这个杀手不太冷Léon (MP3+中英字幕) 第47期:他也发生了意外
日期:2016-03-31 08:16

(单词翻译:单击)

He killed her. One shot through the head.

她父亲杀了她。一枪打穿了她的头部。

They kept him in jail for two days, and then they let him go free.

他只在牢里关了两天,就被放出来了。

They said it was an accident.

警察说那只是一场意外。

So...one night I waited for him.

然后...有一天晚上我等着他。

Five hundred feet with a lens.

在距离500尺外透过望远镜。

He also had an accident.

他也发生了意外。

The same night I took a boat and came here to meet up with my father who was working for Tony.

同一天晚上我就搭着船来到这个地方,找为东尼工作的父亲。

I was 19.

我当时19岁。

Since then I've never left the city, and...I've never had another girlfriend.

从那之后我就再也没离开过这座城市,而且... 我也没再交过任何女朋友。

You see, Mathilda...I wouldn't be a good lover.

你看,玛婷达...我不会是一个好情人的。

Okay.

好吧。

Would you do me one favor?

你能帮我个忙吗?

What?

什么?

I'm sick of watching you sleep on your chair.

我讨厌看你睡在你的椅子上。

We're gonna share the bed.

我们要睡在同一张床上。

I don't think it's a good idea.

我不认为这是个好主意。

It's okay. Put your legs up on the bed.

好,把你的腿抬起来放在床上。

Yeah. That's nice.

没错。这样很好。

Put your head down. It's okay. Relax.

把你的头放下来。好的,放松。



分享到
重点单词
  • lensn. 镜头,透镜,(眼球的)水晶体 vt. 给…摄
  • jailn. 监牢,监狱,拘留所 vt. 监禁,下狱