猫鼠游戏第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第7集:展览
日期:2017-02-16 13:04

(单词翻译:单击)

You said what it's about?
是关于什么
Who else is coming in?
还有谁会去
Everyone?
全部都去
Yeah, it'd be easier if it wasn't Saturday already.
对啊,已经星期六了,不太好办啊
But I can add 30 people to the list.
不过我可以再拉三十个人进来
No. Sugar.
不是,糖
Not you, Jones.
没说你,琼斯
Yeah, what if we open up the patio?
不如咱们把露台也开放了吧
Yeah.

Okay.
好吧
All right, got it. I'm on my way.
好了我知道了,这就过去
Yeah, yeah, I'll be there at 2:00.
行,行,我两点到那儿
Thanks for breakfast, hon. I gotta go.
多谢你的早餐,宝贝儿,我得走了
Yeah, I gotta go, too.
我也得走了
All right, let's see. What do I have to do?
让我来看看,有什么要忙的
I've got to...
我得先去...
What?
干嘛
This is crazy.
这也太不像样了
Look at us. This is our weekend.
看咱俩忙的,这可是周末啊
Honey, the reception's this afternoon.
亲爱的,接待仪式下午就开始了
I've got to order tomato basil crostini --
我要去买番茄紫苏叶烤面包还有...
Yeah, and I got to catch some bad guys,
我知道,我也该去惩奸除恶
But we also need a little time for us.
但我们更需要一些私人时间
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道,对不起
Ever since I got back from San Francisco, it's been nonstop.
自我从旧金山回来就没消停过
Well, you know what? It is gonna end tonight.
听我说,今晚咱得让一切消停下来
You and me, a bottle of wine, and a movie.
咱们老夫老妻,喝喝小酒,看看电影
No work, no discussion of work, no excuses.
不许工作,也不许谈论工作,不许推三阻四
Just us.
就咱俩
Okay. All right.
好啊,乐意之极
Just for that, I might make my patented pot roast.
届时,我将亲自烹制祖传秘制焖肉
Oh. I wonder what you'll make if I keep going.
是嘛,如果我爽约,你会做什么留住我呢
Bye. Bye.
拜, 拜
Tonight.
今晚哦
Date night. Don't be late.
二人时光,别迟到
I won't.
知道啦
Any idea why we're being called in at 8:00 a.m. on a Saturday?
干嘛周六早上八点就把人叫起来啊
Crime doesn't take the weekend off.
罪犯周末可不休息
Did you have plans?
你有什么安排了
I was hoping to go to the white-bored exhibit at the Powell.
我本来想去鲍威尔博物馆看"展懒"
White "Board"?
展览吧
No, no. "White-bored," Spelled b-o-r-e-d.
不是不是,展"懒" 懒虫的懒
It's conceptual.
是概念艺术
The artist has taken a mundane office item
艺术家用最不起眼的办公用品
and turned it into a canvas commentary on modern business.
再以画的形式呈现,以诠释现代商务
Does he use paint? Markers.
用颜料么, 记号笔
I already have one in my office.
那我办公室里已经有了
Wait. And how did you know how I was spelling "Board"?
等等,你怎么知道我说的"览"字啊
It's the same word. Your tone.
明明是同样的发音, 听你语气
Peter, you got to see it. Come with me.
彼得,你得去开开眼,陪我去嘛
The museum's outside your radius.
博物馆超出你的活动范围了
Can't. Date night with Elizabeth.
去不了,今晚我和伊丽莎白二人世界
Even better. She'll love it.
三人世界吧,她肯定喜欢
No, date night, which means no White Board of any sort
不行,二人世界,展览什么的最碍眼了
and no Neal.
尼尔什么的更讨厌
You could ask her.
你跟她请示一下呗
I'll make you a deal. You can see the exhibit...
这样吧,你可以去看展览
Really?
真的么
...If you n find an fbi agent willing to escort you.
但你得找个愿意陪你一起去的探员
Cake.
小菜
You making El pot roast?
你要做焖肉给小伊吃么
It's the only food I've ever heard you brag about.
你就不能来点儿新花样么
Bancroft's here.
班考夫怎么在这
Your boss's boss. This can't be good.
你老大的老大,肯定没好事
Do all the higher-ups do the double-finger point?
你们领导都爱用二指禅么
They teach it at Quantico. Wait here.
少林寺都这么教,在这儿等我
Diana.
戴安
Good morning, Neal. What do you want?
早啊尼尔,又打什么主意了
It's the last weekd of the white-bored exbit at the Powell.
这周是鲍威尔博物馆"展懒"的最后一周哦
Outside your radius.
超出你活动范围了是吧
I need an escort. Just hear me out.
我需要人陪同,我跟你说吧
Swan's work is gonna blow your mind.
斯万的作品绝对震死你
His pieces are a master study of corporate counterculture
他的作品称得上是公司反文化的巅峰之作
that frankly I think would be irresponsible for you to ignore
老实说,作为精英调查组最与时俱进的人
as an informed member of the white collar division.
你如果不去看一看就太对不起自己了
I agree. Excellent.
赞成, 太好了
That's why I went last week.
所以我上周去过了
You shouldn't have waited so long to ask.
你来迟一步
Why are the marshals here?
这些执法官在这儿干嘛
I guess you're gonna find out.
你去看看不就知道了
Neal, this is John Deckard from the marshals' office.
尼尔,这位是执法办的约翰·戴克
Are you sure it's necessary to bring him in?
你确定有必要把他拉进来吗
Neal, how long did you evade the U.S. Marshals?
尼尔,你在执法办眼皮底下躲了多久
Technically, they never found me.
确切地说,他们就没找着我
You did.
是你找着的
As I heard it, you had the marshals searching for you
据我所知,执法官们在墨西哥蔚蓝海岸
along the Mexican Riviera.
被你耍得团团转
If anyone knows about evading arrest, it's Neal Caffrey.
没人比尼尔·卡夫瑞更擅长逃避追捕了
I want this agent found,
我要找到这名探员
and I want the two of you to work it out.
所以我要你们合作把这事办妥
Yes, sir.
遵命
FBI agent Jack Franklin is currently a fugitive.
联调局探员杰克·富兰克林目前是名在逃犯
An FBI agent's on the run?
联调局探员出逃了
He used to work here in the white collar branch.
他以前也在精英调查组工作
Did you know him? Not well.
你认识他么, 不熟
He transferred in from the Chicago office a couple years ago,
他几年前从芝加哥分局调过来
then he got bumped down to internal bank fraud.
后来被分配去负责银行内部诈骗案
Isn't that the siberia of assignments?
这不就相当于发配边疆了么
Maybe the bureau should've fired him instead.
联调局应该直接开除他
U.S. Marshals caught him
执法办发现他
trying to access their witness database.
试图入侵证人资料库
Deckard, do you want to coordinate the search?
戴克,你想要和我们一起搜寻吗
Justice department insisted we loop you in.
司法部坚持要让你们也掺和进来
Well, you're looped in. Let me know what you find.
现在你们尽情掺和吧,有发现再告诉我
U.S. Marshals -- all smiles. Yeah.
美国执法办,微笑服务, 确实
Conference room.
会议室集合
Franklin is one of us.
富兰克林是我们的人
I don't know what he's gotten into,
我也不知道他惹上了什么麻烦
but if anyone's gonna bring him in, it's gonna be the FBI.
但如果非得有人去抓他,那必须是联调局
What?
笑什么
This is the first time I've been on this side of a manhunt.
我终于也可以当一次捉耗子的猫了
The marshals went looking for Franklin from 6:30 this morning,
执法官们今早六点半前去搜寻富兰克林
and he's M.I.A.
他现在下落不明
They've got a two-hour head start.
他们已经比我们快了两小时
We cannot let them get to Franklin before we do.
我们不能让他们抢先找到富兰克林
If they catch him fleeing, they will shoot him. Jones?
如果他企图逃跑,他们会开枪,琼斯
I'll check the airports, transit in and out of the city.
我负责监控机场和出入本市的所有车辆
Good. Diana?
很好,戴安
I'll put photos in circulation
我负责分发他的照片
and cross-reference with his fbi aliases.
同时对照他在联调局的各个化名
All right, I want to
好的,我还要
canvass his friends and family, so let's move.
全面排查他的家人和朋友,行动吧
Franklin was a good agent. He was.
富兰克林是个好探员, 没错
Top in his class. 12 years of service.
同辈中的翘楚,任职12年
Fbi medal of valor. That can't be easy to come by.
联调局英勇奖章,那可不容易得到
What happened?
发生什么了
He had an inappropriate relationship with his C.I.
他和他的线人发生了不正当关系
Really? Yes.
是嘛, 嗯
How inappropriate?
有多不正当啊
Do you want me to draw you a diagram?
要我给你画个示意图么
No.
凶什么嘛
He fell in love with her. He got caught.
他爱上她了,然后东窗事发
And they sent him down to bank fraud.
然后他们就下放他去管银行诈骗了
Well, then, she was his first stop.
这样的话他肯定先去找她
Well, maybe. She's his former C.I.
也许吧,她是他的前任线人
They broke it off when he got transferred.
他调职后就不联系了
She has three known aliases.
她有三个伪装身份
She knows how to hide someone.
她知道怎么帮人藏匿
I mean, come on, Peter.
想想吧,彼得
If you went on the run --
如果你在逃亡
I wouldn't go on the run.
我才不会
Yeah, but if you did...
假设一下嘛
Yes, I'm sure it'd be your fault. Let's move.
那准是被你害的,行动吧
Rebecca Vidal, please.
请找一下丽贝卡·维达
Sure. Just one minute.
好的,请稍等
She works here in... sales.
她在这儿搞...销售
Before she became a C.I., what was she into?
当线人之前她干什么
She was a car thief.
偷车贼
Do what you know.
不离本行
I'm a prospective customer.
我是潜在的客户
Rebecca and I are going on a test drive.
丽贝卡要带我去试驾
Maybe I should take the test drive...
试驾该让我去
Talk to her, C.I. To C.I.
我们两个线人可以聊聊
You will do no such thing. You just want to drive the car.
不许去,你只不过想开车过过瘾
Those two gentlemen, right over there.
就是那边的两位先生
Now I understand the inappropriate relationship.
我终于理解"不正当关系"指什么了
There's a reason El prefers my working with a male c.I.
知道为啥小伊非让我找个男线人了吧
All right, if the car-talk gets a little detailed,
好吧,如果你俩在车上擦出火花
I got you covered.
回去我给你打掩护
Thanks.
谢了
Hi. I'm Rebecca. What can I do for you today?
我是丽贝卡,能否为您效劳
Actually, my friend Peter has come into a modest windfall.
我这位朋友彼得最近赚了一票
I'm his consultant.
我是他的顾问
I have an '86 GTB,
我有辆86年产GTB(法拉利)
and I'm looking at an upgrade.
现在打算升个级
Well, '86 is a classic,
86款确实经典
but the Spider's got
可这辆施柏德(法拉利)
483 horsepower versus 270 in yours.
马力足有483匹,远超您那辆的270匹
Double the torque, F-trac stability,
扭矩加倍,还有动态稳定系统
which you need at 200 miles an hour.
速度上了200迈后用得着
How are the adjustments to manettino controls?
驾驶模式控制有何调整
Well, I could tell you
我敢说
You'd love the steering-wheel-mount shifting,
你一定会喜欢方向盘上的切换旋钮
but nothing speaks like a test drive.
不过试驾才最有说服力
And it comes standard with GPS?
有标配定位系统吧
Yes. I'll go get the keys.
当然,我去拿钥匙
'86 GTB -- nice touch.
86年产GTB 选的不错
You don't have to drive one to dream about them.
想它好久了就是开不起
Behave while I'm gone.
我不在时别捣乱
There you go. Thank you.
弄好了, 谢谢
You've been here before.
以前来过吧
yeah, a few times.
来过几次
What's your name? Dan.
怎么称呼, 丹
Anyone ever offered you a test drive?
有人请您试驾吗
You know, nobody ever said hello.
根本没人理我
People judge.
以貌取人
I wish it weren't so, but people judge.
我也不希望这样,可惜现实如此
By your cotton-poly blend.
他们注意到你穿的混纺
By your pleated khaki slacks.
卡其布的裤子
By your cellphone holster.
还有你手机的皮套
You can wear whatever you want
其实你穿什么都不要紧
if you drive a Gallardo.
只要开着格兰迪(兰博基尼)
Yeah?
真的
But that's not why you drive one.
但那些都不重要
You drive one because this car is...
你要开这车是因为
A transcendent experience.
它会带给你超凡的驾驶体验
Hello, Dan. I'm Nick Halden.
你好,丹,我是尼科·海登
You ready for a test drive?
准备好试驾了吗
Yeah.
是的
I'll get the keys.
我去拿钥匙
Taking the Gallardo out.
开格兰迪去兜一圈
He's a looker, not a buyer.
他只是看客,不是个买主
When'd you start?
你什么时候入职的
Oh, this morning. Eddy didn't tell you?
今天早晨,艾迪没说吗
Nick Halden.
尼科·海登
Welcome, Nick. Thanks.
欢迎加入,尼科, 谢谢
Welcome.
欢迎
He may be a looker, but he's live.
也许是看客,可总是个机会
Good luck.
祝你好运
Thank you.
谢谢
Why are we stopping?
为什么停车
Peter Burke, FBI.
彼得·博尔克,联调局
Based on that look, you know why I'm here.
看你表情是知道我的来意
I knew it. I knew it.
我知道,我就知道
Listen to me.
听我说
I worked with Agent Franklin in the White Collar Division.
我和富兰克林探员同在精英调查组共事
I want to help him.
我想帮他
The Marshals already came by.
执法官已经来过
They searched my place this morning,
今早他们搜了我家
then went through all my stuff at work.
又来公司翻了我所有东西
I'm not doing this again.
我不想再来一次
Take me back...Now.
载我回去,马上
My C.I. is more than just my entree
我的线人,他不只是我
into the criminal world.
了解犯罪分子的工具
He's the one I turn to when I need help.
他是我需要帮助时最依赖的人
Are you finished?
说完了吗
Yeah.
完了
Good. Then turn the car around.
很好,那就调头吧
What'd I say? What'd I tell you, huh?
我就说吧,一点没错
I want it! That one!
我买了,就那辆
Okay, have a seat. I'll get the paperwork going.
没问题,请坐,我去拿合同
Can I get you some espresso?
给您倒一杯咖啡吧
That would be great, yeah. Okay. Sure.
那太好了, 好的
Listen, uh, this is my first sale,
这是我的第一单生意
and I promised to split it with Rebecca.
我答应和丽贝卡分账
He's buying?
他买下了吗
I know, but she's out with another customer.
对,她跟另一位客户出去了
Can you log me in on her computer?
能帮我登陆她的电脑吗
Sure.
当然
Congrats. Thanks.
恭喜, 谢谢
Could you get him an espresso?
能帮他倒一杯咖啡吗
Thanks.
谢谢
You better hope I find him before the Marshals.
你最好让我抢在执法官前找到他
Look, I haven't seen Agent Franklin in almost a year.
听着,我有一年没见过富兰克林探员了
He broke it off after they demoted him.
他被降职后就不再和我联系
He was a good agent.
他是位出色的探员
Whatever they're saying he did...
他们说他做的那些事
There's no way.
都是胡扯
He needs to come in.
他得回来解释
It's the only way we can clear him.
这是唯一能还他清白的办法
I told you, I don't know where he is.
我说过了,我不知道他在哪儿
All right, listen, listen.
好吧,听着,听我说
If you two do make contact,
如果你们有联系
let him know that I'll make him this promise --
告诉他,我向他保证
I'm willing to listen.
我会听他解释
What?
怎么
I know that you think I only took the car out to talk.
你一定认为我驾车出去就是为了和你谈话
Clearly you didn't take it out to drive it.
显然你不是为了试驾
No, but...
是的,不过
I need an honest answer on one more thing.
有个问题请你如实回答
I've been with the bureau for 12 years.
我在局里工作12年了
I've got perfect credit.
信誉良好
Can I get financed on one of these?
我能买得起这里的车吗
You'd have better luck seizing one from a drug dealer.
还不如从毒贩那里抄一辆呢
Hey, Rebecca. So glad you're back.
丽贝卡,你终于回来了
This is Dan.
这是丹
He's buying the yellow Gallardo.
他要买那辆黄色的格兰迪
Dan, Rebecca will take it from here.
丹,丽贝卡会帮你处理好
Congratulations, my friend. Thanks.
恭喜你了,朋友, 谢谢
What were you thinking?
你到底在想什么
Her drive log from yesterday? So?
昨天的试驾记录,然后呢
3:45 P.M.,
下午三点四十五
she took a test drive with Claudia Weaver.
她带克劳迪娅·魏弗试驾
Claudia Weaver --
克劳迪娅·魏弗
that's one of Rebecca's aliases.
那是丽贝卡自己的化名
So, she took herself for an hour-and-a-half spin in a Porsche.
她带自己试驾保时捷一个半小时
Any idea where she and her alias went?
知道她们去哪儿了吗
Luckily, the cars come equipped with a GPS tracking device.
走运了,那些车都装了定位系统
Just like you.
就跟你一样
Just like me.
是跟我一样
Franklin shows up at her showroom.
富兰克林去了她公司的展厅
Rebecca tells everyone she's going for a test drive
丽贝卡告诉同事她带客户试驾
And she parks the car here.
然后她把车停到了这
Or Franklin phoned her and they met there.
或是富兰克林打电话给她在那见的面
Boss, look at this file.
头儿,看看这份档案
The Sullivan antitrust case.
沙利文反垄断的那个案子
It's the case Franklin was working on
这是富兰克林从精英调查组调走之前
before he got transferred from white collar.
一直在调查的案子
Where'd you find it?
你在哪找到的
In a locked file drawer in Franklin's office.
在他办公室一个锁着的抽屉
I got in there before I let the Marshals search it.
我在执法官搜查之前拿到的
That's Deckard.
是戴克
Are these all U.S. Marshals?
这些都是执法官吗
No, not all of 'em. Some are witnesses.
不,不都是,有些是证人
This guy's a lawyer. So is this guy.
这个家伙是律师,他也是
Have you found anything? Where's Agent Burke?
你们有发现了吗,博尔克探员在哪
Peter.
彼得
He's upstairs in the conference room.
他在楼上会议室
Come on.
走吧
Wait a minute. If it's a canvas commentary,
等等,如果是留在帆布上的批注
why would he use white --
他为什么会用白色的...
Burke.
博尔克
Any leads?
有什么线索吗
Deckard.
戴克
A little heads-up when you're on your way over here.
刚有点发现你就来了
Hey, what did Franklin's C.I. say to you?
富兰克林的线人和你说什么了
Did she give you a location?
她透露他的藏身之处了吗
Ah, we don't have anything yet.
现在没什么重要线索
How did you know that we met with Rebecca Vidal?
你怎么知道我们和丽贝卡·维达见过面
The Marshals can track my anklet.
执法官可以追踪我的脚链
I heard you were quick.
你果然名不虚传
Are those Franklin's files?
那些是富兰克林的档案吗
Just the files you gave us this morning.
就是你早上给我们的那些
You know, just because Franklin's one of you
富兰克林是你们的人
doesn't make him any less guilty.
并不意味着他无罪
We're on the same team.
我们是自己人
Jones, show him what we have.
琼斯,给他看看我们的发现
You're not sharing the file from Franklin's office.
你不和他分享富兰克林办公室的文件吗
Think I'll take it home with me.
我还是拿回家看吧
Working from home
在家工作
That's one way to avoid them looking over your shoulder.
这样他们就不会在背后偷看了
Here's the other way.
还有一个任务交给你
You stay here and let them look over your shoulder.
你待在这,让他们忙着盯着你
With pleasure.
乐意效劳
Oh, Peter...
彼得
have fun cooking your pot roast.
炖肉可要好好做啊
Jack Franklin.
杰克·富兰克林
Agent Burke.
博尔克探员
You said you'd listen, so here I am.
听说你能听我解释,我就来了
I need you to lower your weapon.
我要你放下武器
I can't do that.
做不到
Put your gun down, Jack. House rules.
杰克,把枪放下,这是我家的规矩
I know your rep, Peter,
我知道你的为人,彼得
and I'm here because you play straight.
我来这也是因为你公正不阿
You said you'd listen.
你说过你会听我解释
But I'm not surrendering my weapon to you or anyone else,
但是我不会把枪交给你或其他人
not until I can get the truth out.
你要先听我说完真相
Holster your weapon, and we'll talk.
那就先把枪收起来,我们谈谈
Hey, Moz.
蚊子
Sorry I'm late.
很抱歉迟到了
So, they conscripted your Saturdays.
竟然周六也去上班
Go, FBI.
联调局真劳模
Found anything?
发现什么了吗
I deciphered the phone number
我辨别出了
that Kate dialed from the plane.
凯特在飞机上拨打的那个号码
I traced it to a store-bought burner phone.
追查到是个在商店买的一次性电话
So no names associated with it.
这么说,没查到是谁的电话
Not yet.
现在没查到
But the reason for time
但时间的价值在于
is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
万事皆无偶然
It's been a while since you quoted Einstein.
你很久没引用爱因斯坦的名言了
Means you're in a groove.
说明你状态正佳啊
Well, "Great spirits have often encountered
伟人的思想往往会受到
violent opposition from weaker minds."
懦弱世俗的强烈反对
Pot roast smells good.
炖肉闻起来不错
Kind of screwing up my date night with my wife.
你可是搅了我和妻子的约会夜
You want to talk to me about those accusations?
和我说说对你的那些指控吧
I was working on the Sullivan antitrust case.
我当时在查沙利文反垄断的案子
After two years, looked like I finally had a witness
查了两年,好不容易找到一个证人
who was willing to come forward.
那个证人愿意出庭作证
One week before his testimony, he's killed in a hit-and-run.
在他作证一周前,却死于一次肇事逃逸
That's when you started poking around the Marshal's office.
因此你开始调查执法办的人
They were the only ones
除我之外
aside from me who knew where the witness was.
只有他们知道证人的藏身之处
A few days after I start asking questions,
就在我查探了几天后
OPR gets wind of me and Rebecca.
职责办就得知了我和丽贝卡的事
Next thing I know, I'm transferred into bank fraud.
紧接着,我就被调到了银行诈骗科
Why didn't you tell anybody?
你为什么没告诉其他人
Well, I tried, but I didn't have any proof.
我说过啊,但是我没有证据
Why now? Why'd Deckard start going after you today?
为什么是现在,为什么戴克现在要抓你
I made a breakthrough, and Deckard knows I'm on to him.
我查到了重要线索,戴克知道自己要败露了
Yesterday, I hacked into
昨天,我侵入了
one of the defense attorney's systems.
一位辩护律师的电脑系统
That's Volker, in the Sullivan case.
他是沃克,代理沙利文案的律师
I found a reference in an e-mail chain
我在邮件中通过一个链接
to a hard-copy ledger.
找到一份硬备份的账簿
What's on it?
上面有什么
As far as I can tell,
在我看来
it's got every transaction Volker did with Deckard --
上面记录了沃克和戴克的所有交易
The witness names, how much he paid Deckard,
证人的名字,付给戴克赃款的数额
The names on the accounts
账户上的名单
Volker keeps it in his office
沃克把这些放在办公室
in case Deckard tries to turn on him.
以防戴克和他翻脸
Hang on.
等等
You and Rebecca went to Volker's office yesterday
你和丽贝卡昨天
to look for it.
去沃克的办公室追查
We were casing it out. How did you know?
我们去找证据,你怎么会知道
We followed the GPS data on her test drive.
我们追踪了她试驾车辆的定位系统数据
Does Deckard know this?
戴克知道吗
It's his case.
这是他的案子
But if Deckard knows I went to Volker's office,
如果被戴克知道了
He's gonna head there.
他就一定会去那儿
And if he gets that hard copy...
如果被他找到那个备份...
Jack...
杰克
We do this together or not at all. Okay.
这事只能我们一起干, 好吧
You're a fugitive.
你是个逃犯
There's a warrant for your arrest.
上头可是有你的逮捕令
I need you to surrender your weapon.
你必须交出你的武器
Good. Let's go.
好,我们走吧
I'm telling you, Jones, you cannot miss this.
你听我说,琼斯,你不能错过啊
It's mostly office motifs, all right?
主要是办公室主题,明白吗
Imagine Shepard Fairey meets Dilbert.
想象一下谢博特·费瑞遇到迪波特(前者是画面设计师,后者是漫画人物)
That means nothing to me.
对我来说这两个名字没有意义
And you compare that to this.
把这两份东西比较一下
Where's Deckard?
戴克在哪儿
He went to chase down a lead.
他去追查一条线索了
Where? He didn't say.
去哪了, 他没说
Yeah?
什么事
Peter, Neal and I are on speaker in your office.
彼得,我和尼尔在你办公室,用的免提
What's going on? Deckard left the FBI.
出什么事了, 戴克离开了调查局
Who are you on the phone with?
你在和谁打电话
Jack, don't break in.
杰克,别撬门
Are you with Jack Franklin?
你和杰克·富兰克林在一起吗
Yeah. Volker's office.
是啊,在沃克的办公室
Franklin says that Deckard
富兰克林说戴克
is the one who's selling witness information.
才是出卖证人信息的人
And there's evidence in Volker's office to prove it.
沃克的办公室有证据能证明
That may be where Deckard went.
戴克可能也去了
Wait, wait, Peter. You're with Franklin?
慢着,彼得,你和富兰克林在一起吗
Yeah. Do you need backup?
是啊, 你需要后援吗
No, we're in Glen Cove.
不用了,我们在格伦湾
It'll take you a half-hour to get here.
你要半个小时后才能到
I'm not waiting for backup. Jack
我可不等后援, 杰克
That evidence is my only hope.
那些证据是我的唯一希望
You can wait here or follow a fleeing suspect.
要不等着,要不跟上
Peter, I'm gonna call local P.D.
彼得,我要联系当地警局
No, I'll manage.
别,我来处理
I'll let you know if things change.
有事联系你
Hell.
我的天
Franklin?!
富兰克林
Deckard?!
戴克
It's Burke!
我是博尔克
Peter, he's destroying evidence.
彼得,他在销毁证据
Franklin, it's over! You're coming in!
富兰克林,都结束了,你被捕了
Deckard! Yeah?
戴克, 干嘛
Where's your backup?
你的后援呢
They're on their way!
在路上了
Deckard, hold your fire!
戴克,别开枪
He got to the files.
他在粉碎文件
Deckard, I'm gonna stand up!
戴克,我要站起来了
Both of us are gonna lower our weapons.
都别开枪
Burke, Jack Franklin's a fugitive.
博尔克,杰克·富兰克林是个逃犯
Why haven't you cuffed him yet?
怎么不把他铐起来
He's unarmed. We're gonna wait for backup.
他没武器,我们在等后援
Well, I don't know what you have planned,
我才不管你什么想法
but he's coming with me.
我要带他走
Deckard, listen
戴克,听着
Ah. The FBI, always covering for each other.
你们这些探员就知道互相包庇
Don't think about it!
别动
You have no idea what you're getting yourself into!
你知道这么做的后果吗
I think I do.
当然
Jam the door! This won't hold long!
把门堵着,这撑不了多久
Peter.
彼得
I need to hot-wire a Lamborghini.
我要短路发动一辆兰博基尼
Theoretically? Because
谈理论吗,因为...
No, right now.
不,说真的,就现在
I need to actually hot-wire a Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster.
我要短路发动一辆兰博基尼蝙蝠跑车
Ooh. Yeah. That's a tough one.
唉哟,那可就不好办了
Can you do this?!
你到底行不行
No. What do you mean, "No"?
不行, 不行是啥意思
I mean, it's a half-million-dollar Lamborghini.
这可是辆价值50万美金的兰博基尼
You can't just tap two wires together and fire up the engine.
光靠两根电线肯定发动不了
You need the key.
你得拿到钥匙
Rebecca, it's an '09 Lamborghini 640 LP Roadster.
丽贝卡,这是辆09款兰博基尼LP640跑车
Give me the vin number.
把识别码报给我
If I can find it in the dealership database,
如果交易数据库里有匹配数据
I may be able to route the key code through the phone.
或许能用手机发送启动指令
Is Franklin talking to Rebecca?
富兰克林在跟丽贝卡讲电话
Is this a C.I. -off?
现在是线人大比拼吗
Hard to say. He's reading her the vin number.
难说,他在报车辆识别码
Wait. You said Volker kept evidence against Deckard?
等等,你说沃克有对戴克不利的证据
Yes, in his office.
没错,就放在他办公室
So he's the kind of guy who likes to have a backup plan.
看来他喜欢做两手准备
No, I already checked!
没有,我都检查过了
No key in the obvious places.
根本找不到钥匙
Wait, wait a second.
等等
There's a small recess inside the rear bumper molding.
后保险杠那里有个空隙
It's where I'd put a backup.
要是我就把钥匙藏里面
Peter, she found the code.
彼得,她查到代码了
But it's gonna take a couple of minutes to see if it works.
还要几分钟,说不定能成
My C.I. beat your C.I.
看来我的线人更胜一筹啊
Yeah, well, mine's out of practice.
好吧,我那个疏于练习
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
This ends here.
就在这
We're meeting my team.
等我的组员
I need to figure this out.
我得把这事搞清楚
Not with me, you're not.
你信不过我,是不是
You can't run from this.
逃避是没用的
You saw what just happened.
刚才的事你也看到了
Deckard destroyed the only piece of evidence
戴克把唯一能证明
I'm gonna find that's gonna clear my name,
我清白的的证据给毁了
and he's shooting to kill.
还想开枪杀我
We can fix this.
我们能搞定
How are you gonna do that?
你打算怎么办
I don't know yet.
还不知道
But the answer isn't getting on a greyhound bus.
不过逃避解决不了问题
Deckard knows that you're in contact with Rebecca.
戴克知道你跟丽贝卡有联系
He's gonna go after her to try to get to you.
肯定会盯上她引你出洞
There was a reason that you were willing to risk your career
你为了沙利文案中遇害的证人
for the witness who was killed in the Sullivan case.
不顾自己前途绝不是偶然
I know you still believe in our system.
我知道你依然相信我们体制
Okay. You had me at "He's gonna go after Rebecca."
好吧,败给"会盯上丽贝卡"那句了
It's all right. It's all right.
没关系,没事的
That car's got a tracking device as good as my anklet.
那车的追踪系统跟我的脚链有一拼啊
Can you disable it? Why? You're not coming in?
能不能关掉它, 干嘛,你不回去吗
It's complicated. We got to lose the Marshals.
这事很复杂,我们得甩了那些执法官
They're not gonna be far behind us.
他们应该离得不远
Then you better get started.
那你就动作快点
Do I understand correctly that Peter Burke is on the run?
传说中的彼得?博尔克也开始逃亡之旅了
The same Peter Burke who would never run.
他不是从来都是猫捉耗子的嘛
No talking.
不准废话
Tracking disabled.
追踪器已拆
You okay?
你没事吧
Getting there.
一头雾水
Gonna need a place to hide out
我们得找个地方藏身
till we figure out our next steps.
想想接下来该怎么办
Think I can manage that.
这我应该能搞定
Good.
很好
You must be agent Franklin.
你肯定就是富兰克林探员了
All right, you two head back to the FBI.
这样,你们两个回调查局去
Any further contact will be through Diana.
我会通过戴安跟你们联系
Be careful, Mario.
自己小心,马里奥大叔
Hello, sir.
长官好
Where's Peter?
彼得人呢
So you've spoken with Deckard.
看来戴克跟你联系过了
He said that Franklin was destroying evidence
他说富兰克林在毁灭证据
and that Peter helped him flee.
而彼得却帮他逃跑
I believe Peter is still with Franklin. Why?
彼得肯定跟富兰克林在一起, 为什么
He thinks Deckard is selling the witness information,
他认为出卖证人信息的是戴克
not Franklin.
不是富兰克林
Really? Yeah. There was proof in Volker's office,
是吗, 证据在沃克的办公室
but Deckard got there first and destroyed it.
但戴克先到一步,销毁了证据
You were there? No.
你在现场, 不在
So you don't know that. Peter wouldn't have fled
那你怎么知道, 彼得绝不会逃跑
unless he thought Franklin was in real danger.
除非他觉得富兰克林有危险
So, why didn't he come in?
那他干嘛不回来
Because he wanted your permission
因为他希望你批准
to stay out there with Franklin
他跟富兰克林待在一起
while they work out a way to prove that Deckard is behind this.
找出证据证明戴克是幕后黑手
Get Peter on the phone. He tossed it.
给我拨彼得手机, 他扔了
So then he isn't really asking permission.
他这根本不是请求批准
I guess it was more of an FYI.
勉强算是知会一声吧
Look, this can work in our favor.
但你想,这正好能帮我们忙
Deckard doesn't know we suspect him.
戴克并不知道我们怀疑他
And he'll probably try to keep Jones and I close,
肯定会注意我和琼斯的一举一动
in case Peter contacts us.
生怕彼得联系我们
Oh, you want me to authorize you to mislead the U.S. Marshals
你想让我授权,欺骗美国执法官
to buy Peter time.
为彼得争取时间
Yeah.
没错
I will let you know.
再说
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, by the way, just in case Deckard brings it up...
顺便提一句,以防戴克拿它说事
...Peter had to steal a Lamborghini when they fl--
彼得偷了辆兰博基尼...
I knew this day would come.
我就知道会有这天
The hunter has become the hunted.
猫咪变老鼠
This way, gentlemen.
先生们,这边
Where are we going?
我们要去哪儿
Somewhere no suit has ever gone...
一个前无猫咪
nor shall ever go again.
以后也无的地方
You're a buddhist?
你信佛
I don't subscribe to labels.
我不给自己贴标签
Don't think this is my only safe house.
别以为我就这一处安全屋
One of many. I call it Tuesday.
它的代号是星期二
Why?
为什么
Because I'm usually here on wednesdays.
因为我通常在星期三过来
How well do you know this guy?
你有多了解这家伙
Well enough.
不多不少
I left the pot roast in the oven.
我炖肉忘记拿出来了
Date night. I didn't call Elizabeth.
约会之夜,我还没告诉伊丽莎白
Ah. Mrs. Suit will not be pleased with you.
猫咪夫人可要不高兴啦
No.

He knows your wife?
他认识你妻子
I'm sure Rebecca has some friends you'd like to forget.
我相信丽贝卡也有那么几个让你头痛的朋友
Excuse me, you can show a little respect
不好意思,我可是在窝藏两名逃犯呐
for the man who's harboring two fugitives.
能不能稍微放尊重点啊
You have no idea what bringing you here is doing to my chi.
你们来这儿可扰乱了静息
I'm sorry, Mozzie. Thank you for your hospitality.
抱歉,蚊子,谢谢你的款待
Well, in that case... Mi casa is "Suit" Casa.
好吧,吾之城乃"猫"之堡
We won't be here long.
咱不会待很久
What did you find on Volker?
关于沃克你有何发现
He has one of the highest acquittal rates in the city.
他是本市的常胜律师
Moreover, he won his last three cases
还有,他最近又赢了三起案子
when a key witness disappeared or died.
就因为关键证人消失或死亡
So what's the plan?
那我们怎么做
If Bancroft buys off, Jones and I will keep Deckard occupied.
如果班考夫同意,我和琼斯会拖着戴克
That'll free you up for Peter to contact.
你就能随时与彼得联系
Neal.
尼尔
You and Jones -- we're gonna stake out Burke's home.
你和琼斯,跟我去博尔克家监视
Who are you?
你是谁
She's a transfer from D.C.
她是从华盛顿调来的
I want her running point with your people here.
我让她在这里为你们做支持
Let's go.
走吧
There's got to be a way to prove
一定有可以证明
that deckard is working with volker.
沃克和戴克互相勾结的证据
Stan Volker, the defense lawyer?
斯坦·沃克,那个辩护律师吗
How do you know him?
你怎么认识他
He sold out a friend of mine
他出卖了我一个朋友
who was arrested with one of his clients.
害他和他一客户被逮捕
I knew he was trouble.
就知道他不是好人
You can never trust anyone who spells his name
一个用美元符号装点车牌牌照的人
with dollar signs on his license plates.
绝对信不过
You know about his cars?
你还知道他的车
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吗
His "Lambis" are all the guy ever talks about.
他的"小兰博"可是人尽皆知
We need to move that car.
我们得移开这辆车
Even with the tracking device disabled,
即使追踪器已经拆了
The thing's gonna attract attention outside.
但这家伙太招摇了
You stole one of stan's murciélagos?
你们偷了他一辆蝙蝠
We commandeered it.
征用而已
You g-men and your manifest destiny.
联邦探员,法力无边
Mozzie, how would you like to participate
蚊子,你有没有兴趣参与
in a government-sanctioned con?
政府授权的诈骗行动
Involving a dirty marshal,
涉及一位受贿执法官
Stan, and one of his prized Lamborghinis?
斯坦,还有他的天价兰博基尼
How about yes?
是答应呢还是答应呢
Excellent. All right, listen.
很好,好,听着
I need to get ahold of Diana. Where's a phone?
我要跟戴安联系,电话在哪
There's no phones here. Tuesday has no phones.
这没有电话,星期二没有电话
Give me a phone, Mozzie.
给我电话,蚊子
Okay, there's an emergency burner phone in the dojo.
好吧,道场里有紧急电话
Which way? There's only one dojo in the loft.
哪, 楼里只有一间道场
I can fix it.
我会赔你的
Hey, babe! What's with all the smoke?
宝贝儿,怎么这么浓的烟味
Satchmo, what are you doing outside?
沙奇摩,你在这干嘛
Where's your daddy?
你爸呢
Oh, man!

This feels really, really wrong.
这太不对劲了
Well, you can always tell us where he is.
你可以告诉我们他在哪
I wish I knew.
我真想知道
Frankly, I'm a little offended he hasn't contacted me.
说实话,他没联系我,我心都碎了
I'm not.
我没有
I want nothing to do with this.
我才不想被卷进去
It's all on Peter.
这都是彼得的主意
He's your boss. I'm surprised you're not more loyal.
他是你老大,你难道不该忠诚一点吗
You know, since peter's the real reason you're not behind bars,
还有,既然是彼得帮你脱离的铁窗
I assume you're protecting him.
你应该会护着他吧
So let's all be very honest about why we're here.
所以我们都开诚布公吧
Sooner or later, he's gonna contact her or one of you guys.
迟早,他会联系你们其中一个
Yes, one of these keys goes to your anklet.
是啊,其中一把是你脚链的钥匙
How do you like the new model, by the way?
对了,新的款式你觉得怎么样
You know, it's lighter than the last one.
比上一个轻了点
And sleek. I get a lot of compliments.
而且很潮,人们都赞它呢
And the GPS is more accurate, too, down to the yard.
定位也更精确,可以看到你家院子
Yeah, I noticed.
是啊,我发现了
For example, tonight I wanted to go to a museum exhibit
比如,我今晚想去看个展览
a mere 2 miles outside my radius --
却在我活动范围外2英里
Neal.
尼尔
We got company.
有人来了
Who is that?
那是谁
No idea.
不知道
Mozzie?
蚊子
Uh, may I?
我能进来吗
Yeah. W-what are you doing here?
当然,你来干嘛
Date night.
约会之夜呗
So a U.S. Marshal...
一个执法官
A dirty U.S. Marshal named John Deckard.
一个叫约翰·戴克的腐败执法官
...has been selling the locations of witnesses
把证人的信息卖给了
to a defense attorney.
辩方律师
A devious defense attorney.
一个偷鸡摸狗的辨护律师
And he's been using this information to intimidate...
他还利用这些信息来恐吓
...and kill witnesses.
杀害证人
Which is why your noble husband
所以你那光明正大的丈夫
leapt to the aid of a wrongfully accused FBI agent...
对一位受诬陷的联调局探员出手相助
...who inadvertently commandeered my date night.
却不小心毁了我的约会之夜
And here I am.
所以我来了
What exactly is the plan?
你们到底准备怎么做
The less I tell you, the better,
你知道的越少越好
Just in case Deckard tries to interrogate you.
以防万一戴克会来盘问你
Have you ever heard of a prisoner's dilemma?
你有没有听过囚徒困境悖论
Yeah, it's the idea of separating two suspects
有,就是将两名嫌犯分开
and getting them to turn on each other, right?
让他们互相出卖,对吗
Yes, but this is a little more challenging.
对,但这次有点挑战性
Is Neal involved in this?
尼尔也参与其中吗
He is, but Peter hasn't told him yet,
是的,但彼得还没告诉他
which is one of our challenges.
也就是挑战之一
But we've done more with less.
但我们已经计划好了
Is my husband okay?
我老公没事吧
Oh, right.

He told me to tell you, "Azaleas"
他让我跟你说, "杜鹃花"
Good. That means he's okay.
好的,说明他没事
What?
干嘛
Oh, nothing. I'm not judging.
没事,我不是说你们不好
My safe word is "Bread Basket."
我的安全词就两个字, "面包篮"
Actually, Mozzie, that's two words.
三个字了啊,蚊子
Exactly.
好吧
Excuse me, my name is Stan Volker.
打扰一下,我是斯坦·沃克
I got a call from an agent Diana Barrigan
我接到戴安·巴瑞甘探员的电话
about my car.
关于我的车
Yeah, hi. I got this.
对,你好,我来
Stanley Volker? Yeah.
斯坦利·沃克吗, 对
Thanks for coming in.
谢谢你过来
I'm afraid I have some bad news about your car.
很抱歉,你的爱车惨遭不测
Which one?
哪辆
I think it's best you see for yourself.
还是你自己看看吧
I'll let them know we're on our way.
我通知他们,我们这就过去
What do you know about this guy?
对这人你有何了解
He's another C.I.
他也是个线人
Peter leans on him when Neal's not around.
尼尔不在彼得就联络他
Really? We should talk to him.
是吗,那我们得找他谈谈
No, let's let it play out.
不,静观其变
Let's see where he leads us.
看看他身上有何线索
So, Thursday has a view, huh?
星期四有很好的视野吗
to say Thursday has a view
那当然啦
Is like saying the hubble telescope
就好比哈勃望远镜
has a magnifying glass.
不能没有放大镜啊
It is the most spectacular cityscape
那儿的景观别无二致
Our fair city has to offer.
将整座城市尽收眼底
Really?
是吗
I have to go now.
我得走了
Are you gonna watch "Moon landing -- fact or fiction?"
你看不看《登月,真假莫辨》啊
No.
不看
Oh. Then it leaves with me.
那我带走咯
It was nice to see you, mrs. Suit.
见到你很高兴,猫咪夫人
Nice to see you, too, Moz.
我也很高兴,蚊子
Thanks for the Vino.
谢谢你的葡萄酒
It was neal's.
谢尼尔去吧
Looks like our C.I.'s left the building.
看来那位线人要走了
You want us to follow him or stay here?
我们怎么办,跟着还是留下
We should follow him. We do both.
我们该跟上去, 两边都不落
My guys stay and monitor the house.
我的人继续监视这儿
We'll follow the miniature Caffrey.
而我们跟着迷你版卡夫瑞
I guess it's "Put your C.I. to work" Day.
看来今天是线人作战日啊
This way.
这边走
Pretend you know me.
装作认识我
Give me a reason.
为什么
I've given your sweetheart safe passage,
我给你家亲爱的打了包票
and in about two minutes, we're gonna clear his name.
两分钟后,就能还他清白
They got to be talking about Burke and Franklin.
他们肯定在说博尔克和富兰克林
Excuse me, guys, I got to take this.
不好意思,我接个电话
This is Neal.
我是尼尔
Hey. Are you with Deckard?
你和戴克在一起吗
Yeah, yeah.

Are you there, sir?
长官,你在吗
I am.

Who that?

Tell him it's Bancroft.
就说是班考夫
It's Bancroft.
是班考夫
Diana should be with Stan Volker.
戴安应该和斯坦·沃克在一起
Yeah. Uh-huh.
嗯对
That's correct.
没错
Give me the phone.
我来听
Look, I think Deckard wants to speak with you.
那个,我想戴克想和您通话
Caffrey, you still there?
卡夫瑞,你在听吗
Did you lose him?
电话没挂吧
It's Deckard, sir.
我是戴克,长官
Deckard? Put Caffrey back on.
搞什么,快让卡夫瑞听电话
Yes, sir.
是,长官
I'm back.
是我
Okay. Have you ever run a prisoner's dilemma?
好,你玩过囚徒困境吗
I've been in one.
我被玩过
Well, now's your chance to run it on a U.S. Marshal.
这样,这次你有机会玩一把联邦执法官了
You clear on what to do?
要做什么明白吗
Crystal clear.
明白得很
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你,长官
What's going on?
怎么回事
Just follow my lead.
照我说的做
$tan 1 was stolen earlier today
车牌为$tan 1的车今天早些时候遭窃
And apparently taken on quite a joy ride.
偷车贼显然开去寻欢作乐了一番
They thought they could bring it here for parts.
零件应该还能收回来
What are they doing in there?
他们在搞什么
I think you know what they're doing in there.
我想你心里清楚
That's it.
就这样吧
Who did this?
是谁干的
We have them in custody, mr. Volker. Don't worry.
我们已经拘留了犯人,请别担心,沃克先生
Well, they're gonna pay.
他们必须付出代价
Just need your signature...
请您仔细看一遍条款
If you could read over this statement for me.
再在这儿签名
I think you'll find everything's in order.
相信不会有任何问题
Volker's cutting a deal with the FBI.
沃克和联调局做了交易
He's selling you out.
他要供出你
Yep, there it is -- a signed confession.
看吧,签的正是认罪书呢
See, once you showed up at Volker's office,
自从你出现在沃克的办公室
He knew it was only a matter of time before you turned on him.
他就知道你迟早会对付他
He made a deal.
他就抢先做了交易
Come on, Deckard. Don't make it harder than it is.
听着,戴克,不要一错再错
There is one more thing.
还有一件事
What is this all about?
这是怎么回事
Deckard says you paid off an FBI agent
戴克声称你收买联调局探员
to intimidate and kill witnesses in federal trials.
恐吓和杀害要出庭作证的证人
You're looking at 25 to life...
这罪可不小呐,轻点25年,重点直接无期了
Unless you start talking.
坦白从宽
Deckard came up with the whole thing.
这一切都是戴克的主意
What do you want to know about him?
你们要知道什么,我知而不言
Give it up. Stay back!
放弃抵抗,快退后
Hands up, Deckard!
举起手来,戴克
It's over.
结束了
Put the gun down on the ground!
把枪放在地上
You realize the grief you caused me with Bancroft
你逃跑后要我去说服班考夫
when you fled?
你也知道其中的风险吧
Being on this side of a manhunt
做一次抓猫的耗子
isn't all peaches and dandelions, is it?
可不是闹着玩的呐
Beats being led away in cuffs.
总比被手铐铐走的好
Good working with you, Deckard.
合作愉快,戴克
How'd it go?
怎么样
They've cleared Franklin of all charges.
对富兰克林的所有指控已被撤销
Bancroft's reinstating him into the White Collar Division.
班考夫准备将他调回精英调查组
That's great work, everyone. Let's get some rest.
干得漂亮,诸位,好好休息一下吧
Neal...
尼尔
Good work.
干得好
Thank you.
谢啦
I'll be headed home, too.
那我也回家咯
Won't be going to the Powell today,
又不能去鲍威尔博物馆
'cause, you know, it's outside my radius.
是嘛,超出我的活动范围了
Please?
谁行行好啊
Thanks for playing last night, Moz.
昨晚多谢你了,蚊子
Oh, the follow-the-leader stuff? That was child's play.
你说学样游戏吗,小孩子玩意
The reason I'm calling now
我打电话来跟你说
Is because I've obtained some information since then.
我之后有了点发现
What'd you find?
什么发现
I know who Kate called from the plane.
我知道凯特在飞机上打给了谁
It was the FBI agent who set up the deal between you and Kate.
正是帮你和凯特做交易的那个联调局探员
Garrett Fowler.
加雷特·福勒
Now I need to find him.
现在我得把他找出来
Caffrey!
卡夫瑞
I'll get right back to you.
回头说
Sir.
长官
Come here.
过来
You planning on seeing this?
你想去看这个什么展"懒"吗
Well, yeah, I was,
是呀,本来是想
But, you know, it's out of my range and...
但是那里超出了我的活动范围...
I've wanted to see this thing since it opened.
其实我早就想去看了
Let's go.
走吧
You know, from the moment I met you,
我就说嘛,自打见到你
I could tell you're a man of refined tastes.
就知道你这人肯定品味高雅
Oh, I know, hon.
我知道,亲
I'll be home. 15 minutes, tops.
我最多15分钟后就回来
Oh, I can't wait, either.
我也等不及了
Just a few hours sleep, and I'll be yours all day...
睡个几小时,我就陪你一整天
And night.
还要共度良宵呢

分享到