摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第105期:是你的极品娇妻在说话吗?
日期:2016-09-20 08:47

(单词翻译:单击)

I can't even hear him, it's so loud. Can everybody just shut up? !
我听不见他说话,太吵了。你们能闭嘴吗?
Hello. Hello. Is this Phil Dumpster?
你好。请问是菲尔.邓垃圾桶吗?
What do you want, Gil?
干嘛,格尔?
Got to be kidding me. Hang on.
没搞错吧。等等。

modern105.jpg


Is that your hot wife I hear? Hey, is she still taking those yoga classes? Hanging up.
是你的极品娇妻在说话吗?她还在上那些瑜伽课吗?我要挂了。
W-w-wait. Wait. Real quick. The listing at 225 Cedar Street, it's mine now.
等等。就说一句话。锡达街225号的房子归我管了。
You poached my listing?
你居然偷了我的房子?(Poach有"窃取"和"水煮"两个意思poached egg: 水煮蛋)
Poached it, seasoned it, and covered it in Thorpe-andaise sauce, my friend. You should thank me, dumpy.
不仅偷了,还给它调了味,顺便加了索普蛋白酱呢,哥们。你该谢谢我,傻邓。
You're back in second place with your favorite view...my sweet behind.
你又退居二线了,不过你还能看到美景,那就是我的后背。
Why does everything with him have to be so dramatic?
为什么事情一碰到他就都这么麻烦?
Why are we stopping?
我们为什么要停下来?
Oh, my God! I thought I lost you.
天呐!我以为我失去你了。
What's to tell? A truck runs a stop sign, I avoid it, everyone walks away, bing, bang, no boom.
能说什么呢?卡车开过了停车标示,我避开了卡车,大家都走开了,有惊无险。
There was a truck! That was crazy!
那可是辆卡车!太吓人了!
Everybody calm down. Calm down. Let's not overreact.
大家都冷静一下。别激动。
What? ! Dad! We were almost just killed! Yes!
你说什么?老爸!我们差点就死了!是啊!
Exactly. Almost, which means we're all just fine.
没错,差点,也就是说我们都没事。
You aren't the least bit upset?
你就没有一点点后怕吗?
It's gonna take more than that to ruin a morning that started with a whipped-cream smile on my waffle.
今天早上我吃的华夫饼上有奶油笑脸,要毁掉这样美好的早晨可没这么容易。
Okay, it may have affected me a little, but sometimes it's hard to know what you're feeling.
其实我是受了点影响,但有时要明白自己的感受并不容易。

分享到