摩登家庭第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第23期:虎妈独家育儿经
日期:2016-08-18 19:25

(单词翻译:单击)

What was that?
这唱的是哪一出啊?
That was a master class in parenting. Right now our daughters are upstairs making a decision they think is their own, but really, it was an idea that was skillfully implanted by me.
虎妈独家育儿经。现在我们的女儿在楼上自以为是地做着决定,但实际上,都是我巧妙植入的潜意识。
Inception, Claire. Dangerous game, but I like it.
成盗梦师啦,克莱尔。玩的就是心跳,我很喜欢。
What are those?
那是什么?
Wire walkers. You want to go to the dance, you gotta wear the shoes. Luke, grab your camera. Luke.
走钢丝专用鞋。所谓工欲善其事必先利其器。带上照相机,卢克。卢克。
I wasn't sleeping.
我没睡着。
Honey, I-I think those are...Jazz shoes.
亲爱的,那好像是......爵士舞鞋。

mdjt305.jpg


No. Tightrope shoes. Got 'em at an estate sale. Only worn once.
不是。是钢丝鞋。别人搬家大拍卖时买下的。只穿过一次。
That--that is not a ringing endorsement for...Oh! Phil, honey. Please be ca--careful. Right. Watch the door.
那可不适合...菲尔,亲爱的。拜托,小心点。小心别撞门。
Hey, what'd you get for number 3?
你第三题答案多少?
You're not going to learn if I just give you answers.
如果我直接告诉你答案你就学不到东西了。
Well, what if I gave you something in return? -Like what?
那如果我给你一点回报呢?-比如什么?
You can talk to me in class.
你在班上可以跟我讲话。
I want lunch at the cool table.
午餐时间我要和你们人气王坐一桌。
Then I want all the answers.
那我要所有题的答案。
Then I want a week at the table.
延续一周午餐同坐。
That'll cost you two pop quizzes. -A month. -The midterm. -Deal.
两次测试答案。-一个月。-外加期中考试。-成交。
Looking great, dad.
老爸,挺有范啊。
With these steps, I break the surly bonds...Chicken in a basket! Don't look at me.
走出这几步,我就打破了束缚,上帝保佑!别拍我。
Mom. Mom. Mom. -What? What? What? What? What?
老妈。老妈。-怎么了?怎么了?
Mom. Did you call the school yet?
妈。你打电话给学校了吗?
Uh, not yet, but I was just about to.
还没呢,我正准备打。
Uh, Bartles & Jaymes!
哎哟我去!
Good. Because we are thinking we might want to stay in that class.
那就好。仔细考虑之后我们觉得挺想在一个班的。
Really? Oh, girls, I don't know about that.
真的吗?孩子们,我不确定啊。
Oh, please let us try it. Super Dunphy?
拜托了,再给个机会吧。超级邓菲无敌档?
I can't hold her! I can't hold her!
我抓不住了!抓不住了!
Well, maybe one more week. -Thanks, mom.
好吧,就再待一个星期。谢谢,妈妈。

分享到