位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 小王子 > 正文
小王子(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第21期:那不是我想要的人生
日期:2016-09-12 11:02

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

You've even managed to lie to your life plan!
你还想着法地在人生计划上作假
That? That's just one board full of magnets! Something I think you care about more than me.
那个 那就是一块吸满磁贴的白板 比起我你更在乎它
You're wrong. I care about it as much as I care about you.
你错了 你和它我都很在乎
It is you. This is your life and I'm the only one taking any responsibility for it!
这就是你 这是你的人生 要对此负责的人只有我
That's your version of my life, not mine!
那是你想要我过的人生 不是我想要的
If you were ever around, you'd see that!
如果你有陪在我身边的话 你就会明白
You know full well why I have to work so hard.
你很清楚我为什么这么努力工作
You're just like him now.
你现在变得和他一样了
Too busy, always working.
太忙了 一直在工作
How long until you completely disappear?
离你完全消失还有多久
"I believe that for his escape he took advantage of the migration of a flock of wild birds?"
"我想他大概是利用一群野鸟迁徙的机会跑出来的"
No, no! OK, OK, enough of this nonsense.
不要 不要 好了好了 不许再胡闹了
You have two weeks to focus on what is essential. But, Mom!
你有两周时间用来专心学习 可是 妈妈

重点讲解

manage to
完成(困难的事);勉力完成:

We managed to get to the airport in time.
我们设法及时赶到了机场。

lie (to sb) (about sth)
说谎;撒谎;编造谎言:

You could see from his face that he was lying.
从他的表情上你可以看出他在说假话。

care (about sth)
关注;在意;担忧:

She cares deeply about environmental issues.
她对环境问题深感担忧。

responsibility (for sth / for doing sth) | ~ (to do sth)
责任;负责:

We are recruiting a sales manager with responsibility for the European market.
我们正在招聘负责欧洲市场的销售经理。

version of sth
(从不同角度的)说法,描述:

She gave us her version of what had happened that day.
她向我们描述了她认为那天发生的事情。

take advantage of sth / sb
利用;利用(机会):

She took advantage of the children's absence to tidy their rooms.
她趁孩子们不在时收拾了他们的房间。

focus (sth) (on / upon sb / sth)
集中(注意力、精力等)于:

The discussion focused on seven main problems.
讨论集中在三个主要问题上。


视频及简介

该片讲述了一个小女孩偶然与年老的飞行员相识,并根据他回忆的指引开启了探索小王子世界的旅程


分享到