权力的游戏(MP3+中英字幕) 第二季:丹妮莉丝带领族人求生(3)
日期:2017-01-15 08:20

(单词翻译:单击)

权力的游戏(MP3+中英字幕) 第二季:逃亡的艾莉亚

It's a funny thing— people worry so much about their throats that they forget about what's down low. Now I sharpened this blade before breakfast. I could shave a spider's arse if I wanted to or I could nick this artery in your leg. And once it's nicked, there's no one around here who knows how to unnick it. We'll just keep that. Good steel is always needed on the Wall. Seems you have a choice— you can die here at this crossroads a long way from home, or you can go back to your city and tell your Masters you didn't find what you were looking for.
这可真有趣 人们往往太过注重保护喉咙 结果忽视了来自下方的威胁 这把刀子我早餐之前才刚刚磨过 如果我愿意 用来刮蜘蛛屁股上的毛都行 或者我可以用它割开你腿上的动脉 割了之后 这附近可没人知道 如何给动脉止血 这东西咱们就替你保管了 长城上总是需要好钢 看起来你似乎得做个选择 要么死在这个远离家乡的十字路口 要么滚回城告诉你的头儿 你没找到要找的东西
We're looking for a boy named Gendry. He carries a bull's head helmet. Anyone turning him over will earn the King's reward. We'll be back with more men and I'll be taking your head home along with that bastard boy.
我们正在找一个叫詹德利的男孩 他带着一顶牛头盔 谁把他交上来 就能得到国王的赏赐 我们还会带着更多的人回来到时候我要把你的脑袋和那男孩一起带走
My Lord.
大人
You make me wait a long time, but your friend keeps me company.
你让我等了太久 还好你的朋友一直在陪我
We were just speaking of your bravery in the victory against the Stark auxiliary forces.
我们刚刚在谈论您是何等英勇无敌 大败史塔克军
It was quite a battle.
那可是一场大战
I heard you suffered a terrible head wound.The northerners are such fearsome warriors.
我听说您的脑袋受了重伤哟 那群北方人可真是令人生畏的战士
And I tell him the story of how we meet.
我还给他讲了我们相遇的故事
To find so lovely a creature working in your father's kitchens—it almost beggars belief.
关于您是如何在父亲的厨房里找到这么个尤物的事 我差点就信了
Strange things do happen. You should taste her fish pie.
奇事偶尔也会发生 你该尝尝她的鱼肉“饼”儿
I don't think Lord Varys likes fish pie.
我觉得瓦里斯大人不会喜欢吃鱼肉饼的
How can you tell?
这您怎么知道?
I can always tell.
我就是知道
Men like Lord Varys and I can't let our disadvantages get the best of us. We'll make a fisherman of him yet.
瓦里斯大人也好 我也罢 都不喜欢被人提及自身的缺憾 他肯老老实实帮我把鱼打来就多谢了
I am glad your new friend was able to accompany you to the capital. Friends are such an important part of life.Unfortunate that your father didn't want her to come. But rest easy, My Lord. I am very good at keeping secrets for my good friends.
我很高兴您的新朋友能陪您一起来王都 朋友可是生活中不可或缺的重要部分啊 不幸的是您父亲并不希望她来 不过大人您别担心 我可是非常擅长为好朋友保守秘密

分享到