老友记 第10季:第02集 罗斯不难过(下)
日期:2016-10-19 09:40

(单词翻译:单击)

Phoebe: Ok, well, this is crazy. Can't seriously be talking about me taking one of your kids, can we?
好吧,好吧,这太疯狂了。我们不可能是在严肃的讨论我要带走一个孩子,是吗?
Frank Jr.: Oh, no, of course we're not.
不,当然不是。
Phoebe: Insane.
太愚蠢了。
Frank Jr.: I know.
我知道。
Phoebe: Alice would never go for it, right?
艾丽斯不会支持的,是吗?
Frank Jr.: Oh, I don't know, she's pretty tired, too, I think we'll get her on board.
噢,我不知道,她也太累了。我想她可能会入伙的。
Phoebe: Well, just, you know, for argument's sake, you know, hypothetically. Which one would you be willing to give up?
好吧,知道吗,只是为了争论,知道吗,是假设的。你要放弃哪一个?
Frank Jr.: Huh.
哦!
Phoebe: Frank Jr.Jr. ?
小小弗兰克?
Frank Jr.: Well, it'd be great for my shoulder. Oh, you'd be getting a really good one, he's really funny. Like, the other day he made up this joke. What's green and says "hey, I'm a frog!" A talking frog! Oh, no, you can't have him, he's too funny.
对我的胳膊倒是个好事。噢,你选了这么好的一个。我是说,知道吗,他真是太有趣了。比如,那天他说了个笑话什么东西是绿的并且说“嗨,我是一只青蛙!”一只会说话的青蛙!噢,不,你不能带他走。他太有意思了。
Phoebe: Well, alright, that's fine. What about um, Leslie?
好吧,好吧,没问题。那莱丝莉呢?
Frank Jr.:Oh, no, no. Not Leslie. No, she's, she's the only one that knows how to burp the alphabet.
噢,不,不。不要是莱丝莉。不,她…她是唯一一个会打着嗝说出字母表来的。
Phoebe: Alright, so that leaves Chandler.
好吧,那就剩下钱德了。
Frank Jr.:Oh, no, no, you can't have Chandler. No, No, no no. She's my little genius. I got big hopes for her. She's gonna be a doctor or a realtor...
噢,不,不,你不能带走钱德。不,不,不,不。她是个小天才。我对她抱有很大期望。她会成为医生或者房地产经纪人…
Phoebe: Wow, Frank. I think we just ran out of kids.
哇,弗兰克。我想我谁都带不走了。
Frank Jr.: Oh, I think you're right. Oh, wow. Phoebe, I don't think I can give one of them up. I mean, you know, they drive me crazy, but they're my babies.
噢,我想你是对的。哦,哇,菲比 我不认为我能放弃任何一个。我是说,知道吗他们让我发疯,可他们是我的孩子。
Phoebe: I'm sorry, Frank. I didn't realise things were so bad. You know, I'll...I'll help out more. I can...I can babysit any time you want. You name the day, and I'll be there.
很抱歉,弗兰克。我没想到事情会这样。知道吗,我会帮你的。你说一天,我会去的。
Frank Jr.:How about tomorrow?
明天怎么样?
Phoebe: Well, that's not good. But you know, I can move some stuff around, and I'll be there. You and Alice just take the whole day together.
呃,不好。不过知道吗,我会推掉其它事我会到的。你和艾丽斯可以整天呆在一起。
Frank Jr.: You'd do that for us?
你为我们这么做?
Phoebe: Are you kidding? That's what sisters are for.
你开玩笑吗?你以为姐姐是干什么的?
Frank Jr.: Oh, look at them! I love you so much. Oh crap, don't wake up, don't wake up!
看看他们!噢,我真爱你们。噢,天呐,别醒过来,别醒过来!
Chandler: Where are Bill and Colleen?
比尔和克琳呢?
Monica: They're in the kitchen getting something to eat. Can you believe how nice they are?
他们在厨房弄点吃的。你能想象他们有多好吗?
Chandler: We have to leave!
我们必须走!!
Monica: Why? What did you do in the bathroom?
为什么?你在洗手间做了什么?
Chandler: I didn't get to the bathroom. I bumped into Owen on the way, and he didn't know he was adopted. And there's a slight chance I may have told him.
我还没去洗手间呢。我在路上碰到了欧文,可他还不知道他是被领养的。有一个小小的可能性我可能告诉了他。
Monica: Oh my God, where's my purse? No, you know what? I can replace everything in there. Get that binder, and let's go!
噢,天呐,我的手袋呢?不,我们别管那些了。拿上活页册,走!
Bill: Some little snacks for everybody. You don't have to eat the sour worms. Those are for Owen.
给大家的一点小吃。哦,你们不用吃酸蠕虫,那是给欧文的。
Colleen: I'll go get him in a second. By the way, you should know, we haven't told him he's adopted yet.
我一会儿去叫他。顺便说一句,你们该知道,我们还没告诉他他是领养的。
Chandler: But kids are so intuitive. Don't you think on some level he already knows?
可孩子们直觉很灵敏。你不认为某种程度上他已经知道了?
Owen: I'm adopted? !
我是领养的?!
Chandler: See? Intuitive!
看?直觉!
Bill: What? Where did you hear that? Owen: He told me! And paid me 50 dollars not to tell.
什么?你从哪儿听来的? 他告诉我的!他还给我50块钱让我别说出来。
Chandler: Which technically now you should give back!
那现在你该把钱还给我了!
Colleen: You told him he's adopted?
你告诉他他是领养的?
Chandler: I'm so sorry, but you should have a sign out there or something. Or at least whisper it to people when they come in the door. "Owen doesn't know he's adopted, and he also thinks Santa is real." Owen: He isn't? !
实在对不起,可你们应该在那儿或者什么地方写明白。或者在人们进门的时候悄悄告诉他们。“ 欧文不知道他是领养的,他也认为圣诞老人是真实存在的。” 他不是吗?!
Chandler: We have to get out of here, baby!
我们必须走了,亲爱的!
Bill: What is the matter with you?
你怎么了?
Monica: All right, look, I know what Chandler did was not the best, but anyone would assume that a, a 12-year-old has been told he's adopted.
好了,听着,我知道钱德做的不是最好的...但是任何人都应该想到,一个12岁的孩子会被告知是被领养的。
Bill: Yeah, he's 8.
是的,他8岁。
Monica: Wow, he's tall. What country did you get him from?
喔,他长得好高。你从哪个国家领到他的?
Ross: Everyone? I would like to make a toast to Rachel and Joey.
诸位,我要向瑞秋和乔伊敬酒。
Rachel: Ooy.
哎。
Ross: And, to love. Ah, love. L-O-V-E, love. L is for life. And what is life without love?
还有爱情。啊,爱情。L-O-V-E,爱情。L是生活。没有爱情哪有生活?
Rachel: Oh my God, are we supposed to answer?
噢,我的天呐,我们要回答吗?
Ross: O, is for "oh, wow!" The V is for this very surprising turn of events, which I'm still fine with by the way. E...is for how extremely normal I find it, that you two...are together. And that one day you might get married and have children of your own.
O是“噢,哇!”V是事情转变的这么快...而顺便说明,我完全应付得来。E...是我发现这是多么的正常...你们俩走到了一起。有一天你们会结婚,还会有你们自己的孩子。
Joey: Dude, are you ok?
伙计,你还好吧?
Ross: Totally.
完全没问题。
Rachel: Ross, you don't seem ok.
罗斯,你看起来不太好。
Ross: I'm sorry, it must be the pressure of entertaining.I think everyone would feel better if we had some flan.
对不起,一定是快乐的压力太大了。我想如果我们吃点馅饼会感觉好点。
Charlie: Wait, Ross...Ross, I um, I...I have to take off.
等等,罗斯,罗斯,我要走了。
Ross: No!
不行!
Charlie: I'm sorry, I have a really early class in the morning, but this, has been lovely.
对不起,我明天早上还有一节很早的课,不过这已经很好了。
Ross: Wasn't it? And...and you thought it would be awkward with Joey and that you never really liked Rachel.
是吗?可你认为跟乔伊一起很不自在,而且你从没真正喜欢过瑞秋。
Charlie: You're on fire! I'll call you in the morning, ok?
你过分了!我早上给你打电话,好吗?
Ross: Ok.
好吧。
Charlie: Alright.
好。
Charlie: God, Rachel, what Ross just said that is just so...
天呐,瑞秋,罗斯刚才说得简直太…
Rachel: Oh, that's ok, girls tend not to like me.
噢,没事,女孩们从来都不喜欢我。
Ross: Ok, I guess it's just flan for three! Hey, hey, that rhymed!
好吧,我想只需要给三个人吃馅饼了!嘿,嘿,这还挺押韵!
Rachel: You know what, Ross? I think, I think we're gonna take off too.
知道吗,罗斯?我想我们也该走了。
Ross: Oh, oh. Of course. God, I'm so stupid. You guys are a couple now. I mean, you probably just wanna be alone.
噢,噢,当然。天呐,我真蠢。你们现在是一对了。我是说,你们可能想单独待着。
Rachel: No, no, it's just that it's getting late.
不,不,我只是说天晚了…
Ross: Hey, hey, it's fine. It's totally fine. We have plenty of margaritas. It's all good.
嘿,嘿,没事的。真的没事。我已经喝了够多的马格丽塔。真得很好。
Ross: I don't even know what that's for.
我都不知道那是什么。
Joey: You know what? I think I'm gonna stay here and make sure he's ok.
知道吗?我想我应该留下保证他没事。
Rachel: Yeah, that's probably a good idea.
对,这可能是个好主意。
Joey: Yeah. Just...I'll see you in the morning. Alright.
对,明天早上见。
Rachel: Uh...huh. Ok.
嗯,好吧。
Rachel: Yeah, you know, Joey, I, I don't think he's ever gonna be ok with this.
知道吗,乔伊我不认为他会接受我们俩在一起。
Joey: It doesn't look good, does it?
看起来不太好,是吗?
Ross: I guess I made Tater Tots.
我猜我做了土豆泥。
Joey: Ross, oven mitts!
罗斯,手套!
Joey: Morning. Here you go. Here you go.
早上好。你醒了。
Ross: Thanks. Did you, you stay here all night?
谢谢你整个晚上都在这儿?
Joey: Yeah.
对。
Ross: So, you took off my pants and shoes?
你脱了我的裤子和鞋?
Joey: No, no. You actually did that when you were dancing to the Chicago soundtrack.
不,不。实际上是你跟着《芝加哥》 的原声音乐跳舞时自己脱掉的。
Joey: Look, um, Ross, about, about Rachel and I.Listen, you don't have to worry about that, ok? Because nothing is gonna happen.
听着,罗斯,关于我和瑞秋。听着,你什么都不用担心,知道吗?因为什么都不会发生。
Ross: What'd you mean?
你是什么意思?
Joey: Well, she and I said from the beginning that we weren't gonna do anything unless you were ok with it. And clearly...
好吧,我们从一开始就说,如果你不接受的话我们什么都不会做的。而很明显…
Ross: Hey, what're you talking about? I'm fine!
嘿,你在说什么?我很好!
Joey: Are we still doing this?
我们可以继续这样?
Ross: No.
不可以。
Joey: It's ok, Ross. I totally understand. Of course you're not fine. You're...You're Ross and Rachel.
很好,罗斯,好吗?我完全明白。你当然接受不了。你们是…你们是罗斯和瑞秋。
Ross: Yeah, except we're not. I mean, we haven't been a couple in like...six years. Oh, my God, is that right? Has it been that long?
除非我们不是。我是说,我们已经有...6年没在一起了。噢,天呐,真的吗?有这么久了?
Joey: That's what I hear, yeah.
我也是这么听说的,是的。
Ross: This is crazy. I mean, six years? And because of me you guys aren't gonna be together? Can I ask you something? Really, what is this thing with you and Rachel?
这太疯狂了。我是说,6年?就因为我,你们不能在一起?我能问你点事吗?说真的,你觉得跟瑞秋在一起怎么样?
Joey: Come on, I mean, you know me, you know...
别闹了,我是说,你了解我,你知道…
Ross: Joey.
乔伊。
Joey: I'm crazy about her.
我为她感到疯狂。
Ross: And she feels the same way?
她也这么想吗?
Joey: I think so.
我想是的。
Ross: Well, then, maybe it's time we all moved on.
好吧,那么可能现在我们都该往前看了。
Joey: Yeah, but, Ross, I mean, you're not ok with it.
对,不过,罗斯 我是说,你并没有完全接受。
Ross: No, but I wanna be. Hey, I will be. Besides, I'm...I'm with Charlie, right? Oh, my God, I'm still with Charlie, aren't I? I mean, she didn't see the dance, did she?
不,我会的。嘿,我会的。另外,我还有查莉呢,对吧?噢,天呐,我还跟查莉在一起呢,是吗?我是说,她没看见我跳舞吧?
Joey: No, no, no...No. that was uh, that was just for me.
不,不,不。不,只有,只有我看见了。
Joey: Are you uh, You sure about this?
你...你说真的?
Ross: Yeah, I'm sure.
对,我是说真的。
Joey: And...we're ok?
那...我们的关系没问题吗?
Monica: Hey, Pheebs.
嗨,菲比。
Phoebe: Hey.
嗨。
Monica: Uhm, we just wanna give you a heads-up. Bill and Colleen hate us.
呃,我们只是想给你提个醒。比尔和克琳讨厌我们。
Phoebe: Why?
为什么?
Chandler: Owen didn't know he was adopted, Monica told him.
欧文不知道他是领养的,可莫妮卡告诉了他。
Monica: What?
什么?
Phoebe: He didn't know? He's twelve.
他不知道?他12岁了啊。
Monica: No, he's only eight. I bet he's Russian.
不,他才8岁。我打赌他是俄罗斯人。
Phoebe: Still, he had to find out sometime.
可是,他总有一天会发现的。
Chandler: Yeah, but how would you like it if someone told the triplets that you gave birth to them?
对,可如果有人告诉这三胞胎是你生的他们,你会高兴吗?
Chandler: I'm gonna go tell Emma she was an accident.
我要告诉艾玛她的出生是个意外。

分享到
重点单词
  • pressuren. 压力,压强,压迫 v. 施压
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • tendv. 趋向,易于,照料,护理
  • intuitiveadj. 直觉的
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • alphabetn. 字母表,基本原理(元素),符号系统
  • assumevt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为
  • extremelyadv. 极其,非常
  • shouldern. 肩膀,肩部 v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩)推挤