.
我以为那个头衔只在垃圾邮件中出现
Bilal likes to race horses internationally.
比拉尔喜欢在全球赛马
He owns a number of shipping companies,
他拥有几个运输公司
and he handles a lot of import and export
而且他处理很多纽约港的
out of New York harbor.
进出口业务
Where can we find his royal highness?
在哪里能找到这位皇室成员
He spends his days at the Rodgers Yacht Club.
他白天总是待在罗杰斯游艇俱乐部
Rodgers is pretty tough to get into.
罗杰斯很难进去啊
Yeah. I can't flash my badge anymore.
是啊,我的警徽也不在了
You don't need one.
不需要那东西
I'll go in as an uppercrust spoiled elite.
我以娇生惯养的上流社会精英出场
I'll make a scene, then you come in,
我可以制造混乱,你再出场
and you're pissed at me because
你很生我气,因为...
The only options aren't the law or the con, Neal.
法律和骗局不是唯一的解决办法,尼尔
Hey, it's Peter.
喂,我是彼得
I'm calling in a favor.
请你帮个忙
You get the plan, Peter.
计划是你想出来的,彼得
I do. I do.
是我,是我
Hello.
你好
Sorry, sir. Members only.
抱歉先生,仅限会员
They're with me.
他们和我一起的
Sara Ellis, Sterling Bosch Insurance.
莎拉·埃利斯,斯博保险公司
Hi, Sara. Hi, Peter.
你好,莎拉,你好,彼得
Neal. It's been a while.
尼尔,好久不见
Nice to see you fully clothed.
很高兴看到你把衣服穿上了
Love the hat.
喜欢你的帽子
So...You're a member?
这么说...你是会员
My company insures a number of yachts here.
我的公司给这的几艘游艇保了险
Thanks for the assist. I owe you one.
感谢你的帮助,我欠你人情嘛
That's our guy.
那是我们要找的人
Prince Bilal.
比拉尔王子
A prince, huh? I've been a prince.
王子,是吗,我以前也做过王子
When was that? Yeah, when was that?
什么时候,对啊,什么时候
You want me to talk to him?
要我去跟他谈谈吗
Why you?
为什么是你去
'cause of your situation?
因为你的"特殊情况"
What's wrong?
怎么了
You make it sound like I'm dying.
说得好像我要死了似的
Things are complicated at the FBI.
调查局那边有点麻烦
But I don't need a badge to do good detective work.
但是做侦探工作并不需要警徽
All right, then what's your in?
好了,你的切入点是什么
He likes horses.
他喜欢马
Keep an eye on his boat.
你盯着他的船
He's like Superman without his powers.
他就像是没了超能力的超人
How you doing?
你好
Turn on the horse races, will you?
换到赛马频道,好吗
Channel 12. Yes. Sir.
12频道,好的,先生
What?
怎么了
Puddle of Money cost me 100 grand last time he ran.
"钱程似锦"上次比赛,害我输掉了10万美元
Oh, that's what you get for betting the chalk.
赌倍率最高的马总是赔的很惨嘛
Puddle will always fail to fire on the home turn.
"钱程似锦"总在最后的弯道栽跟头
A racing enthusiast! Yeah.
赛马爱好者,是啊
Thank god.
感谢上帝
Everyone here just wants to talk sailing.
这的人就知道谈论航海
Well, Clark Kent seems to be doing pretty well for himself.
克拉克·肯特(超人)一个人貌似干得不错
What now, Boy Wonder?
现在干什么,神奇小子(指罗宾,蝙蝠侠的跟班)
You're mixing your superheroes.
你搞混超级英雄了
Oh, god. And you're working guard duty.
天啊,可你也沦落到站岗这种差事了啊
"Keep an eye on something" is code
"盯着什么东西"是
between me and Peter, okay?
我和彼得之间的暗号
It means do some digging, see what I can find.
意思是做点调查,看看能发现什么
Does Peter know that's what it means?
彼得知道这个暗号的含义吗
So your company ships around the world?
这么说你的公司在全球各地做运输生意
We do.
是的
Give me some advice.
给我提点建议
I have a couple horses I want to race internationally,
我有几匹想在全球比赛的赛马
but the mandatory quarantine period is killing my profits.
但是强制检疫期搞得我成本太高
Any way around that?
有什么办法能解决这问题吗
What you're suggesting is illegal.
你暗示的那个渠道是违法的
So is giving you an inside track on
在接下来的比赛中
whether one of my jockeys is gonna be dragging the reins
我的赛马骑师暗中拖住缰绳
in an upcoming race.
也是违法的哦
I'll check the logbook tonight.
我今晚查查航海日志
I appreciate that.
十分感谢
Mm! Okay, here we go! Here we go!
好了,开始了
And they're off!
他们出发了
Come on!
快跑
Come on, come on!
快跑,快跑
Is that the captain of Bilal's yacht?
那个人是比拉尔游艇的船长吗
Yeah. What are you thinking?
是啊,你在想什么
Who's the owner of this club? Frank Wellington.
俱乐部的主人是谁,弗兰克·威灵顿
Does he come out here often?
他经常来这吗
Rarely. I take it that's who you'll be?
很少来,你要假扮成他吗
Only if you'll be my Mrs. Wellington.
还需要你做威灵顿太太
All right.
好吧
Your wallet, please.
钱包给我
Marriage is based on trust.
信任可是婚姻的基础
Trust that I have my baton,
记住了,我可是拿着警棍呢
and I really do love to hit people with it.
我超喜欢拿着它打人
Thanks.
谢了
50 bucks if you pop by
如果你能稍后走过来
and give this to that lady in the blue dress right there.
把钱包给那位蓝衣女士,就给你50块
Say hi.
打个招呼
You gave him my wallet?
你把我的钱包给他了吗
Oh, he'll give it back.
他会还你的
Probably. Follow my lead.
也许吧,跟着我随机应变
This the yacht?
这就是那游艇哈
It is. Isn't it it perfect?
没错,是不是美轮美奂
Yes.
是啊
Excuse me. Are you the captain?
您好,请问您是船长吗
I am.
我是
I'm afraid we're unavailable for charter till early November.
不过我们的游艇得等到十一月才可包租
Oh, no. My lovely wife, she's she's dead set on this boat.
可我可爱的妻子她...太想上船转转了
Could we get a tour?
我们能逛逛吗
Excuse me, Mrs. Wellington.
威灵顿夫人,打扰一下
You dropped this.
这是刚才您掉落的
Oh. Thank you so much.
真是十分感谢
She does have her moments.
她真是很走运
Give him a $50, will you, sweetheart?
亲爱的,给他五十美金如何
As a thank you.
作为答谢
Of course. Thank you.
当然了,谢谢你
Thank you, ma'am.
多谢夫人
You're Mr. Wellington?
您是威灵顿夫人
You caught me. Call me Frank.
被你认出来了,叫我弗兰克就好
I've met Frank Wellington.
我见过弗兰克·威灵顿
Oh, I'm sure you have. I'm his son.
那是自然,我是他儿子
Just call him "Junior." Everybody does.
叫他小弗就好,大家都这么叫他
Honey, what should we do now?
亲爱的,那我们怎么办呢
Maybe I can convince someone to give us their reservation.
也许我能说动某人让出他们的预约
Who's taking her out next?
接下来是谁的预约
I'm sure I know one or two of the names in your logbook.
我肯定能在航行日程上见到熟人的名字
You know, I would love
其实我有几个问题
to just ask you a couple questions over here.
想请教你,请这边谈
May I? First of all,
我自己来,首先
how much do you think it would cost I know this is silly
虽然这想法有点可笑,但你估计把整艘船
but to paint the whole thing pink?
都刷成粉色得花多少钱呢
Wow. Um, you know, I'm not sure.
哇噢,我不确定
Let me check on that, and I'll get back to you.
让我回去核实一下,再反馈给您
Wonderful. Thank you so much.
好极了,非常感谢
He bit on the horse races? He did.
你那赛马的饵钓他上钩没,上钩了
Peter Burke cowboy.
彼得·博尔克扮牛仔
Why does that make so much sense?
怎么就那么和谐呢
I grew up in upstate. Lots of horses.
我在州北长大,那儿可有不少马
You pick up a thing or two.
耳濡目染嘛
Sara, thanks for your help.
莎拉,多谢相助
Yeah. Thanks for the shotgun marriage.
客气,刚才那场"战略闪婚"有趣得很
Anytime.
随时奉陪
You want the good news? Sure.
想听好消息吗,当然
According to the log, every time Larssen came to New York,
据日志记录,每次拉尔森来到纽约
someone named Brian Blitek rented his yacht.
都有个叫布莱恩·布莱特的人租船
That's one of Larssen's aliases.
那是拉尔森的其中一个化名
Larssen comes to town, smuggles something, then leaves.
拉尔森来纽约,走私,再撤走
Something important enough to break into the FBI to hide.
这东西重要到他不得不潜入联调局销毁证据
What's the next step?
下一步怎么办
Normally, I'd get a search warrant on the docks,
正常情况下,我会申请搜查令彻查这里
Do a wiretap and surveillance on Larssen and Bilal,
同时监控拉尔森和比拉尔
And catch them redhanded
不管他们在走私什么
smuggling whatever it is they smuggle.
都能人赃并获
What if we get someone else to arrest him?
如果我有办法让别人逮捕他呢
What do you mean?
什么意思
We can do all the things you mentioned.
你刚才提到的,我们都能做到
We'll just do it my way.
只不过得按我的方法来
A con.
设骗局
Nothing illegal, but if we... All right.
决不违法,只是我们... 得了
Just hear me out.
听人家说完嘛
I saw what you did there.
你刚才干的好事我都看到了
If it means bringing Larssen down, I'm in.
如果能将拉尔森绳之以法,我同意
Nothing illegal.
不得违法
No. How do we do it?
决不,该怎么做
First, you'll need to form a crew.
首先,你得招兵买马
Burke's crew?
组成博尔克团队
Welcome to the other side.
欢迎体验"非法"生活
Thanks, Peter.
多谢了,彼得
Oh, I'm fine.
我就不要了
You're gonna need it.
等会儿就需要了
Thanks for coming, Jones.
琼斯你能来,先多谢了
Of course.
不客气
I don't know why you kept me out of the loop in the first place.
真不明白你怎么不一开始就招我进来
To protect you.
我想保护你
To protect me?
保护我
From who?
谁会危害我
Julian Larssen has hurt a lot of people in my life,
朱利安·拉尔森伤害过很多对我重要的人
And now peter could lose his job,
现在害得彼得都快失业了
and every case he's solved could be in jeopardy.
他办过的所有案子都遭受质疑
Well, why didn't Peter just tell me?
彼得干嘛不直接跟我说
Well, he's not a complainer.
他不喜欢怨天尤人
Okay, what is this about?
到底怎么回事
A music box?
八音盒
Open it up, it plays a little tune.
打开盖就响音乐
Ballerina goes around on top?
上头还有跳舞小人的那玩意吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
This one's a little more special.
不过比那要特殊一点
It damn well better be.
我就说不能这么幼稚吧
It belonged to Catherine the Great.
原本属于叶卡捷琳娜女皇
I thought you stole it.
我以为你偷了它
So did a lot of people.
不少人都这么想
It's worth a lot of money, isn't it? Yeah.
很值钱吧,对
But more importantly, it contains a code.
但更重要的是,它包含一个密码
A code to what?
什么密码
We don't know yet.
还不清楚
Mozzie's working on it. Mozzie?
蚊子正想办法,蚊子
We need to figure it out before they do.
我们得赶在他们之前弄清楚
Who's "they"?
"他们"是谁
Larssen's working for someone,
拉尔森替某人卖命
someone very powerful and very connected.
此人权势非凡,耳目众多
Clinton, what I'm asking you to do
克林顿,我请你帮的这个忙
isn't sanctioned by the bureau, and it's very dangerous.
并未经过局里批准,也非常危险
You can walk away right now, no questions asked.
你可以马上离开,我什么都不问
I'm on your team, Peter.
我是你手下,彼得
I'll back your play.
我来做你的后盾
Anything to get out of that van.
只要别让我蹲那破车里啥都行
So you need me to help you take down Larssen?
你希望我帮忙拉拉尔森下马
You don't have to go anywhere near this.
你不必牵扯过多
Our FBI access has been cut off.
我们不能再用联调局的设备
We... we need some equipment.
所以我们...我们需要设备
Oh, so it's just my equipment you need
就是说,想把凶手绳之以法
to take down a murderer and save Peter's career.
挽回彼得的事业,你就只需要我的设备而已
Yeah.

And...I'll owe you one.
还有...我欠你个人情
My equipment goes where I go.
我的设备在哪儿,我人就在哪儿
Does that mean you're in?
你是说你也想加入
Now, what kind of wife doesn't support her husband?
一个成功男人的背后必须有个贤妻啊
I'm in, junior.
算我一份,小弗
Retired. Out of the business.
我退休了,不干活儿了
Mozzie, I am not here to recruit you.
蚊子,我不是来劝你重操旧业
I am just here to give you your care package.
我只是来给你送爱心包裹
Oh! Excellent!
太棒了
You know, they do wash the glasses here.
知道吗,这里确实洗玻璃
Oh, yeah.
说得对
Next you'll tell me that Paul McCartney
接下来你该跟我说1966年
wasn't replaced by a lookalike in 1966.
保罗·麦卡特尼其实没死了吧
How do they plan on catching Larssen?
追捕拉尔森的计划进行怎样了
Oh, they'll figure it out.
他们自己会解决
Honey, you need your rest.
亲爱的,你需要休息
And, hey, you, uh, you might actually like retirement.
保不准你会很享受退休
What?
怎么了
Why are you helping us?
你为什么要帮我们
I like having Neal Caffrey owe me one.
让尼尔·卡夫瑞欠我人情,感觉很爽
You're fun to work with.
跟你合作很有意思
I like getting inside your head.
我喜欢你的奇思妙想
So I'm research?
我算是你的研究项目
Something like that.
差不多吧
From Larssen's interrogation,
我从拉尔森的审问里
there are 99 words that you can use.
提取了99个可用字
If you stick to these,
只要不超出这个范围
the computer converts them to Larssen's voice.
电脑就能把你的声音转化成拉尔森的
"Not over the phone".
电话里谈不方便
"Too dangerous".
太危险了
"Not over the phone".
电话里谈不方便
"Too dangerous".
太危险了
Oh. Watch your sibilance.
注意你的齿擦音
Easy on the s's.
s的发音再放松些
Okay.
好吧
Too dangerous.
太危险了
Too dangerous.
太危险了
Much better.
好多了
I owe you one.
我欠你个人情
'kay.

Do you want to prankcall Peter?
想不想打电话整下彼得
Absolutely. Okay.
当然啊,好
Right now. Let's do it.
就现在,打吧打吧
The little guy's not coming?
那小个子不来吗
I sent my best operative to get him.
我已经派我最出色的员工去接他了
I know you're all surprised to see me.
我知道见到我你们都很惊讶
Not one of you is surprised to see me.
你们就没一个人惊着么
Amateur.
外行啊
Nicely played, Mrs. Suit.
挺厉害啊,探员夫人
Good luck with your little con.
祝你们的小骗局进展顺利
It's not a con!
不是骗局啦
Well, technically, it is a con.
这个嘛,严格来说确实是
It's a sting.
这叫圈套
Yeah, but a sting's another word for
是啊,不过圈套的另一个说法就是...
Okay, let's start the sting.
好嘞,我们开始设计圈套吧
Let me start by saying we have limited resources
先说好了,我们资源有限
and no other backup.
而且没有其他支援
The six of us are all we have.
只有我们六个人
The Burke six. I like it.
拯救猫咪六人组,我喜欢
I appreciate you guys being here.
我很感激你们能来帮我
All right, here's the deal
好吧,是这样的...
Larssen is using our Prince Bilal as a smuggler.
拉尔森在利用比拉尔王子帮他走私
We're gonna spook Bilal into contacting Larssen.
我们要吓吓比拉尔,让他惊慌之下联系拉尔森
And Larssen is going to tell Bilal to make the delivery to us.
拉尔森就会告诉比拉尔把货交给我们
How's that?
如何办到
Oh, I'm glad you asked.
真高兴你问了
Every day, Bilal takes a regular route
每天比拉尔从家里去游艇俱乐部
from his apartment to the yacht club.
走的路线都是同一条
Diana, you're gonna flash your badge
戴安,你要对他表明身份
and scare him into making a call to Larssen.
把他吓到去给拉尔森打电话
I can scare him. I know.
我肯定能吓着他,我知道
You're gonna do it in front of this phone booth.
你要在这个公用电话亭前截住他
Jones, you'll install a transmitter
琼斯,你要去装个发射机
which will reroute any call that he makes to us.
这样所有他打的电话都会转线到我们这
Yeah, but nobody uses pay phones in New York anymore.
可是纽约已经没人用公用电话了
Agreed.
说得对
Mozzie, do you still have your cellphone scrambler?
蚊子,你的手机扰频器还在吗
Russian surplus with a twoblock radius.
俄国货,半径范围两个街区
But it's cumbersome.
可那个很重
Plus, it needs to be hidden
而且,要把它藏在一个
in something that's motorized with a power source.
靠电源来机动化的东西里
That's where I come in.
这就轮到我出马了
Very good, ironside.
很好,轮椅英雄(70年代一部警匪剧,主角坐轮椅)
Thank you.
谢谢
We knock out his cell,
我们干扰他的手机
force him to make the call on our pay phone.
逼他用我们动过手脚的公用电话
He's gonna know it's not Larssen on the other end.
可电话打过来,他一听就知道不是拉尔森
That's where Sara comes in.
所以这就需要莎拉帮忙
We're using her voicemodulation software.
我们要用她的变声软件
Oh, that stuff never works.
那破玩意从来就不管用
Well, the software that's legal in the U.S. doesn't.
你说的是那些在美国合法的软件
Oh. A lady who colors outside the lines.
哎呀呀,真是位淘气的女士
Once we catch Bilal smuggling redhanded,
一旦我们在比拉尔走私时抓他个现行
we flip him on Larssen.
我们就用他引出拉尔森
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等会等会
A true con gets you everything you want.
一个真正的骗局能让你达到一切目的
Suit, once this is all finished,
猫咪警探,等这一切结束了
we may have Larssen,
我们也许能抓到拉尔森
but you're still framed for planting the gun.
但你莫须有的栽赃罪名还是没有洗清啊
One con at a time.
咱一步一步来
Sara, you ready to go? Yep.
莎拉,准备好了吗,好了
Neal, remember only the words on the board.
尼尔,记住,只能说板子上的这些词
All right.
好的
I have eyes on Bilal.
我看到比拉尔了
Right on time.
很准时
Okay. Get out of there.
好的,你先离开
I'm out.
知道了
Diana, Mozzie you're up.
戴安,蚊子,到你们了
Frederick Bilal? Diana Berrigan, FBI.
弗里德里希·比拉尔,戴安·柏瑞根,联邦探员
I'm interested in your yacht.
我对你的游艇很感兴趣
I don't think you can afford it.
我看你买不起
Then how about I confiscate it instead?
那你说我把它没收如何
All right, Mozzie, now.
蚊子,就是现在
Weigh both options. That's the only thing...
权衡这两个选择,这是唯一的...
Houston, we have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
His call is redirecting here.
他的电话会接到这里
You need to talk him off the phone.
你得让他赶紧挂电话走人
All right. Hello?
好,你好
I must have dialed the wrong number.
我看我打错电话了
Your turn.
到你喽
Lose him.
让他闪人
Hey, man.
嗨,哥们儿
I think he's expecting a woman.
我估计他是在给个女人打电话
We have reason to believe
我们有理由相信
your docking logs aren't quite in order.
你的停泊记录不是那么合乎程序
Then you'll have to take that up with my lawyer.
那你得跟我的律师谈
I was thinking about taking it up with Brian Blitek.
我在想我该和布莱恩·布莱特谈谈
Or should I say Julian Larssen?
或者该说是朱利安·拉尔森
Hand me that. I'll dump him.
电话给我,我甩了他
No, you're not.
不必了
Hello?
你好
Angela, is that you, sweetie?
安琪拉,是你吗,宝贝
Honey, I can hardly hear you. Can you call me back later?
亲爱的,我听不太清,你能晚点再打给我吗
We can't leave our conversation the way we did.
我们不能像之前那样谈一半就算了啊
Okay, honey, this is what I want you to do.
好吧,亲爱的,我要你这么做
I want you to go, and I want you to buy me some flowers.
我要你挂了电话,然后去给我买些花
You know the ones I love.
你知道我喜欢哪种
When you walk through the door, I want you to kiss me.
等你走进门时,我要你吻我
Then you're gonna sweep me off my feet,
我会为你神魂颠倒
and you're gonna make love to me.
接着你会向我深情示爱
Can you do that?
你能做到吗
Uh...Yeah, I can.
嗯,我可以
Good. I'm gonna pretend
很好,我会假装
this conversation never happened, and so are you.
这个对话从没发生过,你也一样
Now get off the phone and go.
现在就挂了电话去办吧
Now it's the Burke seven.
现在是拯救猫咪七人组了
I told you, you have no proof.
我跟你说了,你根本没证据
For now. But we'll find some soon.
暂时而已,但我们很快能找到
Have a nice day.
祝你愉快
Spare some change?
给点零钱吧
Come on. Look around.
拜托,看看周围嘛
Oh, you're a true samaritan, sir.
您真是菩萨心肠啊,先生
Ah. Told you.
跟你说了吧
New Yorkers don't carry change anymore.
纽约人已经不带零钱在身上了
All right, Neal, you're up.
好了,尼尔,到你了
Watch your s's.
注意齿音
All right.
好的
What? What?
怎么了,怎么了
Julian, we must talk.
朱利安,我们必须谈谈
Why? Why?
为什么,为什么
The FBI just paid me a visit.
刚有个联邦探员把我拦住了
They're looking into your shipment.
他们在查你的船运
Not over the phone. Not over the phone.
别在电话里说,别在电话里说
Too dangerous. Too dangerous.
太危险了,太危险了
No, I'm going to get rid of it.
不,我要把那些货处理掉
No! No!
不行,不行
I will pay you... I will pay you...
我会付你... 我会付你...
...bubble. ...bubble.
双杯,双杯
Double?
双倍
Yes. Yes.
是的,是的
We're going to need a new rendezvous for the exchange.
我们要定个新的时间和地点来交易
4268 fifth avenue. 4268 fifth avenue. 4268
第五大街, 4268 第五大街
Now. Now.
现在,现在
Let's hope that worked.
只能祈祷有用喽
Larssen?
拉尔森
Not quite.
不算是
Guess you were expecting someone else.
看来你想见的不是我啊
Shoot this man. Hey again.
开枪射他,又见面了
Over there.
去那边
Go!
过去
Told you you shouldn't bet the chalk.
跟你说了你不应该压热门
Let's see what's so important to Larssen's boss.
来看看是什么对拉尔森的头儿如此重要
Cuff yourselves together on the banister.
把你们自己拷在栏杆柱上
Dinnerware?
餐具
It's china...
这是瓷器
From the '30s or '40s.
三十或四十年代的藏品
This looks like the contents of someone's house.
看起来像是什么人家里的东西
What's so valuable about this stuff?
这玩意有什么重要价值吗
I don't know. I never look in the crates.
我不知道,我从没往货箱里看过
Definitely the '40s.
肯定是四十年代的
The FBI won't leave me alone.
联邦调查员不会放过我
They're looking for your crate, and they're closing in.
他们在找你的货箱,已经快得手了
And where is the crate now?
那货箱现在在哪儿
I got it to a safehouse
我在他们发现之前
before they could find it.
把它放在了一间安全屋里
I'm giving you half an hour to move it,
我给你半小时时间转移它
or I'm delivering it to the FBI myself
不然我就亲自把它交给联调局
and cutting a deal.
和他们达成协议
Calm down. Don't do anything stupid.
冷静,别做傻事
This agent Burke won't leave me alone!
这个博尔克探员不会放过我
Peter Burke?
彼得·博尔克
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yes, positive.
是的,确定
Okay.
好的
You text me the address,
你把地址用短信发给我
and I'll meet you there immediately.
我马上到那儿跟你碰头
I know how to solve this.
我知道怎么解决
He's meeting me there.
他要去那和我碰头
Sara, you're up.
莎拉,该你了
Excuse me.
打扰了
I need to speak with the D.O.J. agent
我要找负责博尔克一案的
in charge of the Burke case.
司法部探员聊一聊
Uh, that'd be agent Roe.
那应该是罗探员
Agent Roe!
罗探员
Hi. Sara Ellis.
你好,我是莎拉·埃利斯
I'm an insurance investigator with Sterling Bosch.
我是斯博公司的一名保险业务员
What can I do for you, Miss Ellis?
我能为你做什么吗,埃利斯小姐
Well, I just got a call from my client,
是这样,我刚接到客户的一通电话
And he's being harassed by agent Peter Burke.
他正被彼得·博尔克探员骚扰
I'd like to file a complaint.
我想上报投诉
Burke? You're sure about this?
博尔克,你确定吗
Burke's there right now,
博尔克现在就在那儿
if you'd like to go see for yourself.
如果你愿意可以亲自去看看
Yeah, let's go.
好,咱们走
Still think this is a witch hunt?
你还认为这是场政治迫害吗
I guess we'll find out.
我想我们会查清楚
Yeah.

What the hell is going on here?
到底发生了什么事
Peter needs our help.
彼得需要我们帮助
What are you doing?
你在干吗
Latex fingerprints for agent Peter Burke.
彼得·博尔克探员的乳胶指纹
They find Burke's prints all over the guns.
他们会发现枪上到处都是博尔克的指纹
That's right.
没错
He planted evidence against me...
他栽赃证据整垮我
...again.
又一次
Hands in the air!
把手举起来
I said in the air! Now!
我说了举起来,快点
What's that on his hands?
他手上粘着的是什么
Jones, check his hands.
琼斯,检查一下他的手
Latex fingerprints.
是乳胶指纹
I'll bet they match Burke's.
我猜它们肯定与博尔克的相匹配
Let's get the fingerprints into evidence.
把指纹收缴上来作为证据
Can we get a little farther away?
敢不敢再远一点
My nose isn't bleeding yet.
这玩意还没让我鼻子流血呢
Close enough.
够近了
How's it going?
情况怎么样
We're about to find out.
就快水落石出了
There it is.
来了
That there is a sight.
可以看见
No. No, no, no.
不,不不
He's got Roe's gun.
他抢了罗的枪
All right, where's the car?
好吧,车在哪儿
Two blocks in the wrong direction.
反方向的两个街区以外
Officer, I need to borrow your horse.
警官,我要借你的马一用
FBI. We're in pursuit of a fugitive.
联调局,我们正追踪一名逃犯
Okay.
请便
Go get him, boss.
把他拿下,头儿
Would you look at that?
看他那范儿
It's all right. It's all right.
没事了,没事了
You got him.
你抓到他了
Nice riding, butch.
潇洒走单骑啊,神枪手
Thanks, sundance.
谢了,智多星
Thanks.
谢谢
Larssen's got a hard face.
拉尔森摔了个嘴啃泥
Oh, it felt good, though, didn't it? Hell, yes, it did.
但感觉很爽,不是吗,必须的
Before you get your badge back,
在你拿回警徽之前
there is a sevenman con that I have been meaning to
那个七人组我合计着...
No. The Burke seven is hereby disbanded.
不,猫咪七人组特此解散
We made a good team.
我们可是完美组合
Oh, come on. Admit it you enjoyed yourself.
拜托,你就承认吧,你也自得其乐
A good con never admits to anything.
精明的骗子从不承认任何事
Oh. You taught me that.
还是你告诉我的呢
I'm gonna call Moz, give him the good news.
我要打电话给蚊子,报喜讯
Hey, Moz, we got Larssen.
蚊子,我们抓到拉尔森了
Excellent!
好极了
I will see your accomplishment and raise you one.
我就知道你能成功还给你带来了喜上之喜
I built our equation.
我建立了那个方程式
And?
然后呢
You need to come see this.
你得过来看看这个
Nice ride back there cowboy.
刚刚那马骑得真不错啊,牛仔
Thank you, ma'am. Yes, sir.
谢谢,女士,没关系,长官
Any idea why Larssen was so intent
你知道为什么拉尔森这么坚决
on shipping Nazi dinnerware?
要走私纳粹时期的餐具
Not really. No.
不太清楚
Larssen's not talking,
拉尔森还没招供
But it's clearly important to whoever he's working for.
但这肯定与他的雇主有重大干系
Where was it going?
餐具要送去哪儿
Argentina.
阿根廷
Which isn't exactly in the FBI's jurisdiction.
那不属于联邦调查局的管辖范围
It's in mine.
但在我的辖区内
Sterling Bosch has a few clients in South America,
斯博公司在南美有一些客户
And I have vacation days coming up.
而我的年假也快到了
Are you offering to go to Argentina?
你是在主动请缨去阿根廷吗
Could be dangerous.
可能会很危险
Could be fun.
也可能会很有意思
Tell Junior I'll send him a postcard.
告诉小弗我会给他寄明信片
"Junior"?
小弗是谁
We got you a welcomeback gift.
我们给你买了个欢迎归来之礼
A new mug. Look at that.
一个新马克杯,看看
Oh, that's good.
真不错
Almost as good as what Hughes got me.
几乎和休斯给我的一样好
It's great to have you back, boss.
有你回来真是太好了,头儿
So, what'd you want to show me?
你想让我看什么
Tada!
就是这个
Dejavu.
又见面了
Only this time, it doesn't end with you walking out a free man.
只是这次,你不会再被无罪释放
What's your offer?
你能开什么条件
Excuse me?
你说什么
I'm the bullet, remember?
我只是颗棋子,记得吗
You want the man pulling the trigger.
你要抓的是幕后下棋的人
Offer's expired.
条件已经过期了
This is what the music box encoded.
这就是八音盒里的密码
Now, I know bendy straws aren't the most elegant medium,
虽然我知道易弯管不算最优雅
But they make the point.
但能说明问题就行
It's a fractal design.
这是一个分形设计
Fractals are used in, like, everything
分形体能被用于...万事万物
from predicting natural disasters to metallurgy.
从预测自然灾害到冶金术
There's one in your cellphone.
你手机里也有一个
Moz, I've seen something like this before.
蚊子,我以前见过类似的图案
I know who's behind everything.
我知道幕后指使是谁了
The only deal I'll make is to protect you from him.
唯一的条件就是保护你不受他伤害
Get him out.
把他带出去
His name is Vincent Adler.
他的名字叫文森特·阿德勒
We both know who he is, Moz.
我们都知道他是谁,蚊子
He's the man who made me who I am today.
他就是我的导师

分享到