陨落星辰第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第29期:绑住汤姆
日期:2016-12-07 14:12

(单词翻译:单击)

One long, two short means it's me.
一长两短代表是我
All clear is two short, one long.
两短一长代表前方安全
And if you got Skitters following you?
如果有迅猎兽跟着你怎么办
You get the first shot.
你开第一枪
Awesome. Wait, uh, y- you might need this.
很好。等下,你可能需要这个
Weaver's compass.
韦弗的指南针
Yeah, just don't make me come after it. That water's freezing.
是的,别让我跟着它走。那水太凉了
It's invigorating! Invigorating!
正好提神!真提神!

陨落星辰第二季

Uh, you say it just snapped shut? Like a pill bug.
你是说它突然自动合上了吗?像西瓜虫一样
I don't see any seams.
但我怎么看不到有缝隙
You should destroy it. I agree. Yeah?
你应该毁掉它。我同意
What if it's a tracking device? It could give away our position.
万一是追踪装置怎么办?它会暴露我们的位置
Tom's been with us for days.
汤姆跟我们在一起几天了
If it was tracking our position, the alien would have attacked us by now.
如果它在追踪我们的位置,外星人早就打来了
Or it could be, like Tom said, a mind-control device. Yeah.
或者,像汤姆说的一样,心智控制装置。可能吧
Well, it's out now.
我们已经取出它了
That doesn't mean it's the end of it. There could be others in me.
但并不代表结束了。在我身体里可能还有其它虫子
What do you recommend, Tom?
你有什么想法,汤姆
I don't think that you've got any choice...
我觉得你们别无选择
Except to put me in restraints, at least until we get across the river and we learn more.
只能把我绑起来,至少等到我们到了对岸掌握更多关于它的信息
Tom, we removed it. You're probably fine.
汤姆,我们已经把它取出来了。你会没事的
You said I was fine before. Come on.
你之前也是这么说的,来吧
Put all personal feelings aside. Now's not the time to take any chances.
把个人感情放到一边,现在不是冒险的时候
Give me your hands.
伸出手来

分享到