哈利波特与魔法石(MP3+中英字幕) 第37期:镜子中的父母(2)
日期:2015-12-03 14:16

(单词翻译:单击)

Ron, you've really gotta see this!
罗恩,你得看看这个。
Ron, you've gotta see this!
罗恩,一定得看看这个!
Ron, Ron, come on, get out of bed!
罗恩,罗恩,快点起床!
Why?
怎么了?
There's something you've got to see! Come on.
有件东西你一定得看看,快点。
Come on! Come! Come look, it's my parents!
快!快点!看,这是我父母!
I only see us.
我只看到我们俩。

哈利波特与魔法石

Look in properly. Go on, stand there.
对准角度再看。站这里。
There. You see them, don't you?
看到了没有?
That's me! Only I'm head boy.
是我自己!我成了学生会主席。
And I'm holding the Quidditch Cup.
而且我赢了魁地奇杯。
And bloody hell! I'm Quidditch captain too! I look good.
我的天啊!我还是魁地奇队长!看上去帅呆了!
Harry, do you think this mirror shows the future?
哈利,你觉得镜子显示的是未来吗?
How can it? Both my parents are dead.
怎么可能?我父母都已经过世了。
Do you like yours, Ron?
喜欢你的礼物吗,罗恩?
Ron?
罗恩?
I'll be right back.
我待会儿回来。
Wanna play chess?
玩象棋吗?
No.
不。
Wanna go and visit Hagrid?
想去看海格吗?
No.
不去。
Harry, I know what you're thinking, but don't.
哈利,我知道你在想什么,但是别这样。
There's something not right about that mirror.
镜子里的事情不对劲。

分享到