生活大爆炸第八季(MP3+中英字幕) 第110期:真是太可爱了
日期:2016-09-26 14:52

(单词翻译:单击)

Look at you on Santa's lap. That's so sweet.
看看你坐在圣诞老人腿上的样子。真是太可爱了。
Of course it is. It's the perfect gift. H-How are you feeling right now? Guilty? Sad? Wishing you were Jewish?
那当然。这礼物可完美呢。你现在有什么感想?是否有罪恶感?悲哀感?宁愿自己是不过圣诞的犹太人吗?
No, I love it.
不,我非常喜欢。
Oh, really? Well, how about now? Happy holidays to my dear Amy. I hope you treasure this as much as I treasure you.
真的吗?那这个怎么样呢?我亲爱的艾米,节日快乐。我希望你能珍惜这份礼物,像我珍惜你那样。
And you got me nothing. Christmas is ruined. Let's never speak of it again. Well, this was fun.
但是你都没为我准备礼物。圣诞节被你毁了。我们再也不要提这件事了。哇,这还真好玩。
Actually, I did get you something.
其实呢,我为你准备了一份礼物。
But what about our agreement?
我们不是有协议吗?
Well, you got me something. Here.
可你也送了我礼物啊。给你。
Cookies?
饼干吗?
They're your Meemaw's Christmas cookies. I called and got the recipe.
是你外婆的圣诞饼干哦。我给她打电话要了配方。
They're perfect. It tastes like her hugs.
这些饼干太好吃了。和她的拥抱一样美好。
Merry Christmas, Sheldon.
圣诞快乐,谢尔顿。
I can't believe this. You're happy, I'm happy. Well, maybe a holiday that's all about giving isn't so...Get your hand out of that box!
我真不敢相信。你开心,我也开心。也许一个强调馈赠的节日并不是那么...拿开你的脏爪!

生活大爆炸第八季.jpg


Okay. The next game is called Hot Boiled Beans.
好了。下一个游戏叫做寻找热豆豆。
Of course it is.
我猜也是。
One person is sent out of the room while the others hide a small item.
选一个人离开房间,其他人留在里面藏起一个小玩意。
Then they invite the first person back by saying, "Hot boiled beans and bacon for supper, hurry up before it gets cold."
然后对外面的人说:"晚餐已煮好,热豆加培根。快快进屋里,趁热找到它。"
If you people think this is better than Tom Hanks-giving, you're all crazy.
如果你们觉得这比汤姆·汉克斯感恩节好玩,那你们就都疯了。

分享到