傲骨贤妻第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第27期:宣誓资金是合法获得
日期:2015-12-15 17:45

(单词翻译:单击)

It'll matter to Neil Gross.
对尼尔·格罗斯很重要。
It won't matter to Deena.
对迪娜没影响。
And don't call her Mrs. Gross.
不要叫她格罗斯夫人。
She goes by her maiden name, Lampard.
她保持了娘家姓 兰帕德。
That's it. Stand up.
时间到 起立。
Uh, what about the deposition strategy?
取证策略是什么?
I'll be out before then. In case you're not.
在那之前我就出来了。以防万一。
Hands behind your back. Why? What's going on?
手背到后面。为什么?出什么事了?
Cary, the depositions. What's the strategy?
凯里,取证的策略到底是什么?
It's too hard to go after all 38 coders.
个个击破38个程序员太难了。
Look at my files.
看我的卷宗。
I focused my fire on the senior coder, Gus Pawlicky.
我集中针对高级程序员 格斯·帕利奇。
Your Honor, he has spent five days in jail.
法官阁下,他已经在监狱过了五天。
Yeah, because he's charged
因为他被起诉。
with conspiracy to transport heroin.
共谋贩卖海洛因。
No, because the ASA is trying to punish him.
不,因为助理检察官想惩罚他。
We have supplied the court with his bail.
我们已经向法庭上缴了保释金。
And we have asked for a source of funds hearing.
我们要求召开资金来源听证会。
The burden of proof is reversed here, Your Honor.
举证责任倒置,法官阁下。
The defense must show that the bail money is legitimate and does not come from drug proceeds.
辩方必须证明保释金合法,不是贩毒收益。
And that is why I have submitted this affidavit from Dexter Roja.
所以我呈上迪克斯特·罗哈的宣誓书。
The bail money comes from his business not...
保释金是他的生意所得 不是...
Mr. Roja, who is intimately connected with Lemond Bishop, a top drug dealer.
罗哈先生与大毒枭雷蒙德·毕夏普私下有联系。
Just allow me to question Mr. Bishop. That's all I ask.
请允许我询问毕夏普先生。我只有这一个请求。
And what is the harm in that,
这样做有什么损害,
Mrs. Lockhart?The harm...
洛克哈特女士?损害就是...
Excuse me, I need both of you to step back behind the bar.
抱歉,你们两人都要退到后面去。
The harm is that this is a Trojan horse hearing.
损害就是这是"特洛伊木马"听证会。
The ASA does not care about the source of funds.
助理检察官根本不关心资金来源。
He wants to question Mr. Bishop under oath about his business.
他要在宣誓情况下就生意问题询问毕夏普先生。
Which the defense only fears because Mr. Bishop will withdraw his illegal funds if threatened with questioning.
辩方的唯一担心是如果询问威胁到毕夏普先生。他会撤回他的非法资金。
And yet, I'm perusing an affidavit here swearing to the fact that these funds are legally obtained.
但我读了这份宣誓书里面宣誓资金是合法获得。
So, why doesn't that suffice?
为什么这样还不能说明?
I believe it is a lie.
我相信这是谎言。
Okay, so what now?
那么现在怎样?
Let me call a witness,
请允许我传召证人,
a hostile witness, who I think will tell the truth no matter what.Who?
一位敌意证人 我觉得此人无论如何都会说真话。谁?
Alicia Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克。
Can she hurt us?
她会危及我们吗?
I don't know, maybe.
不知道,也许。

分享到
重点单词
  • transportn. 运输、运输工具;(常用复数)强烈的情绪(狂喜或狂怒
  • withdrawvt. 撤回,取回,撤退 vi. 退回,撤退,走开
  • dealern. 商人,经销商,发牌者,毒品贩子
  • fundsn. 基金;资金,现金(fund的复数) v. 提供资金
  • illegaladj. 不合法的,非法的 n. 非法移民
  • senioradj. 年长的,高级的,资深的,地位较高的 n. 年长
  • bishopn. 主教 n. (国际象棋中的)象
  • sourcen. 发源地,来源,原始资料
  • strategyn. 战略,策略
  • hostileadj. 怀敌意的,敌对的