位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 小王子 > 正文
小王子(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第17期:彼此需要
日期:2016-09-08 10:25

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Feels better, then, eh? Yeah.
感觉好些了吧 是的
But it happened that after walking a long time through sand, rocks and snow, the Fox appeared.
小王子行走了很长时间 穿过沙漠 岩石 雪地 然后狐狸出现了
Hey! Come and play with me.
过来跟我玩吧
I cannot play with you.
我不能跟你玩
I'm not tamed.
我还没被驯服
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
Tame means, "to establish ties".
驯服就是"建立关系"
To me, you are still nothing more than a little boy who is just like hundred and thousand other little boys.
对我来说 你不过是个小男孩 就跟其他成千上万的小男孩一样
And I have no need of you.
我不需要你
And you have no need of me.
你也不需要我
To you, I am nothing more than a fox like hundred and thousand foxes.
对你来说 我也只是成千上万狐狸中的一只
But if you tame me, then we shall need each other.
但如果你驯服了我 我们就会彼此需要
Hey, there.
你好

重点讲解

tame sth/sb
驯化;驯服;使易于控制:

Lions can never be completely tamed.
狮子永远不能被完全驯化。

appear
出现;呈现;显现:

A bus appeared around the corner.
一辆公共汽车出现在拐角处。

establish relationship/ties with
建立(尤指正式关系):

The school has established a successful relationship with the local community.
这所学校与当地社区建立了良好的关系。

nothing but/more than
只;只有;只是;仅仅:

Nothing but a miracle can save her now.
现在只有出现奇迹才能救活她。

have a need of
特别需要;迫切要求:

She had no more need of me.
她再也不需要我了。


视频及简介

该片讲述了一个小女孩偶然与年老的飞行员相识,并根据他回忆的指引开启了探索小王子世界的旅程


分享到