摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第71期:表亲在救生艇上结的婚
日期:2016-05-10 17:48

(单词翻译:单击)

Oh, Gloria Gloria. Gloria, honey, I - listen. No, I'm okay with the dogs. I'm just not a dog-person person.
歌洛莉亚,歌洛莉亚。歌洛莉亚,亲爱的。不是,跟狗在一起没问题。我只是不喜欢爱狗的那些人。
You said that this party was going to be normal.
你说这个派对是正常的。
It's just fun.
只是图个乐子。
There's a buffet and an open bar for dogs.
这有个为狗准备的自助餐和酒吧。

modern71.png


My cousin got married on a raft.
我表亲在救生艇上结的婚。
I tried to play along, Jay, but - but this is crazy. I have to go home.
我很努力地融入了,杰,但这也太疯狂了。我必须要回家了。
Gloria, now, do you think it's fair to use the word "Crazy" about a...
歌洛莉亚,你认为用疯狂这个词来形容这里公平吗?
I-I'll see you at home, Gloria.
我们回家见,歌洛莉亚。
Oh, thank you so much, you guys.
非常感谢你们。
God, where were you when I was looking for the perfect man?
天哪,我寻找真命天子的时候你们在哪呢?
Well, probably in Missouri at a bar called Kansas City Meats - doing the same thing.
可能在密苏里一家叫堪萨斯城肉棒的酒吧...做着同样的事吧。
Funny!
太幽默了!
Look at that smile.
看你笑得。
What?
怎么了?
That's what being nice feels like.
这就是表达善意的感觉。
I like it.
我很喜欢。
I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲。
Well, I'm just letting a person I barely know sleep in my home.
我只是让一个不怎么认识的人住在我的家里。
I don't know if I'd use the word "Hero," But..."Hero"?
我不知道是否可以称得上是英雄,可是...英雄?
Stop it. You're embarrassing me.
别说了,我都不好意思了。
Oh, god.
天哪。
Hey, you guys have a cat?
你们养猫了吗?
Um, how about I freshen up that wine, huh?
我给你加点酒吧?
Oh, no. I am good. Okay, um...
不用,我很好,好吧...
In fact, Cam, what are - what are we doing in the living room, here?
事实上,小卡,我们——我们在客厅里待着干什么呢?
You know?
你知道吗?
Yeah, oh, you know what? We haven't even given Brenda a tour of our ga- uh, garage. Our - our gage.
是啊,知道吗?我们还没带布伦达参观我们的车库呢。我们的车库。
Oh, no. I don't like garages.
不去了,我不喜欢车库。
That's where Doug kept his precious sailboat.
道格把他心爱的帆船就放在车库里。
No eating on the boat. No drinking on the boat.
不许在船上吃东西。不许在船上喝酒。
All because the one time I went on the boat, I spilled.
就因为有一次我在船上把酒撒了。
Well, guess what. Boats go like this.
知道吗,船上就是这样。
Oh, geez. You know? ! And I'm like...Who - who loves a thing more than a person?
老天。你知道吗?我当时...谁会爱惜一样东西多过爱惜一个人?
A monster.
禽兽。

分享到
重点单词
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • raftn. 筏,救生艇,大量 v. 乘筏,制成筏
  • preciousadj. 宝贵的,珍贵的,矫揉造作的 adv. 极其地