(单词翻译:单击)
Sheldon, this is silly. I'm not missing another prom. I'm going upstairs now. Good-bye.
谢尔顿,你太傻了。我不要又错过一次舞会。我要上楼去了。回见。
I really did think you looked pretty.
我真心觉得你今天很美。
You did?
真的吗?
Yes. So much so that I started to panic.
真的。惊艳到让我开始恐慌。
Well, you can relax. Just because you think I look pretty doesn't mean we have to spend the night together.
你不用紧张。就算你觉得我很美,也不代表我们今晚就要在一起。
Were you hoping we would because it's prom?
可这是舞会,你不是一直都盼着我们一起去吗?
I'm always hoping. But tonight I just wanted to have a nice time with you. And maybe dance with someone who has arms.
我一直都想,但今晚我只想好好和你享受舞会。或许还能跟有手臂的生物跳舞。
Thank you for understanding.
谢谢你理解我。
Of course I understand.
我当然理解。
Sheldon, there's something else I've been wanting to say, but before I do, I just...I want you to know that you don't have to say it back.
谢尔顿,有些话我一直想告诉你。在说之前,我...我想让你明白,你不用回复我。
I know you're not ready, and I don't want you to say it just because social convention dictates...- I love you, too.
我知道你还没准备好,所以我不希望你仅仅因为社交规矩而说出来...-我也爱你。
You said it.
你说出来了。
There's no denying I have feelings for you that can't be explained in any other way.
我对你有着不可否认又无法用其他途径解释的好感。
I briefly considered that I had a brain parasite. But that seems even more farfetched. The only conclusion was love.
我曾以为自己脑子里长了寄生虫。但那个理由更牵强。唯一的结论,这就是爱。