摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第4期:骑马
日期:2016-06-14 15:19

(单词翻译:单击)

We take a little break over here? Laying some pipe?
两位是在这儿休息?打算云雨一番吗?
No. Sorry. I was just talking to Bossy. -Phil! - I'm sorry.
对不起。我只是在和红太狼聊天。-菲尔!-对不起。
Jay, look! I got this one! I got this one!
杰,看!我拦住这头了我搞定它啦
She's veering left again. When we get back, I'm gonna see if she can track a pencil with her eyes.
我的马又开始往左偏了。等咱回去了,我倒要看看这货到底是不是斜眼。
Okay, Lily, I'm going to push you one more time. Now don't kick me, okay?
好吧,莉莉,我就再推你一次。不要踢我哦?

mdjt104.jpg
Aah! Oh! Lily! I said don't kick me. Okay? You know it's your own fault that's happening.
啊!莉莉!我说了别踢我。好吗?你挨踢可不是她的错。
Why don't you try standing behind her?
干嘛不站在她后面推呢?
You are an idiot. Oh, really?
你是个白痴。是吗?
I ain't the one getting kicked.
被踢的可不是我啊。
Why are you following me?
你干嘛跟踪我?
Why are you fighting me here, gorgeous? This works.
你干嘛非跟我吵。妞儿?咱俩之间有戏。
I really, really don't appreciate you calling me "Gorgeous."
我真心,不喜欢你叫我妞儿。
I just want to enjoy time with my family, so if you don't mind--mm!
我只想和家人享受美好时光,所以如果你不介意......
Not a problem. See you around, sunshine.
当然不介意。回见,阳光小美女。
You kissed a boy!
你亲了个男孩!
No, the boy kissed me. Okay, Lily? The boy kissed me.
明明是他强吻我。好不好,莉莉?他吻我。
I rode a horse for the first time today
人生第一次把那马儿骑
wasn't surprised when it went...neigh
马儿嘶嘶叫吓我心儿跳
Hey, Dylan. -Hey, Mrs. Dunphy.
嘿,迪兰。-你好呀,邓菲太太。
I was wondering if we could have a little chat.
我们谈谈行吗。
Oh. You want me to go home.
你想赶我走吧。
No, no. It's the--the opposite of that.
不是。与你想的正相反。
I want you to go home?
那就是"我想赶你走"?
No, I, um, I want you to know how glad I am that you're here.
不,我想让你知道有你同行我很开心。
Really? 'Cause sometimes I just get this vibe you don't like me.
真的吗?有时候我觉得你不喜欢我。
Oh. Dylan, no. I'm sorry. I-I like you. I-I like you a lot. I just...it's complicated because Haley's my daughter.
迪兰,不是的。真抱歉。我喜欢你。我好喜欢你,不过...情况比较复杂,因为海莉是我女儿。
Whoa. Whoa, whoa. You are totally a hot mom, but I can't do this.
我靠。我靠,不是吧。你虽然是个辣妈,但我不能违背伦常。
Oh, my god. Okay, we--there's--no, no. I merely meant that I'm sorry if I made you feel unwelcome.
我的天。乱了,不是这么回......不。我只想说,要是怠慢你了我道歉。
Whew! That would have been awkward. -So awkward.
呼...不然可就尴尬了。-超尴尬。
You know, but for the record, Mrs. Dunphy...-Yes?
但说句老实话,邓菲太太......-什么?
If Haley wasn't my girlfriend...and Mr. Dunphy was out of the picture...
如果海莉不是我女朋友,而且没有邓菲先生插足的话,
I would be honored to share your bed and raise Luke, Alex, and Haley as my own.
我愿与你同床共枕,把卢克、艾丽克斯和海莉当做亲生孩子一样养大。
Okay. Good talk.
好吧。聊得很开心。

分享到