摩登家庭第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第43期:海莉伪造身份证
日期:2016-11-01 14:29

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey, guys. Hey, grandpa. Hey, Jay. What's with her? Just tired. Growth spurt.
各位。外公好。你好啊,杰。她怎么了?只是困了。青春期嗜睡。
Hey. Hi, guys. Hi, baby girl. Hola, Lily. How are you?
大家好啊。嗨,小姑娘。莉莉。你好嘛?
Dads are fighting.
大爸二爸吵架了。
No, uh, we're not fighting.
没有,我们没吵架。
No, not at all, honey. No. Okay, uh, go play, sweetheart. Okay? Let's go play with some blocks. Let's go stack some blocks.
宝贝,绝对没有。没吵架,宝贝,玩去吧。好吗?我们玩积木去吧。堆积木去。
All right. Okay, the reason we're fighting is 'cause this one thinks he's dirty Harry.
好吧。我们之所以吵架是因为他竟然自以为是警探哈里(克林特·伊斯特伍德饰演的硬汉角色)。
Having a hard time picturing Clint Eastwood in that shirt.
真难想象伊斯特伍德穿你那样的"基情衬衫"。

mdjts03s43.jpg


Okay, let me ask you something. Today, at a stoplight, a guy ran into our car, and then just took off.
好,我问问你。今天,有个家伙在红灯时撞了我们的车,然后肇事潜逃。
I wanted to chase after him. Mitchell...Kept a level head and called the police.
我想去追他。而米奇尔......很淡定地报了警。
Police. Aren't they too busy winning the war on drugs?
警察。他们不都忙着扫黄禁药吗?
Okay, so which one of us did the right thing?
你们评评理,我们俩谁的处理方法正确?
Hit and run. Gotta chase him down.
肇事逃逸。必须追捕。
I chase the people all the time.
我成天就追着人跑。
No. No. That's--that's irresponsible and dangerous. Okay, well, what if he had been armed?
不。不。那样既不负责任又危险。好吧,要是他有枪怎么办?
He wasn't armed. He had a Hillary bumper sticker.
他车尾贴着希拉里的头像。肯定是个禁枪派。
This isn't an isolated incident. This morning he flipped out at somebody at the muppet movie.
不只这一回。今早他看布偶电影时还冲别人发疯。
You saw the muppet movie without me? Oh, no.
你们撇下我去看布偶电影吗?不是的。
No, honey. Just the first two numbers. No, lily. Wait.
宝贝,不是的。我们是进错影厅看错片了。莉莉,不是的。
Hi. Hi. Hi. Phil, where are you, honey? I need to talk to you. Do you know what our daughter did?
大家好。菲尔,你在哪儿,宝贝?有事跟你谈。你知道咱女儿闯什么祸了吗?
Nothing. She's fine. She's reading.
没啥。她很好。在看书呢。
No, not her. Haley. Haley! Come over here. I want to talk to you. There she is. Not a scratch on her.
不是她,是海莉。海莉!过来。我有话问你。她在这儿呢。没缺胳膊少腿。
Do you have something you want to say to us? Uh...- Mm...Let me help you out here. Fake ID's?
你有什么要告诉我们的吗?这个... 让我帮你说吧。伪造身份证?
What? ! Mm-hmm. Haley tried to get her and her friends some fake ID's.
什么?!正是。海莉想给自己和她朋友弄些假身份证。
I wasn't gonna use them for drinking. We just wanted to get into this club to see a band.
我买假身份证不是为了买酒。我们只是想去酒吧看场乐队表演。
She took a bunch of money from them and then she lost it. How much? -$900.
她收了他们一笔钱然后弄丢了。多少钱啊?900美元。
Oh, my god! Oh! You're kidding me! It's not my fault! I gave money to this guy. He's the one who ripped us off.
我的天!开什么玩笑!真不怨我!我把钱给了那家伙。他把我们给忽悠了。
What happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了?
Oh. I ran into a door. Yeah.
噢。我撞门上了。是啊。
What happened to your face? Dad hit me.
你的脸怎么了?老爸打的。
It was an accident. Phil! -I was trying to open up a band-aid!
纯属意外。-菲尔!-我当时是想撕开创可贴!
What's wrong with her? Growth spurt. - What's wrong with her? I drugged her. - Phil!
她怎么了?青春期嗜睡吧。-到底怎么了?-我给她下药了。菲尔!
I accidentally gave her the nighttime allergy medicine.
我不小心给她吃了夜间服用的过敏药。

分享到