闪电侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第108期:怀念的日子
日期:2016-11-28 17:49

(单词翻译:单击)

Allen, you okay? Oh, never better. Get up.
艾伦,你没事吧?再好不过了。起来。
I didn't do nothing, man!
我什么都没做,老兄!
So why'd you run?
那你跑什么?
Look, it was an accident! What was?
听着,那是个意外!什么意外?
Tony falling, okay?
托尼摔下去了,好吗?
But I swear to god, we didn't kill him!
但是我发誓,我们没杀他!
Keep talking.
继续说。
About ten months ago, Keystone Ironworks.
大约十个月前,楔石城铁矿工厂。
Boss is handing out pink slips.
老板开始裁员。
Tony gets his, and he just snapped.
托尼被裁了,然后他就怒了。
He started beating the crap out of the guy.
他开始暴打那个人。
We pulled him off, and then the lights went out.
我们把他拉开,然后灯突然灭了。
Some kind of power surge.
好像出现了某种能量爆炸。
And then Tony went over the railing right into a vat of molten scrap.
然后托尼跨过栏杆掉进了一桶熔化的钢水里。
Just gone.
就这么消失了。
闪电侠剧照

Lucky for you he's still alive.
幸运的是他还活着。
What?
什么?
How'd you get in front of us?
你怎么到我们前面去的?
Shortcut.
抄近路。
I've been meaning to ask you, where's your shadow?
我正打算问你,你的跟班去哪了?
What shadow?
什么跟班?
Barry. He hasn't been in all week.
巴里,他整个礼拜都没来过这。
Getting his fix somewhere else.
在其他地方做他自己的事。
Too bad. He's cute, I kind of miss having him around.
太糟了。他很帅,我有点怀念他在这的日子。
Iris? Long time no see.
爱瑞丝,好久不见。
I got to say, Iris, you look amazing.
我不得不说,爱瑞丝,你看上去美极了。
Thanks, Tony. Um, you too.
谢谢你,托尼。你也是。
Oh, yeah. I keep in shape.
是啊,我一直在健身。
I got a gym at my place. Been living out in Keystone on the west side, and you should, uh-- you should stop by sometime.
我住的地方有个健身馆。一直住在楔石城西边,你应该,你应该什么时候过来看看。

分享到