摩登家庭第五季(MP3+中英字幕) 第20期:塔克代课
日期:2016-12-09 14:59

(单词翻译:单击)

I crossed the Delaware during the Revolutionary War. I spent a brutal winter in Valley Forge. Who am I?
我在独立战争期间,曾穿过特拉华州。我在福治河谷度过了寒冬。我是谁?(模仿竞赛游戏节目)
I-I have no idea. I-I swear I don't know who this man is.
我完全不知道。我发誓我不认识这人。
I'm George Washington, of course.
我当然是乔治·华盛顿啦。
Our syllabus says we're supposed to cover Native Americans on the eve of colonization.
教学大纲上写着,我们应该学习美国原著民在殖民主义开始前的状况。
Yes. Native Americans. Indians! A majestic, peaceful people, who lived off the land and cried when they saw litter.
是啊。美国原住民。印第安人!威严和平的民族,他们依靠土地生存,看见垃圾时会哭泣。
The textbook says many tribes were often at war, with allegiances shifting all of the ti...Shifting all the time!
课本上写的是部落之间常常发生战争,朝秦暮楚,朝三......朝三暮四!
So, were the Indians friends with the Colonists or not?
那印第安人和殖民者到底是不是朋友?
Ah! Yes. I know one Indian who was friends with a construction worker, biker, and traffic cop.
问得好!是的。我认识一个印第安人,他和建筑工人、骑车人以及交警都是好朋友。
Uh, do y- nothing? Seriously, nothing? Okay, your parents are gonna love that joke.
你们,没反应吗?没搞错吧,居然没反应?你们的爹妈会喜欢刚刚那笑话的。


Okay, Pritchett, I'm here. You got a half-hour. I have my helicopter standing by on the roof.
好了,普里契特,我来了,你有半小时时间。我的直升飞机在楼顶上等着。
Is it even built for that? No. That's why you only have a half-hour.
楼顶上能停直升飞机吗?不能。所以你只有半小时。
Well, I'm not sure that's gonna be enough time. We have a ton to cover.
我不确定时间够不够。我们要说好多事呢。
We need to talk about new lease agreements and the workers' comp package. 29 minutes. I think I hear creaking.
我们得谈谈新的租赁合同以及工人的薪资福利问题。只剩29分钟了。我好像听到了嘎吱声。
Daddy, I'm bored. Me, too. This is why I shouldn't come into work between vacations.
爹地,我好无聊。我也是。所以我不该在假期之间来工作。
Why don't you sit at Natalie's desk and pretend to be my assistant, sweetie?
你去坐在娜塔莉的桌子旁假装是我的助理好吗,亲爱的?
Sorry about that. My niece is coming to pick her up. Lily had an incident at school today where she...
抱歉。我侄女马上就来接走她。莉莉今天在学校出了场事故 她......
Hey, Pritchett, you're not some hot single mom I'm trying to seduce, so I don't need to hear about your kid.
普里契特,你又不是我想勾引的单身辣妈,我没必要听你唠叨你家小孩。
Fair enough. So, lease agreements. Okay, I'm getting some push-back on the Miami location.
有道理。好吧,租赁合同。迈阿密那处房产有些推迟。
Mr. Pritchett, I have a Haley here to see you. Oh. Okay.
普里契特先生,有位海莉小姐找你。好吧。

分享到