功夫熊猫2(MP3+中英字幕) 第15期:铁牛大师
日期:2016-07-06 09:26

(单词翻译:单击)

Guys! Guys?
伙计们,伙计们?
Hey, Po. - What? Sorry.
阿宝。- 什么?对不起。
So that was stealth mode, huh?
这就是隐身模式?
To be honest, not one of my stronger modes.
说实话,这不是我的强项。
Gold in there, come on!
金子在那里,快拿出来!
This rice is raw!
这米是生的!
You stole all my metal pots for Lord Shen!
为了沈王爷,你拿走了我所有的金属锅!
Either you cook my rice, or I cook you!
要么你给我煮饭,要么我就煮了你!
My apologies, but...- Po, do something.
我很抱歉,但是…- 阿宝,做些什么。
How am I supposed to help her cook rice without getting caught?
我怎么能帮她煮饭,又不被抓呢?
Wait, I have a better idea....two one.
等等,我有一个好主意。- 二,一。
Hey. - Hey.
- 嗨。- 嗨。
We're here to liberate the city and bring Shen to justice.
我们是来解救宫门城,将沈王爷绳之以法的。
You will need help. - Thank you, brave sheep, but it's too dangerous. I can't let you.
你需要些帮手。- 谢谢你,勇敢的绵羊,但是太危险了,我不能让你送死。
Oh, no, not me. It's not safe to speak here. -Right.
不,不是我,这里说话不安全。-对。
I'm talking about Masters Ox and Croc.
我说的是风暴铁牛侠和流星鳄大侠。
They're in Gongmen Jail on Black Dragon Alley.
他们被关在黑龙胡同的宫门牢地里。
What? They're still alive?
什么?他们还活着?
They must be in that jail gathering intelligence, hatching a plot to use their awesomeness to defeat the weapon!
他们一定在监狱借机打探虚实,密谋一计来捣掉那兵器!
OK, let's go!
好的,我们走!
Thanks, sheep. - Hey! Stop that costume!
谢谢,绵羊。- 喂!快拿下那玩意儿!!
Hold it right there! - Get them!
快抓稳了!- 抓住他们!
Get them! - Sorry!
抓住他们!- 对不起!
Take that!
尝尝这个!
Keep going! - Faster!
继续走!- 快点!
Hey, stop!
嘿,停下来!
Look out! Watch it! - Sorry!
小心!小心!- 对不起!
Surround him.
包围他。
Now! Gotcha!
快!逮住你了!
What? Where'd he go?
什么?他去哪里了?
Spread out! Search everywhere! - What about over there?
分开来!搜遍每个角落!- 那边呢?
Is "there" a part of "everywhere"? - I...I guess.
“那边”是不是“每个角落”一部分?- 我想是。
Then search there!
那就搜那边!
They must be close. I can feel a kung fu chill riding up my spine.
他们就在附近,我感到一股功夫气场串上我后背。
Sorry, Po. It's just me.
抱歉,阿宝,是我。
Look. Gongmen Jail.
看,宫门牢地。

功夫熊猫2.jpg


Aw, it's cute.
啊,真可爱。
Cute, huh?
可爱吧?
Nice work, Po.
干得好,阿宝。
At the first sign of trouble, I'll give you a signal.
只要一有麻烦出现,我就会给你信号。
You mean like Crane does? - Yeah.
你指像仙鹤经常做的?- 是的。
Excuse me, when have I ever made that noise?
不好意思,请问我什么时候发出过那种声音?
Master Ox! Master!
铁牛大师!大师!
The ferocious Master Croc! And Master Storming Ox.
流星鳄大师!还有风暴铁牛大师。
I can't believe we're rescuing actual legends of kung fu.
难以置信,我们在亲手营救功夫英雄。
We're gonna free you from those bonds of injustice. No problem.
我们现在就要为你们讨回公道,没问题。
Gotta be a key around here. No, they wouldn't leave a key around here.
一定有把钥匙在附近,不,他们不会把钥匙放在这附近的。
Oh, good! You found it. Come on, you guys! Yeah!
噢,太好了!你找到了,来啊,伙计们!耶!
We're coming for you, Shen!
我们去找你算账了,沈!

分享到