陨落星辰第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第12期:解救陌生人
日期:2016-10-18 13:24

(单词翻译:单击)

Stop! Quit struggling! Stop! Get off of me!
住手!别再挣扎了!住手,别碰我
I swear, if you don't let go of that bag, I will shoot you! Leave me alone!
你要是再不松开包,我就毙了你!别碰我
It's all we have left! Please! I Will shoot you! No! Do you understand?!
这是我们最后的食物!我毙了你!不要!听不懂吗
Every store within 20 miles has been picked clean! Please! Please!
二十英里内所有店里的都空了。求你了,求你了
Run! If I see you again, I'll use this!
滚开!再让我看见你,我就毙了你
My name's Tom. I'm not gonna hurt you.
我叫汤姆。我不会伤害你的
I just wanted to see your bike.
我就想看一下你的车
No! It's mine!
不行,那是我的
Stop it! I'm not letting you steal it! Come on. Come on.
住手!我不会让你抢走的。快点,快点

陨落星辰第二季

I'm sorry. I should have asked. Look, I know that you're scared.
对不起,我应该先问你的。我知道你很害怕
But I'm not gonna hurt you. If he comes back, we don't want to be here.
但我不会伤害你。我们最好离开这里,以免他再回来
We had a few cans of soup. That's all.
我们只有几罐汤,就这些
Go ahead! Take it and leave me alone!
拿走吧,拿走吧,别管我了
You hang on to it. I'm on my way into Boston.
你自己拿好。我要去波士顿
I left some people there -- friends and family. They can help us.
我有一些朋友家人在那里。他们可以帮我们
Bike's yours, but I sure would love to borrow it. You can come with me.
车是你的,但是我真的很想要借用。你可以和我一起
Boston? That's hundreds of miles.
去波士顿,那要几百英里呢
Oh, I know it. I've been on foot for weeks already. So...what do you say?
我知道。我已经步行几周了。你觉得如何
Just remember it's a loan. And only as long as I say.
你要记住这只是借给你的,而且只能听我的
And only if we don't leave her like that.
还有我们不能就这么丢下她
Fair enough.
同意

分享到