爱在黎明破晓前(MP3+中英字幕) 第16期:讨厌
日期:2016-12-01 15:19

(单词翻译:单击)

Oh, I know. I hate being told by a strange man, a strange man in the street, you know, like, to smile, like,
哦,我知道,我讨厌被陌生男人搭讪......街上的陌生男人......你知道的,
to make them feel better about their boring life, um, what else?
笑脸让他们觉得生活不那么无聊。还有呢?
I hate, I hate that three hundred kilometers from here there's a war going on, you know, people are dying, and nobody knows what to do about it.
我讨厌,我憎恨远在300公里之外的战争,人们正在步入死亡,但没人知道该怎么做。
Or they don't give a shit. I don't know.
也许根本不在乎,我说不清。
I hate that the media, you know, they are trying to control our minds.
我讨厌媒体试图控制我们的思想。
The media? Yeah, the media.
媒体? 是的,媒体。
You know, it's very subtle, but it's a new form of fascism, really.
很难形容,是一种新的法西斯主义。
I hate, I hate when I am in foreign countries, especially in America, they are the worst.
我讨厌,我讨厌身处异国,尤其是美国,
Each time I wear black, or like, lose my temper, or say anything about anything, they always go 'oh, it's so french, it's so cute.'
每当我穿黑衣服或是发脾气,说不着边际的话......他们总是说,哦,法国味十足,真有趣。
I hate that. I can't stand that. Really.
我讨厌这些,无法忍受,真的。
Is that all?
就这些?
Well, there's a lot of things, but.... So it's my turn. Okay.
还有很多,不过…… 轮到我问了。 好的。
You're gonna answer. Yes, I'll answer.
你得回答。 是的,我会回答。
What's a problem for you?
什么会让你困惑呢?
You, probably.
也许就是你。
What?
什么?
No, all right, I had a thought the other day that was kind of a qualifies as a problem.
不,有天我有过一个想法......那确实让我困惑。

分享到