功夫熊猫2(MP3+中英字幕) 第7期:被收养
日期:2016-06-28 15:46

(单词翻译:单击)

I know it's not. I think it's time I told you something I should have told you a long time ago.
我知道不是。我想是时候该告诉你一些事了,我很早以前就该告诉你。
OK.
好的。
You might have been kind of a adopted.
你也许是被收养的。

功夫熊猫2.jpg


I knew it. - You knew?
我就知道。- 你知道?
Well, who told you? - No one. I mean, come on, Dad.
好吧,谁告诉你的?- 没人,我是说,拜托,老爸。
But if you knew, why didn't you ever say anything? -Why didn't you say anything?
但是如果你知道,你为什么不曾说过?-你为什么没说呢?
How did I get here, Dad? Where did I come from?
我是怎么来到这里的,老爸?我来自哪里?
Actually...you came from this.
其实,你是从这里来的。
It was just another day at the restaurant.
只不过是餐馆里寻常的一天。
Time to make the noodles.
到时候做面条了。
I went out to the back, where my vegetables had just been delivered.
我到后院去拿刚送到的蔬菜。
There were cabbages, turnips, radishes.
应该有卷心菜、蔓菁和萝卜。
Only there were no radishes.
可单单萝卜不见了。
Just a very hungry baby panda. There was no note.
却多了只饥饿的熊猫宝宝。没有任何字条。
Of course, you could have eaten it.
当然,也许是被你吃掉了。
I waited for someone to come looking for you, but no one did.
我等着有人来找你,但是没有人。

分享到