功夫熊猫2(MP3+中英字幕) 第20期:召集那些狼
日期:2016-07-11 16:31

(单词翻译:单击)

You idiot! - My nose!
你个白痴!- 噢,我鼻子!
Call in the wolves! All of them! I want them ready to move!
召集那些狼!所有的狼!让他们准备动身!
The Year of the Peacock begins now!
孔雀年从现在开始!
Right now? 'Cause it's the middle of the year, so you'd only get like a half of the Year of the Peacock.
现在?因为现在是年中,所以你只能得到半年的孔雀年。
And this is the Year, of course, of the Peacock.
当然,今年是孔雀年。
Happy New Year, sir.
新年吉祥,大人。
Get the wolves ready. We're loading the ships now.
叫所有的狼准备好,我们现在就要装船了。
Now! Now, now, now, now, now!
现在!现在,立刻,马上!
Move! Move, move, move, move!
动起来,动起来,动起来,动起来,动起来!
This way.
这边。
Let's go.
我们走。
Oh, you!
噢,是你们!
What did you do? It's chaos up there.
你们做了什么?外面一片混乱。
What happened to stopping Shen?
你们阻止沈时,发生了什么?
Guys, come on. Give me a little credit. I meant for him to get away.
伙计们,拜托,给我一点信任。我故意让他逃走的。
'Cause...it was a trick. It was a plot.
因为这是个圈套,一个计谋。
I was thinking...I'll figure out his plot more.
我是想,我会发现他更多的阴谋。
That makes no sense.
没任何道理。
What do you mean? Sure it does.
你指什么?当然有。

功夫熊猫2.jpg


Po, the truth. You had Shen. What happened?
阿宝,说实话,你对着沈时发生了什么?
What are you talking about? I don't know what you're talking about.
你说什么呢?我不知道你在说些什么。
I...Yeah...OK, he caught me off guard.
我…好吧…他趁我不备。
The truth.
实话。
Fine. They will keep you far from danger.
好吧,他们会让你远离危险的。
Real far. - What?
真的远离。- 什么?
You're staying here.
你待在这里。
Wait! I have to go ba...
等等!我得回…
You're staying here!
你待在这里!
I'm going. And you can't stop me.
我要去,你不能阻止我。
OK. I wasn't ready that time.
好吧,我刚才还没准备好。
Guys? Don't.
兄弟们,别这样。
Ready.
准备好了吗?
Look!
看那边!
Stay down.
你就待着吧。
I have to get to him. - Then tell me why!
我得去找他。- 那就告诉我原因!
He was there! OK?
他在那里!行吗?
The peacock was there the last time I saw my parents.
我最后一次见到我父母时,孔雀就在那里。
He knows what happened. Where I came from. Who I am.
他知道发生了什么,我从哪里来。我是谁。

分享到