绝命毒师第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第4集 斯凯勒与沃尔特关系破裂
日期:2017-01-24 10:53

(单词翻译:单击)

Captain America. What's up, brother? Hey, bro.
美国船长,你好,兄弟, 你好,兄弟
This is stupid. You got a better idea?
这主意太蠢了,你有更好的主意吗
Okay, fine. Whatever. So when do we, you know?
好吧,无所谓了,那我们什么时候
We don't, for now. No cooking until things settle down.
暂时不动手,等一切安顿好了再开始制毒
Settle down? I thought you're the one that said nothing's changed.
安顿,你不是说事情不会有变化吗
Look, I just put my family through an ordeal
听着,我让家人担惊受怕深受折磨
that they're just now starting to accept, okay? I can't...
他们才刚开始接受我的现状,明白吗?我不能
Ah, that's too expensive.
这个太贵了
Look, I can't leave my house for more than 20 minutes without my wife worrying.
听着,我离家超过20分钟,我老婆就开始担心
I need time to mend fences.
我需要时间来改善我们的关系
OK, so while you're fixing fences,what about me, huh?
你要改善关系,那我怎么办
Your A-hole brother-in-law took all my money.
你那个混蛋小舅子把我的钱都收走了
That's $600. What about the rest?
这里有600块,剩下的那些钱呢
Rest of what? Half your money's mine.
什么, 你那一半钱都是我的
You know,50/50 partners.That's your business motto.
说好55分成的,这不是你的生意经吗
Meaning what, exactly?That I suffer for your carelessness?
你这么说什么意思,你犯错,我买单吗
You're the one who wanted to work with Tuco.
是你想跟屠库合作
If it weren't for that, none of this would've happened.
要不是因为这个,就不会搞成这样
Just be cool. We'll talk about this later, okay?
冷静点,稍后再谈,好吗?
As for now, no contact. Understood?
目前就不要联系了,明白吗
Where are you going? I leave first.
你去哪儿?我先走
Walt! In the kitchen.
沃尔特?在厨房呢。
I didn't know you were allowed to touch the stove. Hilarious, Groucho.
你怎么还动起了炉子,搞笑呢,葛罗卓
Go on, grab a seat. Juice is on the table. What?
去吧,快坐下,桌上有果汁。怎么了
Good morning, honey.
早上好,宝贝儿
Hey, Mom. Dad's cooking breakfast. But don't worry.
嗨,妈妈,老爸正做早饭呢,放心
I'm also doing all the dishes. Nice? Follow me.
盘子我也由我来洗。不错吧,跟我来
There's also orange juice and grapefruit juice,
还有橙汁和葡萄柚汁
which, personally, as you know, I've never been a fan of.
虽然我并不喜欢喝这些
But considering all the polyphenols and the albuminoids, can't hurt.
但是考虑到他们富含多酚,还有纤维蛋白,对人体无害
Walt,You didn't have to do this.
沃尔特,你不必这么做
I wanted to. Grapefruit juice? Yes, please. Thanks.
我愿意,葡萄柚汁要吗, 好的,谢谢
There you go. Honey?
好了,宝贝,你要吗
I'll stick with orange, thank you.
我喝橙汁,谢谢
All right. Dig in, dig in. Pancakes are not getting hotter.
好了,开吃吧,开吃吧,不然薄煎饼凉了
All right. Got one. Steely Dan. No. Yes, absolutely.
好吧,我知道了,斯蒂利·丹。不是, 肯定是
No, in terms of pure musicianship,
不,在纯音乐才能方面
I would put them up against any current band you could name.
他们比你知道的任何现代乐队都强
You wouldn't know any current bands.
你压根不知道什么现代乐队
That's besides the point. Have a good day, honey. You too.
跑题了, 宝贝,祝你愉快。你也是
Boz Scaggs.There's another one.
伯兹史卡斯,我想起一个
Whoever they are. Bye,thanks for breakfast.
管他们是谁呢。拜拜啦,谢谢你的早餐
You're welcome. Tell Louis to drive carefully, will you? Bye. All right.
不客气,让路易斯小心开车,知道吗?好
Our son doesn't know who Boz Scaggs is. We have failed as parents.
我们儿子竟然没听说过伯兹史卡斯,我们做父母的真失败
Come to think of it, I barely know who Boz Scaggs is.
仔细想想,我也不知道伯兹史卡斯
Stop it. Give me your plate. I'll get it. I'll get it. Thank you.
得了吧,把你的盘子给我,我来,我来,谢谢
Hey, listen, In the calendar section,
听着,日历上标明
All week long, There's a fiction writer's seminar at UNM.
这一周在新墨西哥大学有个小说作者研讨会
And, you know, probably talking about how to get published and that sort of thing.
讨论如何出版之类的事情
You know, so, anyway, I thought maybe you might...
总之,我以为你会去
I mean, I'll go with you if you like.
如果你去的话,我陪着你
And I was thinking about what you asked me the other night.
我还想了想那晚你问我的事情
You know, you were wondering if I had a second cell phone.
你怀疑我还有一部手机
And, well, I've been thinking about that a lot,
我一直都在想这件事
and I think what you heard was my cell phone alarm going off.
我觉得你听到的是我设的手机闹铃
I've been using it a lot as a medication reminder to...
我之前一直用闹铃当做治疗提醒...
Well, remind me to take my medication.
提醒我吃药
And the weird thing is that the alarm sound is almost exactly the same as the regular phone ring,
诡异的是闹铃的声音跟电话铃声一模一样,说起这一点
which is really a poor design, if you ask me.
设计得真不人性化
But I think that was probably it.
事情可能就是这样的
I tried to go in and change it to a different sound, other than the phone ring, but...
我试过把铃声改掉或改成不同的声音,但是...
They so overcomplicate these things.
这些玩意儿太复杂了
Anyway, It was probably just as well that I lost it.
总之,正好我也把手机弄丢了
There's got to be a new one on the market by now.
市场上应该又有新型的手机了
You know, if we do this thing at UNM,
如果我们一起去新墨西哥大学的话
maybe on the way home, we can stop by,and I can get a new cell phone.
回来的路上,我们可以顺道给我买部新手机
Skyler, Skyler, Ready?
斯凯勒,斯凯勒,准备好了
Yo, for what might help. Not another intervention.
你能帮个屁忙啊,不会又是劝说会吧
Jesse Bruce Pinkman, Pursuant to Section 47-8-13 of the New Mexico Real Property Code,
杰西·布鲁斯·平克曼,根据新墨西哥不动产法47章第8条第13项
You are hereby given notice to vacate the premises listed as 9809 Margo,Albuquerque,87104.
现通知你搬出位于阿尔布开克市马歌路9809号, 87104住所
Wait. What? You're kicking me out of my own house?
等等,什么?你要把我从我自己房子赶出去
It's your aunt Ginny's house.
是你姑妈琪妮的房子
She gave it to me.
她送给我了
She never gavet to you, Jesse. You were allowed residentiary privileges.
杰西,她可没送给你,你只是享有居住权
Your parents have always been the property owners.
你父母才是房屋所有权持有人
Look, we talked about this, okay? I'd sell the house, we'd split it 50/50.
听着,我们之前谈过,好吗?我把房子卖了,五五分成
That was the deal. What the hell happened?
都说好了,又他妈搞什么啊
What happened is you're a speed manufacturer. No, I'm not. What?
问题是你在房子里制毒。不,我没有,什么
A DEA agent came looking for you, Jesse. He came to our front door.
杰西,缉毒局的探员过来找过你,他找到我们家来了
Okay... Because I've actually been helping them,
好吧...实际上我一直在协助他们
which I could get into a lot of trouble for telling you, so you're welcome.
告诉你们的话就会有太多麻烦,你们不要谢我
I saw your basement.
我看过地下室
I was worried, so I went over there and I let myself in, and I found your laboratory.
我有点担心,所以我过去看了看,发现了你的实验室
You guys have your own key?
你们竟然有钥匙
Manufacture of a Schedule II controlled substance is a second-degree felony.
生产二级管制药物是二等重罪
Under federal asset seizure, the government can take the entire house.
根据联邦财产冻结法,政府有权没收你的房子
It's not even there anymore. I cleaned it all out.
东西已经不在那里了,我都清理出去了
Son, we can't stop you from ruining your life, but you will not drag us down with you.
儿子,你想毁掉自己的一生,我们也没办法,但你不能拖我们下水
Vacate the house in 72 hours.
72小时内搬出房子
Otherwise, your parents have authorized me to contact the authorities.
否则,你父母授权我可以通知相关部门
Is that clear? Do you have any questions for us? Three days, Mr. Pinkman. Come on.
清楚了吗?还有什么疑问吗?3天时间,平克曼先生,走吧
I fixed the garage door. Great.
我修好了车库门,很好
One track was bent.That's why it was bouncing.
有个滑轨歪了,所以总跳
Where were you today? Out. Is everything okay?
你今天去哪儿了, 出门,你还好吧
Yeah,everything's fine. For what it's worth,
是的,一切安好我想那些癌症互助组还是很有用的
I was thinking about going back to those meetings, the cancer support group.
我会继续去的
I think that's good. Yeah, that's good.
那不错,是的,很不错
You were right on the money about that.
钱的事,你说的没错
It's good to, you know... talk about things. I think that's great.
敞开心扉的交流,还是不错的,太好了
Jesse, you don't answer your phone?
你没接电话
No, I've just been... Pretty busy. How'd you... Oh, right, you have that key.
是的,我只是比较忙。你怎么...没错,你有钥匙
Hey, listen. So I've been thinking a lot about our... Conversation we had the other day.
听着,我一直在想,我们那天的谈话
And I completely get why Dad totally tweaked off on me like that and...
我终于明白爸爸要那么鞭策我的原因了
It's not just your father, Jesse. I know. I know. I know.
杰西,不只是你爸爸这么想。我明白,明白
I'm just saying it's a really, really big wake-up call for me, which is why I wanted to talk to you.
我只想说,我醒悟了不少,所以我想跟你谈谈
I've been thinking real seriously about business school,
事实上,我一直在考虑去商业学校念书的事
actually, and you can do the whole thing from your computer now, and...
所有事情都可以在电脑上搞定
No, Mom, Mom. Hey, this is good. You know, we're talking, starting a dialogue.
不,妈妈,这是件好事。我们用心交流,好好谈谈
The time for talking has passed, Jesse.
杰西,一切都晚了
Hey, hey. What the hell, yo? I thought it was just a wake-up call.
搞什么啊,我以为你们只是想提醒我
We are putting it in storage. When you decide to grow up, you can have it back.
我们把这些都放在仓库。等你真正成熟了,可以要回去
Why don't you grow up, Mom?
你怎么不成熟点呢,妈妈
Ginny wanted me here.I was the one who took care of her.
琪妮想我待在这里,我才是那个一直照顾她的人
I took her to her appointments and made her lunch every day. I earned this!
我带她去看医生,每天给她做午饭。这房子是我应得的
You did not make her lunch every day. What did you do, huh?
你并没有每天给她做午饭,你又做什么了呢
She's lying there dying, and where the hell are you?
她躺在那儿等死,你他妈在哪儿呢
Don't start with me.
别跟我来劲
Now what, you've decided to, I don't know, make your eldest son homeless?
现在呢,你狠心把你大儿子扫地出门
Wow. Great family, Mom! Why are you like this? Why?
真是和谐家庭啊,你为什么要这样?为什么
You have two sets of keys and the padlock to the garage.
你有两串钥匙,还有车库的锁
Leave them on the kitchen counter when you leave.
走的时候放在厨房的柜子上
No, Mom! Mom! Where am I supposed to go?
不要,妈妈,我能去哪儿呢
I don't know, sweetheart. But please... Turn your life around.
宝贝,我不知道,求你了,回头是岸啊
This is gonna help big time with that. Bitch! Jeez.
这么做就能帮上大忙了啊。贱人。靠
Oh, hey, Mr. White. That's the way.
怀特先生,这才对
Don't just sit out there honking. Come in and say hello.
别坐在车里按喇叭,进来打个招呼吧
We've got omelets. You want an omelet? No, I'm good.
我做了煎蛋,你要来一个吗?不了,谢谢
New Mexican Christmas style, red and green chilies.
新墨西哥圣诞式,加了红辣椒还有青椒
No. Thank you, though. Flynn and me gotta get going.
不了,谢谢。我和弗林该走了
Who's Flynn? Flynn... He's your... Flynn? Yeah. So? So? Nothing.
弗林是谁, 弗林...是你。弗林?没错,怎么了?怎么了,没事
You ready? Like it. Bye, Mr. White. Bye!
准备好了吗, 我喜欢这个名字。拜,怀特先生。再见
Flynn? You know about this Flynn thing?
弗林?你知道弗林是怎么回事吗
Ok, Flynn, as in what, Errol?
好吧,弗林,难道是埃洛·弗林
I don't know. It's what he likes to be called these days.
不知道,最近他都喜欢别人这么叫他
What's wrong with Walter Jr.?
小沃尔特这名字怎么了
Don't take it personally. He wants his own identity.
别乱想了,他只是想有自己的个性
You think he told Louis about me?
你觉得他跟路易斯说起过我吗
About the blackout? Louis is his friend, Walt, and your disappearance upset him.
失忆的事情, 路易斯可是他朋友,沃尔特,你的失踪令他心烦不已
I made omelets. I'm going out, but thanks, though.
我做了煎蛋。我要出门,谢谢
Where you going? Can you get the phone, please?
你去哪儿?你能接下电话吗
Yeah. Absolutely. White residence. Yo, it's me. Is this a good time?
没问题。怀特家, 是我,方便说话吗
What part of "no contact" didn't you understand?
你不明白什么叫不要联系吗
I know. But there's a problem. I don't care. We agreed.
但是出了点岔子, 我不管,说好了的
No amount of pay-per-view channels is gonna make any difference.
有没有付费频道都对我们没有影响
Honey, we're happy with our cable provider, right? We're happy.
宝贝,我们很满意现有的有线电视运营商吧,很满意
Skyler. Skyler. Where are you going? Can you at least tell me that? Out.
斯凯勒,斯凯勒,你去哪儿,这个都不能告诉我吗?出门
Should probably get that, Walt. I'll be back in a few hours.
接电话去吧,沃尔特,几个小时后我就回来
Skyler. What?
斯凯勒?怎么了
Yo, I get I shouldn't call, but I'm in a situation over here,and I need my money.
我知道不该打电话,但我现在情况不妙,我需要钱
I just gave you $600.
不是给过你600块了么
Yeah, and thanks, Daddy Warbucks,
是的,谢谢了,沃尔巴斯老爹
but that was before my housing situation went completely testicular on me, okay?
但是那时候我的房子还没有出状况呢,明白吗
You smoked the entire 600,didn't you. What? No! Yes. No.
你把钱都拿去吸毒了,对吗?什么,没有。有。没有
Look, Jesse,your problems are just that...your problems.
听着,杰西,你的问题是你的问题
No contact. Do not call here ever. When the moment is right, I will call.
不要联系,别再打电话来。时机成熟了,我会通知你
Mr. White, you're not listening! They're kicking me out of my house!
怀特先生,你没听明白,他们要赶我出门
You son of a bitch. Son of a bitch! Thank you. Thank you so much.
小畜生。老畜生。谢谢,非常感谢
Thanks, man! Hey, guy! You forgot something!
谢谢了,哥们,你落东西了
You forgot your ice trays! You're gonna need the ice trays!
你把冰格落了,冰格有用着呢
Forgot something here! Take this!
这里落东西了,拿走
Hold on, buddy. Yo, we should get Twot Hammer up and running again, yo. I'm serious.
等一下,哥们,说真的,我们应该让“少女杀手”再出山
I know. That sounded tight.
听上去不错
Hey, thanks again, P.
真的谢谢你, P
I made sure this stock knock exterminator put me on his speed dial. Two nights tops.
我让杀虫的那家伙尽快处理完毕,最多两晚
You still staying at your aunt's on Margo?
你还住在马歌路上的姑妈家吗
Yeah. I'm thinking of moving. Nob Hill, probably.
是的,我打算搬出去,可能搬去诺布山
Jesse-matic, living the dream.
浪子杰西,追梦少年啊
Okay, buddy, listen. You're gonna eat your carrots like we talked about right? Too hot.
好了,小鬼,听着,我们说好的,乖乖把胡萝卜吃了。太烫了
No, buddy. Remember? Come on. Yes.
不行,小鬼,记得吗?来吧,是的
Listen, hey, talk to me, man. Are you still having mad relations out there?
听着,跟我讲讲,你还在四处留情吗?
You can talk to me.I won't hate a player.
告诉我吧,我不讨厌花花公子
I can't lie. It's pretty hectic out there female-wise.
我不撒谎,我还是很万人迷的
Damn. I'm hating, man. See, that's why we need to get the Hammer up and running, you know?
靠,嫉妒死我了。所以要让“杀手”再次出山,明白吗
Get you out of the house. How awesome would that be?
出去透透气, 肯定很潇洒
Come on. Look. What? I cut all the green parts off like you...
来吧,看,我也吃了。像你一样,我把绿色部分都切了
Just eat them. Please? We should do this, you know?
尽管吃,好吗, 我们应该这么干,明白吗
Track down Chivo and Anthony and demo up. Get back in the scene.
找奇弗和安东尼一起风流,重回历史舞台
I'm sorry, man. Just hold on one second, all right?
抱歉,等一下,好吗
Okay, listen. How about you take a bite of your sandwich, and then you take...
好吧,听着,这样吧,你吃一口三明治,再吃一口
Mommy's home! Hi! Hello!
妈咪回来啦。你好,你好
Hey, honey, you remember Jesse Pinkman?
宝贝,还记得杰西·平克曼吗?
His house is getting bug bombed, and I said he could crash a few nights.
他的房子闹虫灾,我答应让他住几晚
Hi,jesse. Paul, could you help me in the bedroom with these?
你好,杰西.保罗,跟我到卧室把这些整理一下
Sure. I used to not like carrots, too.
好.我小时候也不喜欢胡萝卜
Hey, Ben, I think it's someone's nap time. Come on.
本,该睡觉啦.过来
Man, dude, you're gonna kill me.
哥们,你千万别生气
I totally spaced that the in-laws are crashing this weekend.
我竟然忘了这周末有亲戚要过来
You got other people to call?
你再联系其他人吧
No, that's cool.I got tons of people. Yo, in-laws?
没关系,我朋友多着呢。亲戚
Sucks to be you, P. Yeah, I know, huh?
你真倒霉, 是啊,我知道,P
Dude, here. See you, man.
我来吧,再见,哥们
It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Look, I'm asking to crash three, maybe four nights,
听着,我只住三四个晚上
and...I already called Badger, all right? I called everyone.
我问过猴子,所有人我都问过了
I need a solid here, bro. Yeah, whatever.
我需要朋友的帮忙,哥们。好吧,随你便吧
All right. All right. How about this? What if it's just for tonight?
行,行,这样吧,就今晚怎么样
Wait. No, you cannot be serious. You cannot be serious!
等等,不,开什么国际玩笑,不会这么倒霉吧
Someone took your bike, man. Not cool.
有人把你摩托车偷走了,你惨了
Morning. Morning. Where did mom go? Out. Where's breakfast?
早,早,妈妈去哪儿了?出门。早饭呢
Let's go do something. Like what? Something fun.
我们做点事吧,比如...有趣的事
All right, ready? Let's put it in gear. Is your foot on the... Okay. Good. Yeah. I got it.
好了,准备好没,踩离合器。脚放在,很好, 是的,放好了
Good. Yes. Nice and smooth. Good. Just like that.
好,稳一点,很好,就这样
Good. I like the hands at 10 and 2. Very nice.
很好,手的位置抓得不错,很好
Okay, let's slow down here to a stop in preparation for a left-hand turn.
好了,慢一点,减速准备左转,
All right. You might want to...go easier on the brake.
很好,轻点踩刹车
Sorry about that. That's all right. You're doing fine.
抱歉, 没关系,你做得很好
Much better than last time, huh? Louis has been helping me.
比上次好多了, 路易斯一直在帮我练习
Has he? Good. Good. Okay. Don't forget the turn indic... Good.
是吗?很好,很好,别忘了打方向灯,好
I'll stop talking. You know what you're doing.
我不说了,你知道该怎么做
And let's make that left-hand turn. Nice and smooth. Very nice. Right hand. Good. Good. Okay.
来个左转弯,稳一点,很好。往右转,很好,很好
Are you using both feet? Yeah. No. Wait. Wait. No, Walt.
你两脚同时用, 是的,不行,等等
You can't do that. You can't use one foot on each pedal.
你不能这么做,你不能同时踩在两个踏板上
Why not? Because you can't. Stop, Walt. Okay? Stop,please.
为什么不行, 因为不可以,停车,沃尔特,明白吗?停车
All right. Dad, this is way easier.
好, 爸爸,这样容易点
Come on,there's the easy way,and then there's the right way, right?
听着,容易的方法不等于正确的方法
So let's just try it again,right foot only.
再试一次,只用右脚
All right. Okay? Okay,just...You don't have to...Okay.All right.That's fine.
好吧, 好,好了,你不必,很好,不错
Just... That's okay. Just try it again. Here we go.
你,很好,再试一次,走吧
Let's just...Just try it again. Go just a little easier.
我们再试一次,慢一点
Ok, good. Great. That was better. See? Right? Better?
好的,很好,好多了,看到没
Right.The gas,the brake,the gas,the brake.
是吧,好多了,油门,刹车,油门,刹车
I can't do this. My legs don't work that way.
我做不了,我的腿不好使
Your legs are fine. You just have to stick with it.
你的腿很好,只要坚持一下
Don't set limits for yourself, Walt.
别太约束自己,沃尔特
No way. I’ll get this. I promise.
你很棒,我们能搞定。我保证
Now let's just try again. All right? All right. Here we go.
我们再试一次吧,好吗?好, 走吧
Well,you don't need to...just take off, but all right, here we go.
你不必,仅管往前开,很好,继续
Slow it down just a little bit.
慢一点
All right, we have a turn coming up here, so prepare to apply the brakes.
很好,前面转弯,准备踩刹车
Prepare, Walt, for the brakes. The brakes, the brakes...
沃尔特,踩刹车,刹车,刹车
I'm braking! You're using both feet again.
我正刹着呢, 你又两只脚一起用了
It's not stopping. That's the gas. Use the brakes. Brake. That's one way to stop.
没停下来, 你踩的是油门,踩刹车,刹车。这么停车也行
I told you. Flynn.
我说过,弗林
Hands up, asshole! So help me, I will spread you.
举起手来,混蛋,老实点,不然崩了你
No, please, no, all right? It's me, okay? It's Jesse. All right?
不要,求你了,是我,杰西,好吗
Look, this is my RV. You towed it. Your cousin Badger, remember?
这是我的房车,你拖过来的,你表弟猴子,记得吗
What the hell you doing here? You smell like shit.
你来这干什么,臭死了你
It's a long story. So I fixed up your felonious rolling laboratory here.
说来话长,我帮你把这破车修好了
750 dollars for the repair.
花费750块
Make it a grand,counting the toilet,plus the $500 you already owe me,
加上厕所就是1000 ,你另外还欠我500
And you're good to drive on out of here to someplace far away, Upwind.
付清后,你可以滚得远远的了,滚蛋
Here's the thing. I can't pay you today. But I can pay you this week,all right?
事情是这样的,今天给不了钱,但这周内可以给你,好吗
$1,750? We'll make it $1,750 for, like... Interest.
1750块,就算是1750块吧,算上...利息
I thought your word was your bond.
我以为你说话算数呢
It totally is. Definitely. I just don't have the money at this particular moment.
当然,只不过我现在手头没钱
But I will, soon.
很快就会有了
Here's my counter-offer. I kick you out.I take payment from your inventory.
我是这么想的,你滚出去,这些东西卖了钱抵债
I know a guy that'll pay premium for this kind of crap.
我认识一个人专门收这种破烂
All right. 2 grand. Two days, 2 grand.
好吧, 2000块,给我两天时间, 2000块
That's totally fair. Just don't take my cook stuff. All right?
公平交易,别把我东西卖了,好吗
That's all I got left. Please, all right? I really...
我就剩这些家当了,求你了,好吗,我真的
God, I really need a break here. Clovis, come on.
真的需要缓一缓,克洛维斯,拜托了
I don't know.There's a bunch of stuff in there.
不知道,里面有不少东西
There's something called methylamine. Me... Meth...
还有叫什么甲胺的东西
However the hell you pronounce it. Methylamine.
管它叫什么呢,甲胺
I don't know. I banged on it.It sounds pretty full to me.
不清楚,我掂量了下,应该是满的
Holy shit. How much?
我靠,多少钱
Louis took Walt to school.
路易斯载沃尔特上学去了
I was thinking maybe... This would be a good time to talk.
我在想,我们可以趁机好好谈谈
I dreamt that I owned an antique bicycle repair shop. In Ireland.
我曾梦见拥有一个古董修车铺,在爱尔兰
Weird. Sounds weird. I wanted to apologize for everything.
奇怪,是很奇怪,我想道歉,为这一切
My... Desire for privacy. My... Emotional... Unavailability.
我...要求隐私,我...喜怒无常...总不在家
Having cancer doesn't excuse all that.
癌症不是所有事情的借口
I haven't been a good partner to you, and for that... I'm very sorry.
我不是一个称职的丈夫,为此,我深表歉意
I love you. And I love this family.
我爱你,我爱这个家
And I just... want to make sure that... We don't lose contact.
我只是想确认一下,我们没有疏远
Thank you. I agree.
谢谢,我同意
Is that it? God. God, how long are you going to do this?
就这么多,老天,你还想冷战都什么时候
Do what? This. Not talking to me.
什么, 冷战?不跟我说话
Going out all day and refusing to tell me where.
成天出门,也不告诉我去哪儿
You are obviously angry with me about something, so let's talk about it.
你肯定生我的气了,所以说出来吧
God. I feel like you're upset with me.
老天,我感觉到你对我不满
Because you think that... I'm... up to something.
因为你认为...我有事瞒着你
Like what? I have no idea, Skyler.
比如, 我不知道,斯凯勒
What, that I'm having an affair? Is that it? Is that what you think?
什么,我有外遇?是这个吗,你这么认为吗
Is that why you asked me about the... Some other phone?
所以你才问我是不是还有部手机
Because you think that I'm being unfaithful?
因为你认为我不忠
I don't know. So ask me.
不知道。那你问啊
Why? Would you even tell me?
为什么?
Yes. I would. Of course I would. And no. I'm not.
是,我会,我当然会。没有
I'm not having an affair, okay?
我没有外遇,明白吗
Now, what do I do to prove that to you? Swear an oath?
我怎么才能证明给你看呢?发毒誓
My right hand to God.I'm not having an affair.
我对天发誓,我没有外遇
I heard you, Walt. You're not having an affair.
我知道了,沃尔特,你没有外遇
Congratulations. No, you know what? Congratulations to you, Skyler. Great job.
恭喜。知道吗,恭喜你,斯凯勒。干得好
What is this? What do I have to do?
你搞什么,我该怎么做
I'm trying to talk to you, and you
我诚心跟你谈,你却
Okay, so talk, Walt! Shut up and say something that isn't complete bullshit.
好,那谈吧,沃尔特。说点沾边的吧,别尽扯废话
You want to know what you have to do?
你想知道该怎么做
You have to tell me what's really going on right now.
你就得告诉我到底发生了什么
Today. No more excuses. No more apologies.No more of these...
就今天,别找借口,也别道歉,别来这些。
Obvious, desperate breakfasts. You don't want to lose contact with me, Walt?
最后的早餐,你不想跟我疏远,沃尔特
Good. Then tell me. Now.
很好,那就告诉我,现在
Tell you what? What is it you want me to tell you? I don't know.
告诉你什么,我不知道你想要我说什么
We're not done here,Skyler!
我们还没谈完呢,斯凯勒
Do you know what I've done for this family?
你知道我为这个家付出了什么吗
Yo, I'm really sorry, okay?
我真的很抱歉
What is wrong with you? Why are you blue? Jesus.
你搞什么?怎么一身蓝?天哪
I'm sorry. Let's just say it starts... with my parents being greedy kleptomaniac douche bags.
抱歉,先从我父母的贪得无厌开始说吧
Are you actually this stupid?
你真的这么蠢吗
No, look.I know this isn't a optimal...
没有,听着,我知道不该这么做
To come to my house and park on my street, driving this vehicle...
你竟然开着这车找到我家,还停在这条道上
What the hell is wrong with you? I'm really asking.
我想问一下,你是不是脑子让屁给崩了
Nothing. I'm sorry. I just What if Skyler had seen you?
没事,我很抱歉,只是…要是斯凯勒看到你了呢
What then? What was the plan then, genius?
那怎么办呢,到时怎么办呢,天才
I don't know. You know why you don't know? Because you don't think. That's why.
不知道, 知道你为什么不知道吗?因为你不动脑子,这就是原因
You don't think. You never figured out how to think.You are the son of bitch.
你不动脑子,甚至不知道怎么用脑子
I said I was sorry. I just need my half of the money, and I will go.
我道过歉了,我只想要回我的那份钱,然后就走人
Your half? There is no your half of the money.
你的那份,根本没有你的那份钱
There is only my all of it.Do you understand?
那些都是我的钱,明白吗
Why should I be penalized because of your sloppiness?
我凭什么为你的冒失买单
Look, that is completely uncool, all right?
听着,这样就不行,好吗
We agreed, 50/50 partners. Partners in what?
说好五五分成的搭档嘛, 什么搭档
What exactly do you do here? I've been meaning to ask
你做了什么,我问问你
Because I'm the producer, right?
因为一直都是我在制毒
I cook.But from what I can tell, you are just a drug addict.
我制毒,你不过是个瘾君子
You are a pathetic junkie,
可悲的瘾君子
too stupid to understand and follow simple rudimentary instructions. Too stupid to re...
愚蠢到连最简单的操作都不会。笨到连
Do it. Try not... to touch anything.
动手吧,尽量不要碰我家东西
Want some breakfast?
吃早饭吗

分享到
重点单词
  • bentbend的过去式和过去分词 adj. 下定决心的,弯曲的
  • badgern. 獾,獾皮(毛) Badger:獾州人(对威斯康星州
  • settlev. 安顿,解决,定居 n. 有背的长凳
  • fictionn. 虚构,杜撰,小说
  • countern. 计算器,计算者,柜台 [计算机] 计数器 adj.
  • omeletn. 煎蛋卷,鸡蛋卷
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • trackn. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲 v. 跟踪,追踪
  • stockn. 存货,储备; 树干; 血统; 股份; 家畜 adj
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话