逗鸟外传(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第21期 朱内特与郁金香吵架
日期:2017-02-09 08:08

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Oh, my gosh.You know what I just realized? This baby and I have the same birthday.
老天。你知道我刚刚想到什么了嘛 这孩子和我同一天生日
Oh, yeah. I don't care.You crashed the plane.I don't need you anymore.
嗯,是。我又不关心。你把飞机毁了。我也不再需要你了。
I'm going to deliver the package myself. Goodbye.
我要自己送这包裹了,拜拜
What? You're breaking up the team?
什么?你要单飞?
"Team"? What is wrong with you?You and I are not a team. We are nothing.
我们有过组合吗?你出什么毛病了?你和我根本不是一个组合。我们什么关系也没有
There is no "we."This is all your fault. This. This. This! All of this.
并没有所谓的“我们”,这全是你的错 这这这,还有这 所有的一切
A good day to you, Orphan Tulip. A good day.
祝你今天愉快,落单的郁金香 今天愉快。
Well, just so you know, I'll be fine.I'm the most popular person in the entire Letter Sorting department.
正如你所见,我好的很。我是整个包裹整理部门最受欢迎的人
I can't hear you! I said that... Yeah, it just sounds like "Blah, blah, blah," but mixed with crying.
我听不到你在说什么!我说··· 是啊,听起来就像噗噗噗,伴着梗咽
But that's not what I'm...Junior, come here. I can't hear what you're saying,but I assume it's lame.
但是这不是我...快回来。 我听不到你在说什么,但一定很差劲
I said I'm the most popular person... Lame!
我说我是最受欢迎的人·· 差劲!
Tulip's dumb. There's a reason she doesn't fit in.If you're smart enough to build a plane,then who wrecks one?
蠢货 这就是她不合群的一个原因。即使你足够聪明造了一架飞机,但是又是谁摧毁它的呢?
I'm gonna deliver this package and be back at Stork Mountain in no time.
我要立刻把这个包裹送到,然后赶紧回老家
Oh, great. Now I'm surrounded by wolves!What are you gonna do,knock me unconscious? Perfect!
真棒。现在我被一群狼包围了!你们现在要干嘛,把我打晕嘛? 好极了!
重点讲解

crash sth into sth
if a vehicle crashes or the driver crashes it, it hits an object or another vehicle, causing damage
碰撞;撞击
I was terrified that the plane would crash.
飞机会失事把我吓坏了。
We're going to crash, aren't we?
我们要坠毁了,是不是?

surround
surround sth with sth
surround sb with sth

to be all around sth / sb
围绕;环绕
Tall trees surround the lake.
环湖都是大树。
The lake is surrounded with / by trees.
湖边树木环绕。

wreck sth for sb
to spoil sth completely
毁灭;毁掉
The weather wrecked all our plans.
天气把我们的计划全都毁了。
A serious injury nearly wrecked his career.
一次重伤差点儿葬送了他的前程。

unconscious
无知觉的;昏迷的;不省人事的
She was knocked unconscious.
她被打昏了。
They found him lying unconscious on the floor.
他们发现他晕倒在地板上。

视频及简介

该片讲述了朱内特与郁金香吵架的故事。


分享到