生活大爆炸第八季(MP3+中英字幕) 第162期:实验室
日期:2016-11-18 15:59

(单词翻译:单击)

You're about to enter the lab of the late Dr. David Saltzberg.
你们即将进入已故大卫·萨尔兹伯格博士的实验室。
While conducting studies on slowing the aging process, there was a catastrophic accident and he died. Or did he?
在进行延缓衰老过程的研究时出现了灾难性事故,他不幸身亡。真死了吗?(UCLA的天体物理学教授 《生活大爆炸》的科学顾问)
Ladies?
女士优先?
Are you being polite or scared?
你是出于礼貌还是胆小?
Yup.
是的。
Ah, what a room!
这房间厉害啦!
This is cool.
真酷。
So, how do we start?
我们该怎么开始?
We have to look for the clues hidden around the room.
我们要找出藏在这房间的线索。
Uh, wasn't there supposed to be a zombie? Okay, let's hope one of the clues is written on a pair of clean underwear.
这里不是应该有个僵尸吗?好吧,希望其中一条线索是写在一条干净的裤衩上。
Mr. And Mrs. Wolowitz? As far as I can tell, your bag arrived in Los Angeles.
沃罗威茨夫妇?据我所知,你们的行李已经到达洛杉矶。
So, where is it?
那它在哪里?
I don't know, perhaps somebody took it off the carousel by mistake?
我不知道,可能有人不小心从行李转盘上拿走了?

生活大爆炸c.jpg


So, some stranger has my mom? Is that what you're telling me? My poor mother can be anywhere in Los Angeles right now?
所以某个陌生人把我妈带走了?你是这个意思吗?我可怜的母亲现在可能在洛杉矶的任何地方?
I-I wish I was telling you that. Um...but the passenger could've gotten on an international flight.
我希望我是这个意思。但那名乘客也可能已经坐上国际航班飞走了。
Oh, okay, great! So, your entire job is to find lost luggage, and you've narrowed down the location of my mother to the planet Earth!
这下可好!所以你的工作是寻找丢失的行李,而你帮我把我母亲的所在范围缩小到整个地球!
I'm sorry! W-Would 500 frequent-flyer miles help? That could get you to Sacramento.
非常抱歉!送你们500英里飞行里程好吗?可以让你们飞到萨克拉门托哦。

分享到