爱宠大机密(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第29期 波普答应请求
日期:2016-12-21 07:21

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
What's up, Peanut.
你好 小豆子
Hey Buddy.
小巴
You see Pops around here?
你看到波普了吗
Yes, he's over there.
他就在那边
Mushroom and...
棉花糖和...
Hi Pops! ...
波普
Sweet potatoes.
甜土豆
Pops!
波普
Who is that? What?
是谁 怎么了
Oh, hey Buddy.
你好啊 小巴
How were you been all time?
你最近都在干吗
Paralyzed.
瘫着啊
Great, listen Mr. Pops, our friend Max was taken, last we heard, he was lost in the seweres. Buddy said that maybe you coulde help us?
好吧 波普先生 我们的朋友麦克斯被绑架了 我们最后听说他消失在了下水道里 小巴说也许你能帮我们一下
You know I do know a guy in the seweres but... Nah, I don't go out anymore.
其实我的确认识下水道的人 但...我不会再出门了
What a waste of time.
真浪费时间
Who said that?
是谁说的
Oh, I said it, by the way I meant no offense. I just ... Have you seen yourself?
我说的 但是我无意冒犯 我只是...你看到过你自己的样子吗
Looky what we apparently have here! Me see would like to have a look see. Miron, browes! Oh no. Oh yes, Me like what Me see. Well, what me can see, it's only an an attractive blur. Lady, this is my city, I'll find your friend. Alright, party is over. Miron, vacuum.
瞧瞧来了什么贵客 我可是想要好好看一看 迈伦 抬眉毛 哦不 是的 我喜欢我自己所看到的 而我所看到的 是你的魅力 小姐 这是我的城市 我会找到你的朋友的 好了 聚会结束 迈伦 上吸尘器
重点讲解

waste
waste sth on sth
waste sth (in) doing sth

to use more of sth than is necessary or useful
浪费;滥用
to waste time / food / energy
浪费时间/食物/能源
Why waste money on clothes you don't need?
为什么浪费钱买你不需要的衣服呢?

no offence
(informal) used to say that you do not mean to upset or insult sb by sth you say or do
无冒犯之意
No offence, but I'd really like to be on my own.
我无意冒犯,但我确实想自己一个人。

blur
(移动的)模糊形状
His arm was a rapid blur of movement as he struck.
他出击时胳膊快速一晃,令人眼花缭乱。
Everything is a blur when I take my glasses off.
我摘掉眼镜什么都变得模糊不清。

attractive
性感的;妩媚的;英俊的;诱人的
an attractive woman
妩媚的女人
I like John but I don't find him attractive physically.
我喜欢约翰,不过我认为他长得并不英俊。

视频及简介
该片讲述了波普答应啾啾请求的故事。


分享到