老友记 第1季:第13集:看胸脯(上)
日期:2016-09-23 18:42

(单词翻译:单击)

Rachel: That is it! You just barge in here, you don't knock?
我受够了,你不敲门就闯进来?
Chandler: I'm sorry!
抱歉!
Rachel: You have no respect for anybody's privacy!
你就不能尊重下别人的隐私?
Chandler: Rachel, wait, wait.
Rachel,慢着,慢着
Rachel: No, you wait! This is ridiculous! How...
不,你慢着,这太荒唐了,你怎么能……
Chandler: Can I just say one thing?
我能说句话吗?
Rachel: What? What? !
什么?
Chandler: That's a relatively open weave and I can still see your...nipular areas.
这块布编的比较松,我还是能看见你的胸。
Phoebe: Oh, honey, honey, tell them the story about your patient who thinks things are, like, other things. You know? Like, the phone rings and she takes a shower.
亲爱的,告诉他们你的病人如何把事想成另一件事,例如电话响时她在洗澡。
Roger: That's pretty much it. But you tell it really well, sweetie.
差不多就这些。但你说得很好,亲爱的。
Phoebe: Yeah...
是啊。
Phoebe: Thanks. Okay, now go away so we can talk about you.
谢谢,快走开我们才能讨论你。
Roger: Okay. I'll miss you.
好吧,我会想念你的。
Phoebe: Oh. Isn't he great?
噢,他很不错吧?
Rachel: He's so cute! And he seems to like you so much.
他好可爱,也好像很喜欢你。
Phoebe: I know, I know. So sweet...and so complicated. You know.
我知道,他贴心又猜不透。
Phoebe: And for a shrink, he's not too shrinky, you know?
作为一个精神医生,他并不是太神经。
Monica: So, you think you'll do it on his couch?
那你们会在他的椅子上做吗?
Phoebe: Oh, I don't know, I don't know. I think that's a little weird, you know? It's Vinyl.
我不知道…...有点奇怪,椅子是聚乙稀做的。
Rachel: Okaaay. Any of you guys want anything else?
大家还想要别的吗?
Chandler: Oh, yes, could I have one of those.
我可以要一个……?
Rachel: No, I'm sorry, we're all out of those. Anybody else?
抱歉,卖完了。其他人呢?
Roger: Did I, uh, did I miss something?
我是否错过某事?
Chandler: No, she's still upset because I saw her boobies.
我看了她的胸部,她现在还很生气。
Ross: You what? What were you doing seeing her boobies.
你干嘛?你看胸脯干什么?
Chandler: It was an accident. Not like I was across the street with a telescope and a box of donuts.
那是意外,我又不是隔着一条街拿着望远镜和甜甜圈。
Rachel: Okay, okay, could we change the subject, please?
好吧,好吧,我们能换个话题吗,拜托了!
Phoebe: Yeah, you know, these are not her boobies, these are her breasts.
可以,这块儿不是她的胸脯,而是她的胸部。
Rachel: Okay, Pheebs, I was hoping for more of a change.
Pheebs,我是希望换的更多一些。
Monica: You know I always liked “Bazoombas”, it gives them a Latin spin.
我向来喜欢用“波涛汹涌”这个词,像是来了个拉丁舞转身。
Rachel: Can we, can we drop this already, please?
我们别再谈这个了,可以吗?
Chandler: You know, I don't know why you're so embarrassed, they were very nice boobies.
我不知你为何尴尬,你的胸脯很好看。
Rachel: Nice? They were nice. I mean, that's it? I mean, mittens are nice.
好看?就这样?手套也很好看。
Chandler: Okaaay, rock, hard place, me.
好吧,石头、坚硬的墙壁、我(进退两难)。
Roger: Haha... You're so funny! He's really funny! I wouldn't wanna be there when when the laughter stops.
哈哈,你真逗,他真的很逗,等笑声停了,我可不想呆在那儿。
Chandler: Whoah whoah, back up there, Sparky. What did you mean by that?
等等,退回到刚才那句话,这位活泼的先生,你是什么意思?
Roger: Oh, just seems as though that maybe you have intimacy issues.
你似乎有亲密上的问题。
Roger: You know, that you use your humor as a way of keeping people at a distance.
你用你的幽默和人保持距离。
Chandler: Huh?
是吗?
Roger: I mean hey! I just met you, I don't know you from Adam.... Only child, right? Parents divorced before you hit puberty.
我才刚认识你,我对你毫无所知,独子?父母在你青春期前离婚?
Chandler: Uhhuh, how did you know that?
你怎会知道?
Roger: It's textbook.
这非常典型。
Joey: Hey you guys.
各位好!
All: Hey!
好呀!
Joey: You all know my dad,
你们都认识我爸吧?
All: right!
当然!
Monica: Hey, how long are you in the city?
打算在纽约待多久?
Mr. Tribbiani: Just for a couple days. I got a job midtown.
几天,我在中城找了份工作。
Mr. Tribbiani: I figure I'm better off staying with the kid than hauling my ass back and forth on the ferry. I don't know this one.
我想和儿子同住比来回坐渡轮好。我不认识这个人。
Phoebe: Oh, this is my friend Roger.
他是我朋友Roger。
Roger: Hi!
你好!
Mr. Tribbiani: Hey, hey. Good to meet you, Roger.
幸会,Roger。
Roger: You too, Sir.
幸会!
Mr. Tribbiani: What happened to the, uh, puppet guy?
玩布偶的那个怎么了?
Joey: Dad, dad.
爸爸......
Mr. Tribbiani: Oh oh, excuse me. So Ross, uh, how's the wife?
抱歉,Ross,你的太太呢?
Ross: Uhhhhhhh...
啊……
Mr. Tribbiani: Off for two, uh? Uh, Chandler, quick, say something funny!
连中两个?Chandler,快!说点好笑的!
Mr. Tribbiani: Gotta go. I miss you too, I love you, but it's getting real late now.
我得挂电话了,我也想你,我爱你,但现在很晚了。
Joey: Say hi.
我打个招呼。
Joey: Hey Ma. Listen, I made the appointment with Dr. Bazida, and...
妈,我和包西达大夫约了时间……
Joey: Excuse me? Did you know this isn't Ma?
什么?你知道这不是妈吗?
Mr. Tribbiani: Her name's Ronni. She's a pet mortician.
她叫Ronni,是个宠物殡葬业者。
Joey: Sure. So how long you've been...
当然,你和她在一起多久了……
Mr. Tribbiani: Remember when you were a little kid, I used to take you to the navy yard and show you the big ships?
记得小时候我常带你去海军工厂看大船?
Joey: Since then? !
从那时候开始?
Mr. Tribbiani: No, it's only been six years.
不,才6年。
Mr. Tribbiani: I just wanted to put a nice memory in your head so you'd know I wasn't always such a terrible guy.
我只想勾起你美好的回忆,这样你就不会觉得我一直是个烂人。
Mr. Tribbiani: What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Joey: Chopping garlic.
剁大蒜
Mr. Tribbiani: You're not gonna crush it?
你不是把它捣碎吗?
Joey: Hey... You are having an affair, I'm chopping the garlic, it's a wacky world.
喂!你有外遇,我剁大蒜,这世界真古怪。
Mr. Tribbiani: Joe. You have been in love?
Joe,你爱过吗?
Joey:...I don't know.
我不知道。
Mr. Tribbiani: Then you haven't. You're burning your tomatoes
那就是没有,你的番茄快要烧焦了。
Joey: Uh. . You're one to talk.
哼,别想转移话题。
Mr. Tribbiani: Joe, your dad's in love big time. And the worst part of it is...it's with two different women.
Joe,你老爸爱得无法自拔,最糟的是和两个不同的女人。
Joey: Oh man. Please tell me one of them is Ma.
拜托你告诉我其中一个是妈。
Mr. Tribbiani: Of course, course one of them's Ma. What's the matter with you.
当然其中一个是你妈,你是怎么搞的!
Joey: It's like if you woke up one day and found out your dad was leading this double life.
这就像你某天起床突然发现你爸过着双面生活。
Joey: He's like actually some spy working for the ClA. That'd be cool. This blows!
就像是为中情局工作的间谍,那一定很酷!烂透了!
Monica: Did you think Dad ever cheat on Mom?
你觉得爸爸出过轨吗?
Ross: I don't know, I don't think so. Cause that would involve having sex and I would like to think that our parents don't do that sort of thing.
不知道,我没这么想过,这么想一定包括性行为。我希望我们的父母不做这种事。
Rachel: I know, I mean, why can't parents just stay parents? You know? Why do they have to become people?
我懂,为何父母不能只是父母(这个身份)?为何他们就得成为(有血有肉的)人?
Rachel: Why do they have... Why can't you stop staring at my breasts?
为何他们……能别盯着我的胸部看吗?
Chandler: What? What?
什么?什么?
Rachel: Did you not get a good enough look the other day?
那一天你还看得不够吗?
Ross: Alright, alright. We're all adults here, there's only one way to resolve this.
好啦好啦,我们都是成年人了,此事只有一个解决之道。
Ross: Since you saw her boobies, I think, uh, you're gonna have to show her your peepee.
既然你看过她的胸脯,你应该让她看你的小弟弟。
Chandler: You know, I don't see that happening.
你知道这是不可能的。
Rachel: Come on, he's right. Tit for tat.
来吧,他说得对,以牙还牙。
Chandler: Well I'm not showing you my 'tat.'
我不会让你看的。
Monica: Hello?
是Phoebe
Phoebe: It's Phoebe.
你好!
Roger: And Roge.
还有Roge!
Monica: Come on up.
上来吧!
Chandler: Oh, good. Roge is here.
太好了,Roge 也来了。
Joey: What's the matter with Roge?
Roge怎么了?
Chandler: Oh, it's nothing; it's a little thing...I...I hate that guy.
没什么,一点小事……我讨厌那个家伙。
Ross: What, so he was a little analytical. That's what he does, you know? Come on, he's not that bad.
干嘛!他是有点儿善于分析,可这是他的工作,别这样嘛,他没那么糟。
Ross: You see, that's where you're wrong. Why would I marry her if I thought on any level, that she was a lesbian?
这就是你错误的地方,如果当初我感觉到她是女同性恋者我何必和她结婚呢?
Roger: I dunno. Maybe you wanted your marriage to fail.
我不知道,或许你想让婚姻失败。
Ross: Why? Why would I why? Why? Why? Why?
为什么…我怎么会……为什么为什么!
Roger: I don't know. Maybe maybe low selfesteem, maybe maybe to compensate for overshadowing a sibling, maybe you...
我不知道,或许自信心不足,或许是弥补你让你妹相形见绌的愧疚,或许……
Monica: Waitwait, go back to that sibling thing.
等等,回到那个兄弟姐妹的话题。
Roger: Well, I don't know. I mean, it's conceivable that you wanted to sabotage your marriage so that the sibling would feel like less of a failure in the eyes of the parents.
什么?我不知道,想得到你使你的婚姻触礁,好让你妹在父母面前不那么抬不起头。
Ross: That that's ridiculous! I don't feel guilty for her failures!
这太荒谬了,她不争气我并未感到自责。
Monica: Oh! So you think I'm a failure!
哦!你认为我不争气?
Phoebe: Isn't he good?
他不错吧?
Ross: Yeah... No no no, that that's not what I was saying...
是的……不不,我不是那个意思。
Monica: You know, all these years, I thought you were on my side. But maybe what you were doing was sucking up to Mom and Dad so they'd keep liking you better!
多年来我以为你支持我,但或许你做的一切目的是想巴结爸妈,让他们更心疼你。
Ross: Hey, I married a lesbian to make you look good!
喂!我娶女同同性恋者是想让你抬得起头!
Rachel: You're right! I mean you're right! It wasn't just the Weebles, but the Weeble Play Palace...and the Weeble's Cruise Ship...
你说得对,你说得太多了,那不只是“威宝娃娃”的问题,还有“威宝玩乐宫”、“威宝巡航艇”。
Rachel:...which had this little lifeboat for the Weebles to wobble in. And Mom just gave them all away.
上面的救生艇让“威宝娃娃”能摇头晃脑地走进去,偏偏妈妈把他们都给出去了。
Roger: That's tough. Tough stuff. Come on, Phoebe, we're gonna catch that movie, we gotta get going.
那滋味不好受,Phoebe我们得去看电影了,我们现在该走了。
Phoebe: Oh, okay. Feel better, Rachel, 'kay?
好的,打起精神来,Rachel。
Roger: Geez, we're gonna be late, sweetie...
我们快来不及好,亲爱的。
Phoebe: Oh, okay. Listen, thanks for everything, Mon.
今天谢谢了,Mon。
Monica: No problem.
不客气。
Roger: Listen guys, it was great seeing you again. Mon, easy on those cookies, okay? Remember, they're just food, they're not love.
各位,很高兴再次见到你们。Mon,切记别吃太多饼干,那只是食物,不是爱。
Monica: I Hate that guy!
我讨厌那家伙!
Joey: Good night, you guys.
晚安,各位。
Chandler: Oh look, it's the woman we ordered.
瞧,这是我们订的女人。
Joey: Hey. Can, uh, can we help you?
你好,需要帮忙吗?
Ronni: Oh, no thanks, I'm just waiting for, uh, Joey Tribbiani.
噢,谢啦。我在等Joey Tribbiani。
Joey: I'm Joey Tribbiani.
我就是Joey Tribbiani。
Ronni: Oh no, not you, big Joey. Oh my God, You're so much cuter than your pictures. I...I'm, I'm Ronni.... Cheese Nip?
不是你,是老Joey,天啊,你此照片上帅多了。我是Ronni,来点儿起司饼干(夹子)?
Chandler: Uh, Joey's having an embolism, but I could go for a Nip.
乔伊有“栓子”,但我可以来一点。
Ronni: Now, you see, most people, when their pets pass on, they want 'em sorta laid out like they're sleeping.
大部份人在宠物过世后,希望它们被化妆成类似长眠的样子。
Ronni: But occasionally you get your person who wants them in a pose. Like chasing their tail. Or jumping to catch a Frisbee.
但有些人要他们摆出姿势,像追自己的尾巴,跳起接住飞盘。
Chandler: Joey, if I go first, I wanna be looking for my keys.
Joey,如果我先离世,我希望我的姿势是找钥匙。
Ronni: That's a good one!
这姿势不错。
Mr. Tribbiani: Hey, Joe.
好啊,Joe。
Joey: Dad, Ronni's here.
爸爸,Ronni来了
Mr. Tribbiani: Huh
好啊!
Ronni: Hi. –
嗨!
Mr. Tribbiani: Hey, hey!
好啊!
Mr. Tribbiani: Howl, howl, babe! What're you doing here?
宝贝,你来干什么?
Ronni: Oh, uh, well, you left your good hair at my apartment; I figured you would need it tomorrow for your meeting. Mr. Tribbiani: Thank you. Uh...
你的假发落在我那儿了,我想你明天开会需要。谢谢。
Chandler: So, who's up for a big game of Kerplunk?
谁想玩Kerplunk?
Ronni: Look, I uh, I shouldn't have come. I got to get go. I'll miss the last train.
我不该来这儿,我该走了,不然就错过最后一班车了。
Mr. Tribbiani: No, no, I don't want you taking that thing this minute.
我不要你坐这么晚的车。
Ronni: Oh, where am I gonna stay, here?
那我要住哪儿?这里?
Joey: Whoahho.
喂喂!
Mr. Tribbiani: We'll go to a hotel.
我们去住饭店。

分享到