老友记 第10季:第05集 瑞秋的妹妹带孩子(下)
日期:2016-10-25 09:15

(单词翻译:单击)

Amy: Nana is on the phone.
奶奶的电话。
Rachel: Oh! That's interesting, since she died seven years ago!
哇哦!有趣,她七年前就死了。
Amy: She did? Who got her condo in Boca?
是吗?那她在博卡的房子归谁了?
Rachel: Hello? Oh, it's our nanny! Hi! Oh...God! I hope you feel better! Ok, bye! That's Molly, she's sick. Can you watch Emma today?
喂!是我们的保姆。喂!是吗,希望你早点康复,再见。是莫莉,她病了。今天你看孩子可以吗?
Ross: No, I can't. I have back-to-back classes. Did Molly say what she had? Because my throat's been hurting.
不行,我要连堂上课。莫莉说她生什么病?我的喉咙也不舒服。
Rachel: Menstrual cramps.
痛经。
Ross: I don't think that's what this is.
我可能不是这毛病。
Rachel: Can any of you watch Emma?
你们帮忙看着艾玛成吗?
Monica: No, sorry sweetie.
抱歉,亲爱的。
Phoebe: No, I've got work and then I'm proposing...
我要上班,还要求婚...
Rachel: Great, shoot, what're we gonna do?
那怎么办。
Amy: Well, I can do it.
我可以帮手。
Rachel: Well, actually...
好。
Ross: Well, can I talk to you for a sec?
可以跟你谈一谈吗?
Rachel: Yeah.
好。
Ross: Um, I do not want her babysitting our child.
我不赞成让她看孩子。
Rachel: Why not?
为什么?
Ross: Well, for one thing, she keeps calling her Ella!
首先,她老是把我们的孩子喊成“爱拉”!
Rachel: Ella's a nice name!
这名字也不错嘛。
Ross: Fine, we'll call the next one Ella.
好,下一胎叫"爱拉"。
Rachel: What...the next one? Okay.
下一胎? 好。
Ross: Um...I don't want her watching our baby.
我不赞成她帮我们看孩子。
Rachel: Ross, I am trying to help her become a better person. This is a huge breakthrough for her! She just offered to do something for another human being!
我只是想改造她。这对她来说是个突破!她刚刚希望为别人做点事。
Ross: I...I...I don't know...
我不懂。
Rachel: Ross, I'm telling you, she's giving up getting her eyebrows shaped to do this alright? Do you understand how important that is in our world?
罗斯,我是说,你能明白她宁愿牺牲修眉的时间看孩子,这件事对我们意义有多重大吗!
Amy: Um...listen, I couldn't help but overhear...'cause I was trying to...
我不小心听到你们的谈话。因为我故意要听的...
Amy: Listen, let me do this al...alright? I really wanna help you guys out, and plus Rachel's been so wonderful to me...
就让我带孩子吧,我真心想帮你们。而且,瑞秋对我太好了。
Rachel: Absolutely.
好!
Amy: Oh! Great! So how much does it pay?
太好了!付多少工钱?
Chandler: Hey Joe! How's the second draft of the letter coming?
乔伊,二稿如何?
Joey: Great, I'm finished! In fact, I just dropped it off at the agency.
完成了,事实上我已经寄出去了。
Monica: You dropped it off?
寄出去了?
Joey: Yeah.
是啊。
Chandler: Can we read it? Can you print out another copy?
我们能读读吗?再打印一份给我们如何?
Joey: No can do amigo. No, I didn't use the computer. Felt more personal to hand-write it.
恐怕不行,朋友(西班牙语)。我没用电脑,是手写的,显得更亲切。
Monica: You hand-wrote it?
你手写?
Joey: Yeah, and don't worry. I didn't try to sound smart at all! See you later!
别担心,我根本没有装得很聪明!再见。
Monica: Oh my God, oh my God, that letter is gonna go in our file! We're never gonna get a kid. No, we're gonna be one of those old couples that collects orchids or has a lot of birds!
天哪,我的天哪!信快寄到了。我们没指望了!我们会孤独终老养花弄鸟。
Chandler: It's ok, it's ok. You know what? I'll just call the agency and tell them to throw out the letter.
没事,没事,别急!我打电话给领养中心,请他们扔掉那封信。
Monica: Ok, good.
好。
Chandler: Hello, this is Chandler Bing. Somebody just dropped off a handwritten recommendation letter, and...Uh...huh...Uh...huh...ok...thank you. Goodbye...
喂,我是钱德宾。有人手写了一封推荐信...好...谢谢,再见!
Monica: Ugh, we're screwed, aren't we? You know what? Just tell me on the way to the bird store.
我们完蛋了,对吗!先去买鸟,路上说给我听。
Chandler: They loved it.
他们喜欢那封信。
Monica: What?
什么?
Chandler: They thought it was very smart of us to have a child write the recommendation letter.
他们说我们很聪明,叫个小孩写推荐信。
Monica: They thought Joey was a child?
他们以为乔伊是小孩?
Chandler: She guessed 8,9, based on his drawings.
他们看了他的画,以为他只有八九岁。
Amy: Hi!
嗨!
Monica: Hey, what'd you guys do today?
嗨!你们今天干嘛了?
Amy: Ella wanted to go out, so, we went shopping and got some sushi.
爱拉想上街,所以我们去购物,还买了寿司。
Chandler: That sounds like fun.
听起来很有趣。
Amy: Yeah, not really. Babies are dull.
也不是啦,宝宝很无趣。
Rachel: Hey! Hi, how's my girl?
我女儿怎样了?
Amy: I'm fine! And, I got you a present for letting me stay with you. Ready?
我很好。我给你买了礼物,感谢你收留我。准备好了?
Rachel: Yeah!
嗯!
Amy: Ta-daaa!
哒哒。
Rachel: You pierced her ears? !
你给她穿了耳洞?!
Amy: Doesn't it make her nose look smaller?
她的鼻子看来小点了吗?
Rachel: You pierced her ears? How could you do this without telling me?
你给她穿了耳洞?竟然不征求我同意?
Amy: Well, if I had told you, then it wouldn't have been surprise, now would it?
我若先告诉你,就不是惊喜了。
Chandler: I think she looks cute.... but I am wrong!
我想她看来很可爱...但我错了。
Rachel: Oh, my God, Oh, my God, here comes Ross. He's gonna flip out.
天哪,罗斯会发飚的。
Amy: Why, did something happen to his falafel cart?
中东女孩不能穿耳洞吗?
Rachel: Oh!
妈呀!
Ross: Hey guys.
嗨,各位!
Monica and Chandler: Ross!
罗斯!
Ross: Hey Emma. Oh, why is she wearing her hat so low? She can barely see...
嗨,艾玛。她的帽子干嘛压这么低?她都看不见了。
Rachel: Nah, I don't really want her to see.
我不想让她看。
Ross: Why, why not?
为什么?
Monica: Because there are so many terrible sights in this world.
因为世界上有太多可怕的事情了。
Chandler: Like war. Or that thing in Joey's refrigerator. Remember? It was in a milk carton but it looked like meat?
有战争,还有乔伊冰箱里的那些东西一只牛奶盒,但看来像块肉。
Ross: Come here, Come here. Oh! There she is! Hi!
快来,快来。看她多乖。嗨!
Ross: What?
怎么啦?
Rachel: Nothing.
没什么。
Ross: Hi! What...
嗨!什么...
Please tell me those are clip-ons.
拜托告诉我那是夹上去的?
Rachel: Oh, they're real!
是戴上的。
Ross: Did she do this to her? I told you we shouldn't have left Emma with her!
是她干的?我早说过不能把艾玛交到她手上!
Rachel: I know, I know, and you were right Ross. Ok, you are so irresponsible I am never letting you babysit ever again!
我知道了!你说得对你太不负责了!绝不再让你看孩子!
Amy: Hey you know what, this kid needs me, ok? She needs to have a cool fun aunt!
你们知道吗?她需要我!她需要一个又酷又有趣的阿姨!
Monica: I'm a cool, fun aunt!
我就是!
Amy: Ok!
好吧。
Chandler: Hey! Monica can be cool and fun at organized indoor projects!
莫妮卡本来就是又酷又有趣,而且家务有条有理!
Rachel: I can't believe this. All I wanted to do was help you try to figure out what to do with your life and this is how you repay me?
我只不过想帮你想清楚你将来想干什么!结果呢,这就是你给我的答案?
Amy: Well, I don't need you to help me, because I already know what I'm going to do with my life.
谁稀罕你帮忙。我自己想好了。
Rachel: Oh yeah? Since when?
是吗?几时想好的?
Amy: Since today...I am going to be...a baby stylist.
今天...我要当...宝宝时尚专家!
Rachel: What?
啊?
Ross: That's not a thing!
有这职业吗?
Amy: Well, it should be. I'm gonna help babies learn how to accessorize, what colors to wear, what clothes are slimming...
应该有!我要教宝宝如何穿戴选衣裳的颜色,什么衣服较瘦身。
Rachel: Babies don't care if they're slim.
宝宝才不想苗条呢!
Amy: And turn Amy!
如何像艾美一样美!
Ross: Amy, I ju...I just...I just wanna...
艾美,我就是...我就是...我就是想…
Amy: What? What're you gonna do?
你想怎样?
Ross: No more falafel for you!
让你永远没有中东三明治吃!
Mike: Great game, huh?
比赛很精彩。
Phoebe: Uhuh, uhuh...
是啊。
Mike: Why do you keep looking at the screen?
你怎么老盯着大屏幕?
Phoebe: I'm not. I'm praying. Please let the Knicks win...Thank you Thor!
没,我在祷告!请让尼克队赢吧。谢谢!托尔(北欧神话中的雷神)。
Phoebe: Where...where're you going?
你上哪儿?
Mike: Gonna go to bathroom.
卫生间。
Phoebe: Well, I think you should wait.
等一会。
Mike: Why?
为什么?
Phoebe: Well, if you don't...if you don't hold it in, you don't...you don't get all the nutrients.
如果不憋一会儿,你就无法摄取所有养分。
Announcer: Knicks fans, please turn your attention to the big screen on the scoreboard. Someone has a special question to ask.
尼克队的球迷,请注意积分牌大屏幕,有人要问特别的问题。
Phoebe: Mike Hannigan, will you marry me?
麦克哈尼根,娶我好吗?
Announcer: Get a load of this...She's proposing to a him. Guess we know who wears the pants in that family.
看啊,她向他求婚!我们猜一下这个家庭谁没种呢?
Phoebe: That's not very enlightened!
不要误导观众!
Phoebe: Hey, hey! Boo us? Boo you! Odin will smite you!
嘘我们?嘘你们!奥丁(众神之父)将要惩罚你们!
Joey: Hello? Yeah, this is Joey Tribbiani...Oh, hi! Well, I'm glad you liked my letter...No, my mommy and daddy aren't home right now...Ok, bye-bye. She was nice!
喂?我就是乔伊崔比亚尼。哦,嗨!真高兴你喜欢我的信。我爹哋、妈咪不在家...再见!她真慈祥。
Rachel: Joey, get Amy's bags, she is moving out!
乔伊,把艾美的箱子拿出来,她要搬走了。
Joey: Whoo-hoo!
哦吼!
Amy: You're kicking me out?
你把妹妹踢出家门?
Rachel: You put holes in my baby's ears!
你给我的宝宝穿耳洞!
Amy: Yeah well, at least now people will know she is a girl!
不然大家怎么知道她是女孩?
Rachel: I can't believe I ever even tried to help you. You are so beyond help.
不敢相信,我竟然想过要帮你!你简直不可救药!
Amy: You know what? Ever since I got here, you have been nothing but negative!
你知道吗?这次见面你在否定我的一切!
Rachel: Excuse me?
你说什么?
Amy: You didn't want me to marry the old guy with the great apartment. Then, I tried to help your daughter to de-emphasize her flaws. And suddenly I am the bad guy?
你不准我嫁有豪宅的老头!我想帮你把你女儿的鼻子变小点,结果吃力不讨好?
Rachel: Joey, where are those bags?
乔伊,行李怎么还没搬出来?
Joey: She has a lot of crap!
她的破玩意太多了!
Amy: You know what? When I moved in here I thought: This is gonna be so great. Just us sisters, back together again like when we were kids, except without that stupid Jill...Oh! Who has gotten fat by the way...
我刚搬来时,还憧憬姐妹团聚像童年那样,而且没有该死的吉尔捣乱!顺便说一下,她变肥了。
Rachel: Seriously?
真的?
Amy: Hm-mmm...Mom said she gained like fifteen pounds.
是啊!妈说吉尔肥了15磅。
Rachel: Hips or thighs?
屁股和大腿长肉了?
Amy: Ass and face.
屁股和脸。
Rachel: Oh my God! I thought she was on Atkins.
天啊,她不是节食吗?
Amy: She was. Carbs abandon her...
本来是,后来被男人甩了...
Amy: See, this is what I wanted. Two sisters, talking about real stuff.
看,这才是我想要的!姐妹之间的真心交谈。
Rachel: Oh, I can give you that.
哦,我可以这样。
Amy: You can?
你可以?
Rachel: Yeah. I just, I kept trying to make you a better person, but you're...you're already a pretty perfect version of what you are.
是的。我老想改造你。实际上你本来就接近完美了。
Amy: Thank you. I've got to admit, Emma does look cute.
谢谢你!必须承认,艾玛真可爱。
Rachel: Did you just say Emma?
你刚说“艾玛”?
Amy: Ugh, I'm sorry...Ella. Sis, you wanna go, bring Jill some pasta?
对不起,是爱拉。姐姐,你要给吉尔带意大利面吗?
Rachel: Oh Amy, no, that's just wrong. Her true weakness is garlic bread.
艾美。那样做不好。她真正怕的是大蒜奶油面包片。
Phoebe: That woman at the game didn't know what she was talking about. Mike, obviously you have balls.
赛场里那家伙真是乱讲!麦克,你当然有种。
Mike: Please, let's just forget the whole thing.
算了,让我们把这件事忘了吧。
Phoebe: I would love it. Consider it forgotten.
你能忘了最好。已经忘了。
Mike: Thank you.
谢谢。
Phoebe: But just so you know...however and whenever you decide to propose, I promise I'll say yes. Whether...whether, you know, it is in a basketball game, or in sky writing, or you know, like some lame guy in a cheesy movie who hides it in the cake.
但是我想让你知道...不管你何时、以何方式求婚,我保证答应。不管是篮球赛,还是写在空中,或是像有部烂电影里的蹩脚男把戒指藏在蛋糕里。
Phoebe: It...it's in the cake, isn't it?
现在就在蛋糕里对吧?
Mike: Where else would lame Mr. No Balls hide it?
没种的男人还会有什么好点子吗。
Phoebe: What's the matter with me? How do I keep ruining this? I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Mike: No! It's my fault. I keep trying to propose in these stupid ways and all I wanna do is tell you that I love you and I...I wanna spend the rest of my life with you and...
我是怎么了?怎么老破坏气氛!对不起嘛!对不起! 是我错我老用愚蠢的方式求婚。我只是想告诉你,我爱你,我想和你过余生...
Mike: I'm gonna do this now.
我现在求婚。
Phoebe: Oh my God!
天啊。
Mike: Phoebe, I...
菲比,我...
Phoebe: Wait! Oh wait! Oh no!
等等!哦!不要这个!
Mike: Ready?
可以了?
Phoebe: Uh...huh!
是的!
Mike: Ok.
好。
Mike: Phoebe, I love you. There's no one else in the world I would ask to marry me...three times. But I wanna take care of you, have babies with you, and grow old with you. Phoebe Buffay, will you marry me?
菲比,我爱你。世界上再也没有第二个女人会让我求婚三次。我想照顾你,和你生儿育女,一起变老。菲比布菲,你愿意嫁我吗?
Phoebe: Yes!
我愿意!
Mike: I love you!
我爱你。
Phoebe: I love you more!
我爱你更多。
Mike: Not possible.
不可能。
Mike: She's gonna be Mrs. No Balls.
她是“没种夫人”了。
Rachel: So how is the uhm...baby styling business going?
“宝宝时尚专家”好当吗?
Amy: Not that great. It's, it's almost as if people don't wanna hear that their babies are ugly.
行情不大好,好像大家都不爱听见他们的宝宝丑之类的话。
Rachel: That's shocking!
真让人吃惊。
Amy: Oh! It's Ross...Hey Ross! Hello, Ross! Uh, he's rude!
那不是罗斯吗?罗斯!你好,罗斯!妈呀,他太没礼貌了!

分享到
重点单词
  • irresponsibleadj. 不负责任的,不可靠的,没有承担能力的
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • draftn. 草稿,草图,汇票,徵兵 vt. 起草,征兵,选秀
  • screenn. 屏,幕,银幕,屏风 v. 放映,选拔,掩蔽,遮蔽
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的
  • abandonv. 放弃,遗弃,沉溺 n. 放纵
  • negativeadj. 否定的,负的,消极的 n. 底片,负数,否定
  • breakthroughn. 突破