功夫熊猫3(MP3+中英字幕) 第8期:天煞袭击
日期:2016-06-03 16:02

(单词翻译:单击)

Hello.
你们好。
Guys guys, you're never gonna guess who just showed up. Not in a million years.
伙伴们,你们绝不会猜到这是谁。一百万年以后也不会。
You can't...you just try. - Your father.
你们不能,你们试吧。-你爸爸。
Wow, how did you just guess that?
你们怎么猜到的?
Oh, wait a second. Yeah of course. We look exactly the same.
等一下,当然,我们看起来一样。
Say hi to my friends, Mantis Tigress, Monkey, Crane, and Viper.
向我朋友打个招呼吧,螳螂,娇虎,金猴,仙鹤还有灵蛇。
Oh Viper, was it? - Monkey, sir. They're kind of my best friends.
灵蛇,是吗?-金猴。他们是我最好的朋友。
And this...this is master Shifu. Legend.
还有这是我的师父,他是个传奇。
It is an honor to meet you, master Panda.
很荣幸见到你,熊猫大师。
Perhaps your father would care to join us in the training hall?
也许你父亲会想和我们一起去训练房。

功夫熊猫3.jpg


Your son will be teaching the class.
您儿子要给他们上课。
I'm sure he's tired. I'm sure you're tired.
我想他累了,我想你累了。
He's tired. I'm gonna show him the chrysanthemums suite.
他累了,我带他去菊花房休息。
What? Tired? No, I'm fine. I would love to watch you teach.
什么?累?不,我很好,我想看你教学。
Trust me. It would be more fun to watch me.
相信我,看我会更有趣。
Fight.
战斗。
What is that? - The valley is under attack.
那是什么?和平谷受到攻击。
Son? Under attack? - This is perfect.
儿子,受到攻击?-太棒了。
Now you can see what being the Dragon Warrior is all about. Follow me.
这下你就要见识神龙大侠的厉害了。跟上我。
Enemies of justice. Prepare for...whoa.
正义的敌人,准备……
Are you kidding me?
你在逗我吗?
What's the deal with the green guys?
这些绿家伙是什么?
Some kind of jade zombies. - Jade zombies?
某种玉僵尸。-玉僵尸?
Zombies, Jinx.
僵尸,倒霉。
Lotus be careful. - It's OK dad. I do this every....
莲花小心。-没事的,老爸,我每次都这样。
I recognize this guys. The master Badger twins. With their crushing double gong technique.
我认识这些家伙。双胞胎獾,用他们毁灭性的双锣绝招。
Yeah that's the one. That guys is...no.
就是这个,那个是,不。
Master Porcupine.
豪猪大师。
I thought he died hundred hundred years ago.
我以为他几百年前就死了。
These guys are legends. Get a quick sketch of us.
这些家伙是传奇。给我们来个速写。
Did you get it? Did you get it?
画好了吗?画好了吗?
Aw, I blinked. Can we get another one?
哦,我眨眼了,我们能再来一个吗?
I'm being choked by master Porcupine. This is so cool.
我被豪猪大师掐死了。太酷了。
Look. It's you. - Po, focus.
看,这是你。- 阿宝,注意。
Message from universe? I'll give you one message from the universe...Stay away from my son.
来自宇宙的信息?我将给你一则来自宇宙的信息。离我儿子远点。
Sorry dad. I'll clean it up later. - Whoa, whoa, not my good pan. Take this one.
抱歉,爸爸,我会稍后打扫。-不要用我的好锅,用这个。
Lotus, watch out.
莲花,小心。
Dad, check out my dumplings of doom.
爸爸,看我的无敌连环包。
Gotcha.
收到。
I see you.
我看到了。
Your chi will soon be mine.
你的气将会成为我的。
Is he talking to me? - Which one? They're all talking.
他在对我说话吗?-哪一个?他们都在说。
Whoa, you're right. That's so scary.
喔,你说得对,他们好可怕。
We should try that, too. Maybe it'd be scary back at them.
我们应该也试试,说不定能反过来吓唬他们。
OK but we gotta plan what we're gonna say first otherwise it won't be scary, it'll be just stupid.
好吧,但是我们首先要想好要说什么,否则那不可怕反而会很蠢。
It's not them talking. Idiots. It's me talking through them, Kai.
不是他们在说话,白痴。是我在通过他们说话,我是天煞。
Who? - OK OK, enough.
谁?-好,够了。

分享到