生活大爆炸第八季(MP3+中英字幕) 第75期:自己制造音乐
日期:2016-08-22 15:09

(单词翻译:单击)

This is so messed up.
真是太"糟糕"了。
I know, I'm having the best time.
我知道,我看得好开心啊。
Why would you even come to this? Didn't you know I'd be here?
你今天为什么要来?你不是知道我也会在场吗?
It was a long time ago, Howard.
那事都过去多久了,霍华德。
And you're only second cousins, who cares?
而且你俩是二等堂姐弟,有啥关系?(珍妮与霍华德关系为同房远堂,也就是外国人眼中二等堂(second cousin))
So, you knew and you brought her anyway?
你明知道这事还非要带她来吗?
Oh, so she's good enough for Howard, but not for me? !
霍德华能上她,我却不能上吗?!

生活大爆炸 第八季.jpg


Yeah. Yeah, go have weird relationships with your own mother and cousin. This is his turf. Yeah.
没错。滚回家和你自己妈妈、堂姐玩不伦去吧。这是他的地盘。说得对。
Well, I might not have asked you to dance then, but I will ask you now.
我当年可能不会邀请你跳舞,但让我现在邀请你吧。
There's no music.
可是没音乐啊。
I don't care. We'll make our own music.
我不管。咱们自己制造音乐嘛。
My God, who's the dork now?
瞧瞧,现在谁像个傻瓜啊?
Thank you for wearing your flats.
谢谢你穿了平跟鞋。
Thank you for wearing your heels.
谢谢你穿了高跟鞋。
Look at me. Dancing with the prettiest girl at the prom.
看我多有出息。和舞会中最美的姑娘一起跳舞。
Want to take a picture of us and send it to your old friends in the chess club?
想不想拍张合影发给你国际象棋俱乐部的朋友啊?
I sent them a bikini shot of you years ago.
我几年前就把你的泳装照发给他们了。
This is nice. I kind of wish no one else was coming.
这样真好。我都有点希望其他人不来了。
I know, me, too. But it will be fun to have a prom without all the drama.
我也这么想。但能过个不混乱的毕业舞会也不错。
Howie, get off of him!
华仔,放开他!
Not until he stops humping his way up my family tree!
除非这只猪不再专拱我家的白菜!

分享到