闪电侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第38期:孤立本体
日期:2016-02-25 16:10

(单词翻译:单击)

原声文本:

Remember, Barry. Find the prime.

记住,巴里,找到本体

There's too many of them to fight.

他们人太多了

Barry, you need to isolate the prime.

巴里,你必须要孤立本体

I can't. It's impossible.

我做不到,这根本就不可能

Nothing's impossible, Barry. You taught me that.

一切皆有可能,巴里,你教我的

闪电侠7.jpg

You can do this.

你做得到

Barry.

巴里

Barry, are you all right?

巴里,你没事吧

I'm fine.

我没事

I'm fine.

我没事

It's done.

结束了

Hang on!

坚持住

No! Don't.

不别

Central city police officials are now confirming

中城警务人员现在确认了

former employee Danton Black—Tried to save him.

前雇员丹东·布莱克——我试图拯救他

Doesn't sound like he wanted to be saved.

他不想被拯救

Some people, when they break...

有些人,一旦受伤了...

They can't be put together again.

就再也无法复原

Some people heal even stronger.

有些人却在治愈后更强大

I hope so.

我希望如此

Well, at least Multiplex

至少多元体

won't be able to hurt anyone else.

不能再伤害任何人

Told you I'd come up with a cool name.

我告诉过你我会想到很酷的名字

Yeah, I may be the one in the suit doing all the running...

我也许是那个穿着英雄服奔跑的人...

but when I'm out there helping people,

但当我在外面帮助人

making a difference...

改变世界时

you're all out there with me.

你们与我同在

Finally realized something,

我终于搞明白了一点

we were all struck by that lightning.

我们都被那次的闪电击中了

分享到
重点单词
  • primeadj. 最初的,首要的,最好的,典型的 n. 青春,壮
  • employeen. 雇员
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的
  • lightningn. 闪电 adj. 闪电般的,快速的 vi. 打闪
  • isolatevt. 隔离,使孤立 adj. 孤立的,单独的 n